Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Looking slightly flustered, Amanda turned to leave the bathroom. I hurriedly hung the towel on the rail and stopped her as I said, "Hang on a sec. Amanda, you've got something on the back of your trousers." Amanda stopped and craned her neck over her shoulder to see what was there. I moved quickly, planting my hand firmly on the ample mound of her arse. I pressed my hand in to the softness of her rear, gently rubbing at an imaginary stain. "What is it, what've I sat in now?" she asked.

"Oh it's just some mud or something, I can get it off, just hold still a minute."

I rubbed and squeezed the delightfully soft and pliant flesh of her arse, moving closer to her so that my tits were once again pressed against her. My other hand was casually resting on her hip, but I gradually slid it upward towards the swell of her boobs. Again I locked eyes with her, she was even more red in the face than before, there was so much of my body in contact with hers. I said, "There's some more here, I'll brush it off." Now I moved my hand over and pressed my fingers in to her crack, sliding them down towards her crotch. I felt her stiffen as my fingers probed the thin material covering her fanny. By now my hand was almost cupping her tit as I gently dug my fingers in to the side of her breast.

"Wha... what are you doing?" she mumbled. I pressed harder with both hands and said, "I'll stop if you like Amanda, just say the word. Shall I stop?"

Amanda was even more muddled "Yes... stop... don't do tha... uhh don't uhh" Her protests fizzled out, she made no attempt to move away from me, so I kept on massaging her pussy through her clothes. After a few moments, I slid my hand in to the back of her breeches, they were too tight and my hand was stuck in the waistband. My other hand was now clamped firmly on her tit and rubbing the hard nipple through the woollen jumper and her bra. I leaned in to her and with my mouth close to her ear whispered,"Be a honey Amanda, loosen your trousers for me." She hesitated and muttered. "Why are you... I'm not a..." She trailed off, and then her hands slowly went to the button and zip of her slacks. As her breeches loosened, my hand went right down inside her panties. I slipped my fingers down the crack of her lovely arse and forced them between her legs. She resisted at first, but as I pushed, her thighs slowly parted and I was able to slip my fingers in to her pussy.

Amanda let out a low moan as I spread her pussy lips and inserted three fingers deep up her snatch. I moved slightly so that I was at her side and lowered my other hand and began to tickle her clit, now I was frigging her from the front and the back. She was completely shaven, her pubic mound was as smooth as silk. Amanda started to sway to and fro as I massaged and stroked the soft sensitive flesh between her legs. I kissed her neck and she turned her head towards me, her eyes were half shut, she looked half drunk. But I knew she was about to cum. I pressed my mouth on to hers and slipped in my tongue, she pulled away and murmured,"This is wrong, I'm not uhh... I'm not gay... huhhh... I... I... huhhhhh." Amanda's denial faded away as she started to grind her cunt on to my hands. I was now squeezing her snatch hard and caressing her arsehole with a wet finger. She moaned softly, "No... it's... oh no... uhhh... uhh no... it's cumming... oh no please... no... I'm... uhhh... uhh cumming."

Amanda suddenly went limp and I thought she'd fall but she steadied herself on the edge of the shower screen. I pulled my hands out from her breeches and she turned and sat on the side of the bath. She leant forward and held her head in her hands. Through gentle sobs I heard her say," Oh God, what have I done, I'm so..." She began to cry and I felt so sorry for her, this went against everything she knew about herself, or thought she knew. An ordinary straight housewife yesterday, then this strange woman turns up on her doorstep today, and within minutes has turned her in to what must feel like to her, a sex mad dyke. I knelt at her feet, trying to offer words of consolation to soothe her. I said,"Don't be frightened Amanda, we all have a part of ourselves that we try to hide. It's just taken someone like me to show you that there is another side to the coin. And it's not as if you've been unfaithful to your husband with another man."

She finally lifted her head and looked at me, her lovely face was streaked with tears. Her trousers were still unzipped and gaping open, the view I had of her shaved pussy was so unbearably tempting. A few strands of her chestnut hair were stuck to her face; I brushed them back and stroked her face. I kissed her softly on the lips, allowing my mouth to linger. I said, "Shall I go, or would you like me to stay a while?" She stared in to my eyes, gripped my hand and nodded ever so slightly. I smiled and asked, "So, is that go or stay?

In an almost inaudible whisper, she said,"Stay." I kissed her again, this time more passionately, she responded, slowly, tentatively, running her tongue over mine.

I stood up and took her hand and led her from the bathroom. On the stair landing I said, "Which is your bedroom Amanda?" With a slightly trembling hand she pointed to a door and said,"That one." I led her in to the room, it was furnished with very much a woman's taste. Peach coloured walls and a pastel pink duvet on the wide bed. I guided her to the side of the bed and kissed her again, as I did so. I lifted her jumper up over her head. There revealed was an elegant purple Wonderbra, helping to push her fair sized breasts in to a lovely cleavage. She stood and looked at her feet, avoiding looking at me as I took off my clothes. She nervously pulled at her hair as I got down to my underwear.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, Amanda responding with passion as I pushed her breeches and panties down her legs. I reached up and unclasped her bra, her full breasts fell in to my hands as the bra slipped to the floor. Her nipples were hard and erect in my palms as she kicked off her clothes. Now she was almost totally naked, I eased her down on to the bed, all she had on was a pair of white socks. I pulled them off and straddled her. Her eyes darted from my smiling face, to my boobs and to down to my crotch. Kneeling above her and thrusting out my chest, I undid my bra and flicked it across the room, Amanda stared at my swinging tits. I leaned down so that that were over her face and whispered, "Do you like them Amanda, do you like my big tits?" She nodded and reached up to touch them. Her fingers were soft and gentle as she explored my rigid nipples. I lowered my head, my tits were in her face,"Suck them for me honey, suck Annie's titties." I felt Amanda's tongue brush over my nipples and then her lips closed over each one in turn. The feel of her sweet mouth on my boobs was heavenly but there was a raging ache in my crotch, my cunt was crying out to be fucked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.