Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I got home at near midnight after an evening at Lena's that was sex almost every minute I was there, I lost count of the number of orgasms we had, I was exhausted but exhilarated. I'd made some important headway with her, I'd opened up her mind if not her legs yet, to the possibility of sex with a man. In the morning, I'd make a phone call.

The person I had in mind for Lena's first heterosexual fuck, was Alan, my big cocked handyman friend. He certainly lived up to his job, he'd come in handy more than once. I called him up first thing on his mobile. He was still apart from his wife and was sleeping on a couch at a work mate's flat. He was a bit groggy when I called, it was only seven in the morning.

"Hi Alan it's me Ann. How are you? Good. Listen, remember you came round my place once and had some fun with me and a cute schoolgirl?"

Alan was suddenly wide-awake. "Christ Ann, do I remember. Of course I do, she was fantastic, Tracy wasn't it?, gorgeous piece of ass she was."

"Calm down Alan. Yes it was Tracy. How would like to do it again. Not with Tracy again. Another friend of mine needs a gentle introduction to the thing you do so well. What do you say?"

"Of course I'm up for it, who wouldn't be. What's she like this one. Another young stunner I hope."

"Well. I'm afraid she's not quite up to Tracy's standard. She's more mature than Tracy is and a little overweight, more like me actually, but a few years younger. I think you'll like her, and as a bonus, she likes it up the arse. And she's got one fine tight arse I can tell you."

"Well OK Ann, if you say she's OK then that's good enough for me. When do you want me?"

"Well I want you all the time Alan, you know that. But I'd like it to be soon, so that she doesn't have time to change her mind."

"Right I'll see about tonight, if I can get this job wrapped up early enough, I might be able to swing round your place at about nine-ish is that OK? Did you say this was her first time, just like Tracy?"

"Yes that's right Alan, another cherry for you to pick. So you're not back with your wife yet then?"

"Nah, she won't have me back now, she's got a new bloke already, some arsehole named Bernard. Anyway, I'll see you and,... what's her name?"

"It's Lena, Lena Josecuelho, she's from the Philippines. You'll have to be very gentle with her, I'm all she's known."

"Don't worry, I'll be a kitten with her, but by the time I'm finished she'll be begging me for more, just like you did!" he laughed.

"You cocky bastard. OK. Alan, I'll see you at nine ish tonight." I rang off, feeling good about things. But now I had to go to work, and I was looking forward to getting Lena down to the vault at lunchtime. She still didn't know what I was planning.

I spent the morning very productively, working my way through applications and conducting interviews. The tasks were made somewhat difficult by Lena's frequent phone calls asking me what we were going to do and where. It also didn't help that she kept reminding me that as she was talking to me on the phone, she had her hand in her knickers and was jacking herself off. By the time lunchtime came around at twelve thirty I was as randy as a rabbit in heat. I picked up the phone and dialled Lena's number, she snatched up the receiver on the first ring, she knew it was me.

"OK honey, what we doing?" She gasped. I guessed her hand was still somewhere wet and warm.

"Hi darlin'. Why don't you meet me in the vault corridor in five minutes?"

"The vault corridor? Oh yeah of course, the vault. I'll be there in one minute honey." The phone went dead, and I went to Brian's office. He'd already gone to lunch. I unlocked his door, then the cabinet and withdrew the vault key. Strictly speaking, I was supposed to sign it out with his signature alongside mine. I locked the cabinet and relocked his office as I left, and headed for the vault corridor. As I'd expected, Lena was there waiting for me, she was as excited as a kid at Christmas. She was standing by the first locked steel door, with a small sports bag on her shoulder, and as I approached, her grin widened and she lifted the hem of her skirt and flashed her bush at me. It didn't look quite as wild and furry, and as I gave her a peck on the cheek, she said, "Like my pussy now that I've trimmed it up?"

I gave her another little kiss and said, "Lena, I love your pussy any way it comes." She thought this was funny and giggled and said,"You're such a genius Ann. The vault is such a perfect place, I can scream my head off and no one will hear us." I hurriedly unlocked the first door, Lena impatiently crowded behind me with her hands all over my arse. I relocked the heavy door, and we walked the couple of yards to the next one, through that and on to the vault itself. Using both keys I undid the huge reinforced steel door, and swung it open. I knew that there was an alarm that had to be neutralised with a code number within twenty seconds of entry. I quickly punched in the code on the control panel. Its flashing red light went out, I breathed a sigh of relief. Now I could give my full attention to Lena's neatly trimmed bush.

With the vault door locked behind us, I led Lena in to auditor's room. There in a small white painted room, was a desk, a couple of chairs, a computer and a small filing cabinet. The concrete floor was covered with a large red oriental style rug, and it was all illuminated by a couple of long fluorescent lamps. All in all it was a pretty uninviting room. Lena didn't seem to mind, she dropped her bag on the desk and made a grab for me and was kissing me passionately as I closed the door. I was pressed against the wall as we tore at each other's clothes, Lena's tongue was deep in my mouth and her hands were inside my unbuttoned blouse lifting my tits out of my bra. Lena's tongue moved down from my throat to my boobs where she took each hard stiff nipple in to her mouth and sucked and licked it.

She resumed kissing me again and then whispered, "My darling Ann, are you ready to be fucked now?" I didn't speak, I just grabbed her hand and plunged it up under my skirt. I jammed it against the gusset of my panties and felt the sodden mass of my drenched panty liner press against my clit. I moaned softly as Lena's fingers pressed and probed the crotch of my knickers. Then suddenly she took my hand and led me to the desk and said,"Bend over for me honey, and let your little slut fuck you like you fucked me last night." I obeyed without a word, leaning on the edge of the desk while Lena lifted my skirt and dragged my knickers down to my ankles.

She moved her hands slowly over the expanse of my arse, sliding a finger teasingly up and down my crack. Finally it descended towards my cunt, I shivered with anticipation as her finger brushed against my wet cuntlips. Then Lena inserted her finger, first in to my gaping fanny, and then into my arsehole. I moaned softly and arched my back as the pleasure trickled through me. Lena leant over me as she toyed with my crack, she whispered, "Are you ready now, would you like me to fuck you up the arse like a dog?" All I could do was groan in assent. Lena reached for her sports bag in front of me on the desk, unzipped it and withdrew the strap-on we'd used the previous evening. Lena got the cock on round her waist and between her legs and with one hand planted on my back, she positioned the cock at the entrance to my open arsehole.

With gentle pressure, Lena eased the shaft in to my arse, all the way in. This strap-on was truly wonderful, it stretched my hole wide open and I could feel every ripple, every bump on its surface as it inched slowly in. Lena withdrew the cock all the way out, and then slid it back in. It was wondrously slow and sensuous as she eased the cock all the way in and all the way out.

"Oh sweet fuck, that's nice Lena, do me nice and slow like that. It's soohh wonderful." I held on to the edge of the desk with one hand, bracing myself as Lena casually fucked my arse. The other hand, I placed between my legs and massaged my throbbing clit. I pressed my palm against the hard erect bud and curled my fingers up in to my fanny. I gently squeezed and palmed my pussy as Lena buggered me, it was pure joy.

I groaned and gasped uncontrollably as an orgasm began to develop and expand in my belly. "Oh Lena, sweet Lena, I think... uhhh... I'm cumming... uhhh... uhhh." Lena's response was a high pitched wail as her own orgasm mounted and blossomed within her. I slumped on to the desk, still squeezing my fanny, getting the very last ounce out of my climax. Lena now started to pump me faster, the strokes becoming shorter and more forceful. "Oh Annie... I'm... uhhhhhhh... cumming... oh fuck... uhhhh... I'm... uhhh, darling Annie... uhhhhhh... uhhhh... UUUHHHHHHH!" Lena's screaming reached a deafening level as she hammered the cock in to me and the pad hard against her cunt. There came a long scream, like a cat fighting, Lena's fingers gouged the flesh of my hips as she gripped me fiercely, hammering away at my rear. She fell forwards on top of me, her hands tightly gripping my shoulders. Now she was making short but hard thrusts with her hips, pulling herself onto me, and grunting like an animal as she did so. I felt like a dog being humped in the street, Lena's breath was hot on my neck as she ground her crotch against the strap-on's pussy pad. With one long groan, Lena climaxed. Gradually, Lena stopped moving and lay flat on my back, gasping in my ear, her chubby body was now like a dead weight pressing down on me, and the edge of the desk was digging painfully in to my thighs.

I said,"OK honey, we'd better think about getting back upstairs." Lena got off me and slid the cock out of my arse. I turned to her and received a long kiss, she said,"Thanks for bringing me down here Ann, it was deliciously wicked knowing all those people were above our heads and didn't have a clue what we were up to." Lena giggled and added, "We can come down here in the evenings too can't we, the security guard doesn't come in to the vault does he, so he'd never know." I had to admit she was right, we could have a quick shag down here before we left for home. I said, "Of course honey, we'll pop down after Brian has gone. We tidied ourselves up and made sure all was as we found it. Lena packed her fabulous strap-on in to her bag, I locked all the doors and we went back upstairs. With Lena ahead of me, I got plenty of flashes of her arse as her short skirt flapped in front of me, she still hadn't any knickers on. The corridor to the offices was deserted at lunchtime so no one saw us emerge together.

With a quick wink Lena turned to go. I held her shoulder and whispered, "For Heaven's sake Lena, put some knickers on, everyone can see your arse." Lena smiled and said she would and then carried on up to her office. I couldn't help myself, I had to stand at the foot of the stairs and watch her big round bum jiggle as she bounded up to her office. I went to mine and started to work on some surveyor's reports. As was becoming the norm nowadays, I found it difficult to concentrate on my work, the sound, the sight and the smell of Lena as she climaxed kept invading my thoughts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.