Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I sat at my desk, my mind spinning; the implications of Lena's e-mail had a stranglehold on my thoughts. The after effects of our animalistic sex session were still deeply affecting me. I felt as if I was just getting over a heavy cold, I felt light-headed and drained. I'd had another mortgage consultation scheduled for later that afternoon, but the couple had cancelled at the last minute, having decided not to go ahead with the loan. Apart from a few loose ends to tie up, my time was my own. I was about to e-mail Lena back, not really knowing what I was going to say when there was a knock on my door. I said, "come in". The door opened and in came Pamela. She looked embarrassed as she closed the door and quickly came and sat by my desk. Pamela Hughes was one of the few women I worked with, with whom I didn't feel some sort of attraction. She was very short, only about five feet tall in her mid thirties, and incredibly thin.

She said, " I don't know how to say this Ann, I wasn't going to come to see you, it's such a sensitive subject. I feel really awkward about it." I told her to just come out and say it, thinking that I could guess what it was that was troubling her."Well," she said in a hushed voice, " I know it's none of my business but, some of the women are sort of... gossiping about you and Lena." Poor Pammy blushed bright red. I asked, knowing the likely answer, "And what are they saying Pamela, no need to feel awkward, you can say anything you like to me."

"Well... Oh God, this is terrible. Some of the girls think that... that you and Lena are... having a relationship... er... a physical one. I'm sorry." Now Pammy went the colour of beetroot and looked down at the floor. I had to think quickly, there was no real excuse for the noise we had made. It was no surprise that the whispers had started. A half-idea popped in to my head and I blurted it out without thinking. "No need to apologise Pamela. I can see where some people might jump to that conclusion, but I'm rather disappointed that you'd think that of Lena and me. The truth of the matter is... that I'm teaching Lena self-defence. She's been a bit worried about being attacked on her way home, so I've been showing her how to look after herself. As you know I used to do a little bit of martial arts in my younger days." This was not a lie; I had done some Judo and Karate, right up to my early thirties.

" And that's the noises you've obviously overheard." I continued.

Now Pamela looked mortified. "Oh hell, Ann, I'm so sorry. I didn't think it, truly. Don't say anything to Lena will you, I feel so ashamed. Will you forgive me Ann, please. I don't know what to say I... I..." I got up and placed a hand on her scrawny shoulder. "No need for any of that," I said in my most forgiving tone, "These kind of misunderstandings happen all the time in places like this. You just pop back and tell the others and we'll forget about the whole thing, how about that?" Pamela didn't say another word, she just shot out of my office and disappeared downstairs. I went back to my desk and e-mailed Lena and told her about my little chat with Pamela. She had to have the same story about the self-defence lessons.

Then, just as I'd hit the send key, there was a loud knock on the door and it swung open before I could open my mouth. In strode Brian Dodd my boss. He looked a little anxious as he said, "What's got in to the junior staff? I keep seeing them in huddled groups. They're obviously gossiping about someone." He fixed me with a steely glare and added, "They haven't found out about me and you have they?" Dear old Brian, he was terrified that our little secret was finally out. I reassured him, "No of course not Brian. Our special arrangement is perfectly safe." He visibly relaxed as I said, " No it's someone else... it's Maureen Dewar, remember her, used to do Lena's job a few years ago. Well she's got herself pregnant by some rich Arab chap. Gone to live in Bahrain. But don't tell anyone I told you." I knew I was on safe ground here. Maureen had gone back to live with her sister in Canada, where she was born. Brian wasn't likely to bump in to her and discover my lie.

Brian sighed with relief, "Thank heavens for that. Even so, I think that we ought to be a bit more careful in future. Perhaps we shouldn't... you know... for a little while." I agreed. It suited me not to have to have to pull him off for a while, and I knew if his wife ever found out, she'd kill him, small as she was.

After Brian left I tried to busy myself by tidying my desk, but I couldn't concentrate, my mind was racing with the possible repercussions of the recent events. The phone rang, it was Lena. "Oh Hell Ann. It's all my fault isn't it. I just can't keep quiet can I? I'm so sorry. Do you think that they believed the self-defence bit, it sounds plausible enough to me."

"Don't worry Lena, I'm sure it's OK. And it's not your fault, I make as much noise as you do. Even so, I think it would be a good idea if we cooled it a little just for now at least. Keep our little sessions to when we are home, what do you think?"

Lena paused before answering,"Yes I know you're right Ann, but I don't know how I'll cope with you being so near but not be able to touch you. I'll go crazy with frustration up here. I can see I'll be in the loo every five minutes with my hand down my knickers. What are we going to do Ann?"

Poor Lena sounded desperate. I had to admit to myself that I wasn't sure if I could keep away from her either. The thought of her ample soft body only a few flights of stairs away, and as eager for sex as I was, would torment me. I reckoned it wouldn't be long before I was joining her in the toilet. And it wouldn't be her hand in her knickers, it would be mine. I didn't really know what to suggest to her that I thought we would both be able to stick to. I placated her as best I could, "Look don't worry honey, I'll sort something out. We'll get together, I'll make sure of it. Just sit tight for now and let me think of something. I'll ring you back OK?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.