Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I got in to work over an hour late. My boss Brian, pretended to be annoyed but later, alone in his office, he said I could stay late and 'make it up to him'. This turned out to be a handjob in his office when everyone else had gone home. I just let him stick his hand up my skirt and have a fiddle in my undies while I squeezed his tiny cock. It only took a few moments before streams of cum flew across his lap and landed on the carpet under his desk.

As he's my boss, I felt it my duty to get down and clean it up with a tissue.

During the earlier part of the day though, I tried to avoid going anywhere near Lena's office. The urge to go up and see her was almost overpowering, it was like she was a strong magnet, drawing me to her.

As it turned out, my avoidance strategy was all in vain, it all came to naught with a single phone call. I'd been working my way diligently through a pile of loan submissions when the phone rang and I abstractedly picked it up. I have call identifier on my phone and as I put the receiver to my ear I saw that it was Lena's number. Damn!

"Hi Ann, it's me. Did you have a good weekend?" If only she knew, she'd be so angry, and jealous and most of all, hurt. "Yes," I said," OK really, didn't do much," I lied. "Just loafed around, the usual thing, how about you?"

"Well actually yes. I went to that new sex shop round the back of the High Street, you know the one 'Ex sigh tation' I spent a fortune on stuff." I knew the shop she meant, I'd spent a lot of money in there myself. It was good stuff but rather expensive. She went on," That's why I'm calling you, to see if you'd like to come up lunch time and see some of the things I've bought. Cast an expert eye sort of thing, what do you say?" My instinctive reaction was to say no, but my curiosity and my sexual urge, just at hearing her voice, got the better of me. I found myself saying yes. I said I'd be up around 1 o'clock.

My horniness let me down too. At ten to one, I was trotting up her stairs eager to see what she had in store for me. I knocked on her door, there was a pause of a few moments, then she said 'come in' and I entered her office, absolutely gushing in to my knickers. I locked the door behind me. "Oh you're nice and early," she smiled, "You must be keen." She laughed out loud. On a scale of one to ten for horniness, I was at eleven. I was in need of a fuck with this woman so badly that for a second or two I couldn't quite catch my breath. Then the moment passed, and I walked towards Lena as she smiled at me from behind her desk. Lena stood up, this time there was no rediculously short skirt, but instead a ankle-length one in black wool.

However, she hadn't quite given up on the flirty, tarty style, the skirt had a slash all the way up from the hem almost up to the waist As she moved around the desk I had a glimpse of her thick honey coloured calves and her chunky thighs. She stood sideways on and held the skirt slightly open. I could see all of her leg, there was no sign of her knickers. "Like the skirt Ann? I bought it for you, and I took my knickers off just before you came in. I've got something to show you, I think you'll love it" She suddenly turned around and pulled her skirt up and over her back like she was opening a curtain. She bent at the waist and I had a spectacular view of her big arse and her hairy pussy. As usual her huge clit was poking out of her labia and through the black hair.

Then I noticed a short length of blue string hanging out of her arsehole. I recognised it immediately. It was the end of a chain of anal beads.

Smiling back at me Lena said, "Go on Ann, pull them out for me. Do me now, right here. Please Ann, I want you to, so much." The sight of Lena bent over with her lovely full arse on display and her big pink clit pouting up at me was enough to send a waterfall of juice in to my knickers. The panty liner was saturated and overflowing, and I felt the familiar warm wetness run down my thighs.

"Oh Lena, you wonderful little slut. You really know how to push all my buttons don't you. How can I resist that fabulous arse and your perfect cunt. Of course I'll fuck you. I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you." Lena giggled and held on to the edge of her desk as I knelt down between her chubby thighs and prepared to eat her pussy as I slowly dragged the balls out of her dark tight arsehole. I ran my hands over her lovely round arse cheeks as if it was the smoothest of marble sculptures. I dragged my mouth over her soft velvety skin, kissing and licking it all over. I heard Lena sigh deeply and then say,"Oh Ann, don't tease me like that. Suck my pussy Ann, lick my clitty, go on Ann, I need it so bad."

I slithered my tongue across the wide expanse of her cheek, to her gaping wet gash, and licked it from top to bottom, getting a mouthful of cunt cream as I ran my tongue up to her arsehole. I pursed my lips and took her protruding clit in to my mouth and sucked it in. Lena's legs shook and then she let out a little screech, "Ohhhh... uhhh... that's nice, so nice Ann, so uhhh. Yes... oh... yes... uhhh... suck it... suck it" I sucked on her clit, keeping it in my mouth and running my tongue over it. She screeched louder and louder, I had to remind her where she was. Then, I inserted three fingers in to her tight but slippery wet cunt and began to slowly finger fuck her, she groaned and sighed even more.

Finally I began to withdraw the butt beads. With my mouth pressed firmly against her clit, and three fingers slowly pumping her snatch, I pulled gently on the blue string. In seconds, the first blue bead appeared at the opening of her arsehole. It got bigger and bigger as it stretched open her arse ring and then finally popped out, Lena shivered and squealed with delight, I pulled the sting again and a second bead appeared. It was slightly bigger than the first and required more of a tug to free it from Lena's tight arsehole. I pulled again, looping the cord of beads upwards and on to her back.

I continued to pull on the cord until six beads, each one bigger than the last had popped out of her arse. Throughout this, Lena had been gasping, moaning and sighing. Now, as the seventh bead appeared, she began to shriek, and again I had to tell her to be quiet. Her legs were trembling, her pussy was gushing and my face was becoming covered with her lovely juice. As the seventh and eighth bead popped out, with me still sucking on her clit, she let out a high pitched scream that I was sure could be heard all over the building. "For Christ's sake Lena, shut up. You'll have everybody up here looking for a murder." Lena quietened down, and resorted to low sighs and a few sobs as she rode out her orgasm.

Lena finally quivered to a kind of stillness that made me think that perhaps she had actually passed out, but there soon came a mumbled something or other about her pussy feeling like it had been through a ringer. I was just about to laugh and playfully slap her lovely big round arse, when there was aloud knocking at the door. I heard Pamela in Business Accounts shout, "Lena, it's Pam, are you alright?" I jumped up, Lena was still bent over with her knickerless arse on show. I whispered to her, "Quick, tell her your OK, or she'll break the bloody door down." Lena stood up a little shakily and called out, "Yeah, I'm fine Pammy. I just... er... banged my shin on the desk."

Pamela was obviously not going to be put off. She rattled the door handle and called out, "Are you sure you're alright Lena, the door's locked. Let me come in and have a look at your leg." Lena looked at me as if to ask what to do next. We couldn't let Pam in, she'd know in an instant what was going on, there'd been enough rumours about Lena and me already. I whispered again to her, "Go and open the door, but don't let her in. Tell her you're fine and that you'll be OK. For God's sake get rid of her." Lena went to the door, unlocked it and opened it a fraction. I was already concealed behind the archive shelves, the ones where Lena had spread her little mattress on which we'd had so much fun together.

I could here Lena saying that she was OK and didn't need any first aid treatment or anything like that. The conversation seemed to drag on, but eventually, she persuaded Pam to go away. From what I could hear, Pamela didn't sound at all convinced. Lena relocked the door and walked back to where I was standing behind the shelves, she had a strange half smile on her face. I said, " Whew, that was a bit close Lena, you'll have to learn to keep your voice down, we can't have people hammering on the door every time you cum."

Lena looked a little sheepish and said, "I'm sorry Ann, I just got carried away, it was so intense, so wonderful. I couldn't help myself. You won't stop coming up to see me will you. I can be quiet, really I can. You can gag me if you like, I won't make any more noise, I promise. Please say you'll come up to see me again. I don't know what I'd do without our little sessions."

My heart melted. I felt so much for this woman, such strong emotion that perhaps it bordered on actual love. I held her face and kissed her, "You silly, lovely woman. Of course I'll keep seeing you. I love our times together. I'll always want you Lena."

Lena's face cracked in to broad smile, she kissed me and hugged me so hard I thought she'd crush me. " Oh Ann, oh Ann. I do so love you very much. I'll be quiet, so silent you won't know I've cum. I'll put a hankie in my mouth, then I'll be really quiet." I laughed out loud, "Perhaps we'll have to do that if you're going to howl the place down, every time I get in to your knickers."

Lena giggled with me and said, "That reminds me, I haven't gotten in to your pants yet have I? Why don't you drop them and let me show you a little trick I've read about?" Now I was really torn. I knew that Pam and some of the others may well be listening out for some more noise coming from Lena's office. And yet, I was so incredibly horny, the smell from Lena's pussy was still strong in my nose, my face covered as it was in her juice. I wanted Lena to fuck me and fuck me hard, I knew I couldn't walk away. Before I could say yes, Lena pulled me to her, kissing me passionately. She gripped my skirt in both hands and pulled it up high. The mere feel of my crotch and arse being freed of my skirt made me shiver with anticipation. Then without delay, Lena's hands were inside my tights and panties, squeezing and groping my arse. I let out a long moan as Lena's fingers moved down my crack and towards my arsehole. "Oh God yes Lena, yes. Shag me, Lena, fuck me now." We kissed harder and harder as our passion rose. I slipped both hands in to her blouse, pushing my fingers in to the wonderful warm softness of her tits. As our tongues played together in our mouths, her hands pushed my panties and tights down my thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.