Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I spent about twenty minutes in the kitchen making us some thick tomato soup and some garlic bread. I also filtered some fresh coffee to go with it. I got rid of the sweaty clothes, throwing them straight in the washing machine. I brushed out my hair, and wiped a soapy face cloth over my body, to get rid of most of the sweat. Naked, I took a tray of the food up to the bedroom.

Lena was no longer dozing. Now she was on her back again, and was gently trying to insert the dildo in to her arse. I thought I was the nymphomaniac here, but Lena was making me look like a novice. As I put the tray down, Lena said, "I can't wait Ann, I must know what it feels like. Can we do it now, I really want to." I took the dildo from her and said, "Let's have something to eat first honey, get our strength back. How about that eh?" Lena looked a little disappointed but then said, " OK, that smells nice, and I'm really hungry." So for the next half an hour we sat on the bed eating our food. I was delighted that I'd found yet another person so keen on shagging as myself. Lena certainly seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex, I was going to really enjoy my time with her. It would seem sex mad people were more common than I could have dared hope for, or was it just the effect I was having on ordinary people. I'd have to think about that a bit more, but not right now, I had some serious screwing to do.

As Lena sat working her way through the garlic bread, I looked her up and down. On the surface there was little that was attractive about her. She was short and fat and not particularly pretty. She had huge tits and her arse was even bigger than mine, but her thighs were chubby and she had a roll of fat around her middle that right now was soaked with sweat. But then there was her clit, oh God what a clit, huge, thick and jutting out just begging to be sucked. But I suppose the thing that really turned me on about her was the fact that she craved sex as much as I did, perhaps even more than I did, if that was possible. And the more she got the more she wanted. As I watched her eat, a warm glow spreading through me and settling in my crotch, a drop of garlic butter fell from her mouth and ran down the middle of her boobs. I reached across and scooped it up with my finger and licked it off. She giggled and then took some of the butter and smeared it over each of her big brown nipples. I smiled and leant forward and licked the greasy liquid off.

Lena laughed and said, " Shall I put some on my clitty Ann?"

I nodded and seconds later I was down between her fat thighs licking the garlic butter from her snatch. I had her hard stiff clit in between my lips sucking on it, she shrieked and cried out, "I can't wait any longer Ann, you've got to do it to me, please Ann I need it now, right now. Please give me a fuck." While I'd been busy tonguing her cunt, Lena had pushed her food plate to one side and had grabbed the double dildo and was holding it above her. She said, " I'm your little sex whore aren't I, your dirty little slut. Fuck me with this beautiful big cock again, but up my arse. I need fucking now Ann, come on fuck me as hard you like, I love it." Hearing Lena talk so dirty sent a shiver through me, a spasm of naked lust rippled inside my whole body and caused a huge gush from my pussy. I took the dildo from her, her eyes lit up and she grinned like a child at Christmas. I said, " OK you dirty little whore, get on your hands and knees and show me that tight little arsehole." Lena giggled again and in an instant was on all fours with her huge arse up in the air. I took a few moments to admire her huge round arse cheeks. Her skin was a smooth flawless honey colour. Her crack was deep and moist from sweat and pussy juice. The hair was thick and black, and as I spread her cheeks I saw the pink of her wet slit and her glorious erect clit bulging out.

" Oh God Lena, I so love your pussy." The smell from her cunt was wonderfully strong, I felt another gush from between my legs. Lena sighed loudly and begged, " Please don't tease me Ann, fuck me now, stick it up my arse, I want it so badly, do it now please Ann do me now." I took the tip of the cock, dragged it up the soaking slit of her snatch and then touched it against the ring of her arsehole. She gasped in anticipation. Gently, I pushed the cock in to her arse. There was resistance at first and then I felt the familiar pop as the cock slipped past her ring. Again she gasped, louder this time. I slowed it down, taking extra care to ease the cock in slowly. "Is it OK Lena, is it hurting you?" Lena sighed deeply and said in a quiet voice,

" No, no Ann, it feels wonderful. I feel so full of cock, it's lovely Ann, it's lovely." I smiled, yet another woman I've introduced to the pure joy of anal sex. With the cock hanging out of her I turned so that my arse was almost touching hers. Then I reached around and grabbed the loose end and rammed it up my arsehole. I cried out in pleasure as the thick shaft buried itself deep up my arse.

I eased myself back and felt Lena's soft warm arse cheeks press against mine. The cock was imbedded deep up our arses and I began to rock myself back and forth, gripping the cock with the muscles in my arsehole. I heard Lena gasp a few times as I pushed the cock gently in to her. I craned my head around and watched as Lena's tits swung with every move I made.

I reached back under me with my hand and massaged my aching clit; I felt Lena's hand doing the same to her own. We stayed locked together, gently rocking back and forth, feeling the delicious cock slipping in and out of our arses, and rubbing our clits.

Lena and I were moaning softly to each other as the mutual sensations increased, Lena was saying, " Oh, it's so good Ann, I didn't think it would feel this nice. I can cum like this, I want to see you cum, I want to see you Ann... uhhh.can we... uhh turn round uuhh?" I was really starting to get off as she said this, I wasn't really intending to change position until I'd cum. But I wanted Lena to get the most out her fist experience of anal sex, so I agreed.

"OK honey," I said, as I reluctantly pulled the cock out of my anus. I crawled away from her a little and flopped on to my back and watched as Lena turned herself over, with the cock still firmly stuffed up her arse. She positioned herself on some pillows against the headboard, propping herself up.

I edged towards her and placed my feet up by her armpits. I reached down between my spread legs and gripping the cock, slid it back where it belonged, deep up my arse. With our legs bent, we could press down with our feet and slowly gyrate our arses. Soon, we'd started up a gentle rhythm. Lena gripped me under my knees and pulled in towards her, our arses touched again, and the cocks went deeper up us both. It felt wonderful, Lena let out a long contented sigh as we ground our arses together and fucked each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.