Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I turned to face Lena; she no longer looked embarrassed, but rather curious as to what I had to show her. I brushed the back of my fingers across her cheek again, lingering under her nose to let her get a good smell of my pussy. This caused her to smile. "Now," I said, " I'm going to show you my little secret, it's just between us, you mustn't tell anyone Lena." She promised to keep the secret safe. Her curiosity was increasing as I hiked up my skirt and pulled my panties down. I sat on the edge of the toilet seat and spread my legs. Lena's eyes widened in fascination as she stared at my pussy. I inserted two fingers in to my fanny and hooked the thread joining the two balls. Slowly I withdrew one wet shiny silvery ball, followed by the other. Lena gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

" Wha... why are they... ?" Poor innocent Lena, she was completely dumbfounded at what she'd just seen. I placed the balls on a sheet of tissue and handed them to her. She cupped them in her palm and studied them as they rolled around in her hand. I explained, " They roll around inside your... vagina and cause a very nice feeling, like when you touch yourself... down there." I got up and stood next to her. As she played with the balls, I placed my hand on her shoulder and slowly traced my hand down her back. Lena was wearing a thin white cotton blouse, which looked at least one size too small for her bulky frame. The buttons down the front were all stretched tight, and I could see large areas of honey-coloured skin through the gaps, and her white bra holding her large tits. I carried on down her broad back, feeling her bra strap under my fingers as my hand travelled down to her large arse. She was wearing a pair of cheap baggy jeans; and there was plenty of material in the seat as I ran my hand gently over the big round domes of her bum.

Lena looked up at me and smiled as I squeezed her massive arse.

I said, "Would you like to use them for a while Lena, you'll like it, I promise." She looked unsure for a second and then smiled broadly and said, " Do you think I should, they won't hurt me will they?" I squeezed her soft fat arse again and said, "No of course not, they're perfectly safe. Shall I put them in for you." Lena nodded excitedly and handed them back to me. Then she started to undo her jeans. "Before we do that Lena, I'd like you to do something for me, would you?" Again she smiled nodded, I knew I had her.

" OK then, why don't you lie down on the floor for me?" Lena quickly got down on the floor and lay on her back looking up at me like an obedient puppy. I placed the balls on the sink next to my keys. My panties were still around my knees and it just took a wiggle of my legs and they were around my ankles, and I flicked them off. Then I stood with my feet either side of her large body, straddling her. Lena was now looking straight up my skirt at my cunt. I took the hem of my skirt, rolled it up and tucked it in to the waistband.

Now I could look straight down over my almost flat belly, past my thick bush, and down to Lena's excited, smiling face. Squatting down on my knees, I sat on her big belly and began to undo the buttons of her blouse. Lena helped and in seconds I had her bra-covered tits exposed. They were big, very big, at least a D cup. With her blouse out of the way, my dripping fanny was in direct contact with her soft skin. I felt myself oozing on to her big belly. I eased forwards a little, feeling the slime trail I was leaving on her stomach. "Now," I said, "Let's get a look at these big tits of yours." Lena laughed gently and pulled up her bra for me. I wasn't disappointed; they were huge, with large brown nipples, which were already stiff and erect. " Do you like my titties Ann?" she giggled.

"Oh yes Lena, they are wonderful titties." Without the large bra to hold them, gravity took hold of them and they immediately slid sideways off her chest. I scooped them up and pulled them together to form a large cleavage.

"Oh Lena, I do love your titties, so much so, I'm going to fuck them." Lena giggled again, "How can you... fuck my titties Ann?" I grinned down at my lovely pure Lena and said, " Like this, watch." With her mountainous tits pushed together, I slid forward so that my cunt was directly over her big erect nipples. Then I began to slide back and forth, rubbing my cunt and sliding my stiff clit on her tits. I looked down between my legs as my cunt lips splayed open and slipped over her slimy nipples like a big pink snail. The feel of her huge soft fleshy tits on my thighs and the nipples rasping on my clit was heavenly. Lena brought her hands up and began to stroke my thighs, slowly moving her hands round to my quivering arse. "Yes... Lena yes, rub my arse... that's so nice... squeeze it... rub it... oh yes that's good. More Lena, more, put your finger up my arse... go on... please... do it... please, Lena, I want it, I want it... do it for me, please." Lena was hesitating, I could tell she was unsure. "Please do it for me Lena, I'll make you cum like you've never cum before... go... on... please... please." At last, her hands inched towards the crack of my arse, then I felt her fingertip push in to my arsehole, it was electrifying. As her finger went deeper, I arched my back and ground my cunt harder on to her tits. "Oh fuck yes... oh Lena... yes... my lovely Lena... I love it... more, more. Ohhh... ohh... ohhh... that's... uhh... so... uhh... good Fuck my arse Lena fuck my arse." As I fucked her tits, Lena's fabulous finger reamed my arse.

I was so near to cumming, I let go of her tits and fell forwards on to my hands, and slid my pussy up on to her face. With her finger still jammed up to the hilt in my arse, I commanded her to eat me. " Go on now Lena, suck my pussy, lick it." I heard her mumble, "I don't know how, what do I... ?" I squirmed my crotch hard on to her mouth, "Eat it like an ice cream, lovely Lena, suck it, lick my clit." Then I felt her press her tongue against my wet fanny, and begin to work it up and down the slippery slit. I worked my hips to and fro and around in small circles, trying to keep my throbbing clit in contact with her lovely soft mouth. Her other hand came round on to my bum as she held on to my bucking hips, still one finger sliding in and out of my arse. It took not much more than a minute before my orgasm was exploding inside me, my legs trembled as pure pleasure surged through every fibre of my body. My arms were giving out supporting my weight, and then with a loud high pitched yelp, I crashed forward, almost hitting my head on the toilet as I fell.

I lay panting, my sweating face pressed to the cold tile floor. After a few moments, I felt Lena gently shaking my arm, "Are you OK Ann, you're not hurt are you, I didn't hurt you did I?" I opened my eyes, raised my head, and peered up at the slightly worried looking face of Lena sitting beside me. Her huge tits were still hanging out of her blouse, suspended just a few inches from my face. " Oh my dear lovely Lena, no you did it wonderfully, I had a fantastic orgasm thanks to you. And it was your first time too, I'm going to have to do something very special to thank you." I sat all the way up and leant against the toilet. The floor was icy cold under my bare arse, so wriggled my skirt down.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. She rested her head against mine, her big saggy tits hung down almost to her fat belly. I played with them, feeling the exquisite heaviness of their bulk in my hand. I stroked my fingers over her hard stiff nipples, gently pinching and squeezing them. Lena groaned softly and said, " This is nice Ann, I like doing this with you, I feel so special. You do like me don't you Ann, some of the other girls make fun of me?" I pressed a finger to her lips and said, " Don't be silly Lena, of course I like you; and to prove it, I'm going to do something really nice for you." I kissed her gently, and then dropped my hand in to her lap. I cupped my hand over her crotch as she parted her legs and squeezed her pussy through the material of her jeans. She shuddered and moved closer to me, letting out a soft moan. She grabbed my hand a forced it harder against her mound, uttering more little gasps as she kissed my neck. I pressed the seam of her jeans hard in to the slit of her cunt and rubbed it hard with the palm of my hand. Her groans grew louder as I massaged her cunt through her jeans, she held on to me as she raised herself up and began to writhe with sexual passion. " Oh, that feels... so... uh... nice Ann... uhh... uhh."

Suddenly, Lena got up on to her knees and faced me, pulling my face in to her tits. She straddled me, her crotch moving and twisting as I continued to squeeze her cunt through her jeans. She went up and down in my lap as if she were riding a man's cock, her massive tits sliding over my face as she went up and down. I desperately wanted to get at her pussy, to feel her wet lips slide open as I plunged my fingers up her, to feel her hard clit on my tongue. I moved my hand up to her zip and button and was about to pull down her jeans and knickers, when she started to moan loudly,

" Oh... ohhh... uhh... uhh... I think... I'm... uhh... going to... uhh... to... climax. Ohh, Ann... yes... it's,... uhh... rub it... rub it... hard... hard... uhh... uhhh... uhhhhh"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.