Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

It took little effort and next to no time, to make myself cum as I sat in the toilet cubicle next to Brigid's. I'd stuffed three fingers up my soaking pussy, and stuck my middle finger up my arse. I used the fingers of my left hand to gently spank and massage my throbbing, bulging clit. In less than a minute a little whimper escaped from my mouth, followed by a couple of low groans. I had to take my hand off my clit to stick it in my mouth to cover my moans of pleasure. I continued to rub my clit with my thumb. After I'd cum, I had a pee, dried myself off and put a fresh tampon up my fanny.

As I came out of the cubicle, Brigid was already there waiting. She had a puzzled look on her face, and she said, "Are you all right Ann, I thought you were being sick in there." It was clear that she'd heard my groans as I'd orgasmed. Even though I'd just cum, I was still incredibly randy. With her skimpy shorts and nice tits, Brigid looked good enough to eat. I was hyped up and feeling mischievous. " Oh I'm all right Brigid, I just needed to... you know." I bent my middle finger a waved in front of my crotch. Brigid's face flushed red, as she understood what I meant. I said,

"I haven't embarrassed you have I, after all, we all do it don't we. And I was feeling so horny, I just couldn't help myself." Brigid turned away and began to wash her hands in the basin; I stood by the one next to her. "Don't you want to know why I was so horny Brigid... well it was because of you. I'm turned on by you." Now she flashed me a look, a mixture of embarrassment and curiosity. "Me! Why me, are you a... ?" she stammered.

" A lesbian?" I offered, "Not really, I like men and women both, and I really like you Brigid, I mean, I really like you." She turned away again and dried her hands on a paper towel. When she turned back again I was right in front of her. I brought my hand up and lightly brushed her florid cheeks, then ran my still damp fingers under nose. I let her get a good smell of my pussy. I watched her nostrils flare and her eyes widen as she breathed in the aroma of my cunt.

She stepped sideways, but as she did so, I slipped my fingers in to her mouth.

" Go on Brigid, taste my pussy, you want to, I know you do." Brigid moved her head back, my fingers sliding from her lips. I'd made a serious mistake with her, she was totally straight, God, I was mortified. Then to my amazement, she slid her mouth back on to my fingers, her eyes closed and she began to suck on my fingers like they were the most delicious things she'd ever tasted. The feel of her soft wet tongue as it slithered over my fingers made me hornier than ever.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the end cubicle, she held back, "No, not here Ann, it's too..." I wasn't going to be cheated out of a fuck now, I was boiling over with lust for her, I yanked on her arm and pulled her inside and locked the door. As she was about to protest, I crushed my mouth down on hers and kissed her hard, our tongues twisting and entwining. I got my hands up under her T-shirt and inside her bra. Her tits felt soft but firm, bigger than they'd looked and with large hard nipples. Brigid's hands were resting on my hips, but I wanted them between my legs, I grabbed one of her hands and shoved it up my skirt, then I remembered my tampon. I quickly slipped my hand inside my loose fitting knickers and pulled it out, letting it drop to the floor. Brigid's soft hand slid in through the leg of my knickers, I raised one leg and rested my foot on the toilet seat. My crotch was wide open for her and my cunt was gaping, dripping, as her fingers pressed inside my twat. My mouth was crushed against hers as she began to fuck me. Gasping with arousal, I slid my mouth around to her ear and licked inside it. I whispered, "Yes, Oh, Brigid, yes, do that to me, fuck me Brigid, fuck me." I ground my crotch down on to her fingers, working her hand deeper and tighter in to my cunt. As I sank my teeth in to her neck, gently biting and sucking the soft skin, and causing her to gasp quietly, I snaked my hands around her back and down on to her tight firm arse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.