Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I hurried to the Market Square and went in to the first general store I came to. I bought four bottles of water and, remembering Patti's diet, picked up two cans of sugar free soft drinks. I also bought some diet biscuits, low fat crisps and a few other odds and ends. It looked as though I planned to make a day of it. I had to admit that it was really arousing and an extra thrill to think that there was Patti and I shagging our brains out, just the other side of the thin metal wall of the van, as people walked by in the street. I was still incredibly turned on. The thought of that beautiful big black woman, lying just a few hundred yards away, waiting for me to come back so that she could fuck me, was making me drench my pantyliner. I also managed to buy a cheap, large beach towel, to put that down on the grubby mattress in the van.

I couldn't believe how badly I needed to be shagged. I hurried back to the van. I couldn't help thinking of how it would be so much better, if I had a nice thick meaty cock in me as well. It was a shame that Patti's friend Wesley was gay, he could have had me up the arse while Patti ate my cunt, such a waste of a cock. I got back to the van, knocked, and called out to Patti that it was me. A moment or two later, one door opened, while Patti, still with no knickers on, hid behind the other one. While I was gone she'd put her tits back inside her top, but her gigantic bra still lay on the mattress. I clambered back inside the van and Patti locked the door behind me." Christ Ann, you were quick, you must be gagging for it."

"You don't know just how bad I need it Patti, I've got a bitch of an ache in my pussy." Dropping the bag of groceries to the floor, I went over to her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Again our tongues stroked each other in our mouths. We kissed and kissed like a couple of teenagers on a date, my hands predictably delving in to her cavernous cleavage.

We finally broke apart, "Jesus Ann, you really are horny Let me have something to drink, then I'll give your pussy my full attention." I passed her the drinks and she downed a soda in one go. Then she opened a bottle of water. I got the beach towel from the carrier bag and spread it over the mattress. Patti smiled," You have come prepared haven't you?" As I watched her drink, and my hand automatically went under my skirt and into my thong panties. My gaze was fixed on her deep cleavage, her enormous nipples poking through her top, as my fingers sought and found my hard bulging clit. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Patti finished drinking and wiped her mouth. "OK, Annie, get your knickers off girl, I'm hungry for that sweet juicy snatch of yours."

I kicked off my shoes, then pulled my thong panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them. "Lie down for me please Patti, I want to sit on your face." Patti did as I asked and lay on her back, I stood over her head, facing her feet, with her looking straight up at my fanny. I unzipped my skirt and dropped it to one side.

Patti ran her hands up my calves and said, "Come on honey, bring the tasty pussy on down to mama, I'm starving for some of that juicy snatch." I slowly squatted down, her hands moved up my thighs and on to my arse, then I opened my cunt lips for her long, eager tongue. Her mouth engulfed my cunt and she started to suck and lick at my puffy slit. It felt so good, her tongue expertly flicked and tickled my clitty. I slipped my hands inside her top and spread them wide on her tits, squeezing and pulling at the mounds of soft flesh. As we fucked, Patti raised her knees; her legs wide open, displaying her thick hairy gash. As I rubbed and caressed her tits, I ground my pussy hard on to her mouth, feeling my saturated cunt lips slide over her face. I moved my hips back and forth rubbing my enlarged clit on her mouth and chin. It felt exquisite, the first rumbling sensations of an orgasm beginning to build in my crotch. I had set up a regular thrusting grinding rhythm, stroking and pounding my drenched gash over Patti's face. My hands worked at her mountainous tits, gently pulling and pinching her big stiff hard nipples. Patti's hands were also employed in giving me pleasure. Her strong but sensitive fingers were gripping the fleshy mounds of my rump, quickly inserting two long fingers up my arsehole and working them in and out. A wave of delicious joy surged through me each time her knuckles slip past my arse ring. The sense of my approaching climax quickly increased in intensity, I was close to cumming, and I was overwhelmed by the selfish, merciless urge to go on and on, pushing myself harder to a blackout orgasm.

I ground and crushed my cunt relentlessly on to Patti's open licking sucking mouth. I lurched forward, my hand grabbing her bush, and I slipped three fingers up her gaping wet cunt. I heard a muffled groan as I fingered her soaking fanny; she was writhing beneath me. My own pussy was making a loud squelching noise as I forcefully humped Patti's mouth. I was cumming and cumming hard, my cunt was permanently pressed against her mouth, grinding and crushing, as I forced myself down. I worked my fingers hard and fast in to her flooding snatch, rubbing and squeezing her clit, her muffled groans rose and rose to high pitched squeals as I felt her cum under me. Her legs dropped, and she stopped squirming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.