Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I decided to give Keith plenty of time to regain his erection, after all I didn't want him going off half cocked. Leaving him to recover on the bed, I threw on a dressing gown and made my way to the bathroom. I was oozing again; I needed a sponge down.

With all this exercise, surely I was losing some weight. I stepped on to the scales and dared to look. Brilliant, I'd lost eight pounds. I was delighted. The trouble with weight gain and loss though, is that the last place the fat goes to is my tits, but it's also the first place it comes off. I checked my figure in the mirror, not bad at all. Bum still a bit wobbly, boobs still high, firm and huge. But the belly, definitely an improvement there. This sex lark was burning off the fat in just the right place. I checked my bust measurement with a tape just to make sure. Yes, still an impressive 42 inches. All in all, not bad for 44. I dried as much cum and juice as I could from between my legs and brushed my hair, it looked like a ginger hedgehog.

Next stop was the kitchen; I was a bit peckish. I made some toast and coffee. I finished it all off and put the plates etc in the bowl in the sink. As I was running in the hot water I heard a faint sound behind me. Looking over my shoulder I saw Keith standing in the doorway, completely naked and with a huge hard-on. He was smiling from ear to ear.

I looked him up and down, then nodding at his erection I said,

"Is that all for me, you naughty boy?" His smile widened as he said,

"You can have as much as you like Ann, whenever you want it." It was my turn to smile. I winked at him and said,

"How about now?" Without hesitation, he moved over to where I was standing at the sink, his cock pointing up and waving from side to side. I didn't turn round, hoping he'd get the hint. He pressed his rigid dick in to the crack of my arse through the cloth of my dressing gown, and began rubbing it up and down. I stopped doing the washing up and waited for his next move. His hands were on my shoulders and he was softly kissing my neck. It sent shivers all through me. The he whispered in my ear,

"I want to fuck you doggy style right here, right now." Handily, the butter and marmalade were nearby on the counter. Taking the lid off the butter I hooked some out with my finger, turned and smeared it over the bulbous purple tip of his dick and then down the shaft.

"Oh you can fuck me doggy style, but I want it up the arse." I didn't wait for an answer; I just dropped the gown to the floor and stuck out my arse to him. He looked momentarily put off, but as he gazed down at my fat rounded cheeks, he smiled again. His cock stiffened some more and rose to almost vertical. I bent forwards, my tits were nearly in the sink, and reached behind me to pull my cheeks open.

"Come on Keith, don't keep me waiting, stick that lovely big cock deep up my arse." I spread my legs and braced myself. Keith guided the greasy tip to my open arsehole, and pushed it in. It slid in easy and all the way up. It was a good feeling; I'd missed it. I held on to the edge of the sink as he started to thrust in and out. Oh it was so nice. Keith was now rocking back and forth, his hips pumping hard, withdrawing the tip of his cock right to the outside ring of my arse, before plunging it back in again. I slipped my hand back between my legs and placed two fingers on my clit and began a circular motion. It wasn't long before the soft fluffy explosion of an orgasm went off in my crotch. I'd cum quite quickly, Keith was still rogering my arse, as yet a second orgasm started to build even before the first had faded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.