Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

"Fuck me, fuck me... ohhhhhhhhh... fuck... me... !"

I pounded away at Lisa who was now on my large bed, black nylon covered legs wrapped tight around me, meeting every thrust. Her black silk dress was pulled up around her waist and I had loosened the top so her large tits were exposed. Her nipples were hard with passion as I slammed my cock into her. The fact she was still wearing a black lace girdle made our coupling even more exciting. Since she still had all her clothes on it was like I was raping her and she was so hot she was helping me.

Rita had not moved onto the bed yet. She stood next to us, breathing heavily, her long blue dress pulled up to her waist, a hand at her blonde crotch, a couple fingers thrust up inside her, working away, her gorgeous, nylon covered legs spread as she frigged herself. Her breasts were still covered. I reached over and moved my hand up a hot black nylon stocking. She moaned at the contact. I covered her hand with mine. She frigged harder, rapidly approaching orgasm. Fucking hot Lisa was great but I wanted to fuck beautiful blonde patrician Rita. I wanted to fuck her as soon as I saw her. Rita was a dream — a sexy beautiful rich woman who seemed so aloof and unapproachable. She was obviously ready, panting, knees growing weak. This night she was going to be my slut and I was going to fuck her in every hole so she would never forget my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yesssssssss... yess... yessss... fuck... me... fuck... me... with... your... big... ohhhh... ohhhh... yessssssssssssssss!"

Lisa grabbed my head and pulled me down hard and kissed me as she orgasmed for the third or fourth time. My cum hosed her debts, blasting sperm directly into her womb as my cockhead penetrated her. I had some condoms in the drawer by the bed but with these women I wanted to feel every smooth inch of them as they stretched around my cock, and I wanted them to feel the cum as it gushed into their most fertile parts. I could feel Rita shudder at the same time as she climaxed to her fingers.

Lisa pushed her hips at me a few more times and I left my cock in her as deep as I could as it drained. Her legs still gripped tight around me waist. Finally she stopped moving and her grip on my head loosened. Her tongue, which had been so busy moments before left my mouth. I looked down at her.

"Jesus Christ... James... Jesus... that... that... ohhhhhhh... that... was... sooo... good!" she panted.

Rita sat on the bed next to us. My cock twitched and Lisa moved her hips in response. I was still hard, but not for Lisa. She solved the problem by announcing, "wait, wait, I need to rest for a few moments stud."

She relaxed her nylon vise. The feel and the sound of the nylon stiffened me more as her legs moved down my naked thighs.

"Rita, you have to have some of this phenomenal cock." She moaned to her friend.

Rita moved to her and kissed her with passion. Lisa's cunt spasmed around my cock as she orgasmed again. They kissed each other hard, tongues working. I pulled out of her and could hear her moan against Rita's mouth, and I moved over on the bed. Lisa pulled Rita on top of her as they continued to kiss, their legs were intertwined as they rubbed hard against each other. They were both still wearing their black high-heeled shoes and their legs were exposed all the way to their waists. The dark straps of her garter belt framed Rita's beautiful ass. My cock throbbed with desire for her. I bent over the writhing pair and pulled down the zipper on the back of Rita's silk dress, and unhooked the black bra strap. I kissed the back of her neck and trailed kisses down her back as I opened the zipper. She broke the kiss and moaned and then moved her lips to Lisa's long hard nipples, kissing then biting them. Lisa moaned,

"Please Rita; please... please... do... me..."

Rita moved her lips down Lisa's firm stomach and then moved off the end of the bed and stood looking at her friend. Lisa moved down and hung her legs off the end of the bed, her high-heels barely touching the floor. She spread her legs, the girdle stretched and her swollen cunt framed by stockings and suspenders. Rita knelt between her legs and moved her tongue to her friend's hairy bush. Lisa moaned and then yelled,

"Ohhhh fuck... Rita, eat... me... eat... me! Suck his cum!"

I stroked my aching cock as I watched her eat her friend and all our mixed juices. "Ohhhhhhhhhh... Rita... Rita... Rrrrrrr... eeeeee... ta!" she wailed as she came to her friend's most talented tongue.

Rita seemed determined to eat all of our cum and kept licking. It was so erotic as Lisa draped her stockinged legs over Rita's back, her cunt pushing at her friend's face and forcing her tongue deeper with each thrust. Rita spread Lisa's cunt lips for maximum access to her clit and throbbing insides. I moved to Rita. I had waited long enough.

I moved behind her and lifted her hips so she was bent over at the waist still tonguing Lisa. Her blue dress fell to the floor. Rita knew I was about to give her what we had both wanted all evening. She stepped out of the dress and spread her legs for me — her black high-heel sandals causing the arch to her legs that I found so exciting, her long black stockings shimmered in the light from the bedside lamp, her breasts, perfect as they hung down from her toned and tanned body. I stepped closer behind her still drinking in this vision of lust and moved my hands up her black-nylon covered thighs to her firm ass and stroked the satin garter straps. Lisa opened her eyes and watched us. Rita paused from her friend's cunt licking and looked back at me.

"Please don't make me wait any longer James. I need you to fuck me."

She shifted her legs once more to give me better access. I moved up close to her ass and she reached beneath her legs and grabbed my slick cock and moved the head to the moist opening. She moved her hips back just a bit and the head of my cock entered her hot wet fuck channel. I wondered how much Craig fucked her because she was so tight. She said "oh" as I pushed another inch into her. Rita completely forgot Lisa and just bent over her friend with her head resting on her stomach. Lisa seemed content to watch her friend take my cock. I pushed hard against her and pulled on her hips — another couple of inches moved up her tight vagina. It was a good thing she was so excited and wet. She made a sound that was a cross between a moan and a growl. I was fighting to go slow but I had to have this rich beautiful vision so I lost control and pulled her to me and pushed hard as I moved the rest of the way into her vagina. My cockhead breached her cervix and forced itself into her uterus.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She let out a sigh as she felt my total penetration. I held off for a few moments to let her get used to me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... James..."

Lisa moved off the bed and knelt down on the floor beside us to get a better view.

"Doesn't it feel wonderful?" she asked.

I'm sure she meant that question for Rita but I was in heaven. Rita replied

"Nev... er felt... soooooooo... gooood!"

I pulled my cock out a couple of inches and then slowly stroked back into her. She moaned and when I pulled back the next time she met my thrust. Here was my dream woman and I had her bent over a bed dressed only in hose and heels and I was fucking her. I just wondered how long I could last as I picked up the tempo of my thrusts. We starting fucking hard as the passion took control of our bodies. My hips slapped into her ass as I drove into her. Her cunt was still tight but the lubrication of her juices kept her slick and the friction made us so hot.

She had said little and was panting with our exertion, then she started her first orgasm.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh..." she was not a screamer.

She said "oh" over and over as our bodies took up the rhythm. We were one hot sweating fucking machine. I was glad I had fucked Lisa first. It gave me the staying power to give her many orgasms even though I thought little of her pleasure. I just wanted to stay in her as long as I could. Her first orgasm began as ripples in her vagina and spread throughout her body. She shook as she buried her face in the bedding and her long red nails clawed the sheets. Her second orgasm flowed over both of us and came so quickly it surprised us both. I almost lost it there but managed to keep from cuming yet. I didn't want to cum with her, I wanted her to feel all my scorching cum as it spurted into her, making her know what it was like to be fucked by a virile young man. I was in fuck heaven with a woman old enough to be my mother. My mother's gorgeous face and body flashed through my mind momentarily but I pushed those thoughts away as my balls signaled my own orgasm. Rita started a series of intense orgasms and had I not been holding her so tight at the waist her knees would have given out. I wanted to continue to fuck her all night but the passion was just too much. Rita's orgasm's started to subside and her ass-thrusts slowed. Now was the time to fill her up. I pushed in deep and held her hips close to me as I filled her with hot cum. Shot after shot flung millions of sperm into her uterus. I didn't know her cycle but at that moment I wanted to impregnate her, fill her with my seed and make her have my child. She finally lost all control and cried,

"Yesssssss... yessssss... yessssss... fill... me... fill... me... ohhhhhhhhhhh... god... fill... me!"

She orgasmed again and fell face down on the bed, with me on top, my cock still firmly planted in her spasming vagina. We were both glowing with sweat and breathing hard. My cock was still hard. I never wanted to release her.

Eventually, I slowly pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed. My cock throbbed, red and slimy with our juices. Lisa moved between my legs and knelt and took the head of my cock in her hot moist mouth. I looked at Rita. She was now lying on her back, head propped up by pillows a slight smile on her beautiful face as she watched Lisa struggle to get my cock in her throat without gagging. Rita glowed in the soft light from the lamp, her hair mussed and out of control from our efforts. She lay there, beautiful legs still spread, inviting me to crawl between those firm nylon encased treasures and fuck her again. I intended to. Lisa succeeded in getting most of my cock in her throat. She was a talented cocksocker and I was very much enjoying the slow motion of her mouth and throat action. I was far from ready to cum and just lay back with my head on one of Rita's smooth thighs and enjoyed the stimulation. I thought about the first time my mother had sucked my cock.

It was on a Saturday night the summer after I turned 18 and graduated from High School. I came home about 10 PM, an early night after a disastrous date. I was convinced that I was finally going to fuck a girl named Kathy. She made it clear that she had the hots for me on a couple of previous dates.

I had a couple of condoms in my pocket and was getting ready to leave the house when I saw my mother in stockings, high-heels, garter belt and bra. I had been fascinated with her body for a couple of years, especially after the guys in my class kept making reference to how beautiful my mother was and how lucky I was to have such cool parents. I took every opportunity to get a glimpse of her. I considered her a Scandinavian goddess; five feet seven, blonde hair, light blue eyes and with those gorgeous legs and tits. She played tennis, did laps at the pool at the Club and always glowed with physical fitness. Her bathing suit was fairly modest but every time I saw her in it I got hard. I saw her in a robe infrequently. She said running around in a robe was frumpy and she had to always look good for the two men in her life, my dad and me.

As I grew, I always tried to position myself to look up mom's dress or down into her cleavage. She went back to school and got her teaching certificate when I was fourteen and became an elementary teacher. She had a nice wardrobe and usually my younger sister, Paula and I had the house to ourselves for a couple of hours after school until she got home. I would sneak into my parent's bathroom and look at her underclothes in the hamper. Her stockings and garter belt particularly turned me on. I also discovered her bra size was 36C. Her breasts were incredible but her legs in those sheer stockings and high-heel pumps sent me dizzy and to masturbating. She was very affectionate to me and I would get hard instantly when she would hug me and press those marvelous tits into my chest. Dad worked for Boeing and was gone a lot. I think that was one of the main reasons mom went back to work.

As I got older, and his absences increased, our physical closeness grew. We hugged a lot and sat close together to watch TV. We even had a few "date" nights where we would get dressed up and go out to the movies or to the country club for dinner and dancing. She was very surprised and pleased that I wanted to spend graduation night with her. Dad was gone as usual. That night was the first time we kissed like lovers instead of mother and son. She thanked me for a wonderful evening and reached up and pulled my head down for a kiss. The shock of that kiss left us both breathless and she lost control for a few moments. I knew she felt my raging hard on as we stood clinched together in the foyer just inside our front door. For the first time, I reached down and pulled her firm ass to me. She responded by grinding her crotch against my cock. She finally broke the kiss. She realized how close we had come to incest. We were flushed and breathing heavily. She pulled back and said,

"I love you James" and then fled to her room. I spent the next few hours jerking off.

The next morning things were back to normal, at least as far as our actions. I think we both put it down to too much alcohol and celebrating. I thought about what happened a lot but I was not going to bring it up.

On that Saturday night a couple of weeks after graduation, my parents were going to a party at one of the neighbor's homes. Mom came to my room, which was unusual; to tell me Paula was at friends for the night and to not get into trouble. She was wearing a fairly sheer short silk robe that barely came to her reinforced stocking tops. She had on a pair of the sexiest black pumps with a very high heel. I was so turned on that I didn't even bother to hide my throbbing hard-on. I sat on the bed as she gave me the parent speech but I couldn't concentrate since her robe kept opening at the bottom as she busied herself around my room. Her dark stocking tops had me mesmerized. I could see the clips that held the stockings and when she bent over my small desk to close the window I got a long look at her black silk panties and the back of her dark tan seamed nylons. She seemed satisfied that everything was in order and when she turned to leave one heel got caught on the rug and she started to fall. My reactions amazed us both. I caught her, one arm across her back and the other around her sexy legs. The taut nylon was incredibly smooth and hot. I fell back on the bed with her on top of me. Her robe came completely open. She must have been able to feel my hard cock. We were like that on the bed for a few seconds while she gave me a funny look but made no attempt to close the robe when she got up. She gave me a look at the most wonderful body in the world dressed in my idea of the most erotic underwear ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.