Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The country club was decorated for Christmas and filled with noise, music, light and the smell of cooking steak. The fawning manager escorted us to our table overlooking the dance floor. He kept telling Craig and Rita how pleased he was to have them there and how nice it was to see them again. They had been members for 10 years before moving to San Francisco. Craig still spent a lot of time entertaining business guests there at the club and at the golf course. I felt like a fish out of water and was glad that Susan had given me the new outfit. Certainly a Sergeant in a Marine Corps uniform would not have gotten past the front door.

As we made our way to the table, a number of people called out to Craig and Rita and Nancy's parents. The men were both very powerful bankers and their women were powerful in their influence or perceived influence with these men. Both men and women stared at the four beautiful, sexy and fabulously dressed women in our party. Considering what I had witnessed of their sexual behavior, I wondered how many sexual favors were traded in this wealthy and privileged group. I had to admit it seemed a heck of a lot better than being poor. I had also fucked two of them and with the attention from Rita, I hoped to make it three very soon. Rita was in her element and her beauty and charm befitted her marriage to this powerful man. I expected that they had some kind of arrangement, because her sexual needs were so transparent. I figured Craig could have about any woman he wanted and often took advantage of the wives of those subordinate to him on the social and financial level. Both he and Jack seemed the types to fuck every woman in their office too.

I couldn't be too judgmental since I had already fucked both their daughters and would do the same to their wives if given a chance. This would not be my first foray into marital infidelity. I had enjoyed Swede's aunt, Karen several times before heading to Vietnam. Actually there was a strong mutual attraction along with an absent spouse. I'll never know if Swede knew, but if so, I hoped he was happy with the relationship. Her husband was a pig who had numerous affairs. Fortunately he was gone a lot. She was also my first when I returned. Karen had been there at the hospital all the time after I arrived and sucked me off when I was too immobilized to even jerk off. We had a glorious reunion one quiet Sunday evening when she could finally ride my cock. Afterwards we just lay together and I finally told her about that last day in Vietnam when Swede died. We mourned and cried together. I had not seen her in weeks. She was in the Midwest taking care of her mother's estate. She said she was happy when I told her I was moving in with Susan. She didn't sound happy.

Our table was really a half circle booth that was very comfortable and had just enough room for all seven of us. I wanted to sit on the end but Nancy insisted I had to be between she and Susan. So it was Nancy, me, Susan, Craig, Lisa, Jack and Rita. We were all touching thighs. Everyone joked about how "cozy" it was. I loved it from all the attention Nancy started giving my lap from under the table. I had been hard all the way to the club and now was fully hard again. A couple bottles of Champagne arrived and soon we were all laughing like old friends. I even started to relax a bit. I had never been much of a drinker and with the long dry spell in the hospital I had to watch myself. I had discovered early on that I tended to let my big mouth get away from me after a very little alcohol. Lately, I also had the urge to look for fights. I really just wanted a beer. I could nurse a bottle of beer for a long time.

Craig and Jack had actually met years before when they were draftees after the war. Neither had seen any combat since they were too young for the war and their service done by the time Korea came along. They were having a great time telling Army stories, which were actually quite amusing. From the reaction of spouses and daughters they had heard these many times before. Regardless it helped break the ice and as the Champagne and wine flowed everyone relaxed. Fortunately they stayed away from the topic of Vietnam and no one asked about my wounds. I was able to tell some good training stories and poke some gentle fun at the Army. Even Susan's slightly somber mood brightened. I thought that the lively surroundings and a couple of huge orgasms on the way had helped. She smiled a lot and laughed heartily with the rest. Her parents mentioned they already had a trip to Japan planned and invited Nancy's parents to come along.

The food was delicious — most of us had steaks. My appetite still had not returned but I did a good job of it, despite the fact that Susan and Nancy had been rubbing my cock under the table. I tried to reciprocate and Nancy's legs were always open to my probing fingers. The feel of the sheer nylon and taut flesh from knee to panty kept me on the brink of orgasm.

When I placed my hand on Susan's leg my hand landed on hot sheer nylon stocking. I discovered her dress was already pulled up. Very inviting I thought until I tried to run my hand up to her crotch. She grabbed my wrist and removed my hand. Gee if she didn't want to play, why had she pulled her dress above her stocking tops? Suddenly it hit me. Her father was sitting on the other side of her. Had he done it? I watched them for the next few minutes. Every so often his hand would drop below the level of the table. It was all very casual and nothing out of the ordinary, and hard to detect in the now dimmed lights if I had not suspected something. At the same time Susan would get a kind of dreamy look as she flushed a bit. A couple of times she squirmed a bit and once she let out a quite "oh!"

Damn, looks to me like good old Craig is playing with his daughter's firm thighs and cunt right here at the table. No wonder Rita was chasing after me. Sometimes Craig would have both hands out of site. He must have been doing Lisa too. She was much more obvious about appreciating his attention. She was also openly flirtatious with him, although I caught her looking at me a few times too.

Speaking of Rita, she would occasionally give me a smoldering look across the table. I didn't know how I was going to arrange to be along with her but it was obvious that we both wanted it. After I was in tune with the under the table shenanigans I noticed what seemed to be a rebuff of Jack by Rita. He had a momentary petulant frown when it appeared she had removed his hand from her leg. Had she and Jack been intimate sometime in the past? Maybe, or maybe he was just the kind of guy who just kept trying. I couldn't blame him since Rita was so beautiful and sexy, plus the fact that Jack's wife, Lisa did not try to hide her roving eyes. From her actions getting out of the car and in the living room, it certainly looked like she and Craig and Rita's son, Scott, had been intimate or were about to be. He seemed immature and shallow, but most 18year-olds were. Maybe he just had a big cock. He was certainly handsome enough and interested enough. Since Craig had his hand between his daughter's legs, I wondered if Rita had ever had Scott between hers.

Dessert, coffee and brandy were served. A few couples got up to dance to the small orchestra. I was feeling full with a very slight buzz from the wine. I had limited my intake and nobody seemed to notice. Nancy whispered to me to meet her in the room just down the hall from the restrooms in about five minutes.

"You have got to fuck me," she pleaded.

I only nodded. She announced she was off to the ladies room and without the usual, waiting for female company, she left. Many eyes were on her beautiful legs and backside as she moved across the room. I glanced quickly around the table and was not surprised to see the lust in Craig's gaze. I was a little more surprised to see Nancy's father watch her. He never blinked as he watched. The heat of his stare would have been obvious to anyone who cared to look in his direction. I wondered how long that had been going on, or whether he was just wishing. She was a great sex partner and her marriage did not seem to matter.

Just then I felt a foot rubbing my crotch. I looked across at Rita, she had moved down in her seat to reach her leg across. She sported an amused smile. I reached down and stroked her nylon-clad foot and ankle. Her smile broadened and my cock got harder. I had a tremendous urge to drop under the table and kiss and suck her toes and work my way up her sheer stockings until I could run my tongue under the reinforced tops and then lick my way across her tan thighs to her hot pussy. She saw the lust in my eyes and pressed her foot harder across the bulge in my pants. I reached further, stroking the hot dark nylon along her calf. The feel of the warm nylon was intoxicating. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. These antics were apparently not so subtle to be undetected by others at the table.

"Rita" her head jerked at the sound of Craig's voice, "Lets dance for awhile."

I reluctantly released her leg and was rewarded by a wink and a smile. Next to me there was rustling of silk and nylon as Susan readjusted her clothing. I pretended not to notice as I made my excuses to go off and find the "head". First I had to help Rita find her high-heeled sandal. She sat at the edge of the booth as I knelt and helped place it on her foot. I got a great view up her dress as she let the material and her legs open. I rubbed her foot as she pretended to have trouble getting the shoe on. I could see across her dark reinforced nylon tops and garter clips to the black V of her silk panties. It was obvious that her crotch was wet.

Jack asked Susan to dance and the four headed for the dance floor, leaving a tipsy Lisa by herself. She gave me a heated look as I helped the ladies from their seats. She announced she was going off to the "ladies" and to see what had happened to Nancy. Somewhat unsteadily she took my arm and pressed a large breast into my bicep. Looking into her cleavage, I could just make out the tops of her large nipples. They appeared hard and red. She clung to me as we navigated the room to the hall leading to the restrooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.