Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Prologue

During my teens my father (the bastard) would often say, "James, you could fall into a sewer and come out smelling like a rose". My mother, the wise and beautiful, would counter, "James... life is a lot easier if you stay out of sewers." During 21 years of life I discovered they were both right. I was lucky in many ways, considering I couldn't keep from swimming in sewers. Fortunately the people who would pull me out and clean me up were usually beautiful women. I learned about love and how to please a woman at an early age I also learned how hard it is to love and then lose the object of that love. I think Alfred Tennyson said, "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." At 21 I had begun to doubt that bit of wisdom.


December 1968, La Jolla California

"Please Susan, please; I didn't get laid the whole week I was on the road."

"Nooo... James will be here any moment and I... oh... don't... doooo... that."

"Susan, just touch me... I need to cum... so... bad!"

"Ohhh... Jes... us... Nancy... I... can't... think... when... you're... do... ing... that."

This was the conversation that greeted me as I came up the stairs from the garage into my girlfriend's house in La Jolla one morning in early December 1968. I had been living there since Thanksgiving while on convalescent duty at Balboa Naval Hospital in San Diego. Susan was not really my girlfriend but our relationship could best be described as mutual lust. She was a Navy nurse/physical therapist who had been involved in my treatment since I arrived from Japan in October. As a Marine I damn near got my ass shot off in Vietnam, consequently I was a guest of the Naval hospital until the Marine Corps decided what to do with me.

I stopped and silently moved up the stairs so I could see into the living room between the slats on the interior stair rail. I could see two pairs of gorgeous legs encased in contrasting nylon. Susan was still wearing her nurses uniform with white pumps. She insisted on wearing pumps to and from the Balboa. I was glad and told her that they were much sexier than the clunky nurses' shoes she had to wear while on duty. Her roommate, Nancy was behind her holding her close, kissing her neck and trying to pull up her skirt and slip. Nancy still had her stewardess uniform on with dark stockings and black high-heels.

"He won't be here for at least an hour. I need you... and this... may... be... the... last... time... for... a long while" she said between kisses to Susan's neck and ears.

By this time she had worked Susan's skirt and slip past her expanded stocking tops, and was rubbing her front against Susan's delightful firm ass. Susan stopped resisting and let her head loll back against Nancy's shoulder, her eyes closed with pleasure. My cock was fully hard at this point. I had no intention of interrupting.

Nancy moved one hand inside the front of Susan's white panties.

"Ooooohhh... yessssssss" she moaned as a finger fondled her clit.

Nancy's other hand, unbuttoned buttons on the nurses' uniform and slipped inside her bra to capture one of Susan's hard nipples. Susan moaned again and shoved her ass back against Nancy as her fingers found their juicy target. Susan moved her legs apart more. Her dress and slip were completely around her waist and her white garter belt and panties were fully exposed while Nancy continued her finger fucking from behind.

"Fuck... me... fuck... me... ohhhhhh... I... love... your... fingers! Another... put... another... in... ohhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhh... yessss... just... keep... just... ooohhhhhhhhhh... God... you... are... mak... ing... me... soooo... hot!"

Susan arched her back and moved her hands over her head to pull Nancy's head closer to her. She turned her head and they kissed.

I had seen women making love before, and even participated in some threesomes. Like most guys I loved to watch two women go at it and it was especially fun because of the way they were dressed. I had loved women in high heels and sheer nylon stockings, ever since I had seen my mother dressed that way. She always wore the sheerest hose and the highest heels, causing me a lot of teenage hardons and cum-stained sheets. I stroked my raging hard-on through my swim trunks.

They both moaned as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Susan used one hand to pull her panties down a few inches. Nancy worked three fingers inside her. As she moved her fingers in and out of her natural blonde friend I could see that they were covered with Susan's pussy juice. Nancy pulled her hand from inside Susan's bra and turned her around. Her fingers continued their fucking motion. Susan pulled her close and they kissed again, Nancy's fingers trapped between them, still busy. Susan reached down and grabbed the hem of Nancy's short skirt and worked it up. Her legs were also fantastic, especially encased in the dark nylon stockings. Her garter belt was black silk and the clips strained to hold her stockings as her gorgeous thighs stretched the dark reinforced tops. Her panties were matching black silk. Nancy started a slow rubbing of her pussy on Susan's nylon glad thigh. I had wanted to fuck her since Susan introduced me to her but I tried to keep my distance, despite the fact she teased me unmercifully. I thought she was just a tease since she was married. My mistake.

Susan broke their passionate kiss.

"Oh... my... oh... oh... oh... Nancy... I'm... going... to... cum... please... don't... stop... keep... fuck... fuck... fucking... me... ohh... ohhhhhhhhh."

She grabbed Nancy's beautiful ass and pulled her close. A run made its way from one of Nancy's garter clips down her firm thigh where her leg was wrapped around Susan's. They were both exposed from garter belts to high-heels, rubbing each other, legs entangled, sucking on each other's mouths. Nancy moved her mouth to Susan's again and they seemed to melt together.

Two beautiful women kissing and grinding against each other was enough to drive any man crazy. I was no exception. Susan was blonde, about 5'8" and a 34 C-cup, with the most luscious legs. She was beautiful and one of the finest looking Navy Nurses I had ever seen, and I had seen lots of them in the last few months, since I had been medically evacuated from Vietnam.

Nancy was a red head, a little shorter but with even bigger tits and a very narrow waist, and perfect legs. I rarely saw her without sexy shoes and hose. I thought she probably gave all her first class passengers hard-ons. It was obvious she also did more than that with some of them, male and female.

I reached inside my swim trunks and pulled out my cock. I could smell the scent of overheated pussy and perfume.

"Pleaseeeeee... keeeeep... finger... fucking... meeeeeeeeee!" Susan screamed as she came. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... god... oohhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Nancy jammed in another finger and Susan jumped as if electrocuted. Her orgasm just kept going. She pushed up on her toes to work the fingers in farther, kissing Nancy passionately. Her beautiful legs quivered with the effort. Susan pulled Nancy tight, running her hands up and down her back from sweet firm panty clad ass to the back of her neck. She clung to Nancy as her orgasm passed. They were both breathing heavily as Nancy removed her fingers from her dripping cunt opening. Nancy's hands moved to Susan's bare ass and massaged it. They kissed again. This time it was Nancy's turn to get some attention. She pulled herself from Susan's embrace and Susan's legs seem to give out and she collapsed onto the large living room couch.

Susan sprawled, beautiful legs spread, panties stretched across her thighs at stocking top. Her golden pussy hairs were soaked with her juices.

Nancy quickly pulled down her panties and with a fluid motion stepped out of them. She held them out to Susan.

"Look what you've done to me... my panties are soaked!"

Susan took the black silk panties and held them to her face.

"God, Nancy, I love what you do to me... how you smell... how you make love... I'm really going to miss you."

Nancy sat next to Susan, momentarily saddened by the realization of her friend's pending departure for Japan. She pulled Susan to her and kissed her slowly.

"Susan, you won't be gone forever and I'll always be your friend... and I'll always want to make love to you."

Susan looked at her friend and eased her back on the couch, and then knelt on the floor.

I saw her glance at the clock. Nancy pulled her legs up on the couch, her high-heels digging into the cushions, keeping her legs spread wide. Her pussy was shaved. Seeing her bare, wide-open cunt framed by her black garter belt and sheer dark nylons, I almost came right then.

"Please... now... I... need... to... cum... I... need... to... cum... please!"

Susan licked her lips in anticipation and moved her head down to that delicious looking pussy. She started off by licking Nancy's thigh just under the top of her stocking where the clip pulled it taut. She ran her tongue up her bare thigh and all around Nancy's dripping cunt. Nancy jumped at first contact, her ass thrust forward to get more of Susan's tongue inside her. Susan used her thumbs to pull Nancy's pussy lips apart. She licked all around her juicy target. Nancy moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh... please... don't tease... me... suck my... clit... eat... me... do meeeeeee!"

It was obvious that Susan was an experienced pussy eater. She jammed her tongue into Nancy cunt and worked it hard. Nancy moved her legs to Susan's shoulders and started a rhythmic squeezing of her head. I was so close; I could hear the sound of the nylon as it rubbed Susan's head and neck. Nancy went wild, her ass humping Susan's face, meeting every thrust of her talented tongue, her pumps beating on Susan's back.

"Jesus Christ! Oooooooooooooh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhh... ohhh... eat... me... eat... me... fuck... fuck... soooooo... good... sooo... close... ohhhhh... my... God... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... that's... it... that's... it... that's... it... that's... that's... that's... ohhhhhhh... Christ... ohhhhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuumming! God... I'mmmmmmm... cuuummming!"

Her ass bounced on the couch cushion and her legs tightened around Susan's head, squeezing and spasming. Another run zipped from thigh to ankle. One of her black pumps went flying. She gave one last quiet "ohhhhhhhhhh" and slumped back. Her legs fell away from Susan, who rested her head on Nancy's thigh on one expanded stocking top. They were both panting from their efforts. Their wonderful, half-exposed breasts rising and falling, making me wish I had my mouth on those delectable hard nipples.

Susan lifted her head and looked at the clock.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.