Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

In the best of all worlds the sun would have been shining, birds singing and Leslie and I would have been strolling through fragrant meadows — instead we were walking in the pouring rain across a large dimly lighted parking lot, trailed by a skycap pushing a luggage cart while we were hunting for a rental car.

As we walked Leslie and I huddled close under the large yellow umbrella that said "Hertz" on it — loaned to us by a sympathetic clerk at the rental counter.

"Why can't Marines carry umbrellas?" she laughed.

"I heard... it had something to do with the fact that umbrellas scare horses."

"Oh... and how many horses do the Marines have these days?"

I shrugged and smiled at her, our faces close together. I could smell her fabulous scent and the soft fur of her coat brushed my cheek.

At baggage claim I had tried to wave away the sky cap but Leslie only looked at me and raised one eyebrow. It was a sign I would come to know well and also know that when she did it I was to capitulate.

We found the new Hertz Cadillac and I tipped the sky cap ten bucks and he hurried away, his yellow slicker disappearing into the gloom. He had earned an extra tip since he had held his own umbrella over our bags for the entire trip trying valiantly to keep them dry.

I closed the trunk and walked Leslie around to the passenger door. She turned and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. There we were - pressed close in the dark, the rain thudding on the umbrella, kissing. My cock sprang to full attention. It was the first time she had felt me and she moved her arms to around my waist and pulled me hard to her, moaning into my mouth. Still holding the umbrella, I slipped my free arm inside her fur coat to feel the warmth of her body through the sheer silk. I don't know how long we stood there, the rain soaking our shoes and legs, but neither of us cared. It was just us in the rain, the only people on the planet.

Ever so slowly we pulled back from each other. I looked at her. Her eyes were filled with passion. I knew then that without a doubt this was the woman for me and it sure seemed she felt the same.

I opened the door for her and she slid across the seat. I ran around the car, collapsed the umbrella, opened the back door and tossed it inside and then opened the front door and moved behind the wheel.

I was dripping water even from that short exposure. My Marine Corps issue green rain coat had been sorely tested.

She smiled at me as she scooted her delicious ass over to sit close.

I tossed my wet fore and aft cap onto the dash and started the car. Leslie wiped my face with a handkerchief that smelled of her perfume.

"Damn!"

"What's the matter James?"

"I just realized the last ferry for Bainbridge leaves Seattle at 9... and it's almost 9 now. They don't start running until 6 in the morning and unless we want to spend the night in the car — guess we'll have to find a place to stay."

"James... do you know the Olympic Hotel downtown?"

"Sure... but... it's late and the holidays..."

Leslie smiled at me.

"I just so happen to have a reservation there... tonight and through Christmas."

"What... when... did... ?"

Before I got on the plane I called my travel agent and had her reserve this car and a hotel room in Seattle. She set it up... so if we can't get to your place... and you would rather not spend the night in the car... even though I would be happy anywhere as long as its with you... then I suggest you get us to the Olympic."

"Glad I'm in love with a smart woman..." "Oops" I thought. That just slipped out... wonder how she'll take it?

I needn't have worried.

"Are you... in love with me... James?"

I looked at her and even in the dim light in the car I could see her smile, although her eyes showed uncertainty.

I took her hand and I could only nod considering the lump in my throat kept me from talking.

She wrapped an arm through mine and snuggled close, head on my shoulder.

"That makes me very happy James... very happy."

I put the car in gear and we headed for Seattle.

Thirty minutes later I pulled the Caddy into the circular drive in front of the Olympic. We had hardly spoken during the drive... just content to feel the warmth of each other, as we sat close. I had no second thoughts about my answer to her question. The connection between us was so palpable that I knew that she was the only woman for me. I just prayed she felt the same.

The Olympic was the nicest and most expensive hotel in Seattle, built when hotels were not ashamed to be called "opulent". Carved marble and wood and a huge lobby greeted guests. I had been there before.

The valet took charge of the car and the bellman the bags as we walked up the staircase to the lobby and reception desk.

"Yes, Miss Banks, we have your reservation." The attentive young assistant manager assured her. He hardly looked at me. I didn't blame him, next to tall blond gorgeous Leslie I was hardly even worth notice.

"Thank you... and I will also need an adjoining room for my... for Mr. Reid." She gestured toward me. I put on my most engaging smile.

He frowned. "I'm sorry Miss Banks... the hotel is quite full... I might be able to find something... in a single for Mr. Reid... but... I really don't have anything that connects."

Leslie ever composed said, "perhaps another hotel?"

"Yes, ma'am, I could call the Sorrento and some others but I expect they are all quite full. I could see the conflict on his face. He certainly didn't want to disappoint this beautiful woman and give up a room that had been reserved, but if there were no rooms there were no rooms.

"Is Mr. Charles on duty tonight?" I asked

The assistant manager jerked his head toward me. He finally looked at me, taking in my damp military raincoat and short cropped hair. I knew he wanted to dismiss me but something perhaps about my bearing and the fact I had used the night manager's name gave him a moment of pause.

"Yes, yes... he is here tonight."

I stepped closer to the reception desk.

"Please ask him to come to reception. Perhaps he can find a solution."

Our earnest young man, probably only a year or so older then me, wanted to get handle this himself, and started to say something.

I cut him off.

"Mr. Charles, please." My voice was calm but I spoke with authority. I had seen my grandmother Elaine do this a number of times. She taught me that in dealing with hotel and other staff that firmness and confidence gets results.

"Yes... yes... sir... right away." He turned and walked through the door to the rear of the reception area.

I could feel Leslie's eyes on me. I turned to my right and smiled at her. She had a puzzled expression... I could practically read her mind. "What the heck is he up to?"

In minutes, a tall patrician looking man, silver hair immaculate, dressed in an expensive black suit came from across the lobby and addressed Leslie.

"What can I do for you Madam?"

The assistant manager gestured toward me. "This is the gentleman who requested you sir."

He reluctantly took his eyes off Leslie and turned to face me.

"Yes, sir?"

Before I could say anything his expression changed to a warm smile and he stuck out his hand.

"Welcome back, Mr. Reid... err James. I'm so glad to see you again."

"Thank you Mr. Charles."

"How long has it been? At least two years I'm sure. Miss Elaine told me you were in the service... Marines is it?

I nodded.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Leslie start as he said "Miss Elaine."

"I saw her only a few weeks ago and she said you were in California. Home for the holidays?"

"Yes, but it was a last minute thing... I was able to get away... it's a surprise."

He grinned... "I know she'll be thrilled."

"Mr. Charles, Miss Banks and I were hoping to get two rooms adjoining or close together and I understand that will be a problem."

His eyes flickered toward Leslie. I knew exactly what he was thinking... at least I hoped he was thinking that I was one fortunate guy.

He looked across at the assistant manager. "Anything Andrew?"

"I'm sorry sir, we are pretty full."

"Mr. Charles, how about that corner suit on eight? We would just need it for one or two nights and then I expect we will be staying with Elaine for the holidays — if she'll have me that is." I chuckled.

"Of course James, I was just up there. The reservation was just changed — the party will be delayed a couple of days."

I wondered if that were true, but I didn't care. Tomorrow of the next day Leslie and I would be on our way to the house on Bainbridge Island.

"Thank you very much."

"David Charles, let me introduce you to Leslie Banks." Leslie gave him a high-wattage smile as she took his offered hand.

"Thank you Mr. Charles..."

"Please call me David".

"Thank you David... for coming to our rescue on this "dark and stormy night."

Mr. Charles gave her an appraising look.

"Miss Banks I know I've seen you before... but not here at the hotel. I remember all the beautiful women who grace these halls... and I know you've not stayed with us before.

Before Leslie could reply he said, "Regardless, I know that before your visit is over I'll remember.

We all smiled.

Welcome to the Olympic, Miss Banks. I hope your stay is comfortable. Please let me know... or Andrew know if there is anything we can do to make your stay a happy one."

He looked at the assistant manager who only nodded. He got the message.

Mr. Charles motion to the bellman who gathered our luggage and headed for the service elevator.

"Please follow me" he said and he escorted us to our room. In the elevator he said, "Every time I see Miss Elaine she talks about you. She will be so surprised. I know she misses you a great deal."

The bellman was already there when we got to the suite. It was huge, with two large bedrooms, two baths, and a large living room with a fire in the fireplace. Rain rattled against the floor to ceiling windows.

Keeping up the pretense, David directed the bellman to "put the lady's things in the blue bedroom and the Gentleman's bags in the yellow room."

When he returned he took our coats and hung them in the entry closet. Then he went to the fireplace and got the fire going.

I tried to tip the bellman but David waived away my attempt.

"Welcome home James."

I walked him to the door of the suite.

He turned to me just outside the door.

"Please give my best to Miss Elaine when you see her... and wish her a very merry Christmas."

He shook my hand and walked down the hall.

I had an idea and caught him at the elevator.

"David, would you please get me a table for two at the Golden Lion for tomorrow night? Say... about 7:30?"

"My pleasure James... my pleasure."

The elevator arrived, we shook hands again and I headed back to the suit.

When I got back Leslie wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Do you want to tell me about "Miss Elaine" and how you know the night manager and this suite?"

Before I could say anything she said,

"Is this where you bring all the women you plan to seduce?"

I almost didn't hear her; I was so lost in the blueness of her eyes and in the feel of her and the smell of her. I had it bad that was for sure.

I kissed her and she kissed me and we stood there for several minutes holding each other close.

Finally she broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"I don't know where you learned to kiss but I would love to thank that woman... that is before I told her that if she ever came with in ten feet of you again I'd rip her apart!"

I tried to kiss her again.

"No you don't... Sergeant James Reid... before you turn my brain to mush... you have to tell me about "Miss Elaine" and this hotel."

Still holding her I explained.

"Miss Elaine is my maternal grandmother and something of a "Grande Dame" at least in her mind... but if you ever tell her I said that I'll deny it!"

"Oh... you plan to introduce us?"

"Don't interrupt... I'm trying to answer your question."

"Yes dear" she said with a great batting of eyelashes and much insincerity.

"Maybe I'll just leave you to figure the rest out... if you're going to give me trouble..."

Leslie laughed and said, "listen mister... if I ever decide to give you trouble you'll know it!"

"I give up!"

"Okay... okay... I'll be good... now tell me about how you managed all this." She gestured around the room.

"My grandmother started bringing me to the Olympic starting when I was 11... every Christmas we would spend a couple of days here... just the two of us. We would Christmas shop for the family and I was her escort."

Leslie just smiled at me.

""Much to my regret, the Christmas after I turned 12 she decided that I needed my own room... so she got this suit... so every year at Christmas my grandmother Elaine and I would share this suite. I was a magical time... I loved being here with her and feeling so grown up and escorting her around town and sharing meals in fancy restaurants with her."

I neglected to tell Leslie that the last couple of times we stayed here, I never slept in "my" room in the suite and that Elaine and I had fucked everywhere including both beds, the couch, the overstuffed leather chair, on the rug in front of the fire, on the floor and even in the shower and the tub.

As Leslie listened her smile faded a bit.

"I thought you weren't rich."

I kissed her nose.

"I'm not... my grandparents are very wealthy... so I was exposed to wealth but my mother made it very clear that she and my father would make it on their own... and they did. Her folks had not been rich while she was growing up... my grandfather's business didn't really start to take off until my mother was in college so she wanted us to have the normal life she had."

"I didn't realize all of this until I was about 12 and sometimes I resented her attitude... especially when I wanted a new bike or one of my friends got a new TV at home... I knew that my grandparents had money and didn't understand why my parents didn't ask for some of it... anyway there are damn few rich kids in the Marines!"

"And as an answer to the rest of you question..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.