Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The following week was one of the best ever. I spent it lounging around Charlotte's beach place south of Carlsbad. Most days I was alone while Charlotte was off doing whatever real estate people did every day. I read, I wrote letters, some days I even dozed on the big dark red leather sofa in front of the fire. It was the most relaxing time I had ever had.

Charlotte made a point of coming back for lunch each day — usually breathless and rushed. We took that time to make frantic love, pulling at each other's clothes, fucking where we fell. Most of the time I pulled her skirt up and crammed all ten-inches inside her as fast as I could. Charlotte harbored rape fantasies so she loved being surprised and taken as she came through the door. We would spend and hour or so fucking every which way and then she was in the shower and gone in her red Jag. Evenings were more relaxed. Charlotte would come in with a bag or two of groceries and get dinner on while she took a shower and changed into the sexiest things she owned. Sometimes a very short skirt with translucent blouse, heels and hose, sometimes a sheer nightgown did its best to cover her ample breasts. She always wore stockings, garter belt and very high heels.

Two mornings I traveled to Camp Pendleton and fired with the rifle team. The Chief even let me off the hook for duty at the hospital. I made sure I was back to the house by noon though...

On Friday I smiled with contentment as I sat in front of the fire wearing only a very soft and warm cotton robe Charlotte had given me. I was alone except for a Nero Wolfe mystery. It was a great day to stay by the fire. Christmas music played on the stereo as I looked out the panoramic windows and watched the waves on the sand and the gray skies that threatened rain.

I had come back from my early run and Charlotte as usual had joined me in the shower. We washed each other and then made slow love as the water poured over us. After we dried off with Charlotte's thick terry towels, I carried her into the bedroom and we made love again. She snuggled in my arms for a while, her multiple orgasms leaving us drained.

"Oh my God... is that the time? I've got to get to the office!" I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She resisted for a few moments and then molded her warm and sensuous curves against me once more. She smelled and felt so wonderful I never wanted us to leave the bed.

"James... James... this is a dream... a dream... I never want to wake." She looked up from where her head was on my chest. "I just want to stay with you in bed all day long... making love to you... feeling your strong arms around me... you make me feel... feel... so warm and secure... and protected." She sighed and put her head on my chest again.

After a couple of minutes... I may have dozed... she gently disentangled herself and headed for the bathroom giving me a cock-stiffening show of her fabulous legs and ass as she left.

Charlotte was extraordinarily beautiful with passion to match.

I had pulled up to Charlotte's cottage that Saturday morning at exactly 10 AM, the agreed upon time. On the short drive down the coastal highway I had replayed the scene of our first meeting. It had not been that long ago but my life had been pretty busy in the short time since we had made love under the trees at the house above La Jolla. Charlotte was dark — haired and stunningly beautiful and certainly a woman who knew her own mind — and what she wanted. Our first encounter was insanity and lust; I wondered how this time would be. Actually I wondered if Charlotte would be there to meet me. Had she changed her mind?

The house was built overlooking a wide expanse of sand and miles of deep blue ocean in the hook of the beach, which afforded some privacy. It was a beautiful morning and I felt a bit smug about putting the screws to Jerry by helping to remove his next victim from his house. I grinned in anticipation as I pulled the GTO into the garage next to Charlotte's red Jag convertible. She was here, but what now? I grabbed my bag from the trunk, pulled the garage door shut and headed in through the door from the garage. I wondered what I would find. I wasn't disappointed.

She stood there in the kitchen, beautiful and sexy. Her look of concern changed to a mix of emotions as she saw me. Surprise? Apprehension? Doubt? She was dressed in a simple form-fitted long-sleeved white cashmere sweater which accented her wonderful high breasts, a dark green fitted skirt that came to the top of her beautiful knees - knees and legs encased in very sheer black stockings. On her feet were gleaming black pumps with impossibly high heels.

She slowly set her coffee cup on the counter without ever looking away from me. I moved to her putting my arms around her slim waist She looked at me for a few seconds longer, and then put her arms around my neck and her face against my shoulder. I felt the tension drain from her body as I held her. We stood like that for maybe a minute, just holding on to each other, not saying a word, feeling the heat of each-other's bodies, and inhaling the scents of reacquainting lovers.

She sighed and looked up at me.

"James... I... I... James... I didn't know... was afraid... you... you" I kissed her. We stood kissing gently, lovingly as our passion built. I slipped my hands to her firm ass and pulled her tight against me — letting her feel my cock. She moaned into m y mouth and tightened her grip around my neck. Her tongue busied itself in my mouth as I drank her up. Charlotte rotated her hips against my cock, and shoved her breasts hard against me. All of the urgency of our last encounter suddenly reappeared. She pulled back long enough to look at me and say, "Now James... now."

I scooped her up and said, "Where?" She giggled and pointed down the hall through the living room.

I managed a quick look at the spacious living room with a cheery fire in its large brick fireplace, floor to ceiling windows and in a corner a partially decorated Christmas tree. Open boxes of ornaments took the place of presents around the base. I smiled and caught her eye. Her dark eyes sparkled in amusement and lust.

At the end of the hall was a single bedroom nicely decorated with its own fireplace and a large bed against one wall. The covers were pulled down, exposing crisp looking white sheets. The bed looked very inviting. The room also featured floor to ceiling windows and the same spectacular view as the rest of the house. I gently put her on the bed and stood back watching her as I undressed. In carrying her, her skirt had ridden up her thighs showing me expanded black nylon stocking tops attached to black satin garter straps. She watched and as my cock sprung free she pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her beautiful thatch of dark hair that covered her now very moist pussy.

I could smell her arousal — woman scent and exotic perfume. Charlotte squirmed and held her arms out to me, spreading her sensuous, black nylon covered legs.

"Please James... I need your... cock... your cock... in... me... inside me."

I moved to her, but surprised her — instead of plunging into her hot wet softness, I bent to her sweet pussy and tongued her.

"Ahhhh!" She cried out as my tongue found her engorged nubbin. She involuntarily raised her hips to force more contact and then moved her hands to the back of my head, sharp nails digging into my scalp as she forced my tongue harder against her clit.

"James... James... James... ohhhh... God... James... yessss... ohhhh... God... yessss!"

It didn't take long before she screamed her first orgasm and I felt her spasm around my deep probing tongue.

"Oh... God... oh... God... oh... oh... oh... yessss... yes... oh... oh... God... James... eat... eat... me... so... so... good... oh... God... soooo... good... Ahhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming!"

My mouth was flooded with her wonderful tasting juices. Charlotte wrapped her firm, nylon-covered thighs around my neck and arched her back as she demanded more of my tongue as another orgasm rolled over her. The sheer sensuous nylon against my neck and shoulders and the taste of her pussy as she came threatened to drive me over the edge.

I pulled her legs from my neck and knelt back on the bed between her splayed legs. She opened her eyes in coital bliss and starred at my cock. She was so beautiful — dark hair disheveled, skirt around her waist, sweater pulled up to expose her soft black bra, hard nipples straining.

"The sweater." I said. She looked at me then slowly, teasingly raised it over her head and threw it off the bed.

"Now the bra."

Charlotte undid the front clasp and her breasts we freed. Her dark nipples were long and hard, inflamed with passion and need, demanding attention.

She looked at me.

"Please... James... please... it's all I've thought about... your cock... your... beautiful cock..."

I groaned as she took it in her warm hand and stroked the tip.

"Please... please... put... it... in... me... I... need... your cock."

I leaned over her and kissed her as she guided the head of my cock into her hot wet place. She moaned into my mouth as the head stretched her and started its way up her hot wet canal.

Her hips moved off the bed, forcing another inch into her. I wanted to go slow to let her get used to my size but she had other ideas.

Charlotte took her hand off my cock and put her arms around my neck and her sexy legs around my waist, pulling me to her, forcing my cock inside her. The hot nylon against my back sent my juices surging. Even after my recent exploits with Rosa and Kathy, Charlotte had me right on the edge. I wanted to flood her with my hot cum, but not yet. I wanted to feel her cum around my cock as I drove into her.

"Ohhhh... God!" She screamed as I moved against her cervix. Her hips ground against me forcing all of me into her tightness. Charlotte was tight despite the lubrication from her orgasms, her cunt walls deliciously squeezing my cock. I was so close when she went ridged.

She broke our kiss and screamed.

Jamessss! Oh... my... God... Jamessss! Ahhhh!"

Charlotte bucked her hips hard against me as I fast stroked her, my cum boiling.

Spurt after hot spurt hammered her tight canal and cervix.

She orgasmed again, or maybe just continued the one long orgasm that had her bouncing on the bed, legs rhythmically squeezing me in their silken vice.

"Yes... James... yessss... fill me... fillll... meeee! Ahhhh... yessss!"

We collapsed together.

That was how the week went. Charlotte always dressed in her sensual best — always in stockings, garters and very high heels, even when wearing her silk robe at breakfast. Most days we would make love as soon as we awoke then she would join me in the shower after my run. Even on the days I went to the range she would come back to the house during lunch and would attack me despite my smelling like cordite and sweat. I ruined several pairs of stockings and some silk blouses and a few bras. I would take her over the couch in the living room or at the kitchen table. Usually she was face down and I would raise her skirt and take her roughly from behind, She never wore panties and the seams in her stockings would point to her delicious targets. During one particularly ferocious bout of play rape we discovered she loved anal sex. I' didn't want to hurt her but she kept yelling for me to fuck her hard 'in my assss!"

Charlotte would go off to work, freshly fucked and I would stay at the house and read and listen to music by the fire. Dinners were especially romantic. She would bring something home and bustle around the kitchen while I was banished to the living room. She would occasionally come out with something for me to taste — sometimes it was her nipples or pussy.

Each evening she would prepare dinner wearing the sexiest outfits, each night different. My favorite was the short black silk slip that came just to the tops of her stockings. She wore black seamed stockings held up by black silk garters. On her feet were shiny black five-inch spike heel pumps. I would be hard all through dinner. On that particular that night I took her on the living room rug in front of the fire. It was a good thing that the house was on the remote end of the beach since I'm sure her screams would have brought the cops.

Sometime during that week after a particularly outrageous bout of love-making that left us both panting, Charlotte told me that she and her husband were going to a meeting with clients in Palm Springs on Friday afternoon and she would not be back until Sunday afternoon. Knowing her situation with her husband I was not jealous, but I would miss our time together. She promised to make it up to me. She actually suggested I go with her and stay in a hotel and she would get away every chance she could. Finally we decided that was not a good idea.

So here I was, wrapped in a robe freshly fucked and watching the waves roll onto the beach. Charlotte had raced out of the house, looking at her Cartier Tank watch, muttering about being late. That was a perpetual state for Charlotte — at least these days. I smiled at the thought of the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland — that was certainly Charlotte - a beautiful sexy rabbit — always running late.

About six, I stirred. My stomach told me it was dinnertime. Unfortunately there was no Charlotte to make dinner and to tease me with hors d' oeuvres and her sexy body. Nothing in the fridge appealed so I decided to pay a visit to Mama Gonzales and have Mexican. I could also check on Consuela. Several times during the week I had wondered about her — if she had taken the money and run — doubtful — if Mama and Papa Gonzales had taken her in and taken her money?

It was a busy Friday night in Oceanside. I was lucky enough to snag a parking place a couple of blocks from the restaurant.

"Senior Reid!" Consuela cried out when she saw me as I pushed my way into the busy restaurant. She threw her arms around my neck.

"Senior Reid, I'm so happy to see you!"

Consuela was a changed woman. Her dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail by a dark red ribbon, her eyes glowed with pleasure and excitement and she was more beautiful than ever. The tenseness that had marked her features just days before had left her.

She took my hand and led me past a line of waiting diners, mostly Marines. Some smiled having seen the greeting I got. Some seemed pissed that I was obviously was getting preferential treatment. Nobody said anything though.

She took me to the kitchen.

"Mama, she said something in Spanish, and the only words I understood were "Senor Reid" and then switched into English as Mama Gonzales came to me.

"Mama, here is Senor Reid... my... special friend."

Mama Gonzales was wearing an apron that did nothing to hide her voluptuous figure. She hugged me too, giving me the full weight of her large breasts and even managed to rub her crotch across my lengthening cock.

Mama Gonzales moved back a bit, her face a little flushed. At that moment I was thinking some serious carnal thoughts about Mama Gonzales, and from the look on her face she was thinking the same.

Consuela had the good grace to pretend she didn't notice.

"Senior Reid, Gracias, gracias... for sending... sending an angel to us."

I didn't know how much Consuela had told them — I hoped not much about the money. Consuela was supposed to be the partner after all.

About that time Teresa came in. Her hair was coming unpinned and she looked a bit frazzled. He face lit up when she saw me, but her smile quickly faded when Consuela moved a step closer to me. Staking out her territory?

Teresa grabbed a couple of plates from the counter and stormed out. I thought I heard her say, "whore" in Spanish under her breath as she moved by.

What the hell is all that about? I thought.

I ate in the kitchen and watched Mama and Papa Gonzales work. Consuela reluctantly moved back to her greeter/hostess position out front. Teresa seemed happy to see Consuela gone and flirted with me. Her hair was newly combed and she had applied fresh lipstick. Her skirt was tight, short and black and she gave me a lot of opportunities to watch her legs and ass. She was one sexy young woman. She told Don Graham she wanted to fuck me — well I was feeling the same.

The meal was wonderful and whenever Teresa was out of earshot, Mama extolled Consuela's virtues. She also showed me the new commercial stove they had purchased and even had to take me to see the new hot water tank. Business was booming and Papa even talked about someday getting a loan to expand into the empty space next door.

I smiled and nodded. I was so pleased that Consuela had found a place here and with the extra money the Gonzales family had found some security. I felt I had made a good investment. I also smiled at the thought of a conversation I had with Charlotte. We did take a break from imitating rabbits occasionally.

A man Charlotte knew owned the building and she thought he would be willing to sell. With $10,000 down he would carry a note. I could afford that but how could I arrange it?

Charlotte said she knew a few lawyers who could build a front company that I would control and I could buy the building and continue to lease to Gonzales. If I wanted I could lease it at more favorable rates than now and eventually sell out to them. They would never know the new owner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.