Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Perfume scented dreams are my favorite.

"James... James... please... wake up." I felt a smooth hand touch my shoulder; actually it was more of a caress from shoulder down my left arm.

I opened my eyes. I was lying on my back on that big bed with the silk sheets. Kathy was sitting on the bed next to me, the winter sun streaming through the open patio door, framing her silken blond hair from behind. She was beautiful. Her Nordic face, with high cheekbones and perfectly tanned skin reminded me of some Norse goddess. Then I realized with a twinge that this whole scene with a beautiful backlit woman reminded me of the first time I saw Mary. I also realized that I might be reminded of those few days with Mary the rest of my life. The intensity of that time would always be with me despite age or distance.

Kathy's lips were as sensuous as her mothers' and her pale blue eyes sparkled with amusement.

Why amusement? I wondered.

"Christ, I'm naked!" was my next waking thought. On top of that I was sporting a magnificent hard on. After what I had done to Rosa and what she had done to me I thought I might not ever get hard again.

I grabbed at the sheets to cover myself. Kathy laughed. She had a wonderful, almost girlish laugh.

"I'm sorry James... I should have covered you before I tried to wake you but... well you were napping so peacefully... and... well... I was enjoying the view so much... it seemed a shame to cover it... er... you."

I let the sheets fall back and my cock waived in the air. I just looked at her. She smiled and licked her lips with a delicious pink tongue. My cock twitched and Kathy's smile broadened. She had on a white sleeveless finely woven cotton sweater with a deep V-neck. The material molded itself perfectly against her C-cup breasts and it did little to hide her straining nipples. Her skirt was hiked up as she sat near me, giving me a couple of inches of very firm looking and tanned thigh above her stocking tops.

I wondered if she enjoyed the rough hard driving sex that her mother demanded. My cock twitched again under her gaze.

Kathy stroked my chest lightly raking her long, clear polished nails down to my abs. She was beautiful. I reached for her. She placed a smooth cool hand on my chest gently pushing me back.

"Mother, sent me down to tell you that dinner will be ready in 30 minutes... she also said if I wasn't back in five minutes she would come down here and get me... so... from the look and smell of you, I'd say a shower was in order... and I would say recommended if you don't want daddy and everyone else in the household to know... well... what... you and mother were doing the last hour of so."

She started to get off the bed. I held her by the wrist.

"I think we have about two minutes to go on that five." I pulled her down. She hardly resisted as she ended up almost on top of me. I kissed her. God, I was in heaven. Kathy's mouth was so sweet and sexy; I just wanted to gobble her up. She responded with passion, grinding her pussy against my hardness and moaning into my mouth. I could feel her hard nipples against my bare chest. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her kiss intensified. It was my turn to moan as I felt my cock slip between her legs, scissored between sheer nylon covered thighs. I grabbed her firm ass and pulled her to my cock, my fingers caressing the smooth material of her short skirt and the bare skin exposed by our passionate movements.

We kissed like that for too short a time with Kathy writhing on top of me. Finally, she broke the kiss and looked at me, her hair and clothing disheveled. Kathy slowly got off the bed and pulled her fitted blue skirt back down covering her tight pink silk panties, her lacy white garter belt and the tops of her very light tan and very sheer nylons.

She starred at my pulsing cock and licked her lips again. Her pale pink lipstick was almost gone in the passion of our kisses. I wanted her mouth on my cock.

"Damn, James... no wonder Karen is so in love with you and mother looks like the cat that swallowed the Canary!"

I stroked her smooth nylon covered leg from knee to bare thigh. She shuddered, her eyes betrayed her passion.

"Twenty five minutes... James." She turned and left giving me a wonderful show of firm ass, and beautiful long legs perched on very high-heeled light blue sandals. My cock twitched again. I wondered if she was going to be dessert.

That question was easily answered at the dinner table as I watched Jerry, her father fawn over her, touching her every chance he got. Kathy, wearing the same sexy outfit she had worn when she came to wake me, seemed pleased by the attention. She blushed several times as her father told her how proud he was of her accomplishments during the past three years at UCLA and how beautiful she had become. He bragged she was the most beautiful coed on campus and it was obvious why the boys flocked to her. He even whispered in her ear a couple of times, which caused her to blush more. Where they having sex? I doubted it so far. But if they weren't it certainly seemed inevitable. Jerry was on a mission to fuck his daughter, there was no mistake about that. He kept her wine glass filled and Kathy seemed a bit confused by his attention, but she did nothing to dissuade him. Actually, a couple of times she touched his hand or rested her hand on his bare forearm a little longer than necessary. Her body language also spoke volumes, as she leaned toward him, hard nipples pressing against the white cotton of her sweater.

It was a beautiful evening and warm enough that dinner was served on the patio overlooking the Pacific. The flowers I had brought made up the centerpiece on the white linen topped table. A cute and young, maybe 17, Mexican girl waited us on. Consuela, the beautiful woman I had seen when I arrived hovered around supervising the maid and I expect also the cook in the kitchen. Still no introductions were made.

Rosa was wearing a cream silk blouse, unbuttoned fare enough to show a matching silk bra that pushed her breasts up and threatened to spill them any moment. Her skirt was short and tight and dark green. Her very sheer stockings were black, and seamed in the back and her pumps were very high-heeled and matched the skirt. She looked so fuckable, I wanted to take her on the dining table.

"Well James... what are your plans?" Jerry was cast from the same mold as Craig, a tall handsome man about 40, blond hair, tanned and toned from tennis, golf and swimming. He had the look of wealth and also Craig's eye for women. He wore a simple polo shirt and linen slacks, both looked expensive, and the sign of the wealthy, a gold Rolex. When he spoke he casually stroked the top of Kathy's hand on the table. Rosa didn't seem to mind and all her attention was on me. Mostly she sat there with a freshly fucked glow, maybe reliving our intense fuck session of a couple of hours ago. Her left hand rested on my knee.

"Well, Jerry... I still owe the Marines another year and a half or so... if they don't manage to get me killed (this I said with a smile) then probably to college." This statement even surprised me. Up to this point I had hardly given a thought to what I would do outside the Marines, much less the fact that it seemed I had somehow made the decision to leave the Corps at the end of my enlistment.

"A bit of advice James... take all the business courses you can cram in and some accounting too. The strength of this country is the businessman and certainly the road to wealth is being your own boss."

"What is it that you do Jerry?"

He and Rosa exchanged a quick look and he laughed.

"Well, James, I do lots of things... but I'm my own boss. Except around the house... right Rosa?!" She nodded and smiled having heard this before.

"James, I develop commercial real estate... I also dabble in independent films..."

Kathy looked at him. It was obvious that she had not heard this before.

"Mister... er... Jerry... would I have seen any of these films?" During high school I had taken up photography and bought an 8mm camera and drove everyone crazy filming everything. My stomach knotted as I thought of all the footage I had of my mother. I went to destroy all the film after her death but just couldn't. As part of that hobby I had studied lots of films and felt I had at least a passing familiarity with hundreds of them.

Jerry laughed again. "Oh I don't think so... pretty small distribution area... New York, LA, Chicago... more... er... adult themed."

Kathy looked startled. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Jerry was involved with porn films. I wanted to laugh - all this opulence paid for by Jerry and his "adult themed" films. Maybe I was wrong and it was only a sidelight and real estate was the moneymaker but somehow I doubted it. Jerry looked like a man who had found his calling... and I was willing to bet he fucked every one of his "actresses". I wondered if Rosa was involved too.

Jerry quickly changed the subject as Consuela appeared with another bottle of wine. He watched her like a snake with its prey in sight. Kathy didn't or pretended not to notice. Rosa gripped my thigh as she chatted about some neighborhood indiscretion.

Craig... er... Jerry pretty much dominated the table conversation from that point on. He pontificated on the recent election, the state of the world ("going to hell") California real estate, the folly of moon landings and the stupidity of TV and most films. Surprisingly he didn't talk about Vietnam. The more wine he drank the more garrulous he became. Kathy seemed to drink a lot of wine too.

Occasionally Jerry would drop a hand out of sight and I would watch Kathy who was seated to his right. She would lightly blush and look at him adoringly. I suspected her father's hand was working its way along her youthful, nylon-covered thigh.

"What is it with these men and their daughters?" I wondered

Once in awhile, Rosa interjected some bit of local gossip picked up at the tennis club. She sat on Jerry's left across from Kathy and I was to her left, across from Jerry. The table was not large and I frequently felt a nylon-covered knee from Kathy and Rosa, as they bumped against mine.

Frequently, Rosa let her hand find its way up my thigh and to my crotch where she would stroke my cock. As the sky darkened and the candles were lit and the next bottle of wine was poured I became bolder and moved my right hand up Rosa's warm nylon-covered thigh to rest on her bare skin and satin garter strap.

Consuela watched it all as she directed the dinner like a pro.

Sometime just before dessert and coffee I excused myself to find the bathroom. As I returned I spotted Jerry with Consuela. They were in the hall outside the kitchen and he had her up against the wall. One hand was high up between her legs... her dark fitted skirt was pushed up above her black stocking tops as his fingers invaded her. Jerry's other hand stroked her face as her whispered to her. She stood, paralyzed, a look a sorrow and resignation on her face.

When she spotted me I saw a tear glistened as it rolled down her beautiful cheek. Jerry continued his assault.

I turned back to the bathroom and opened the door and closed it with a little more force than usual, making it obvious I was coming their way. As I returned I saw Jerry's back as he headed back to the patio. Consuela stood there, dress still hiked up, showing a pair of very long legs in dark stockings up to bare thigh and garters. Her blouse was partially unbuttoned and her hair mussed. She looked at me as she tugged her skirt, expressionless.

I returned to the table thinking about Jerry and Craig and Jack and all the bastards like them who love to take advantage of women who can't fight back. I had to admit I was still worried about Rita.

Dessert and coffee were served under the stars, the candles extinguished. Jerry moved the chairs so he was sitting next to Kathy about six feet away. In the dark I saw him put his arm around her. Rosa moved close to me and put her head on my shoulder.

Rosa whispered, "God, James... I've never... ever... been fucked like that... my cunt is still feeling you... I want you again... soon... filling me... hot... stroking... me." She punctuated her whispers with an occasional lick and bite on my lobe. It was my turn to shudder as she kept this up along with stroking my cock.

We all sat quietly for what seemed a long time. I glanced at Jerry and Kathy once in awhile. Mostly they just sat with her head on his shoulder, one arm around her shoulder and one of his hands on her thigh.

Then I saw him bring her face close to his and kiss her. Kathy succumbed and seemed to lose herself in the moment, perhaps forgetting who was kissing her. I saw him move his hand up her nylon-covered thigh and under her tight skirt. After what seemed a long time she seemed to realize what was happening and broke the kiss and grabbed the invading hand. I saw her shake her head vigorously as she pushed his hand from under her skirt. I heard the chair scrape on the tile and Kathy got up somewhat unsteadily and left the patio.

Rosa disentangled herself from our embrace and moved after her daughter. From the darkness a few feet away Jerry said,

"Tonight I have a special film... I'll have Consuela fix us some brandy while we watch." I wondered if Jerry would substitute Consuela for Kathy if she didn't return. I got up and followed Jerry into the house and down the stairs.

A large U-shaped beige colored sectional faced the back wall, with a square teak-looking coffee table taking up the center of the U. We were about 10 feet from the back wall. I sat and was surprised as I sank down toward the back. Jerry laughed as he sat closer to the front.

"Special made James... special made... its perfect for the ladies with short skirts... sitting back causes their skirts to ride up... they spend the whole evening tugging at their skirts and after a few glasses of wine they forget about it and everyone who cares to look gets a great leg and garter show. He winked at me and laughed again. Jerry was a little drunk and more malevolent for it. I was really coming to dislike the bastard. I was glad I had fucked his wife and I hoped to fuck his daughter.

Consuela arrived with a silver tray with the brandy. She approached my side but Jerry called out to her,

"Over here Consuela... put the tray near me."

With a look of resignation she moved around closer to Jerry and set the tray on the coffee table. As she bent over to pour the amber liquid into the snifters Jerry stroked her dark-nylon covered legs, moving a hand far up under her tight skirt between her legs. I saw her bite her lip as he found her sex.

Jerry looked at me and grinned as if daring me to say something. I would have liked to knock his teeth out.

He pulled his hand away from Consuela as we heard footsteps on the stairs.

Rosa came across the room holding Kathy's hand. She seemed to be almost pulling her. I guessed Kathy had come to her senses about where her father's "attention" was going. She now seemed reluctant to be included in more of the evening's events. She still was unsteady on her high heels. I was sure this did not go unnoticed by Jerry.

Rosa directed Kathy close to where her father was sitting on the couch and she sat but about a foot separated them. Jerry smiled a slight smile, almost a leer as he sipped his brandy. He seemed to know he had won. Rosa sat between Kathy and me; actually she sat very close to me, hip touching mine. Jerry was right; as soon as the ladies sat they began tugging at their skirts but with little effect. Soon both were showing a great expanse of tanned thigh above stocking top.

"Will that be all... Senor?" asked Consuela.

Jerry only nodded, his attention now back on Kathy who had quit struggling with her skirt and had picked up her brandy glass and taken a long drink. Her white garter straps made a wonderful contrast against the tan of her thighs and the white garter clips pulled the reinforced band at the stocking tops taut. My cock stiffened.

Consuela's deference to Jerry was distressing. He was a bastard but it was obvious that she owed him something - otherwise why would she stay and take his abuse?

Jerry pushed a button on the side table next to him and a very large (10 foot?) projector screen dropped from the ceiling against the wall in front of us. He used another switch to darken the room. Rosa took advantage of the darkness to squeeze my cock through my trousers and move very close. She pulled my right arm over her shoulder and positioned my hand on her right breast. I could feel her nipple stiffen through her blouse and sheer bra. She sipped her brandy.

A bright projector light came from a hole in the wall behind us. I was shocked to see Rosa and me on the screen... in color. We had just walked into the bedroom where I was staying. We had been filmed!! I wondered if she knew. Rosa put her hand over mine encouraging me to keep squeezing her breast. I had stopped in shock when I saw the two of us on the screen. Of course she knew! No wonder she seemed a little nervous this afternoon! Who had done the filming? It had to have been Jerry. I could see the smug look as he watched. "How many times had he done this before... or even filmed people in this room?" I thought. Kathy looked puzzled at first and then it seemed to dawn on her what her parents had done.

I had to admit it was fascinating to watch myself, an erection tenting my pants as I watched Rosa walk around the room, garter clips reflecting the late afternoon light stretching the tops of her sheer black stockings. When she opened the champagne the sound of the cork punctuated the scene. As she poured the camera zoomed in on her half exposed breasts... green blouse almost all the way open. I glanced at Kathy. She was now rock still, riveted to the images of her mother and me on the big screen. Jerry put his arm around her shoulder.

"Was it horrible, James?" said Rosa on the screen, breasts raising and falling in passion, lips an invitation, her body language almost screaming, "come fuck me!" I watched myself pull her to me and kiss her hard - our tongues obvious in each other mouths. The camera work was excellent and managed to catch the act of my hand moving up her stocking and between her legs. The sound caught her moan as my fingers found her juicy snatch. The live Rosa next to me moaned in my ear. I squeezed her breast hard. She worked a hand up under the hem of her skirt, pushing her skirt well above her stocking tops. The light from the screen reflected on their stretched shiny black surfaces.

I watched myself pull her bra down to expose her hard brown nipples and her wonderful breasts. The smell of overheated pussy rose from between her legs. Rosa had been primed for this showing. How many times they had done this before or was this strictly for the seduction of Kathy by her father?

The film Rosa stood and said, "James... I've... waited... long enough... I have to have you... fuck me now... fuck me... I need your cock inside me now... fuck me... give it to me now... hard... hard... I want it rough... fuck me... fuck me!!!!!"

I watched myself strip off my clothes, cock red and throbbing at its full 10-inch length. Rosa panted with lust - her tongue darting around her lips. I roughly pulled Rosa to the bed. There was fire in her eyes, her magnificent tits hanging over her bra, nipples hard as bullets. I watched with excitement as I pulled her blouse down her arms confining her arms and rode her onto the bed, landing naked on top of her.

"God... God... yessssssssssssssssssssss... God... James... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeeee!! Take meeeee!!!!" I jerked her nyloned legs apart. The feel of the hot black nylon sent shivers from my fingertips straight to the tip of my cock. She wanted to be fucked and I wanted to fuck her... a fuck she would never forget... a fuck that would leave her feeling me for days. I watched as I positioned myself above her cunt. Rosa was writhing with excitement both on screen and next to me.

I looked across at Kathy and her father. Jerry had wasted no time getting his cock out. It looked to be eight inches or more and thick and glistened with pre cum. He had his arm around her now and was nuzzling her neck and ear. Kathy was still starring only at the screen but her kegs had spread a bit and her skirt was well above her stocking tops. She had one hand in her lap and her mouth was open as she watched her mother begin to get the fucking of a lifetime, a fucking she said she desperately needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.