Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I was laying on my US Navy issue bunk staring through the darkness at the ceiling, listening to the sounds of the barracks as it settled down to sleep. There was the normal banter, heard through the thin walls of my room and a few drunken exclamations, and the smell of cigarettes. The hall light spilled into my room through the wide crack under the door. I wasn't all that tired but I had to be up early so I lay there thinking about the day and wished I could sleep. I had gotten used to sleeping in a soft civilian bed in the few weeks I had lived with Susan and the Navy issue mattress hit me in all the wrong places.

Leave taking from Rita had been tough. She had clung to me all the way back to the house as we left the airport and fought tears as I watched her pack. She was beautiful and I knew I was going to miss her a lot. My cock hardened as I watched her move about the room tossing items haphazardly into her suitcase. Her ass and breasts were accentuated by a peach-colored print silk dress that clung to her in all the right places. She wore stockings and heels just to please me. I wanted her again but there was no time. Once packed she came to me and sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. Her woman scent and perfume threatened to overwhelm me. We just sat like that for several minutes. Occasionally a hot tear would land on my neck.

"James, what am I going to do without you?" She looked at me and wiped a tear with the back of her delicate hand. "I want us to have all the time in the world... just us... away from everything... God James... listen to me... blubbering like some love-sick kid."

"Rita... are you... love sick?"

She looked at me, her beautiful blue eyes tearing and nodded. She buried her head in my neck again, crying softly.

"James... oh... James... I never meant this to happen. I thought we would have some great sex and then go our ways... silly woman I am... I'm... I'm sorry... for going on like this." She sniffed. I handed her a tissue from the table near the bed.

"Rita... you're a wonderful person and I'm so happy we had this time... I know it can't be the last time... I want to be with you too." She hugged me tight.

We had agreed to call and write soon. She said she would love to have me join her for Christmas but it wasn't possible since her parents and Craig's parents would be staying with them. Rita said after the 1st of the year she would join me in San Diego. I agreed. We kissed for a long time and then I walked her to the door and watched her beautiful ass as she got in that big Cadillac with Craig, Lisa and Scott.

Lisa on the other hand was not sentimental in the least. She had enjoyed our sex and simply wanted more. She had cornered me downstairs for a few minutes right after we got back from the airport. While Rita was upstairs in the bathroom Lisa knelt at my feet and gave me a memorable blow job. Her talented mouth and tongue got me off in record time. While she was at it she had frigged herself to orgasm. She stood; licking cum from her lips and calmly smoothed her skirt and pressed her beautiful breasts back into the top of her dress. She had a look of triumph as she put her card into my hand and quietly said, "Call me".

Was it relief I felt as they drove away? I cared about Rita but I wasn't ready to settle into a monogamous relationship yet... especially after what happened with Mary. Plus I had to admit I enjoyed the freedom to fuck anyone I wanted and lately there seemed to be what I would call "a target rich environment!"

Anyway Rita was still married to Craig. I did hope she would dump the bum. She was obviously the brains of the partnership and could well do without him. Also his infatuation with Susan did not help the situation. I also enjoyed fucking Susan, spoiled brat she was. The idea of a threesome with Susan and Rita was still a desirable fantasy.

I closed up the house, threw my duffle bag in the trunk of the GTO and headed for Balboa and back to barracks life. I hoped it would be a short stay.

I smiled in the darkness, thinking about my date with green-eyed Jenny tomorrow night and about spending Friday evening with Rosa and Kathy and Saturday with Charlotte. Each of those situations promised a warm bed and a hot sexy body. I wondered if Charlotte would invite me to stay at her beach house in Carlsbad. A large bed and a warm sexy great-smelling body pressed next to me - what more could a guy want!

The alarm went off at 0430 and I was on my way in the pre-dawn winter darkness by 0530. Dressed in freshly starched "stateside" utilities and field jacket, I thought about my invitation to an early morning rifle shoot.

Rita and I were walking back to the car outside the San Diego Airport when a tall Marine sergeant, dressed like I was walked past. I was eyeballing the tasty large-titted, short skirt wearing senorita who clung to his arm... actually responding to the saucy look she was giving me and I hadn't even looked closely at her companion. We were a few steps past when I heard my name.

"James... James Reid!" I turned. It was Don (Cracker) Graham who had been in my boot camp platoon. We shook hands, check out each-other's ribbons. I had one more Purple Heart and the Bronze Star. He was tall and broad-shouldered like a linebacker. His friend, who he introduced as Teresa clung to his arm but was really giving me a once-over. I felt Rita stiffen and move closer as she held my arm. The tension between the two women was palpable. As we talked Don made no effort to stop his wandering gaze as he mentally undressed Rita.

"Where you stationed now James?"

"Balboa."

"Oh." He obviously realized I was there for treatment.

"How about you Don?"

"I've got a great temporary assignment... I'm the range NCOIC for the Pendleton rifle team... I'm on orders to DI School at MCRD in January. We both laughed.

"I know... I know... I swore I'd never be a DI... I hated those S.O.B.'s... Sorry ma'am." He had apologized to Rita for his salty language.

"Listen James... you should come out in the morning. I'll fix you up with a Match M-14 and all the other gear you'll need... you can spend the morning shooting and you don't even have to pull targets... we get a bunch of Casual Company pogues to work the butts.

I was interested. "What time?"

"0600."

"I'll be there. Where?"

"You got wheels?"

"Yeah."

"Main gate then just past the air wing, turn left like your going to Edson Range. First range past Edson... look for the red flag... we'll be there... coffee too."

"Thanks, Don... See you then."

We all said our goodbyes. As we walked away Rita said through clenched teeth, "That little bitch... I thought she was going to rape you the way... the way she was looking at you... some nerve with me standing right there!"

I smiled. "Maybe she thought you aren't enough woman for me!" Rita swung around to face me fire in her eyes. She started to splutter... "Why... why... I'd like to show that bitch... and if... if... you... SERGEANT REID... even think of accepting her invitation... I'll... I'll... !"

I laughed. Rita looked at me. I grabbed her and kissed her. She resisted momentarily, still wanting to be mad but a little tongue got to her. Soon we were standing in the parking lot pressed together like long-lost lovers.

I pulled into the gravel parking lot at the range and parked among a number of other cars. At the other end of the lot I could just barely make out a green canvas-topped 3/4 ton truck with red signs that said "Danger Explosives". It was 0600 but still dark. There were about 20 Marines here and there, some warming themselves around a 55-gallon drum that had a roaring fire going. Most had plastic mugs of steaming strong Marine Corps coffee and cigarettes. They wouldn't be allowed to smoke once we got up on the firing line.

I climbed the steps to the firing line and stopped for a moment and looked right and left along the gravel-topped berm that held the firing positions and the stilt-legged dark green tower. I thought about the last time I was on a range. Seemed like a lifetime ago... here at Pendleton... trucked up from MCRD for two weeks of training... firing four days and then qualifying on Friday. Swede and I fired expert. It was my favorite time of the 9 weeks. Today, I couldn't see any targets in the pre dawn darkness. I shivered a bit and looked at the stars. It was cold and clear with no wind or fog. A good day for shooting.

"James... James... glad you could make it." Don was accompanied by a tall thick-necked gunnery sergeant with iron gray hair who looked about 40 and who also looked like he had been in the Corps forever. He had an M-14 rifle slung on his shoulder.

"Gunny Jenkins... meet Sergeant James Reid, late of the 7th Marines, now a guest of the Navy at Balboa."

We shook hands. He had a powerful grip but I gave as good as I got.

"Gunny Jenkins is the NCOIC of the rifle team."

"Sergeant Graham tells me you're a shooter... that right?"

"That's right Gunny." He didn't look convinced.

"Good outfit the 7th... how long with them?" He had a soft drawl... maybe Texas.

"Just a little over 18 months."

He paused for a second... thinking that over. "You okay?"

"I expect they'll throw me out of Balboa right after the first of the year. I've requested sniper school."

That elicited another nod. Gunny Jenkins realized I was a serious shooter and despite being a "guest of the Navy at Balboa" I was willing to go back to Vietnam to do a tough job.

"When was the last time you fired an M-14?"

"September." That last day, with Swede flashed through my mind.

Even in the dim light, surprise showed on his face. "You didn't carry a 16?

"No Gunny... hated the 16... not accurate enough and not powerful enough."

He smiled, a big infectious grin.

He pulled the rifle of his shoulder, making sure to keep the barrel pointed down range and thrust it at me. I grabbed it and immediately pulled the slide back and inspected the chamber in the light from the tower to make sure it wasn't loaded. It was a beautiful weapon; wood stock polished with linseed oil and the bluing was perfect. The feel of the weapon, the smell of the linseed oil, and the lubricating oil brought back lots of memories.

"This is a Match M-14. It is only made in small numbers and to much closer tolerances than the issue 14. This morning we're only firing from the 500-meter range... prone, sitting, kneeling and off hand. Any problem with those positions?"

"No, Gunny."

"Okay, Reid... position number six, Corporal Harris will be your spotter. He's around here somewhere. The lieutenant will be here at 0630 and we'll have the range safety briefing at 0645. I expect Captain Sellars, the OIC about 0700. Questions?"

I shook my head.

He turned to Graham. "Sergeant, tell the lieutenant I've gone down to check on the sick lame and lazy down in the butts and should be back before the skipper gets here."

"I'll take care of it."

"Gee I'm sorry to hear that." That was Graham's response when I told him about Swede. He knew we had been friends and had asked about him. Graham snuffed out his cigarette; field stripped the butt and opened the trunk of his Chevy. He handed me a shooting jacket with a padded shoulder, some earplugs, and bandoleer with 10 empty M-14 magazines in it. He showed me the ammo point and I sat and loaded the magazines, pushing the cool brass cartridges into the 20-round magazines.

We started as soon as the sun was up and fired all morning.

I loved it. The feel of the recoil against my cheek and shoulder, the smell of the cordite and hot oil from the weapons, the series of bulls eyes that I put up. I got into the rhythm and the morning flew away. The sitting and kneeling positions bothered me a little but not enough to throw me off. The Match M-14 was a rifleman's dream.

This was one of the things I loved about the Corps - a bunch of guys spending half a day improving their craft - some would say a craft of death, but that's what we got paid for. Our job was to close with the enemy and kill them. Discipline and marksman training... that was what the Corps was about.

Someone once joked that going to war with the Marines was a young man's fantasy - getting to make loud noises and break things... without getting into trouble. Most Marines would agree to a point - because loud noises and breaking things were important but beautiful sexy and willing women were always part of a young Marine's fantasy.

My mind was clear of any extraneous thoughts as I squeezed off each shot and watched the target being pulled down into the butts where it was scored. I knew I was right on target - just that feeling - even before the large white disc came up indicating one bull's- eye after another. Corporal Harris, a veteran if the 1st Marines, used his field glasses to watch the strike of each round and help adjust the strike of the bullet. After the first magazine he got bored. Fortunately he was a taciturn type who just sat back and enjoyed watching me shoot, never intruding.

At the end of the day, I had fired the top score. A grinning Don Graham introduced me to Captain Sellars as we cleared the range.

"Reid, you're a natural shooter. If you change your mind about sniper school, give me a call." He handed me a card with his number on it.

"Yes Sir, I'll do that."

He turned and left for a meeting with Gunny Jenkins to go over the scores.

"Don, where's the cleaning stuff?"

He just laughed. "James, welcome to Match shooting... you don't have to pull targets and you don't have to clean weapons! Gunny Jenkins supervises the cleaning and inspects each one himself - don't think he trusts the shooters to do a good enough job."

"Damn... you did great job today! If you can wait around while I close up here I'll buy you lunch... I know a great little Mexican place in Oceanside."

"Someone named Teresa work there?" I asked.

He grinned. "Maybe, or maybe her older sister Maria."

I headed back to Balboa with a grin on my face. Lunch with Don and the Gonzales sisters and family was terrific. I had never had the authentic Mexican they prepared - fresh ingredients, perfectly spiced and seasoned and served by Teresa and Maria. Don explained that he was dating Maria but yesterday she had to work so Teresa had gone with him to the airport to see someone off. He also told me Teresa had told him she wanted to fuck me. He laughed when he told me that she had decided the woman with me had to be my mother (despite indications to the contrary)!" Maria and Teresa, who was only 17 teased us throughout lunch - at least as far as they could go with mama and papa in the kitchen or at the register. Don and I had a great time and we compared notes about where we had been. He had been in the 9th Marines and at Khe San. I teased him about DI School. I hadn't known him well in boot camp but thought he might be a good guy to know. He had a great sense of humor and an eye for the ladies. He had a little place he shared with another sergeant just outside Oceanside and he told me I was welcome anytime.

Finally I asked him about the future. He didn't hesitate.

"Pretty much figured I'd stay... I never told anyone this before... but the low-quarters I was issued at MCRD were only the second pair of shoes I ever owned. I grew up on a farm in Eastern Kentucky... we were poor... I left home the late summer after I turned 18, took two days to hitchhike to Chicago. Thought I'd find a job. I had five dollars in my pocket. It went might fast and I was on the street, hungry and cold." He paused, the memory painful. I only nodded.

"I was walking by the recruiting station and was looking in the window at a pile of donuts on the Sergeant's desk. I wondered about just grabbing one and running but I just couldn't. The recruiting Sergeant came back to his desk and saw me standing there. He came out and asked me if I was interested in joining up or talking about the Marines. I just nodded and he led me inside. He put a brochure in front of me but he must have noticed how I starred at those donuts. He gave me one and I ate it so fast he was amazed. When I wolfed down the second one he figured I hadn't eaten in a few days. He took me to lunch - paid for it out of his pocket. I ate three burgers, a milk shake, and two pieces of pie. That afternoon I enlisted for four years."

I was glad he didn't ask me why I joined.

"I got to boot camp and when I saw all the food they gave you I thought I was in Heaven... never had such meals before... the beatings from the DI's were nothing compared to what my daddy used to dish out. I never went back home from the day I joined up. The Corps is my home... they give me three meals a day and a place to sleep. My brothers and sisters and I used to walk the tracks picking up coal that dropped off Mr. Peabody's coal train... we'd use it to help heat the place and cook with, but it was never enough. Never had any running water either and the head was just an old outhouse up the trail."

I didn't say anything. I had had a pretty easy time of it compared to Don.

"Now I'm a Sergeant and they pay me three hundred dollars a month. Each month I send my mama fifty dollars. I also work for Mr. Gonzales' brother on weekends. He has a small construction outfit... mostly wetbacks... but they're all the same as me... just farm boys trying to get something better. I'm learning Mexican and I'm helping them with their English and with learning to write... not that I'm much better... but mama did insist we learn to read... so we could all read the Bible."

He paused... probably thinking he had revealed too much. He suddenly seemed uncomfortable.

"Listen, if you ever need to earn a few bucks, let me know. Gonzales is a fair man and pays a good wage... work on the weekend and get paid on Friday... cash."

"Thanks Don, I'm okay for now. All that time in the hospital I didn't spend much." I felt guilty considering the pile of money I had in the bank right now.

"While we're at it... guess it's time to split this." He pulled a wad of crumpled bills from his front pocket and counted out fifty dollars.

I looked at him surprised. "What's this?"

"Well... I knew you were a shooter... so I got a few bets down... and as the morning wore on nobody but me though you could keep up the pace... I even took ten off the Gunny!"

I wanted to refuse but I knew that would hurt his pride and fifty dollars was still fifty dollars. Maybe a house gift for Rosa.

When we got up to go (no bill was presented) I was introduced to Papa and Mama Gonzales. I thanked them for their hospitality and wonderful food. Mama Gonzales was an older model of her daughters and her figure was more full but the promise in her eyes was no less lustful than her daughters. I hoped they wouldn't be offended but I told them what beautiful daughters they had. On the contrary they seemed very pleased. Mama even hugged me, her large breasts bored into my chest. Maria and Teresa walked us out and to our cars and I promised Teresa I would come back soon. They give us quite a show of hip action as they moved back to the restaurant.

After the girls left us Don said, "I hate it when they won't take my money - I help out around the place when I get a chance - mostly to be around Maria but I know they're struggling." That beat up old cook stove is about to go as is the water tank, and the rent is always a month behind. If you know anyone who wants a good honest business partner let me know."

"How much you think they'd need?"

He looked at me. "Oh probably about what you or I make in a year!" He laughed ruefully.

I nodded. "Three grand... hummmm... well I do know some people in business."

"James... well they would end up with a great hardworking partner... that's for sure. They really deserve a break. Think you could pull off a Christmas miracle?"

I drove off full of delicious food, my mind working. Could I find someone to invest in the business? Could I give them the money without hurting Gonzales pride and revealing what Don had told me? I knew nothing about the restaurant business but hell I already given money to a Japanese girl with few prospects, and Rita. I might not see either again. What the hell I decided. I didn't need the money and they did. I just had to figure out how to do it.

Having made that decision, I turned my attention to my anticipation of my dinner with the beautiful sexy Jenny. Visions of her firm, nylon-clad legs kept me hard most of the way to the hospital.

I grabbed a quick shower, changed into green uniform, dark green trousers, spit shined low-quarter shoes, tan tropical worsted long sleeve shirt, tan tie, perfectly knotted, highly polished belt buckle, but no uniform blouse. As duty NCO the jacket (or blouse) was not required. I checked myself in the mirror and had to admit I did look like a recruiting poster Marine. I laughed, grabbed my uniform cap and headed for the Chief's office.

I was a few minutes early and the Chief's office was empty. It was his job to give me my briefing and hand over the Duty Log and the dark green web belt with a large polished brass buckle, and the brassard that I would wear on my shoulder that said "Duty NCO".

Betty, his assistant, was there in the outer office. She was very sexy, always wearing skirts and heels that showed off her fabulous legs. She also had a set of tits a man could get lost in. When she saw me come through the doorway she got up from her steel gray painted Navy issue desk. She didn't bother to pull her short skirt down which gave me a great view of firm thighs encased in dark tan nylon and a couple of garter clips. She walked past me and closed the door. I just looked at her.

She wore a pair of very high-heeled navy blue pumps. No wonder, I thought, everyone thought the Chief was fucking her. If she worked for me I'd certainly be trying to get between those gorgeous legs too. Betty moved up close to me, her luscious boobs practically drilling into my chest. She wasn't tall and even with the heels she had to look up. It was obvious she had just applied fresh lipstick and perfume. She exuded sex like a bitch in heat. My cock stirred. "Damn Betty... you are one sexy piece of ass!" I thought.

"James... you are the handsomest man... I have ever seen." This came out in not much more than a whisper. "Why haven't you ever asked me out? You know... I'd go with you in a second." She reached up and pretended to straighten my already perfect tie. Her eyes were dark brown and the wanting in them unmistakable.

I tried to step back but she pulled me forward by the tie and kissed me. This was no peck on the lips but a full-fledged tongue lashing five-minute head gasket blowing kiss. It didn't take me long to get into the spirit of things and I pulled her to me, hands on her pert ass. She gasped into my mouth as she felt my hardness press into her belly. She moved up on her toes to make contact between cock and the V of her thighs. I used one hand to massage a breast. She moaned and pulled me to her, arms around my neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.