Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

La Jolla, California
Sunday December 8, 1968
2 AM

I shivered awake. I had been dreaming about being packed in ice like they did when I arrived at Balboa Naval Hospital. My fever had finally broken but the pneumonia left me weak for a long time.

The fog had moved in obscuring the stars.

Craig's Cadillac moved up the drive and stopped outside the guesthouse. The pool lights were off and with the fog there was little chance they would notice me just a few feet away on one of the loungers.

Craig made his way somewhat unsteadily to the front passenger door and helped Nancy get out. Like the night before her skirt was around her waist. Her stocking clad legs gleamed in the defused light from the porch of the guesthouse. She had no panties on and I could easily make out her hairless pussy. Unlike the night before, tonight she was with Craig.

Susan and Jack were still in the back seat. I could see them clearly when the interior light came on in the Caddy. Jack was kissing her hard holding her head firmly in one hand. She put up little resistance and eventually seemed to give in. Nancy, unsteady as she was, clung to Craig as he opened the back door for Susan who sat closest to the door. I got a good look at them. Susan's skirt was around her waist showing her beautiful nylon covered legs and tanned thighs above her stocking tops. Jack was turned toward her and had his hand far up between her legs. Her dress top was pulled down showing her beautiful breasts, nipples elongated with passion. There was no sign of her bra. Susan broke their kiss and tried to get out of the car. Jack pulled her back.

Craig slurred, "You two coming?"

This elicited a laugh from Nancy. "I've been cuming all... night... now... I want... your cock!"

"Close the door Craig." Jack said in a low voice with a great deal of malice in it. Craig blinked as he took in the scene - his daughter being mauled by this bear of a man, his hand up between her legs, fingers most likely invading her sweet pussy that used to belong to him. He appeared stricken as he looked at those beautiful legs that used to wrap around his waist and his neck as he fucked and ate her. He watched Jack suck on her nipples as she moaned. He looked like he was going to say something but Jack spoke again. "Close the fuckin door!" Nancy reached around Craig and swung the door shut. "Com'on Craig... just leave them... I need... you... to fuck me." She kissed him and wrapped a dark nylon clad leg around one of his and hunched her dripping pussy against his leg. Craig still looked doubtful as she dragged him toward the door of the guesthouse.

Susan had her head against the back of the seat and had her mouth open. Jack was obviously hitting all the right spots. She seemed to be in the throes of passion. After a few moments she quieted and Jack's head reappeared and he kissed her for a long time. He broke the kiss and pushed her head down. I knew he was having her suck his cock there in the back seat. It was his turn to rest his head on the back of the seat. Jack didn't show any emotion but seemed to have a smile on his face. The smug bastard!

After a few minutes Susan reappeared and I saw her wipe her hand across her lips. Jack slapped her - not very hard but hard enough to definitely get her attention, drunk or sober. I wondered if I should intervene.

Just then Jack reached across and pushed the door open. She sat there a moment hand to her face where he had slapped her. Her breasts were red from his mauling but her nipples were still long and hard. I got a fantastic view of her legs and newly shaven cunt as she put on high-heel clad foot on the ground; spreading her legs wide before her other leg came out. It was almost like she saw me watching and wanted to show off her assets. She was somewhat shaky as she stood and she started to push her skirt down over her hips. Jack was right behind her; his large thick cock was hard and sticking straight out of his trousers. Susan took a step or two toward the guesthouse teetering on her very high heels, but Jack grabbed her arm and roughly turned her to face him. "Pull your skirt back up, slut!" She paused a moment and then looked toward where I was laying and slowly raised her skirt. He beautiful nylon covered legs were exposed all the way up to her cunt, which was framed by satin garter straps. My cock strained against my robe. She was a vision of lust, this disheveled Nordic blond goddess, hard nipples crowning high firm breasts, gorgeous firm legs encased in dark nylon, cunt framed and ready to be fucked. Even her expression said, "Come fuck me." My cock throbbed.

Jack pushed her back against the side of the car and moved close and put his hands on her breasts, pinching her hardened nipples. She moaned. He moved close, his cock touching her belly. "Spread your legs!" She moved her legs apart, her eyes shining with lust, knowing he was going to take her right there. He reached between them and put the tip of his cock on her slit. She moaned again as he rubbed his cockhead against her clit and pussy lips. "Do you want it... slut?"

"Ohhhh... yessss!" Ahhhh!!!!" She cried as he thrust his cock into her hot wet vagina with one powerful stroke. Jack didn't move. "Do you want me to fuck you?!" "Ohhhh... God... yes... yes... yes... fuck... meeee!"

Jack reached under her legs and pulled her up so that her thighs rested on his arms. He started fucking her with quick powerful strokes, which instantly had her crying out with passion. "Ohhhh... God... Jack... ohhhh... God... Jack... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeee! Fuck... meeee!!!!"

I had an unobstructed view of his thick cock, slick with her juices, slamming into her. Forced back against the car she met every powerful thrust with one of her own.

"You're a slut Susan... a slut like your... mother." He said as he pumped his cock into her. "You're wet... all the time... tell me... what... you... are!"

"Yesss... Jack... yes... I'm... I'm... a slut... a slut... for... you... ohhhh... God... Jack... don't stop... don't stop... fucking me!"

I stroked my cock. Even in the cold and fog I was hard and wanted to cum.

"I'm going... to fuck... your... mother... I know... she... wants... it... and... you're... going... to... help... me..." Susan didn't say anything - her eyes closed in passion.

Jack stopped his fucking action. "Ohhhh... God... Jack... pleaseeee... please... don't... don't tease me... please... fuck... me..."

"Did you hear me... slut?!!" "I'm going to fuck that uppity bitch of a mother you have... and... you're... going to help me!" Jack slammed his cock into her ferociously and she screamed out, "Oh yessss... anything... anything... just... don't stop... don't stop!" Susan was very near orgasm and Jack had her right where he wanted her.

"Maybe, I'll let you fuck her too... would you like that... huh... slut?" Would you like to lick her pussy and fuck her hard with a big dildo?"

I could see that idea excited Susan as she thrust harder at Jack. She said, "Oh yes... yes... lick... her... and fuck... her... yes... yes... yes!" She kissed Jack hard. He started to fast stroke her as they neared orgasm.

"I'm... ready... to... cum... slut. Do... you... want... me... to... cum... in... your... nasty... slut... cunt?!" "Yessss... Jack... yessss... fill me... fill... me... with... your... cummmm!!!! Yessss... God... yessss... fill... fill meeee! Ahhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming!!!!"

"Take... it... bitch... take... it... all... my cum!"

Susan held Jack close as she continued to fuck back at Jacks powerful thrusts. He kept pounding away at her as she screamed out another orgasm, still with her legs over his forearms as her ass leaned against the car. Her legs pointed straight out, the heels of her pumps stabbing the air as her body convulsed. Several runs marred her sheer stockings as Jack continued to stroke her, filling her cunt with his seed.

My cock spurted. Spurt after spurt sailed through the night air as I came to this scene of nasty fucking.

"Ohhhh" she said as Jack's cock slipped from the confines of her hot cunt. He roughly dropped her legs. She was unsteady and clung to him as they moved toward the guesthouse. I got a wonderful view of her pert ass framed in stockings and garter belt suspenders as she walked away on her very high heels.

She looked back over her shoulder toward me as she approached the doorway.

I moved back into the house and snuggled my cold body close to Rita. She turned and threw a leg over my hip as she found my cock. I entered her easily like long-time lovers and we spent a long time feeling the pleasure of each other's bodies as we made love.

Before I drifted off I thought, "I've got to do something about Jack."

A warm breeze off the ocean blew the fog away early and the sun warmed my back as I started my run down the hill toward La Jolla proper, or as the town folks call it, "the village". A purring and very hot Rita delayed me. I had tried to get out of bed without waking her but she grabbed my cock and pulled me back into bed where we spent a delightful half hour with my cock in her mouth and pussy. As always, she was a very enthusiastic and vocal lover.

I invited her to join me on my run but she just raised an eyebrow and snuggled back under the covers with a smile. Considering the spirited fuck we had just had it was more of a Cheshire Cat grin.

My body warmed as I ran. I felt great, but who wouldn't after being in the intimate company of such a woman. For weeks after I revived from almost being killed by pneumonia I felt chilled. Of course the fact they had me in ice and ice water for days to try to keep my temperature down didn't help along with the fact I had lost another 12 pounds and looked like a six foot one inch stick.

I was delirious with fever for the better part of a week after I arrived at Balboa in San Diego. Thankfully Lt Fields had checked on me during the flight and discovered my condition. She and her staff had worked on me in the aircraft and had an ambulance standing by when we arrived.

Unlike Japan, this time when I rejoined the conscious world a very tough looking older nurse, who said, "Well, well, Sgt Reid, I'm glad you've decided to rejoin us", greeted me. I was so weak I could hardly talk much less nod my head. She was actually very tender with me and much better looking once I got a look at her firm ass and nice legs. She had a nice set of tits perched high on her large 5'10 inch frame. She looked to be all muscle and she was toned and tan, and maybe about 40 with dark brown hair. She explained about the pneumonia and that I was in the intensive care unit. Her name was Lieutenant Commander Constance (Kit) Carson. She or one of her staff was with me frequently and it seemed every time I dozed I was awakened to eat some more. They started with broth in small doses every hour or so.

One sunny morning she and an orderly mostly carried me to the shower and scrubbed me thoroughly. To my embarrassment my cock had recovered quickly. She scrubbed that too with a slight smile on her face, which made her look much younger. When they half dragged me back to my freshly changed bed she said, "You have some visitors. Actually they have been real pests." "Who... er... what... ?" She just took my wrist to check my pulse. "Seems like you're okay for visitors." She gazed down at the lump in the sheets where my half-hard cock was outlined. I even blushed.

A moment later she came back in with Karen and my sister Paula. Carson gave us 15 minutes and left but not before she gave a long look at them both. I didn't know her well but it certainly looked like lust in her eye as she departed.

Karen and Paula were all over me - kissing and hugging me and crying all the time. God I was glad to see them. They were so beautiful and they smelled so good. Each seemed to have tried to outdo the other in trying to display their body to me. My cock stirred. My little sister, now 19, had grown a couple of inches in height and had increased several bra sizes. Her light brown hair had golden streaks from the sun. She wore a red and yellow flower print silk dress that I suspected was Karens'. It had slim straps, which seemed overburdened in trying to keep her beautiful breasts from spilling out of its low neckline. The dress came to her knees and her legs were bare and tan and looked so beautiful atop maybe 5-inch spike heeled sandals. Her kisses and abundant breasts pressing against my chest caused my cock to stretch to full length. I felt embarrassed to have this kind of reaction to my sister, although I wasn't embarrassed enough to discourage her.

Karen looked so good that I wanted to jump her that instant. Her blond hair framed her beautiful Nordic face and her blue eyes - well her teary eyes communicated a lot - concern... happiness... there was something else, uncertainty? She must know how I cared about her... or after several months since we had been together for that brief time on my way back to Vietnam... did she think I had forgotten how much she meant to me? Maybe it was Karen? Maybe she had a new man in her life and had dumped that idiot she was married to?

Regardless, I hugged and kissed her and felt my cock swell as she half sprawled on me as she held me and kissed me and rubbed her unrestrained breasts against my thin pajama top. I could feel the hardness of her nipples through the silk of her dress. She made it obvious that I was still her man. She finally pried herself off me and stepped back looking kind of sheepish perhaps because of this very public display of unmistaken sexual longing in front of my sister. Her nipples stood out proudly, practically poking holes in her dress top.

Paula's face reddened, a nice blush that moved down her neck to her breasts. My guess was that Karen had not told her exactly how close we were!

Karen also wore a sexy short dress. Unlike Paula, Karen wore hose. She knew how much I loved her legs in sheer stockings and certainly did not disappoint. She also wore very high-heeled sandals.

They managed to pull up a couple of chairs near my bed. I noticed they seem to compete in who would show the most leg. I loved it, even if one was my little sister.

They both tried to talk at once, laughed and then Paula said, "James, I... I... was so worried. I had planned coming here anyway to see you... but when I called to talk to you they said you were in the ICU. I thought... I thought... I had lost you again." She looked down as the tears flowed. Karen put her arms around her. Her gesture looked very intimate. I was surprised.

"How did... er... how did you two meet?"

Karen took my hand. Her fingers felt deliciously cool and soft. "Well a few days ago this very pretty but distraught young woman appears at the reception area of the ICU asking all kinds of questions and demanding to see you... and since she looked a bit like you... but much prettier... I figured she was a relation and not one of your harem." There was a momentary flicker when she said "your harem". I was a bit surprised because I didn't think of Karen as the possessive type but I was still learning about women. "I'd been hanging about here hoping for an audience with yourself so I introduced myself. Paula has been staying with me since and divulging all your secrets." I hoped Paula didn't know all my secrets.

Karen had been here while I was sick? I squeezed her hand. "Thanks so much Karen... thanks for caring about me and caring for my little sister." Karen's looked quickly at my gorgeous sister. Paula looked away and blushed. "Gee what was going on here?" I thought.

Did Karen like girls too? More importantly did Paula like girls? I knew Karen liked to fuck men and she was very sexual. Had she taken Paula into her bed to consol and comfort her about her brother, someone both of them cared about? "Very interesting."

Kit Carson came back in and sent them on their way. I noticed Karen take Paula's hand just before the door closed. "Looks like that little visit cheered you up a bit..." She unconsciously licked her lips as she boldly looked at the outline of my hard cock under the sheet.

By the next day Carson had me on my feet and walking for a couple of minutes at a time. Of course much of the progress I'd made getting my leg back in shape had been lost with the illness so I was scheduled for physical therapy again. I doubted that it would take the form of Anne's physical therapy but who knows?

The next day I met Susan - that is Lieutenant Susan Weller. Another blond goddess entered my life. Katherine and Anne were beautiful but Susan was stunning. Her beauty equaled Mary's' but she was blond to Mary's auburn and slightly warmer complexion. Like Mary, Susan had long, long legs and wonderful breasts, assets even a nurses uniform couldn't hide. Nurse Carson didn't seem to happy when she had to turn me over to Susan's care each day. At first Susan was very standoffish. She probably expected me to hit on her like everyone she met (male and female) did. I deliberately kept our interactions professional and actually acted quite cold to her. I did make sure she knew I wanted to work hard to get back in shape though so she would have a reason to come back each day.

Karen and Paula returned each day, twice a day. Their dress became more and more revealing. Paula started wearing hose and shorter skirts with her high heels. They seemed in competition as to who would get to seduce me first. I admit it, I encouraged them. After my relationship with my mother and the obvious interest on the part of Paula, I had no qualms about encouraging a sexual relationship with my sexy and most willing sister. But how could I do it since it seemed that neither trusted the other enough to be alone with me. I thought I might take advantage of their increasing closeness.

After about another week in the ICU Nurse Carson came in one afternoon and announced I was to be moved down the hall into a shared room since I was doing so much better. She was wearing her blue Navy uniform, tan hose and heels. She looked almost sexy. She was not beautiful but she had a nice smile and an easy laugh. I didn't have much in the way of belongings so she just gathered them up and I leaned on her as she helped me down the hall. I couldn't help notice that she seemed to hold me a lot closer than necessary and she made sure her breast was pressed firmly into my bicep.

It was a large room with a window and it had its own bath and two beds divided by a curtain. She told me there was no one else assigned to the room at the time and that it was unlikely for a while since my immune system was still struggling. I was relieved to see my sea bag and my carryon bag from the plane. I was afraid they had been lost or misappropriated in transit, but no here they were. The customs seal was still intact on the sea bag.

Nurse Carson sat in a chair next to the desk where I sat and gave me a look at a lot of firm thigh as she gave me the details of my new room. She said she was still in charge of my care but they needed the ICU bed and there was no reason I need to be there anymore. She kept shifting around in the chair causing her skirt to hike up. I was growing more uncomfortable by the moment. I was moved closer to the desk hiding my lap and my growing erection. It had been so long since I had had any release I was constantly half hard.

She abruptly stood and closed the door. She had done nothing to adjust her skirt. I was surprised as she easily pulled my chair back from the desk and looked at me. I blushed as I tried to cover my straining cock. "I'm in charge of your care so that means I need to make you comfortable... don't you think?" "Yes... Ma'am..." "Good, I thought you'd see it that way." She said as she dropped to her knees between my legs. "Ohhhh." I moaned as she worked my cock out of the front of my pajamas. "God, Sgt. Reid you have a beautiful cock!" "Thank you Ma'am." I grinned as she held my throbbing cock and looked at me with startling green eyes. She licked her lips as she moved to take me in her mouth.

"Ahhhh... yessss!" I breathed as she tongued the head and then slipped it just slightly into her wide stretched mouth. She moaned too and I noticed her other hand was now busy between her legs. Her skirt was almost to her waist and she had her fingers inside herself pushing aside the front of her surprising black silk panties. A black satin garter belt complimented her panties with suspenders straining at taut reinforced stocking tops. I almost came right them.

She knew how to suck cock, getting my entire cock into her throat without gagging. I watched her as she made my cock disappear down her throat, nose into my pubic hairs and then slowly, slowly releasing me until only the tip of my cock remained in her mouth. Her movements became quicker as she neared orgasm and as my cock filled with sperm.

"Arrrruuuugh... I'm cuuummming... ohhhh... God... Kit... ahhhh!" I filled her throat and mouth with a gallon of long pent up cum. She shuddered in orgasm but didn't let up on her sucking until I was empty.

She sagged against my legs stilling holding my somewhat less stiff cock. She licked the corner of her mouth to catch a last large drop of my cum that had escaped her sucking. "Yum." Was all she said as she looked at me. I grabbed her hand that had been so recently buried in her wet cunt. She moaned as I took her cum slick fingers into my mouth. My cock stiffened in her hand. She looked surprised. I continued to lick her fingers clean as she watched me, softly moaning in delight. When I was done a leaned forward and kissed her hard. Her mouth was salty from my cum but her tongue met mine and showed me the promise of the passion to come.

She reluctantly broke the kiss. "I'd love to hang around for round two but I've got to get to a meeting. "Fuckin' Navy... always getting in the way!" She said with a grin as she stood. "Promise me... you'll save some of that monster for me." I nodded, knowing that sticking my cock into her hot wet pussy would be a great pleasure. She didn't bother to pull her skirt down as she moved to the bathroom giving me a great view of her exciting ass covered in black silk and framed by garter suspenders and reinforced stocking tops. A few minutes later she came out looking every inch the Naval officer she was except perhaps the flush of her skin that made her beautiful.

That afternoon I awoke to see Paula sitting near my bed reading a magazine. The sun was behind her and the light showed the beauty of her face. I watched her for a while just enjoying the sight of her. Today she wore a yellow print dress that showed a lot of her bare tanned legs, and a pair of yellow high-heeled sandals. I was sorry that I had missed out on the last couple of years of her life. I wished I could have been with her for all those special times in her life. I had been in Vietnam when she graduated from high school and gone to her first prom. She was a lovely young woman.

She looked up and saw me looking at her. Her eyes were light blue and when she saw me looking at her they sparkled. "Hi sleepyhead. How are you feeling?" I thought about her question for a moment and checked with my body. "Actually I feel great... well as great as one can feel cooped up in this place." I said with a grin. She came over and leaned over the bed hugged me tightly. "God... James... I really thought I had lost you again..." She wiped tears away as she looked at me. "I'm sorry... I'm... just being silly... don't mind me." I looked at her inviting lips and had the greatest urge to kiss her. I could tell she wanted me to. I pulled her to me and kissed her lightly on the lips. I tried to pull back but she held me tighter and kissed me with passion, her tongue pushing between my lips. Startled, it took me a second to respond and then I did - pulling her to me. She was now almost completely on the bed, her body writhing against me. We kissed like that for several minutes, my hands in her hair and stroking her face and neck. After a bit our passion cooled. She snuggled and said into my chest. "I missed you so much James... missed you so much." "I missed you Paula." "Good grief," I thought, "My little sister has given me a raging hard on and she knows it!"

She pulled back and got up and stood next to the bed. Her skin was flushed. I couldn't help notice her hard nipples pushing against the soft cotton fabric of her dress. She smiled and brushed a tear. "I'm so glad you're back." I nodded. "Are your ready to go outside? I thought if you were up to it we could go outside and maybe sit on one of the benches in the sun. It smells too much like a hospital in here!" She wrinkled her nose.

I sat up - too quickly. I was light headed. She grabbed me and steadied me as I recovered. She smelled so wonderful.

I declined a wheelchair and gripped her arm as we made our way slowly outside. I felt about 97 except of course for my semi-hard cock, constantly stimulated by the feel and smell of Paula.

"So... where's Karen today?" She stiffened a bit and looked at me. "We agreed that each of us needed a little time alone with you. She'll be here tomorrow afternoon."

As we walked I noticed the stares. I was so proud to be with this beautiful woman. We got settled on a bench under a tall palm. Paula sat close and took my hand. "Can I ask you something?" "Anything." She looked so delectable.

She put her head on my shoulder. There was a long silence. I waited, enjoying the sun and the clean sea air, but I dreaded what was coming.

"James... why... did... you leave?" I had dreaded this moment - trying to explain the pain and loss I suffered. "It seemed like one moment you were holding me at the funeral and the next you were gone. You didn't even show up at the wake. I waited for you... waited..." She sobbed into my shoulder. "I was so frightened and alone and you left... just like that... I... mean..." she sniffed. "I loved you... love you... and you just disappeared."

Pictures of that rainy Friday emerged from my long repressed memory - Paula and I seated under the green awning as the rain came down in torrents. Paula looked so small and confused in a black sheath dress and dark raincoat. There was a smell of freshly mowed grass and wet canvas as the minister did his best to capture the life of a woman who was loved by many - A woman who had been killed by a drunk driver - the woman who I loved most in the world - now in that polished dark coffin. There was a surprisingly large group of mourners, black umbrellas unfurled against the steady rain. Our father, on crutches, leg in a cast sat next to us. I hated him because it wasn't him in that box. He was driving that night. I had begged her not to go out to meet with him. She told me they had papers to sign and business to take care of. She kissed me goodbye with a promise of warmth and sex when she got home. I never saw her alive again. The police report said my father had been drinking but that there was no way to avoid the accident since the drunk had run a red light and smashed into the passenger side of the car. I blamed him anyway. I hated him. I wouldn't talk to him or even acknowledge him.

"Paula... when... when... mother was kill... died... it tore my heart out. I had to get away. The morning after the accident... I went to the recruiting station and signed up... on the condition that I would leave by that Friday, right after the funeral. They rushed my physical and had me sworn in the next day so by Friday I had to just report to the recruiting station. I meant to write from boot camp and tell you... well see how you were doing... but... somehow I couldn't do it. I'm sorry. I was away... and in a new life. They didn't give me much time to think about things. I just wanted to escape... escape all the memories... I was in a bad way." Somehow my explanation sounded so inadequate. How could I have done this to this person who loved me and wanted nothing more than to be with me?

She looked at me, tears running down her cheeks. It seemed an odd contrast to the glorious day all around us. Just then I was struck by how much she reminded me of our mother - how mother must have looked when she was 19.

"I used to go to your room and lay on your bed... and hold your pillow and just smell you and look around seeing you in all the things... God... I was so miserable... I just couldn't believe you left me all alone... I was worried you... you... well... that something had happened to you. I kept imagining you dead somewhere. I loved you so much and you were gone... ripped out of my life. I lost you and mom at the same time. I could hardly bear it."

I held her and let her cry. I felt miserable. "I'm so sorry Paula... sorry... but... don't you see... I... I... just couldn't stay."

She gave me a kind of odd look... as if trying to decide something. "James... I knew... I knew..." I just stared at her. "I knew about you and mom." I didn't know what to say. "You both would try so hard not to show how you felt when I was around... but I could tell... tell that something was different in your relationship. You just weren't mother and son any more. One day I came home from cheerleading practice early. I watched you two... making love in your bedroom. At first I was jealous... then when I saw how happy mom was all the time, and how she glowed around you... I thought it was the best thing that had happened. I just hoped you would keep her happy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.