Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I woke feeling great. Of course Katherine was gone. She had awakened me sometime in the night sucking my cock. We had gone after each other like rabbits for another 30 minutes, trying not to make too much noise as we fucked each other senseless. At 30 Kathleen was at the peak of her sexual needs and desires and she was in peak physical shape too. Her firm body, toned by months of sublimating in the gym, the pool and the tennis courts was ready for sex as it ever had been. Her pent up emotions coupled with the needs of a healthy woman made our coupling all the more mutually pleasurable. She had cum several times before I deposited another gallon of hot cum inside her spasming cunt.

I lay there in the early morning light and felt very lucky - lucky to be alive, lucky to have the attentions of three beautiful women and lucky that I had no responsibilities right now. I loved sleeping next to a woman - especially one who had just fucked me senseless. That wonderful summer when I shared my mother's bed had spoiled me forever and made sleeping alone very difficult. I still missed her terribly.

The bed was a mess. The sheets were covered with the evidence of our passion and the room reeked of sex. The fact that something sexual had gone on in the night would not be lost on anyone who came into the room. Certainly Watanabe would only smile slightly. I was more concerned about Mary. I needed to straighten things a bit. I got out of bed figuring to see if I could find some fresh linen on a linen cart I had seen in the hall yesterday. If not there then perhaps there was a linen closet somewhere close. I grabbed my crutches.

I started for the door when I noticed a pile of fresh sheets and a clean pair of pajamas on the desk. On top of the pile was a single red rose. I smiled. Not only were the women in my life right now sexy and beautiful, but smart too. I opened all the windows and then pulled the mess off the bed and remade it regulation style. I rolled up the discarded sheets did a quick recon of the hall. There was no one in sight but the linen cart was about 10 feet away. I took the sheets and stuffed them in the soiled-linen bag hanging on the side. The room smelled much better so I headed to the shower to take care of my smell. I hated to wash off Katherine's perfume and the evidence of our nocturnal tryst but I knew that anyone who got within five feet of me would catch on. The shower felt glorious but my stitches started to itch like hell. I hoped that would be taken care of soon. I made a mental note to ask Katherine about that today. My cock stiffened but I made no effort at relief since I planned to fuck Anne for as long as we could both stand it. After all it was physical therapy!

I has just started sorting through the large envelope on my desk that Doc had sent when Watanabe showed up. He presented me with an ornately carved cane of polished rosewood. It wasn't just a cane it was a work of art. Using the cane gave me so much more mobility it was amazing. He then put me through more than an hour of Yoga. Somewhere in the middle of his torture while I was holding for three minutes with my legs squeezed together the "plank" position which is nothing more that a pushup at the top of the pushup, I remembered it was my birthday - my twenty-first birthday. I smiled as the sweat dripped off me. What a place to be on my twenty-first!

As I stood in the shower for the second time that day, I decided that I wouldn't tell anyone. I certainly didn't want a fuss made and I was already the subject of a lot of special treatment. I would just celebrate twice next year.

I went back to the desk and poured out the contents of the envelope. Just then the cute dark-haired nurse with the big tits came in with my tray. She looked a tad disappointed that I was wearing pajamas this morning instead of just a towel. She sat in a chair next to me as she took my vitals. She put the thermometer in my mouth and her cool fingers gripped my wrist as she took my pulse. She keep her eyes on her watch as I starred at her tits. She was built like the proverbial brick shit house. I smiled at the old joke wondering if her daddy owned a liquor store. She glanced up and caught my gaze and smile and blushed, but she didn't look away. That made her even more delectable. I wanted to have her for breakfast. My cock hardened as her hands lingered on my wrist as she removed the thermometer.

"Ma'am. Would you tell me your name please?" I figured I just couldn't go on thinking only of her as "Ensign big tits". "Barb... I... mean... er... ah... Ensign Langley." I smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Ensign Langley." At that point she seemed to notice she still holding my hand and wrist and let go. She had me take my meds and then seemed to want to hang around, but she had lots of rounds to make so she got up. "Ma'am, have you seen Lieutenant Wilson this morning?

"I understand she was here until late last night. We got six new wound... er... patients in and so she is getting a chance to sleep in a bit today."

I thanked her and she left with a wonderful ass motion that I admired all the way out of the room - and she knew it too.

Doc's envelope contained my wallet, several letters, including some that had arrived since I was wounded. I noticed one from my sister, Paula. I put it aside for later. I was glad to see my passport, my address book, my Accutron watch, and an almost new pair of Ray Bans. In a thick separate envelope was just over $3,800 in cash, mostly hundreds. This was a huge amount for a sergeant who only made $348 per month including combat pay.

I smiled as I thought about the three days in DaNang that Swede and I had spent on a Swedish hospital ship/humanitarian vessel moored in there. We were supposed to be spending three days of in-country R&R at China Beach. Swede had run into one of the Swedish doctors at the main exchange in DaNang sometime before and had wrangled us an invitation, especially when he found out that Swede was a poker player. They even sent a Land Rover to pick us up since DaNang was off limits to Marines and it wasn't like we could just catch a bus into town. We got a real once-over from the big Swedish guards at the gate to the ship and had to hand over our weapons. I was carrying a Chinese copy of a Walther 9mm and Swede an issue 45. The driver, who did not realize that Swede was fluent in Swedish, told the guard that we were a couple of "dumb-shit" Americans who were going to get fleeced at the doctor's poker game. We each had a bit over a thousand dollars on us and had come to play.

Swede paid his way before joining the Marines as a poker player. He was smart and moved quickly to high-stakes games, where the chance to get paid was greater and he didn't have to deal with the violence that came with the lower level stuff. He also played like an adult so the serious players made room for him. He paid Karen rent and bought his black GTO with the winnings. He also was smart and banked quite a bit. I had learned quite a bit about poker from my shooting instructor and friend, retired Gunny Williams, who thought that it should be part of a young man's education. My mother would have been horrified so we kept it our secret. I was no match for Swede. He helped sharpen my skills and when we marched up the gangplank I was pretty sure I could hold my own in just about any game.

He had a rule about never playing other members of our unit. He pretended he knew little about the game and refused all invitations.

We were welcomed on board and the crew of doctors and nurses seemed surprised that this big Marine could converse easily in their native tongue. Me? I just nodded my head like an idiot whenever addressed. Fortunately English was an easy second language for most of them. Dinner was a feast - lots of fresh foods and vegetables, wonderful desserts and all in the company of the beautiful young nurses. I really didn't have a chance with them but Swede certainly made an impression.

The first poker game that evening lasted five hours and found me exactly even at the end. Swede was up maybe $200. We had separate staterooms with actual showers and our own toilets. I spent much of the remainder of the night with my pillow over my ears as the sound of vigorous fucking penetrated the bulkhead. Swede had obviously made an even greater impression than I thought.

The next two days were spent as guests of the ship. We were provided civilian clothes and had the run of the ship. At least I did. Whenever Swede's nurse friend was off duty they disappeared into his cabin. The second night we were joined by a couple of Vietnamese generals a couple of Americans who were obviously CIA, an Australian and a Brit. That game went until dawn. We stayed away from the Brandy and cigars and as the game broke up the cashier gave Swede almost $5,000. I cashed out a little over $2,000. We played with chips and no cash was ever on the table. The Vietnamese were the big losers but they were unworried. Every time they needed more chips they would reach into a battered leather briefcase and come out with a stack of US bills.

The last day I met a young blond (what else?) clerical worker who was closer to my age. She had taken some time off from college to join the crew of the ship for a year. We practiced our language skills and I had just gotten to where there was real potential including lots of playing under the table at dinner when Swede dragged me off to the game. I was distracted and lost heavily at first. Eventually I settled down and the cards started going my way. It was pretty much the same group. The chief surgeon who had organized the game seemed pleased that his guests - at least the Marines were playing well. The Vietnamese had added some government official, who also helped himself from the same briefcase.

By dawn I was up over $5,000 and Swede over three times that - most of it at the expense of our Vietnamese allies. I crawled off to bed alone and listed to Swede hump away. Damn that guy had stamina!

We left with a great deal of smiles and handshaking. My blond friend did manage to catch me as I came out of my cabin and planted a kiss on me that curled my toes. Too bad there was nothing I could do about it since our pass was up.

I was still smiling at the memory when Mary walked in. She came over and bent and kissed me with a ferocity that left us both breathless. She stood close to me and I wrapped my arm around her hips as I rested my head against the front of her skirt. My cock got harder as I felt her garter strap through her tight skirt. I wanted her so badly but I had no idea how we could consummate our relationship.

She looked down at me. "Do you have any civilian clothes?" My heart, and cock leaped. "Why? Are we going to make a rope ladder so I can escape - wouldn't be easer just to use the sheets?" She gave me a look that said "stop being a wise ass." I pointed toward my sea bag. She dragged it over and we started going through it. There really wasn't much there - two pair of civilian slacks and a couple of polo shirts, along with a nylon windbreaker and a pair of Weejans, and couple of khaki uniforms still in the laundry plastic and one set of stateside utilities I had not worn in 19 months. The rest was just odds and ends including my battered potable radio, which was taped together with duct tape. I wondered why Doc had bothered. It seemed awfully heavy though.

"What's that smell?" Mary wrinkled her nose as the smell of laundry fresh from a Vietnamese river wafted from the opened plastic. "Sorry, all our clean laundry smelled that way. I think they washed it in a river and pounded it on a rock." She smiled. "Well let's get this all done the right way." She stuffed it all in my green laundry bag. She was positively beaming. What was she so happy about?

I took both her hands. "Okay... Miss - I have a secret and I'm so pleased with myself - spill it."

"James... I'm so excited... and I wanted to surprise you... but... I can't keep it a secret... tomorrow you... we... are going on a three-day pass... I'm... taking you to a place in the mountains..." I grabbed her and hugged her. She looked up at me. "tomorrow... Sergeant Reid... I'm... going... to... to... have my way with you!" I kissed her, my hard cock pressing into the front of her skirt. "I guess you like that idea!" she laughed.

I couldn't think of a better birthday present. Visions of Mary legs spread wide, taking my cock, fucking me senseless rocketed around my brain. She pulled herself from my embrace. "Good God, sergeant you certainly know how to rumple a girl!" She stepped into the bathroom, purse in hand. She came out looking radiant as usual; her freshly applied lipstick gave me visions of her mouth and those red lips slowly sucking my cock. "I'll get these to the laundry... and I will see you after lunch..." The bulge in my pajamas was not lost on her. "Is that a gun in your pocket... or are you just happy to see me?" She said in a dead on imitation of Mae West. She giggled, picked up my laundry bag and with an exaggerated sway of her hips left the room. I sat back down at the desk, trying my best to calm my breathing and will my cock to go down.

I opened the letter from Paula. It was sent to my unit address and since she had not been notified of my wounds, she prattled on about school and how excited she was to be going to the University of Washington. She had lived with our mother's parents for the last couple of years and said they send their love. I looked at her tattered high school graduation picture from my wallet. She had become a fine looking woman.

I was surprised by her final paragraph, which turned serious. She said she missed me very much and particularly missed having her big brother around to share secrets with and ask advice. She knew I was nearing the end of my extension and said she wanted to visit me wherever I was stationed next but she hoped first I would spend some time with her in Seattle. "I was mad at you for a long time - the way you just disappeared without telling anyone. You left me alone and it took a long time to understand the hurt and the anger you must have felt. I wish you had said goodbye. I'm so afraid for you... PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL and come home to me safe and sound. I miss you terribly!!!! I love you. Paula"

I pulled out stationary and started to write - first an apology and then about what happened in Vietnam - trying to reassure her I would be fine and most likely in California for my next assignment.

I was interrupted by a stunning dark-haired woman in a lab coat. She looked to be about 30. "Why the hell aren't you in bed... and why aren't you prepped for my exam and removal of sutures?!"

I looked at her for a moment, taken aback by this angry woman who had intruded on my thoughts. I struggled with my temper, wanting to invite her to get her ass out of my room. Fortunately calm somewhat prevailed. "And just who the hell are you anyway?"

She seemed taken aback. "Sergeant... I'm Doctor Carter." I looked her up and down for a few seconds, making it obvious that I enjoyed the look of her high firm breasts pressing against the lab coat and her trim waist and long nylon-covered legs down to her sexy black pumps. "Ah yes, of course... I could tell that right away from your dignified bed side manner."

Her face reddened. "Let me remind you... sergeant" she said it like spitting venom "I will not accept..." We were interrupted by the arrival of Katherine Wilson. She looked stunning in her whites and she wore a carefully neutral look on her face. "What's the problem doctor?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.