Finding My Wife a Woman - Cover

Finding My Wife a Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple take in another woman, which leads to a permanent arrangement. And everybody wins. A threesome story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic  

By Sunday night Linda was feeling much better. She was planning on working Monday. Monday morning saw her off to work early. She works as a secretary, and starts work at 8:30am. I start at 9am. so get to leave after her.

About ten minutes after she left, the phone rang. It was Susan, and she led off with a cherry, "Hi."

I responded in kind.

Then she said, "Listen, I never did say thanks for the great evening."

I replied, "My pleasure, and I hope we can do it again sometime."

"You're getting my hopes up," she laughed.

I laughed back, and said, "I will see what I can do."

"Gotta run," and she was gone.

It was Tuesday night. Linda and I were watching TV after supper. I was laying on the sofa with my head on her lap. She was watching one of her shows, so I half dozed off. When the show was over, she stirred, and got up. She was back in a few minutes, and we resumed our positions.

"So, we have not had much time, lately, tell me about the party," she said.

"Pretty much the normal party, the guys all got toasted, and got drove home. The women talked a lot. I had a few beers before we ate, then cooled it after that, as I was driving," I told her.

She asked, "Susan have a good time?"

"Yes, I think so," I replied.

She was quiet for a bit, then seemed to be thinking.

I sensed an opening.

"Listen," I said, "I would like to talk serious for a few minutes."

Linda nodded and said, "O.K."

"Driving up there with Susan, and talking to her, and a few dances with her, got me thinking about what you said in bed the other night. You did let her name slip out," I said as my mind raced ahead.

"Yes, I did, didn't I," Linda replied.

"So, Linda, level with me. Where is this going?" I asked her.

She paused for a bit, then said to me, "I don't know, I think of it quite a bit. I have asked myself, would I do it? I think I would. No, I know I would. But, and this is the big part. I would have to be sure, I mean absolutely sure, that you were O.K. with it."

I asked her, "How do you propose being absolutely sure about me?"

Her reply was, "I have been thinking about that. I mean thinking a lot, and I have come up with only one solution."

"And that is?" I asked.

"It would have to be a threesome," she stated.

"A threesome?" I was both delighted and a little surprised by her answer.

Linda just nodded.

A period of silence followed. Linda broke the silence after a bit, "Do you see, if we shared someone, say Susan, there would be less chance of either of us being jealous. Plus we would be sharing. I would not be doing something behind your back, and the same with you."

"I am following you," I said, adding, "So, have you decided, whether you want to or not? And are you looking for my permission, no I mean my agreement?"

Linda took her time in answering.

"I guess first of all, are you agreeable?" she asked.

"This is something you definitely want to try?" I knew it was not fair to answer a question, with a question, but I had to be sure of my ground.

She saw through my question, but gave in without an argument.

"Yes, I want to try it, if you will," she said softly.

"And, you want it to be with Susan." I added, sensing something within my grasp.

Linda looked at me long and deep. She leaned down and kissed me, then said, "Yes, I want it to be with Susan."

I nodded and smiled.

"So, you still have not answered my first question," she told me.

"You mean if I am agreeable?" I asked.

"Yes," I could tell she was starting to get a bit exasperated with me.

"I will answer that in bed," with that, I jumped up and headed for the kitchen.

"Rat," she hollered after me.

I did up a few things, and about an hour later, crawled into bed. Linda was in bed waiting. She put her book away, turned off the light, and turned and hugged me.

"Thanks for letting me go on like I have. You know what I would like to do, but I will only do it with you. If you say no, I will forget it," she said to me.

"And always wonder," It was more of a statement from me.

"Probably," she said quickly.

"I will answer you with a story," I told her.

She frowned.

I said to her,"This started with a story, and my story is true, and about the other night. Now let me tell you the story, and with it you will have my answer."

She nodded her agreement, and I continued.

"I left out a bit about the party. Don't get mad, just hear me out. I danced with Susan, but there is more. Later outside I kissed her. She said Brian is leaving her, and she was crying a bit. I don't think the breakup will be very hard on her, but she is all alone. I was holding her, and trying to comfort her. I did not realize at first just how starved for affection she is. Anyway, we kissed some, and I was hugging her, and rubbing her back, when she took my hand and put it on her breast."

Linda was looking at me, but seeing no sign she was getting upset, I continued, "I unbuttoned her blouse, and caressed her. Susan unsnapped her bra, and I played with her tits. Then I felt her up. I actually fingered her. She had a good climax. I was going to end it there, but she took my cock out. I did want to fuck her, but thought better of it. Actually she asked me if I wanted to. I said yes, but no also."

I looked at Linda again, and seeing only interest on her face, went on with the story, "Anyway Susan suddenly put my cock in her mouth, so we ended up in a sixty nine. She sucked me off, and I did her also."

Linda broke in here, "Did you fuck her?"

"No, not exactly. She did straddle me and just put the tip in, then stopped," I said.

She looked at me with a look of doubt now, "Just the tip, then right out?"

I nodded, "That's how it happened."

She looked at me and could see that I was telling the truth.

"But, why? Why stop there?" she asked me.

I said, "Linda, we stopped because I told her I wanted to fuck her with you there."

She gasped as I said this.

"You stopped for me?" she sounded surprised and happy at the same time.

"Linda, we stopped for you. We. Susan said it was the hardest thing she ever did. I would have to agree," I said to her.

"We! Oh, Oh, what did you tell her?" Linda exclaimed.

"She had let it slip about an old girlfriend who was also a lover, so as soon as I heard that, I remembered your comment. I never mentioned that you had said anything about her. I just mentioned that Nancy had sucked you off once, and you never got to do her, and that you were interested in trying it with someone," I told Linda.

She sat there kind of stunned for a minute. I think she wanted to be mad at me for telling, but in the end Susan's answer was more important to her. I waited. She waited. No way I was giving in now. So I waited some more.

"You are going to make me ask, aren't you?" she finally said to me.

I smiled my best shit eating grin and nodded.

Linda gave a little shiver, then whispered, "What did Susan say?"

"Oh, she volunteered," I said rather smugly.

You could have knocked her over with a feather at that point. She looked at me, looked down, then looked at me again, as it all sank in.

At that point all the tension evaporated, and I started to laugh.

Linda looked at me, then punched me but she started to laugh also. It was kind of hysterical for a bit.

Then we calmed down.

Linda looked at me, shook her head and said, "Christ, what a story, you had better not be making this up."

I looked at her, "What, make it up, so you want proof?"

"No, I believe you. I believe you. It's just that you would do it for me," she then paused, and added, "Why do you have proof?"

I jumped out of bed, and went in the other room. I returned with Susan's panties. I tossed them on the bed, saying, "They dried out, but they were some wet on Saturday night."

Linda looked at me in disbelief. I got back into bed. She was still staring at me. Then she lay down beside me and hugged me.

"God," she said, "My husband found me a woman."

We broke out laughing, hugging, and I think she even did a little crying. I guess a combination of the tension, the laughing and all had tired us out, as we soon went to sleep.

The next morning we were a little late coming around, so with the rush, did not have time to talk. Linda did let her morning kiss linger a bit longer than usual.

I was a bit late that night, so supper was late. We talked as we ate.

"I have so many questions," Linda told me.

I smiled and said, "Go ahead."

"You actually told her I wanted to make love to a woman?" she said.

"Yes," I replied.

"And you said she volunteered?" she continued.

"Yes," I told her again.

"And you told her you would fuck her if I was there?" she asked.

"Yes, I did tell her that," I said.

"What did she say to that?" Linda asked me.

"If I recall correctly, I think she said she would love that," I told her.

Linda looked at me and said, "This sounds too good to be true."

I did not comment on that.

She looked down at her plate, then whispered to me, "What did she taste like?"

"Linda," I said in my best imitation of a stern voice, "It's best you find that out for yourself."

She nodded, then asked, "What are her breasts like?"

"Linda, Linda," I said, "Leave the surprises, that is what makes a first time so special."

She nodded in agreement, seeing the sense of my logic.

"O.K. then, how do we do this?" she asked.

I tried to look peeved, but I think I failed, "Linda, I have found out Susan wants you and told you. I told Susan you want her. Now I think it is up to you two to figure it out."

She smiled at me and said, "You are a big help, no, sorry, I did not mean that. You are right, you have done plenty. But do you have any suggestions?"

I tried to look peeved again, but it definitely was not working, Linda just laughed at me.

So I said, "Why don't you just phone her, go over, and you two put your heads together, and only your heads, and come up with something."

This time I succeeded with my peeved look.

After we had cleaned up, Linda was soon on the phone. A few minutes later, she was out the door.

I watched the football game, and was just getting into bed, when she got back.

She soon joined me in bed. It was late, so I just asked, "How did it go?"

She smiled and said, "Just great. We hit it off well, and just sort of compared notes. She confirmed what you told me. Said teasing herself with the tip was the hardest thing she had ever done. Oh, I took her panties back to her. That helped break the ice. That way she knew I knew, that she knew. You get the point. I asked her why she stopped. She told me she wanted me as a friend first. That was all I needed to know. Oh, and Saturday night is the night."

"Oh, and good night," she added.

The rest of the week went by quickly. Friday night saw Linda cleaning and fussing about as females do. I just shook my head.

"What? I just want the place to look nice," she shot at me.

"When she comes over, just lay on the sofa with your dress up and your legs spread, and she won't notice any dust," I laughed as I said it.

Then I ducked as she threw a cleaning pad at me.

Saturday came, and I went down to the office. I did a bit of work, then tried to map out in my mind, how I wanted the night to go. On the way home I stopped and got a couple of bottles of white wine. I knew Linda liked it, and Susan had been drinking it at the party. I also picked up a special video.

We had a light supper, and as Linda fussed with clothes, I set up the VCR, with the tape in it. The wine was in the fridge and I had glasses cooling. I also put a comforter over the sofa. and laid one on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.