Slave - Cover

Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Josiah

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She said "Hello, I need a place to stay. Do you need a Slave?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

“You’re going to take the day off work tomorrow,” I told her one night as we went to bed. She looked at me questioningly, raising her eyebrows slightly, with a faint hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth. “Oh?” She said, and continued what she had been doing, which was undressing in a matter-of-fact manner, as one of a couple who was used to seeing each other naked and had been going to bed next to each other for quite awhile, which was beginning to almost be the case. It had been just over a year now since Lucinda showed up on my doorstep asking if I needed a slave. She had taken my breath away then, and she still did. Neither one of us had gotten tired of our little games, either. They had gotten slightly less frequent, as we allowed real life to creep in and stopped honeymooning, but the fact remained that she was mine to do with as I pleased, and she was not my partner, my wife, or my girlfriend – she was my slave, though I didn’t always treat her that way. To many of our friends, she was just my girlfriend.

“Yes, you are,” I continued. “I have some plans for you.” She kept her eyes on me as she stepped out of her pants, waiting to see if I was going to divulge said plans. I didn’t, and she didn’t ask further.

When we woke up, I mentioned it again. “I’ve got a fabulous plan for you today. You’re going to feel sluttier than you ever have before in your life.”

She looked at my, eyebrows high. “Oh really?” she said. “You’re presuming a lot of knowledge about my life.”

I laughed. “Well, you’re going to be a slut today, and no mistake.”

“Ok then. I AM your slut, after all. I shall do as you say, and like it.”

“That’s my good girl.” She was a good girl, indeed.

“Is there anything you’d like me to do for you this morning?” she asked.

“No indeed. I would have asked if I wanted something. Go take a shower, get dolled up in something sexy and nice and easily removable ... and get me Muriel’s ‘phone number. Do you have it?”

“Yes, master.”

Very good.

I called Muriel. She liked my plan.

I had made some signs, two to be exact. They said this:

“Come inside and experience the sex goddess! This girl loves sex, in all of its wonderful shapes and forms. She likes sex with men and women, and will do it any way you like, for a price you can easily afford. Every package includes all benefits of all cheaper packages.

Packages available:
$ .50... blowjob or the pussy eating of your life
$1.00... fuck her pussy in one position
$2.00... fuck her pussy in as many positions as you like
$3.00... fuck her ass
$4.00... fuck her however you like
$5.00... whatever you want for up to a half an hour

LIMIT ½ hour per client

Guys: you may cum in any orifice you have paid for, or you may make use of the professional cum disposal service, which will be present at all sessions. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time for any reason with no warning.

I went outside while Lucinda was taking a shower and set up the second floor of the garage with a futon, which I put next to the couch that was already there, and stuck one sign on the garage and one out on the street. The second floor of the garage was a semi-finished space that I hadn’t gotten around to making truly finished yet. Someday it would be a decent bedroom, or perhaps even an efficiency apartment. For now, it was just a large room with white walls and ceiling, a few posters, a couch, and now a futon. I added a few chairs and hung some tapestries on the walls to make it more homey. Muriel showed up partway through and helped me with the finishing touches, then we went outside.

“Are you sure you’re up for this?” I asked her. “You do whatever I ask all day? The only promises I make are that you won’t get hurt and you’ll swallow a lot of cum.”

She shivered in anticipation. “Uhh ... yeah. You bet.” she said, having trouble speaking properly. Apparently I’d pushed one of her buttons or something. “Can I suck your cock for a bit while we’re waiting, if you’re done setting up? Maybe you’d like to cum in my mouth?”

“No.”

That only turned her on more, of course, which was exactly my intent.

I liked having her frustrated – it added to the tension of our relationship. We didn’t actually know each other that well. Lucinda had picked her up one day when I had required a few extra slaves, and Muriel had enjoyed her time as my slave enough to return today to be my cum disposal service, though she didn’t know the exact details of her role just yet. She seemed to me to be just the person for the job – in fact, I had invented the position just for her, and I was very sure she was going to like it.

She looked at me, disappointed, and I told her, “The only time you’re allowed to suck cock today is if it’s been in somebody else’s pussy first.”

“That’s easily done,” she said quietly. “I’ll be back in a minute, master.” I raised my eyebrows, amused and somewhat intrigued, as she walked off down the street. Lucinda was still upstairs getting ready. I wondered what all she was doing. I stood there on the street, thinking about what this day was going to be like, watching the people passing by, and wondering if Muriel was really doing what I thought she might be doing – finding somebody who was willing to have me stick my cock in their pussy just so that Muriel could suck on it. She was probably doing it mostly just to prove that she could, but that was alright with me.

I heard the shower turn off upstairs – Lucinda was making progress. I wondered if she was nervous about what I had planned for her. I hadn’t told her yet. I hoped she would like it, and be turned on rather than offended. I couldn’t really imagine Lucinda being offended by such a thing, but who knew? She usually enjoyed being treated as a slut, but this was taking it to a whole new level. I couldn’t let anybody, least of all her, see my nervousness about such things. I had to look like I was cool and confident and in control all the time – a master. That was the point.

There was Muriel, leading a slightly plump, pretty blonde who was hanging back just a little, but didn’t seem overly nervous. Muriel was very submissive and quiet herself, but let her needs and wants be known, just in a shy and slightly ashamed sort of way. I wondered if that was an act, or if she was really like that. She leaned and whispered in the other girl’s ear, and they both looked at me and then laughed, then resumed their progress in my direction. They stopped in front of me and looked a little unsure of themselves, Muriel more than the other girl. Muriel gathered her nerves and said quietly to the other girl, “Will you do it?”

The girl looked me over. I wondered if they knew what my heart was doing right now. I looked back, calm and friendly, I hoped. She smiled, looked straight into my eyes and said, “I’m getting wet just thinking about it,” then blurted, “Is it true what Muriel says? That she wants to suck your cock and she’s only allowed to if it’s been in another girl’s pussy first? And you have another slave who is upstairs getting ready to be a whore for the day, and Muriel is the one who will clean up all of the cum with her mouth? But Muriel doesn’t want to wait, she wants to suck your cock now, and so she came to find me to let you put your cock in me so that she can suck it?”

The silence hung in the air for a few seconds while I recovered from the verbal onslaught.

“That is all true,” I said. Muriel was smarter than I thought – she had anticipated my plans for her. I suppose it was fairly predictable, given her turnons and my tendency to cater to such.

“That is SO hot! Do you want to fuck me here on your front steps, right now, and then take your cock out of my pussy and put it in Muriel’s mouth?”

“I’d like that very much,” I said. “Do you want me to?”

She didn’t answer, but merely stood there shifting from one foot to the other, biting her lip, fiddling with her pants button, and then suddenly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, pulled them down to her knees along with her underwear, turned around and bent over, resting her hands on the second step of my front steps.

That looked like an invitation to me. I pulled out my cock and ran it up her puffy pussy lips, parting them slightly and getting her pubic hair out of the way, and then slipped in between her outer labia, feeling them close around the head of my cock.

“Ready?”

“Yes!” she panted. “God I’m getting wet already. This is ridiculous. I can’t believe I’m doing this. This is so fucking hot. Are people watching?”

“I’m sure they will be soon,” I said. I looked over at Muriel, who nodded, watching intently, biting her lip, as I slid my cock into this strange girl’s pussy. “Did you get her name?” I asked Muriel. She shook her head.

“Oh my god you don’t even know my name and you’re fucking me,” the girl said as I commenced doing just that. Her pussy felt fabulous. She was right, she was wet already, and I hadn’t gotten off yet today, so this wasn’t going to take me long. All of the possibilities went through my head – everything that I could do with this situation. Muriel was looking at me with a “When are you going to take that out of her pussy and put it in my mouth?” expression on her face. I decided that a deal was a deal and after only about 10 strokes, I pulled my cock out of the blonde’s pussy. Muriel knelt in front of me and put it in her mouth immediately. The blonde turned around and pulled up her pants enough to sit on the steps and watch with rapt attention as Muriel gave me the cocksucking of a lifetime. My knees got weak and I had to sit down, next to the blonde, who continued watching.

People stopped and looked from time to time, a couple of people watched for awhile. I struggled not to cum. I heard Lucinda moving around upstairs. I wanted her to come out to see some of this. I wondered if I could last long enough.

“Damn that’s hot,” the girl next to me said, and put her hand down her pants to rub her clit. A dark-haired, slim, good-looking guy, probably in his mid-twenties, stopped to watch for a minute, and the blonde beckoned him over with her pointer finger. He came, slowly. She took her finger out of her pants and held it out to him. He looked at her with mistrust in his eyes. “I’ve gotta get to work,” he said, and, shifting his cock uncomfortably in his pants, he hurried off. He was going to regret that later, I could tell. She turned to me. “Idiot,” she said. “Will you fuck me again before you cum in her mouth? I really want some more of that. It felt really good. That’s so hot that she’s tasting my pussy on your cock. So hot. I can’t believe this shit.”

Muriel took my cock out of her mouth for a second and said softly, “Do you want to taste my pussy on his cock? You can if you want.”

“Did I say she could?” I said. “Did I say I wanted to fuck your pussy?”

She looked down. “No, master. I’m sorry.”

The blonde looked at me in disbelief. “You wouldn’t want that? If I wanted to suck her pussy juices off your cock, you wouldn’t let me?”

“I didn’t say that. Muriel is my slave for the day, and does not have the authority to offer that to you.”

“Well? Can I?”

“Certainly. Muriel, pull down your pants and lean over the steps so that I may show this girl you picked up what your pussy tastes like on my cock.”

Muriel did so, meekly. I waited for a minute to make sure I wasn’t going to cum as soon as I started, and sank my cock into the second pussy of the morning. Damn. Muriel was tight as hell. And sloppy wet. Much wetter than the blonde had been. But then again, Muriel had had much more time to get turned on. Three or four strokes, just enough to get me covered in her pussy juices, and I took my cock out again and turned towards the blonde. She ran her fingers over my cock to see how slippery wet it was, and then ran her tongue over it, tasting it.

“That is one turned-on girl you’ve got there,” she said. “That’s some thick slippery pussy juice you’ve got on your cock. Let me clean that off for you.” and she did, bringing me near orgasm in the process. Muriel was still bent over the steps – I hadn’t told her to move. “Mmm I like the way that tastes. You should put some more on so I can lick it off again,” she said, and then changed her mind. “No, I want your cock in my pussy again. You should ... oh fuck that would be hot.” she was talking a mile a minute, having an idea a minute, just like me. “You should have us both lean over the steps, one next to the other, and fuck us, like two strokes each, back and forth, until you’re about to cum, and then we can fight over who gets to swallow it.”

“You like swallowing cum too?”

“Well, I like the idea. It sounds hot. Muriel seems to actually enjoy the act itself. She can have it. So what do you think? You wanna line us up and fuck two pussies on your front step one after the other?”

“You know, that’s a hard offer to pass up. I don’t know how long I could last doing that, though.”

“That’s OK. I think the point was that Muriel wanted to swallow your cum anyway.”

“True, but I don’t think I wanted to cum just yet.”

“Well don’t then. You seem to have good self-control. You’ve already fucked two pussies and had two girls suck you off this morning and have managed not to cum. Fuck us until you are about to cum and let us suck our juices off your cock. You don’t have to cum if you don’t want.”

I merely smiled and nodded in answer, and she bent over next to Muriel. There they were – two girls lined up, asses in the air, ready for me to fuck them in whatever order and for however long I wanted.

“I’m going to fuck Muriel first, because she was very wet and will provide good lube for fucking you,” I told the blonde, while moving behind Muriel and sinking my cock into her. I couldn’t help groaning as I did. “God DAMN that feels good Muriel,” I said. “Your pussy is tight and wet and mmm so nice. I love it when a girl is so wet that I just slide in without hardly even trying to aim for her cunthole.”

“Thank you master,” she said. “Your cock feels great in there.”

“I love the idea that you’re going to use her cuntjuice as lube to fuck me,” the blonde told me. “You guys are so fucking hot. I don’t think you’ll need that lube though. By the time you get around to fucking me, I’m going to be dripping from watching you guys.” She had turned around to watch me fuck Muriel, and was fingering herself a little bit frantically.

“I like a dripping wet pussy, in case you hadn’t figure that out by now,” I said. “Why don’t you keep rubbing your clit until you’re about to cum, and then I’ll fuck you?”

“Uh. That sounds nice,” she said, rubbing faster than ever, as I slowly, slowly slid in and out of Muriel. I was very, very close. I pulled my cock out of her entirely and said, “I need a break. Can I watch you masturbate for awhile?”

“Sure.” she said.

“Master?” asked Muriel, still not moving from her bent-over position.

“Yes, Muriel?” I asked.

“Can I masturbate too?”

“Yes, Muriel, you may.”

“May I turn around to do so?”

“Yes, Muriel.”

She turned around and started rubbing her clit too. I looked around a bit to distract myself and noticed we had a bit of an audience. At this moment, Lucinda stepped out of the door, looking like the classy whore I had instructed her to look like. Damn, she was hot one. She smiled at me, eyes flicking to my cock, the two girls, and then back to me.

She had some nice black 2” heeled clogs on – she knew that I wasn’t one for spike heels - and fishnet stockings, topped by a velvety knee-length skirt that was black or red, depending on which side you looked at it from. It looked sumptuous and luxurious. Up top, she had on a gorgeous period-costume looking white blouse with a purple corset. She had done her hair up in a fancy bun, secured with a beautiful silver hair pin. The whole outfit made her look very curvaceous and lovely, which she was anyway. I would have to check to see if she was wearing underwear. If she was, they were going to come off quickly.

“Well what have we here, my master? Two more slaves for the day?”

The blonde and Muriel both stopped masturbating and turned around to look at Lucinda.

“Well, Muriel has agreed to be my slave for the day. She will help us out in our little project. And I told her she couldn’t suck cock until it had been inside another pussy, and she wanted to suck mine, so she found this girl” – I gestured towards the blonde she had picked up - “to serve as said pussy.”

“I judge by the state of your cock that you’ve been inside her already, master.”

“Indeed I have.”

“How was it?”

“Very nice, thank you for asking.” We smiled at each other.

“Am I interrupting something?” she asked.

“Oh, sortof. Nothing that can’t continue later,” I said. “I was having trouble not cumming, and I didn’t want to yet.” The blonde and Muriel both looked very disappointed. “Do you want to see your assignment for the day?”

“I’d like nothing better,” Lucinda informed me. “I’m all a-flutter anticipating it.”

I showed her the sign, and I swear she became weak in the knees. “Oh my God master, that is so hot. I’m going to feel like such a slut, having so many men fuck me and use me, and such a cheap whore, when they get to use me for such low prices. Thank you master, you know my buttons like nobody. Can we start right away? Where do you want me?”

“Well, I’ve put a bed in the garage next to the couch, so that should do nicely. You can wait on the steps to attract customers. Or perhaps you should just ask this crowd that has already been gathered by our two lovely ladies’ antics here.”

Lucinda took the sign and turned it around to the crowd. “Any takers?” she asked. “I’m here for the having.”

The crowd looked a slight bit uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as they would have anywhere else in the world – this was somewhat more normal here than elsewhere.

“Goddamn I can’t pass this up! The more you spend the more you save!” said one middle-aged, balding, nondescript but not at all unattractive fellow in the small crowd, laughing, and moved forwards. Another man followed him, and another.

“Are you for sale too?” asked a woman in the crowd, directing her question at me. “I like the look of that cock and I’d love to sit on it until I cum.” I still had my hard cock out, glistening with Muriel’s juices.

“I hadn’t thought about it,” I said. “Sure, why not? I cost the same that Lucinda does. Come on in!”

“Can I come watch, and maybe finish what we were doing?” asked the blonde.

“Well I don’t know,” I said. “Apparently I cost money now. Come on in and we’ll see what happens. You can certainly watch, anyway.”

“Can I come in and watch, too?” asked another guy. “I don’t know if I want a go, but I like to watch.”

“Five dollars to watch for half an hour,” I said. Three more people came up and gave me $5 each to watch, and we all moved inside to the living room. There were a lot of us by now. Muriel, the blonde and I all pulled up our pants for more comfortable walking, but as soon as she was inside, the blonde sat back down on a couch and commenced rubbing her pussy, which was getting increasingly wet by the minute, I could tell. It was glistening.

I had a table and a cash box set up, and I went behind it and started putting money in it. I told the middle-aged dark-haired woman who had come in to “sit on my cock until she came” that I’d be ready in a minute – I had to conduct some business first.

Lucinda was already anticipating me – she was asking the first man what he wanted. “Oh I’m in a hurry, I’d like to fuck you in one position – from behind. If you’d suck my cock first that would be great – get me hard enough to fuck you.” I collected $1 from him for that, and asked the other two men in line what they wanted – the second one wanted to fuck her pussy and then her ass, and the third one just wanted a blowjob. I collected appropriately from all of them, and then turned to the dark-haired woman who was slated to shortly be availing herself of my phallus, and collected money from her as well. Lucinda was in the process of blowing the first man to fuck-readiness, our nameless blonde was continuing to rub herself on the couch, legs spread for all to see (a couple of other people in the room were watching her do this with rapt attention), and Muriel was kneeling on the floor near me.

“Muriel, pull out my cock and clean it off with your mouth. You got it all sloppy with your cunt juice. This customer needs a clean cock to sit on. Then watch the door and collect money if necessary. You are also to swallow any cum you are asked to – you are the professional cum disposal service mentioned on the sign, as you have figured out already.” Muriel nodded, gave me a smoldering look, and did as she was told, promptly and with gusto. I removed my dick from Muriel’s mouth and turned to my customer, who had her jeans unbuttoned and her hands down her pants already.

“Would you like any fluffing?” I asked. “I do perform oral stimulation as well.”

“Not this time,” said the woman. “I just want to sit on that beautiful cock.”

“Go to it,” I said, removing my pants and lying back on the bed. My customer shed her pants quickly, got on the bed, knelt over my cock and sank down on it in short order. Her pussy was dryish on the outside, but once I was in, I could tell she had become very turned on very quickly – she was wet indeed. I was going to have to concentrate to keep from cumming. I had had a short break, so I was in better shape than before and should be able to last awhile, depending on how long it took her. She commenced grinding herself into my pubic bone – that was much better than if she was going to just bounce up and down on me, which might have made me cum despite my best efforts. She wasn’t the tightest thing on two legs either - another plus – though she felt quite pleasant. She looked at me somewhat apologetically and said, “I have to meet somebody in like five minutes, so I’m just going to get myself off and run.”

“Fine with me,” I said. “I love it when a girl sits on my cock and makes herself cum.”

She went to it, a look of intense concentration on her face as she ground herself into me. She rubbed her breasts every once in awhile and squeezed her nipples. I took this as a hint and began alternately sucking on her breasts as she fucked me. She gave me an appreciative look. It was tough lifting my head up to get to her nipples and trying to relax other parts of my body simultaneously. I switched to rolling her nipples in between my fingers and tried to think about anything except my cock in this woman’s cunt. I began to win my fight, putting myself on auto-pilot, and just as I had zoned out enough to almost stop noticing, the woman came, hard. My attention snapped back to the present moment, and I very nearly came in her pussy, but managed to hold back. I held my breath to see if she was going to pull me out of her immediately, because if she did, I was probably going to cum just from that amount of stimulation, but she didn’t – she rocked back and forth on top of me for awhile, eyes closed, and then stopped altogether for about fifteen seconds, which was enough for me to get myself back under control.

“Thanks,” she said. “That was pretty great for a quickie.”

“No problem,” I said. “Come back any time.” Man, I hadn’t done hardly anything at all! Heh.

She removed my rock-hard cock from her pussy, which felt quite nice, and asked if we had any toilet paper or towels she could wipe herself off with before she put her pants back on.

“We have a slave who could clean you with her mouth,” I said, “Or I could go get you a towel or some toilet paper.”

“Whatever, I don’t care much, I’ve gotta go,” she said. “See you later, thanks for the use of your cock.”

“You bet,” I said, and she left, after pulling on her pants and hastily tyeing her shoes.

I turned to see the blonde with two fingers buried in her pussy, watching raptly as Lucinda’s first customer plowed her cunt from behind on the futon bed. He turned to look at me, then turned back. “I can cum in your pussy?” he asked Lucinda. He looked like it was a time-sensitive question.

“Please do, if you would like,” she said.

He didn’t answer, merely grunted and unloaded into Lucinda’s twat, making typical man-cumming noises, then pulling out.

“Would you like Muriel to clean off your cock before you leave, sir?” I asked.

He nodded. “Yes please,” he said. Muriel eagerly came forward onto the bed, bent down and sucked his cock clean of all juices, licking her lips afterward.

“Thank you,” she said to the man. I liked how she put little touches like that on, knowing that I would like them, and adding to the completeness of her role.

“Uh. Thank YOU,” he said, seeming slightly confused. He seemed a decent sort, but perhaps wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. He got off the bed, put his clothes back on, tipped his head in our direction, and went down the stairs.

I turned to the next man, who already had his dick out and was jerking off, watching the blonde, who was still playing with her pussy. She now had three fingers buried in her snatch. I decided I’d like to replace that with my cock in a minute, once I had this guy set up with Lucinda. “Would you like a clean or a sloppy pussy?” I asked.

“I’d like it however it happens to be at the moment,” he said. “I want to fuck the sex goddess, right now.”

“Yes, sir,” Lucinda said, who was now sitting on the bed, legs slightly apart, cum dripping out of her onto the sheets. “How would you like me?”

“Just lie back and spread your legs, if you don’t mind.”

She did so, and he got up on the bed and sank his cock into her in short order. As he commenced jackhammering my slave’s pussy, I went over to stand in front of the blonde on the couch, cock out and still covered in my previous customer’s juices.

“I liked the idea you had on the front porch,” I said. “That sounded pretty hot. Are you still into it?”

“Which one?” she said. “The one where Muriel and I bend over next to each other and have you fuck us from behind in turn until you can’t stand it anymore?”

“Yeah, that one,” I said. “I like that idea. Do you still?”

“Absolutely,” she said, pulling her fingers out of her snatch, giving my cock a quick suck, and turning over, knees up on the couch and hands on the back, butt stuck out at cock level. “Why don’t you start by fucking me? You fucked Muriel last. My turn.”

“That sounds like a great idea,” I said, and slid my cock up her snatch until I found her hole, and slid right in. Tight and sloppy wet and fantastic. She must have been gripping my cock on purpose, as her cunt was as tight as hell.

“Fuck that’s tight,” I said.

“You like that? You like me squeezing your cock with my snatch?”

“Yes, yes, I do,” I said, and started fucking her harder. Muriel had noticed what was going on and got up on the couch next to us. She glanced over to her immediate right to see Lucinda, legs spread outwards and up in the air, still getting the shit fucked out of her, and she looked as though she was liking it. I glanced over at her and our eyes met – she had a look of fiery desire that made my cock jump inside the blonde’s pussy. I looked right back at her, grabbed the blonde’s hips and slammed her, hard. Lucinda smirked at me and closed her eyes and leaned her head back, opening her mouth and enjoying her fucking fully.

Pulling out of the blonde was difficult, but I wanted to fuck both of them, back and forth, several times each, before I came. I think I also wanted to outlast the guy fucking Lucinda – not for any particular reason, just because it was a little challenge. Muriel moaned as I buried my cock in her pussy to the hilt and then left it there, rocking back and forth a bit as I watched Lucinda get fucked. I pulled out of Muriel again after only one stroke, and switched back to the blonde. Muriel looked disappointed, but watched me slam into the other girl’s cunt for 10 strokes or so, then switch back to Muriel, again just to bury my cock in her and hold it there. This time, Muriel looked pleadingly over her left shoulder at me.

“Can I at least touch myself, if you won’t fuck me properly?” she asked.

I responded by fucking her good and hard, rhythmically, and saying, “You may touch yourself all you like, as long as my cock is in your cunt.”

Muriel propped herself up with her left hand and used her right hand to rub her clit furiously as I fucked her. Right as she was about to cum, I pulled out of her, moved to her left and buried my cock in the blonde again, who gasped with pleasure. Muriel obediently stopped rubbing herself as soon as I pulled out of her, and looked at me with eyes wide, a look of shock on her face. “Please?” she said to me, as I stroked in and out of the blonde.

I smiled teasingly at her. “OK, ok,” I said, and pulled out of the blonde and rammed my cock back into her cunt. She was shoved forward slightly by my entrance, but quickly recovered and brought herself off rapidly with her right hand. I could feel her cunt spasming around me, and I barely kept from cumming as she moaned out her pleasure, falling forward as she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.