My Wife Lisa - Cover

My Wife Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a company-party our love-life takes on new momentum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   White Couple  

Two weeks after our first experience with Per he visited us again. This is the story of the time up to his visit - and that wonderful night.

For more than a week after that glorious night with Per my wife Lisa was like a cat on a hot tin roof. I definitely didn't have to remind her that she was not supposed to wear panties or pantyhose and that her arse was supposed to be freely accessible to me. On Monday she was an hour and a half late coming home, and when her car stopped in the driveway I heard her call my name. When I got out there I had to help her carry a number of parcels into the house, and she herself carried a couple of big plastic bags with other items.

- My, where have YOU been?

- You just wait till we get inside. I've been shopping, and I can't wait to show you !

- Looks like it's been an expensive day, I said. None of these parcels look like cheap bargains.

- You are dead right, they are not. And I think this week is going to cost us a handsome amount - but I promise you you'll have no reason to complain!

In the kitchen the first thing she did was to place a small wooden crate and two bottles of champagne in the fridge. Then she turned round, kissed me passionately and smiled to me:

- I'm going to have a shower. Will you please make a few pieces of toast while I'm there, and then we'll have a small party on oysters, caviar and champagne - and I promise you an erotic modelling show to go with the food.

- I can see from the gleam in your eyes, that I'd be stupid to complain.

- You bet !

She kissed me again and suddenly she was gone. From the bedroom down the hall I could hear her humming bits and pieces of old evergreens, and then the sound of the shower overpowered her voice.

I got the toaster running and set the table at the same time. I heard the shower stop, her steps in the hall, and little noises and her humming from the bedroom.

- You can take out the small crate, the champagne and the tin of caviar now. I'll be with you in a jiffy.

Suddenly she stood there, stark naked, in the doorway, her hands on the doorframe and one hip higher than the other as she had bent a knee slightly and put that leg forward. God, she was beautiful !

- Like what you see? she smiled.

- You are so beautiful and sexy, I said.

- I'm sure the neighbours will think so too if you don't turn the Venezian blinds down right now, she laughed.

We sat down at the table. I turned off the light when I had lit the candles in the 4 candelabras I had fetched from our livingroom. I opened the champagne and the tin of caviar (must have been a fortune) while Lisa opened the wooden crate with the oysters. That meal turned out to be the best of my lifetime - and not only because of the luxury food.

- I'm happy you still think I'm beautiful, she smiled to me. But apart from the incredible sexiness of having supper with you stark naked, you haven't seen half of how sexy I can bee tonight.

She was teasing me something rude while we ate. - Oh, dear, seems like I spilled some oysterjuice on my left tit. Will you please lick it off? As I rose to do so I started taking off my jacket, but she stopped me. - No, no. I feel even more naked when you are all dressed up, dear. Don't take any clothes off. I'll do that presently. And a little later: - My, oh my. I think I have a few drops of champagne on my thigh. Do you want it?

We enjoyed the meal for over half an hour, and I for sure enjoyed to see my wife behave with such abandon. Never in our marriage had she done anything remotely like this - and I loved it.

- Well, my dear. Are you ready for a lingerie show? Then get me the blue parcel over there.

What followed now can only be described as a lewd and provocative show by my small wife. All in all she had bought about 10 outfits. And every time she changed, she made a big fuss out of spreading her legs to put on stockings, asking me to fit garterbelts or to snap and unsnap flimsy bras. A few panties were in there as well, but she made an effort to tell me, that they were only for 'office-use' or other out of the house activities. Every time she had put on a set she'd comment on it:

- This, I think, emphasizes my cunt, don't you? I love the way the straps are wide and the stockings go up high on my thighs so you cannot avoid to concentrate on my little, naughty cunt.

Or: - I love the way my nipples are shown off in this bra. For another one she said: - This blue set I shall wear all day on Saturday, and then I'm going to fuck you silly when we get to bed.

By now my cock was raring to go. I simply had to open my zipper and pull out my cock for fear it should break in my trousers. And by now Lisa had reached her 'piece de resistance'. - Please hand me that red parcel. This one is for a special occasion. Again she started out naked, and this time she first pulled out a pair of stockings - black, ultrathin and with a snake pattern woven into them, so the snake's tail started on her ankle and the head ended right under the reinforced lace on the tops, with the snake-head on the inside of her thighs. Rather vulgar. Then she took out a kind of corset. Very light, very thin and with very wide straps - 4 of them on each leg - to hold the stockings.

She backed up to me and asked me to tighten the silkribbons which would tighten up the corset. They cut into her waist and pushed down on her arse and up on her breasts. It looked as if her arse grew an inch or two - and when she turned round I could see her pert beautiful tits through the thinnest bra-material I ever saw. The black, red and blue colours once again emphasized her trimmed, black cunt.

- God, you look like a whore, I exclaimed.

- That was the idea, she panted. I'm going to wear this one the first time I'm going to fuck Per again. Obviously she was highly aroused by now. -

- And you are not going to see me in this set until the night he returns here to fuck me.

- You really look forward to that, don't you?

- Oh, yes I do.

- And you feel sure it's going to happen?

- Now, don't you pull out ! You promised, remember?

- W-e-e-l-l, yes, I said teasing her a little.

-Oh, please. Don't relent. I'll be so good and hot to you. I'll do anything you want - and then some, she said.

- Well, then get out of that corset right now and put on the blue set with the embroidered little cocks on. And I want to feel your cunt right now, before you change.

Eagerly she came round to my chair. When she was standing in front of me with her legs slightly spread I could smell her cunt already, and when I put my hand between her thighs she felt hot, dripping and very much alive. She stuck her hand into my open trousers and grabbed my long, hard cock. Quickly I stuck a finger up into her wet cunt and at the same time rubbed her clit with my thumb. Lisa's knees buckled under her and she withdrew.

- God, I'm so horny. I need your cock in my arse right now. Let me go.

She backed out, grabbed the blue set of stockings, garterbelt and bra and left the kitchen. On the way out of the door she turned round. - Just leave it all here. I want you in the bedroom in two minutes. With a lewd smile she slapped her own arse and was gone.

For the next couple of minutes I sat on the kitchen chair as if a hurricane had just blown me into the next century, and all the flimsy silk and nylon on the table and chairs were evidence of my changed life. I have to admit, that a tinge of jealousy was mixed into the joy of my wife's new-found sexdrive. But I could not very well complain, as I was the one who initiated it all, could I? I decided then and there, that I'd play along with her, that I'd actually push her farther in that direction and then just enjoy having a true whore for a wife. I promised myself that I'd keep my cock stiff and well fucked for the next couple of weeks before I invited Per for an encore.

- Are you coming, love? Lisa was shouting from the bedroom.

- Yes I am, if you are wet and horny enough.

- You bet I am.

When I entered the bedroom she was lying on our bed, hands behind her head, one leg bent at the knee, and her naked cunt on display. She looked ravishing with her black hair on the white pillow, and the blue silk bringing out her lightbrown sun-tanned skincolour.

- Come, lie down on the bed. I want to undress you myself, she said.

I pushed off my shoes and did as she wanted. With a lot of touches, kisses, sucking on nipples and my cockhead Lisa managed to spend nearly 15 minutes undressing me. For every time I touched her cunt, tits or arsehole during this she was getting more and more wet, and had more and more difficulty concentrating on getting me naked. Finally my shorts were off, and just as she was straddling me to feed my raring cock into her cunt, I had a devilish idea.

I lifted her off me and got up.

- What's wrong, dear?

- Nothing, love. But I might as well turn this room into a whore's room. From the wall I took down the large picture frame with an enormous print from Venice. It only took me a minute to take the glass off and remove the print.

- Come. Give me that corset you are going to wear for your next fuck on Per's fat cock.

I could see in her eyes, that she had got the idea. She fetched the corset and stockings from her top drawer, and I laid them out on the white hardboard surface and quickly replaced the glass, snapped the little locks back in place, and a minute later that black, red and blue corset was the decoration hanging on the wall over our bed. All the while I must have been a ridiculous sight working on the picture stark naked and with my long cock swinging and rocking, but all the time pointing straight into the air.

- Oh, you deliciously naughty man, Lisa panted. I'm crazy for that stiff cock in my arse right now, and I need so much to come !

She pushed me down on my back, straddled me again, and with shaking hands she placed the tip of my cock at her arsehole and then slowly lowered herself until my whole cock was buried in her and she was grinding her smooth arse against my hairs.

- YES, she cried. Oh, my God it's good. I am getting good at taking it, am I not? I wish I had let you fuck me there years ago. It's so wicked and horny.

She started fucking me. Raising herself slowly and then slamming her lithe body down on me. She raised her eyes to look at the pictureframe hanging over my head, and then she brought down her right hand and began to masturbate. She spread out her slender thighs to display her dripping cunt to my eyes, frigging herself furiously. It did not need much guessing what was going on in her mind, 'cause her eyes were staring wildly at the corset on the wall, and in a minute she started screaming.

- I'M COMING. I'M COMING. Aarrghhhh. Your cock is like a pole of fire in my arse. Hell, it's wonderful to be a whore. She was humping and twisting on my cock while she masturbated far into her orgasm. With a yell and a deep sigh she collapsed on my chest and buried her face at my shoulder. The wild contractions of her arsehole, and later the little manipulations she always enjoyed while coming down from her high, nearly brought me off, but I held back with all my might, doing silly algebra and thinking of work in the garden. I managed to stay stiff, and then I pulled out of her.

- I'm going to the bathroom to wash my cock before I take possession of your cunt, I gasped.

- No, love. Please let me do it. She jumped out of bed, and a minute later she was back with a bowl of lukewarm water, a washrag and a towel. With tenderness and loving care she bathed my cock far beyond the demands of cleanliness. She dried it off and proceeded to kiss and suck it.

- If you don't stop I'm going to come in your mouth, and I don't want to do that.

- Why not?

- Because your cunt is so much more wet and horny and pleasant to my cock.

- OK, love. But let me take care of you.

She straddled me again, but this time she placed her cunt right in front of my cock. Instead of feeding it into her cunt she started masturbating me. Her small hand moved slowly and softly up and down. In between she would scoop out some juice from her cunt to make her hands even more slippery.

- How does it feel suddenly to have a whore in your bed? Do you like to see my open cunt? She never even waited to hear if I had something to say. She was all on a trip of her own. - Can you see it's snapping for air? It's snapping for cock. It's burning inside for you and Per to fill me up and quench the fires.

I was getting close, and my cock started twisting.

- Now, you tell me just the second you start spurting that white sperm. Not too early and definitely not too late, hear me?

- It's only a few seconds.

- Great. She raised her arse from my thighs, bent her head down and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her cunt. Still she was masturbating me and mewing like a little kitten.

- MMmmm. I can feel it's on its way. Come, you horny bastard. Ready to fill me up?

- Oh, God, NOW, I yelled.

My sperm started its journey up through my cock, and at the same time Lisa lowered her soaking cunt down on it and buried it to the hilt. The sensations were indescribable. Right from being masturbated in the air to be engulfed by a hot, dripping, silken cunt ! And I was pumping 9-10 spurts of sperm up into her. My whole body was shaking and Lisa extracted another two or three spurts when she took my nipples between her fingers and squeezed them.

- My, was that great, I sighed. But you didn't come this time!

- I don't care. This was great for me too. And I have plenty of orgasms coming my way, I tell you.

She manipulated my cock for a little while. Then she leaned over me, letting her black sweet-smelling hair make a little cave round our faces. She kissed my mouth and eyes and whispered: - My love, I want you to relax and fall asleep with your cock in my cunt. I want the last thing you remember of this wonderful evening to be your cock getting smaller and smaller in my wet cunt while you fall asleep.

Her arms went round my shoulders. She pressed her small, lovely tits into my chest, and she started humming little bits of meaningless tunes into my ear. I don't know how she did it, and I don't care, but it was almost hypnotic the way she made me fall asleep with my cock still buried in her cunt, and I was fast asleep before it wilted completely and fell out of her without me knowing it.

That Monday night was pretty much representative for the rest of that week. Lisa seemed insatiable. She was horny morn, noon and night, and she wanted my tongue and my cock all the time. And never in her life had she worn such luscious underwear, emphasising her sex. By Saturday her arsehole was well worn and she derived lots of lust and orgasms from it, all the time saying how she deplored having deprived me access up till now. And all week she did not mention Per one single time, but the way she would often stare at the corset in the pictureframe above our bed while her eyes glazed over with lust, told me that she was dreaming of it very often.

SUNDAY.

Sunday I took her out for dinner in our neighbouring town and had her flash her naked cunt to a number of different men - in the restaurant and in the bar we visited later. On our drive home at about 9 o'clock she was wet and restless. In the bedroom I made her undress except for underwear, and then I tied her hands to our headrest. And a little later I blindfolded her with a black silk-handkerchief, which I had dipped in her juices first, so the snip hanging down to her nose had a distinct smell of horny cunt.

I laid down beside her, pressing my stiff cock against her thigh, and without any preliminaries I started massaging her clit, while I licked and bit her nipples till they were standing out like little pieces of rubber.

- And now, my dear, horny wife, I whispered into her right ear, all this is really about you wanting to feel Per's cock again, isn't it?

- Why do you ask?

- Because I want you to come out and say it to me in so many lewd words.

Her cunt almost spurted out juice as I brought up the subject. She was drawing in her breath between clenched teeth, and she was humping her cunt against my hand.

- Yes. Yes. I want to fuck Per and you again. Oh, damn. I'm almost coming, saying so.

- Say it again, then. What is it you want?

- I want to fuck that fat cock of his while you watch me.

- What does it do to you? I want to hear you tell it all, you little, horny slut.

- It stretches my cunt. It feels so different from your cock, and it makes me fell whorish and depraved to have my cunt filled with another man's sperm.

With these words she let out a loud yell, and her whole body was shaking and thrashing around while she was coming very violently. I continued masturbating her, only not pressing very hard on her clit for a little while.

- You know, if you are going to experience it again it won't do for you to get tired or too relaxed just because that fucking cunt of yours has come off.

- No. I know that. And I'm all horny again already. I can go on, I promise you. Oh, God, I'm dripping again. Will you please do one thing for me right now?

- Depends.

- Lick my clitoris while you bury a couple of fingers in me.

She lifted her knees and spread her thighs so her cunt and arse were on display. And I was only too happy to oblige. A hell of a lot of juice was flowing down her crack, wetting her arsehole and ending up on the mattress, which was spotted and slippery. Her cunt and arsehole clamped down on my fingers, and she got nearly uncontrollably horny. She was whimpering and moaning. I pulled out my fingers, pressed down her legs and held them in a firm grip with my own legs. I shall never stop loving that feeling of stockings rubbing against my own legs.

Then I reached out and took the cellphone from the bedside table. I pulled down her blindfold and handed her the phone. The minute she had taken it I started masturbating her clit again.

- OK, you whore. Call him and see if you can entice him to come and fuck you on Friday night.

- I can't do that. You should call him and make the arrangements.

- Oh, no, little bitch. You want the fuck of your life, so you can call him and ask him. But remember our agreement: This is going to be the second and last time.

- All right, I'll call him, but you'll have to stop frigging me! Or I'll come when I hear his voice.

- I'll stop when I want to.

I held my hand still for a moment while I gave her Per's number. With shaking hands she pressed the number and waited. The moment I saw a little smile appear on her face I started slowly circling her clitoris again. And this is what I heard her say:

Hi, Per. This is Lisa.

Yes, that Lisa. Remember, we had a night-cap two weeks ago?

Mmm. I think so too.

Oh, you have? I've been thinking of you, too.

Yes, and I'm thinking of you right now.

Where? Well, I'm in bed, and John is right here beside me.

Yes, he is. And he has asked me to call you. He is doing some naughty things to me while we talk.

I'm sure he wants to do it again. And that is why I call you.

No. Not right now.

Well, we thought you might like to come for supper next Friday, if you are free then.

Yes, you naughty man.

Yes, yes I want to, too.

Oh, my God, John. Stop that finger, or I can't go through with this. Would you like to come.

WHAT? Do I want to... Yes, I want to fuck you, you hunk.

Yes, my cunt is dripping for it now.

You can't be serious.

All right. John, he wants you to make me come while he listens on the phone - and then he'll come on Friday.

I felt like my cock was going to explode, and Lisa was making the mattress all wet, her cunt was virtually flowing. Then she started moaning:

- Oh, I can't help it. God it's wonderful. I'm tinkling all over. I want your fat, wonderful cock to split me again. OH, NO. I'M COMING. YES. YEEES. O-O-O-H-H-H-H-H-A-A-A-A-A-W-A-A-H-H-H- and then she was screaming out her orgasm at the top of her voice. Faster than I thought possible I rolled on top of her and slid my aching cock into that slippery cunt. She was shaking from cramps again as another orgasm was yelled down into the phone.

Oh, my God, Per. That was a nasty thing to make me do.

Yes, OF COURSE it was wonderful. Couldn't you hear?

Yes. Yes at 7 o'clock.

Yes again. But I have to tell you, that it will be Friday, and then never again,

OK?

Because I don't want to endanger my marriage. I just want a horny fuck, and I was so comfortable with you.

OK. It's a deal. Friday at seven then.

Bye, bye.

She dropped the phone and looked up into my eyes.

- God, I'm nearly fucked out. But it was so wonderful, darling.

- Mmm. And your cunt is deliciously dripping now.

- No wonder.

- Why?

- Do you have to make me tell you all the time? I'm crazy for a chance to fuck you and Per again. I'm all alive inside. And now I want you to pull it off in my cunt.

- What kind of a cunt is it?

- It's a horny, dripping whore's cunt. It's your cunt.

I told her to stretch out her legs and squeeze her cunt round my cock. The juice was squelching round my cock, and I could feel she was moving her pelvis to reach the angle, where the tip of my cock would push on her cervix every time. Soon I was getting more and more heated.

- That's great, little whore. Your cunt is so wet that I should feel nothing if you spread your legs now.

- I'll make you feel, you bastard. Untie my hands !

- Why?

- Just do it. For your own sake !

Sure her imagination must have been working 24 hours a day during the last week. Again she surprised me with a 'first'. The minute I had untied her hands she reached down my body and grabbed my arse. She pulled my cheeks apart, and suddenly I felt her press one finger deep into my arsehole.

- It's just as good for you, isn't it, she growled. Give me that load of sperm to make me come.

She was wriggling her finger in my arse, and her cunt started a series of contractions. I definitely could hold out no longer. I started fucking her something furious.

- Do it, you fucking pimp, she said with her hoarse voice. - Give it to me. You pervert, you love to watch your wife getting fucked, don't you? Does it feel good in your arse?

She started screaming again, and while she went through yet another long and strenuous orgasm I exploded deep in her cunt. I felt her body relax beneath me. And again those wonderful little spasms brought her all the way down while my cock enjoyed it to the fullest. Her finger in my arse now hardly moved, only tiny little jerks to match what her cunt was doing. It was like a long, long echo of a perfect consert.

- Phew, you wonderful man, she whispered.

- You're not half bad yourself, I kissed into her ear. - And I love you immensely.

- Me too, she mumbled.

She put her hands on my chest and pushed a little.

- Please, get that heavy corpse off my tired, little misused body.

- Ha, ha. Misused, abused. Ha, ha.

- Ha, ha yourself. I feel wonderfully used, and I can't even imagine, that tomorrow I may be just as horny again.

- I sure love your new 'image'.

- I'm happy to say that it is not only an image. I think this change is for good. At least I hope so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.