My Wife Lisa - Cover

My Wife Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 2: Saturday Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday Morning - After a company-party our love-life takes on new momentum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   White Couple  

Lisa woke me up Saturday morning. Well, this morning was very close to noon, 'cause we had slept rather late, at least I had, but I was brought back to life by Lisa. She still had her head on my left shoulder, but now she was kissing my throath and my chest, and her left leg she had brought up to rest on my thighs. The minute I was awake she raised her head and kissed me for real.

I always loved the smell of her body in the morning. The long night under the covers brings out the best of her smells, like a fine wine when it gets the right temperature. This morning was no different. And yet ! As I really woke up to her kisses, I was aware, that the leg resting on mine was not naked. The stocking had that electric feeling to it, which I always loved. Stocking. Suspender. Friday night !

Lisa was now pressing her lower body into my hip. Her movements were tiny, tiny little pushes, but no doubt she enjoyed moving her cunt against my skin. Her left hand moved from my chest, and she lifted the covers and let them fall down again.

The smells hit my nose like a blow. If that smell could be bottled, it sure would be the most erotic perfume I can imagine. Warm skin of a pretty woman, sweat, juices from a delicious cunt, dried up sperm - and not only mine, at that. Sure she knew what she was doing when she lifted those covers. Immediately the most sybaritic pictures formed on the inside of my eyelids and my cock started to swell.

Softly she took my hand and whispered into my ear: - Come, let me show you something. She guided my hand down under the covers and at the same time she lifted her leg off me and turned her body slightly. When I felt her trimmed pubic hair under my fingers, she pushed my hand the last few centimeters until it rested on her cunt. - Feel this, she whispered. - Do you like it?

Her cunt and the top of her thighs over the stocking-tops were covered in dried up juices and in contradiction to that, fresh juice was slowly seeping out of her cunt. With my middle finger I touched the soft, rubbery skin between her arse and her cunt. It was wet and slippery, and I could not resist to pop the tip of my finger in between her cuntlips. Wet, wet, wet.

- Hey, what is this?

- I woke up an hour ago.

- What have you been doing since then?

- Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

-You feel as if you have been playing with yourself.

- No. It is untouched by human hand the last six hours.

- And you are so sopping wet?

- When I woke up I first felt my stockings, and then when I moved my legs it felt as if my lips down there had been glued together. I could really feel all that dried up wetness. She was still whispering.

- And that made you randy, didn't it?

- Believe me, it did.

I took hold of the covers and pulled them up over our heads. The daylight disappeared, and at the same time it felt like we were in a small cave, where the smell of all that lovemaking became strong and intense. It sure went straight to the brain and from there right down to my cock. Our skins felt warm and dry to the touch.

- Tell me then why you are so dripping wet.

- Sure? she whispered.

- Oh, yes, I'm sure.

- I'll only whisper, then.

- Why only whisper?

- I'm not quite sure of your reactions, and I'm a bit shy about it.

- Alright, love, you whisper. Come. Lie down on your back and hold your thighs together. I'll put one finger on your clit, and I shall hold it nearly still.

She folded her arms under her head and straightened out those wonderful legs. The feeling of her stockings against my legs was quite electric. My right hand found its way down to her cunt. I let my middle finger find its way into the top of her crack, where I let it rest against her clit, which was very easy to find.

- OK, love. Let's hear what you have to say.

- When I felt that stickiness I thought of how it came to be.

- Yes?

- I started to think how wonderfully randy I was when Per shot his load into me while you were licking me.

- Mmmm.

- Then I thought back to the moment when I slid down on his cock while you were looking. You wouldn't know how wonderful it was.

- Tell me.

- First, it's because it's the first cock apart from your's I have felt for more than 20 years. And at that it was an absolutely wonderful cock. It was not as long as yours, but you saw yourself how fat it was. I felt my whole vagina stretch like never before, and the newness of it was so exciting. It made me tinkle all over - and especially in my cunt.

- And that's when you started getting wet?

- Hold that finger. Don't make me come now - or I'll never tell you.

- All right. Dead still it is.

- I really started flowing when I had to admit to myself, that I want to do it again. It was so perverted or whatever you'll call it, to feed that fat, strange cock into my cunt while you were looking. I felt so full of power - it felt like my cunt was a power-reactor which could control all the randy men of this world. And at the same time it was such a randy hole, that it should take all the men of the world to satisfy it.

- It was so exciting for me. You know how I love you, but my whole body was shaking at the sight of you hanging your head down to watch as you fed it into you. I think maybe it's also because it is 'forbidden' - as if you are on new ground.

- Yes, maybe. But I'll go on: It was a certain line of thought that forced me to wake you up with a kiss.

- Mmmm. What?

- It was something I said last night, and which I really want to do right now while I'm stinking like a whore and I feel like a whore.

- Do I have to guess?

- No, you don't. And suddenly she changed from whispering to plain talk. - I want you to teach me and train me to use my arse for pleasure for both of us.

- So you meant what you said?

- Oh, yes I do. When I told you I hadn't touched my cunt this morning it was true - but I said nothing about my arse. Really, I have tickled myself down there. I know I have always said no, when you tried something there, but the way you did it yesterday, with your two fingers, was so exciting and started fantasies, so this morning I not only wanted to accept it for your sake, - it was so filled with lust and fantasy that I nearly could not stand it.

By now my cock was so incredibly stiff. I threw back the covers and admired her lovely body for a few seconds. My middle finger in her cunt started masturbating her as if it had a will of it's own.

- Oh, God, no. Stop it. Stop it. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away. - I don't want to come now.

- All right, love. Turn over.

Immediately she turned over to lie on her frontside with that tight, rounded arse ready for... She looked at me and smiled a very naughty smile, and then she turned her head away from me. I bundled up one of the covers and pushed it under her, so her arse was lifted and ready. Her stockings and suspenders really looked used: Stained and a bit crumbled. I sat down between her legs, which I pushed apart, and now I had a very fine and clear view of her cunt and her little lightbrown back entrance. For a little while I massaged the top of her thighs and her buttocks. Then I gave her a little slap on the cheeks and asked: - Are you ready now?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.