The Smell of Sex - Cover

The Smell of Sex

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young snobbish co-ed is reluctantly introduced to panty-sniffing, humiliation, and lesbianism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Daughter   Cousins   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   School  

While taking a shower, Monique had her new pet bathe her and then the two girls returned back to the dorm room. The dark girl had Laura style her hair and then set her clothes out on the bed. "Ok Laura, I want you to help dress me now -- but you can only use your mouth."

At first Laura didn't understand the point of this at all. However, as soon as she picked up the panties with her mouth and knelt down on her hands and knees and tried to get them under Monique's feet; she understood the point all to well. It was impossible to be naked and in such a position, without feeling completely subservient and humbled by the person you were trying to dress.

Laura struggled to comply, and her roommate was no help at all. Laura suspected that Monique was actually going out of her way to make things difficult, especially, when she made her adjust her panties until they were just right. But, with perseverance and the knowledge that punishment was in order if she failed, except for the clasp on the bra, Laura was able to dress the girl without the use of her hands.

"You've done such a good job following instructions this morning my pet. I'm very proud of you." Monique complemented the blonde as Laura nudged the shoe on with her nose.

"Well Bubbles, it's time for me to help get you ready!" Monique said, as she pulled out a bag from underneath her bed. "Surprise! I bought you a new outfit!" she grinned, opening the bag, to give Laura a peek at the clothing within.

"Come on pet, I'll dress you this time. Close your eyes; I want this to be a big surprise!"

Her roommate seemed so genuinely happy, Laura swallowed her pride and closed her eyes, allowing Monique to dress her.

She stood silently, regretting her decision, as she felt Monique tugging so hard to the zipper of the too tight skirt. The shirt she had put on was just as tight, followed by two of the highest platform shoes, Laura had ever worn, and a choker of some sort. Then Monique began to apply fingernail polish, makeup, and styled her hair, which made Laura tremble inside with glowing gratitude.

"Okay my pet, open your eyes!"

Laura's eyes widened in fear, as she thought, 'Dear God! She can't expect me to wear... Is that me?'

The horrified girl looked herself over in the mirror again. Hot pink platform shoes, followed by a hot pink vinyl miniskirt. 'Vinyl, I've never worn anything so terribly cheap and plastic in my entire life!' Laura shuddered, cringing from the feel of the fabric if you could call it that. Next, was a tiny T-shirt that accentuated Laura's small breasts. But, it wasn't so much the shirt that disturbed Laura, as what was on it. It was a Power Puff girl's T-shirt, complete with the blonde Power Puff girl named Bubbles on it. Finally, she had matching pink toenails, fingernails, lipstick, and choker. Capping it off, her hair was pulled into two pigtails, which fanned out into little spikes. 'I look like a ridiculous bimbo!' she thought. Bubbles, the bimbo!'

Meanwhile, Monique had come up behind the distraught girl, reached her arms around Laura's waist and was playing with the hem of her miniskirt.

"Please..." Laura whined, watching intently as Monique's hand drifted under her skirt and began playing with her sex. "Ahhhh... Please Monique, don't make me wear-ummmmm" a protests turned into a moan, as her roommate pushed her cum covered finger into her mouth.

Laura's eyes glazed over, as Monique began to whisper in her ear, "Such a sexy slut. Laurie, look in the mirror at my beautiful pet. Isn't she beautiful baby?" Monique removed her finger from Laura's mouth and drove it back into her cunt.

"Ahhhh... yes..."Laura moaned.

"And doesn't my pretty pet want to make her Mistress happy?" Monique said, as she tugged on Laura's little nubbin.

"Mmmmm... yes" Laura's thoughts of embarrassment disappeared, all her concentration was now required to remain standing, while Monique's fingers worked their magic on her pussy.

Monique withdrew her slick ebony fingers from Laura's sex and placed them in front of the blonde's mouth again. Laura inhaled her musky fragrance and then licked the juices with her tongue before sucking the last of the tasty treat from the each finger.

"Good, I'm glad you like it to! Get your book bag Bubbles and let's go!" Monique said, playfully spanking Laura's ass.

Laura was dazed and befuddled, but she picked up her bag and left for class. 'I must not look that bad if Monique liked it so much, ' she rationalized.

However, on the way to class; it appeared that everyone was staring at her. 'Maybe I really look as sexy as Monique said, ' she thought.

"Hey Bubbles, I've got MoJo GoGo in my pants! You want to play with him!" A male student snickered at her.

Laura just blushed in humiliation and looked at the ground in front of her feet, so that she didn't fall in her too high platform shoes or have to look at the condescending eyes staring at her. The journey to school was like a gauntlet of humiliation for the poor blonde. It appeared everyone she passed had something to say about her attire.

"Hey look! It's a power puss girl!"

"Don't make her mad or she will hit you with her bimbo ray!"

"Able to fit into clothes four sizes too small in a single bound!"

Worse, during her class, her teacher had slipped up and called her Bubbles, which had everyone rolling in their seats. Tears welled in Laura's eyes, and she got up and ran out into the hall, before they threatened to fall.

"Laurie! Is that you?!?"

'God! Who can humiliate me further?' thought Laura as she wiped the tears from her eyes. However, much to her delight it was Goddess Goth, although, she really didn't look like a Goth anymore. "Beth?" she asked.

"Ha ha! We look so different; we almost didn't recognize each another!" Beth laughed, hugging the crying girl. Then she stepped away and spun around. She had on a pair of purple platforms, a pink skirt, some sort of purple bodice and a faux leopard skin coat.

Nothing matched.

"What do you think Laura? I was kind of getting tired of the Goth look anyway and decided to go for more of an Ani DeFranco punk look."

"You look beautiful," Laura breathed. This time to her surprise; it was Beth who blushed.

"What about my head?" Beth asked, suddenly serious.

Laura looked at Beth's shaved head and her mind drifted back to the prior night. She remembered Beth kissing her, then getting down on her knees so Latanya would shave her hair, instead of Laura's. Tears came to the pretty blonde's eyes, as her heart glowed with warmth. "It's gorgeous. I think you are the most beautiful girl in the school." Laura said in awe.

"Come on, your turn now! Let me see this new look of yours!" Beth asked. She watched as Laura reluctantly spun around for her, practically preening as she did so. "Mmmm, Laura, you look like such a cutie, I could just eat you up. Matter of fact, I think I will." With that, Beth hugged Laura tightly and the kiss they shared quickly turned passionate.

Laura was feeling a little uncomfortable standing there in the hall, with Beth playfully nibbling at her lips. The blonde tried to keep her mouth tightly closed. She knew that if she got caught kissing another girl, she could kiss her chances of getting into the sorority good-bye. Then the blonde could feel a hand move up her skirt and begin to caress her bare ass. 'Oh God! Someone will surely come around the corner and catch us!' Laura thought. She wiggled her ass as she struggled to keep her bottom out of this presumptuous girl's reach. Suddenly, she felt Beth's fingers probing at her little brownie, before sneaking inside. When she opened up her mouth to squeal in protest, it was quickly filled by her friend's long probing tongue. Laura's resistance faded and she hung limply in Beth's arms as her passion mounted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.