Wedding - Cover

Wedding

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - All sorts of sexual shenanigans take place surrounding the wedding of a young couple.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“This joint is about five minutes from a public orgy!” whispered Frank to his wife, nervously.

Amanda snickered and replied, “It’s not that bad. Everybody’s just having fun, honey.”

Frank snorted in derision. “Yeah, fun groping each other! Where’d the ring-bearer go? He off screwing the flower girl in the coat closet?”

Amanda laughed lightly. She pointed towards the corner of the ballroom, where her second cousin, the five-year-old flower girl, was curled up in her mother’s lap, sound asleep. The ring-bearer, the flower girl’s six-year-old brother was busy jostling for position to catch the garter. He was trying to stay in front of Charlie, who was teasing him by trying to keep in front of the boy. When the groom turned his back to toss the garter, Charlie solved any problems by picking up the young man and lifting him into position. The ring-bearer squealed with laughter as he grabbed the garter in mid-air, then tore off to show his laughing parents.

An equally noisy fight ensued over the bride’s bouquet, as the single women fought for the symbolic chance to be the next to wed. Frank’s niece, Gloria Castlebaum, a recently divorced thirty-something from Pittsburgh, snagged the flowers, then waved them triumphantly as Melly hugged her. A chair was brought to the middle of the dance floor, and she sat down in it as the ring-bearer was brought forward.

“No way!” he yelled, utterly grossed out by the idea of sliding the garter up Gloria’s leg.

“Hey, buddy, you got to! That’s the rule!” laughed Charlie as he pushed the boy forward. The entire room was exploding in laughter.

“Gross!” he replied. “You do it!” With that he thrust the garter at a surprised Charlie and tore away.

Gloria pulled her long gown to knee level and winked lewdly at Charlie, who immediately gave a theatrical “Gross!” The place exploded in laughter again as Charlie allowed himself to be ‘forced’ forward to where Gloria was waiting, legs crossed and making a ‘come along’ gesture with a hooked forefinger.

The band began a loud burlesque number as the singer exhorted Charlie to put the garter as far up Gloria’s leg as possible, promising more good luck for the newlyweds the higher Charlie moved the garter. He camped it up, slowly moving the elastic band northwards, traveling above her knee to where Gloria held her dress. Her eyes widened, and it became her turn to protest as Charlie continued to push the garter higher, forcing her to keep inching her gown higher. The crowd gathered around them stared as Charlie teased the garter higher, staring at Gloria’s very shapely leg, as she struggled to maintain a semblance of decorum, and the room roared.

Face reddening fiercely, Gloria stopped pulling her dress up at a point where it was obvious that she was wearing pantyhose and not stockings, but Charlie continued pushing the garter northward. The place exploded in laughter as Charlie’s wandering fingers elicited a gasp and a slap to the face, but Charlie responded by leaning in and using one hand to pull her head forward and pressed his lips to hers for a very friendly kiss. Relenting, he pulled back and stood, clasping his hands over his head in a prizefighter’s victory stance, as Gloria gasped, dazed and confused by the moment.

Frank and Amanda watched, astonished by the youth’s bravado, as he grabbed another beer. They watched in awe, as Melly’s maid of honor, her college roommate, who had been spending a considerable amount of time with Charlie before the garter ceremony, despite her own impending nuptials, came over jealously. They were soon joined by Gloria, who seemed to feel she had a claim on the youth as well. Charlie solved the problem by leading them both out onto the dance floor, saying, “Ladies, there is more than enough Charlie for both of you!” The two older women gave a visible start at this, then looked at each other and gave an amused shrug of acceptance.

“You don’t think...?” asked Frank to his equally amazed wife. “He wouldn’t...”

“Oh, I think he would,” commented Jill, who had come up behind the others and witnessed the entire scene. “You know that age when boys and girls start to play doctor? Charlie decided to go into gynecology.”

“Just as long as he doesn’t branch out into obstetrics,” wryly answered Frank, half in awe and half in envy.

“You really do throw quite the party, Frank,” said George, coming up behind his wife and wrapping his arms around her possessively. He gave her a gentle fondle as well, pressing his erect cock into her from behind, smiling at his hosts.

“More like quite the orgy,” Frank responded. “I knew the country club had a number of alcoves and niches, but I figured they would be good for the photos. I swear to God, there’s a steady stream of twosomes heading out to those little alcoves and gazebos and coming back in ten minutes later, looking, well, looking like they’ve been very busy!”

“I know! It’s great!” answered George with the biggest shit-eating grin possible. Amanda started laughing as Jill blushed and Frank sputtered. “You ought to give it a shot, buddy!”

It was then that the newlyweds came up. More accurately, Melly staggered up, dragging her bemused husband behind her. “Mom and Dad, Mom and Dad,” she started off, looking at the two sets of parents. “I think we’re going to be going. Dave is very horny!” she announced loudly. Dave rolled his eyes at this as her father blushed. Melly was well and truly sloshed. “I mean, I took care of him once already, in the limo, but he really wants some more!”

“Okay, dear, I think you should kiss everybody goodnight now,” said Dave with a tolerant smile. He was still quite sober and began directing his bride in saying good-bye to the others.

The parents quickly wished the newlyweds a nice honeymoon; they were flying to Miami and then taking a seven-day Caribbean cruise. True to form, Melly replied that she was sure that they would have a good time, since she was leaving all her underwear behind. Dave hustled her out, as their parents shook their heads in amused disbelief.

“I hope like hell she has a hangover tomorrow,” announced Frank ruefully.

“A bad one!” agreed his chagrined wife.


“I think we should take Gloria’s car over to the Marriott. She and I both have rooms there and we can bring you back for your car in the morning,” said Charlie. The teen had one arm around Gloria’s waist and the other around Karen Swenson’s, the maid of honor.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Karen muttered to no one in particular.

Gloria nodded agreement in a half-amused, half-amazed state. Charlie gave them both an easy grin and leaned in to nuzzle their necks, one after the other. Ever since he had slid the garter up Gloria’s leg and Karen had confronted them afterwards, he had been working wholeheartedly at setting the rest of the evening up. In fifteen minutes, maybe less, he would have succeeded.

Charlie Talbot had an appreciation of all things carnal that went far beyond his years. In particular, he enjoyed partaking of the pleasures of the flesh with beautiful women who were older, but as he had eagerly discovered, not necessarily more experienced than he. He suspected that it all stemmed from his first fuck, when the horny mother of his best friend had come on to him when he was just a tall and gangly twelve, and he had allowed himself to be used in the pool house. Mrs. Cooper had been very instructional that summer.

He also had a taste for threesomes, which he attributed to the Johnson twins, when he was fifteen and they were sixteen. He had been dating and screwing Becky for several weeks when she had invited him down to the family room in the basement one afternoon. After laying a comforter on the carpet, she had stripped them both and then laid Charlie on his back and climbed on top. Afterwards, she had kissed him and scampered off to the bathroom across the room. A few minutes later she had returned, and immediately began kissing him and fondling his stiffening cock, then mounted him a second time. Afterwards, sensing something amiss, he had examined her wrist bracelet, to see a large ‘V’ on it. “Vicky?” he had asked in amazement, to which she had nervously giggled and summoned Becky from the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.