Wedding - Cover

Wedding

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All sorts of sexual shenanigans take place surrounding the wedding of a young couple.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Your sister seems to be having a good time,” commented Frank. Out on the dance floor Amanda’s younger sister, Jessie, was practically draped across the front of her date, a dark Latino almost half her age. “Is she actually wearing anything other than that dress and those shoes?” he asked incredulously.

The reception was going well. Everybody was drinking and dancing, the ushers and bridesmaids had organized a ‘dollar dance’ for the happy couple, and Frank was relaxing at the parent’s table with the other three parents. Amanda sat next to him and held his hand fondly; across from them Jill was sitting sideways on her husband’s lap as they watched the proceedings with amusement.

“She can certainly wear it,” commented Jill. “I’m not sure I’d be brave enough to try it.”

“You’d look superb in it, honey,” replied George. He smiled at his wife on his lap. Jill had worn an interesting two-piece outfit to the wedding and the reception, a long, ankle-length dress and a matching calf-length over-jacket, both in a light silk, white with a light pink rose print. It wasn’t until the reception that she had taken off the jacket, to reveal that the dress was backless and halter-topped, and that the skirt was slit practically to the waist up each leg. Beneath the dress she wore nothing but extremely sheer stockings and three-inch heels; panties would have shown a line.

Amanda smiled and gazed across the dance floor. Jessie had worn a perfectly nice white linen dress to the wedding, then while photos were being taken, had gone back to her home to change for the reception. This dress was more than a bit extreme, and she suspected that her husband was right; all Jessie wore was the dress and her heels. This dress was a skin-tight micro-mini-dress of some puckery white crepe fabric. It was cut astonishingly low and was so short it barely covered her ass. As soon as Amanda had seen her come in the door, she had gone up to her. Laughing, she had said, “There is no way I am going to let you jump after the bouquet in that thing! You are damn near showing everything to begin with, and if by Christ you caught it, there’d be a riot when they tried to put the garter on you!” Jessie had laughed and promised to stand towards the back.

Frank smiled and glanced at George and Jill, then turned back to his wife only to almost do a double take at what he thought he had seen George up to. He sipped his champagne and swung his eyes back covertly and watched as George’s fingers moved inside the slit up his wife’s dress, so that he was fondling her pussy right there at the table while she sat in his lap. He glanced at Jill’s face to see her eyes half closed and her breathing labored as George fingerfucked her to orgasm. Looking up, he gave a small start as George looked him in the eye and smiled. Grinning, Frank smiled back.

“Esteban seems to like it,” Amanda commented, referring to the dress. Jessie’s latest love interest was a Latino, Esteban Ramirez, who defined the definition of ‘Latin Lover.’ Tall and slim, with a wiry build, dark and flowing locks that swept down to his shoulders, blindingly white teeth, and a complexion that looked like an exotic tan, Amanda considered that her sister had done very well for herself.

Jessie was a devastatingly beautiful woman in her late thirties, a younger version of her sister, with a slim waist, saucy rear, and wonderfully top-heavy bustline. She could definitely wear the outfit she had selected. Never married, she disdained the concept of spinsterhood and had managed a succession of young and virile lovers over the years. She smiled as she considered just how virile Esteban was...


“I think we’d better get out of here,” said a laughing Amanda to her sister.

Melly’s bachelorette party was going full bore and high speed and looked to be on the verge of getting completely out of control. There had been a lot of drinking, and it seemed as if every one of the women had brought some form of sex toy or nightie as a gift for the bride-to-be. The party was being held in a rented hall that one of the bridesmaids had a connection with, and the doors were locked, and the music was loud.

Suddenly, a good-looking young cop barged into the group and demanded that the music volume be lowered.

“Hey, you can’t do that!” protested one of the girls. “It’s her party,” she said, pointing at Melly.

“Oh, really! We’ll just see about that!” With those words he strode up to Melly and roughly pulled her upright. The girl was too surprised to protest when he twisted her arms behind her and cuffed them together, and then was surprised some more when he pushed her back down into her chair. Suddenly the music got a whole lot louder, and the cop began dancing around in front of the surprised young woman.

“Oh my God!” she cried as the cop began shedding his uniform. “Take it off, take it off!”

All the women began to scream as the stripper began to doff his clothes to the pounding beat of the music, egging him on as they tormented the cuffed bride-to-be. By the end of the second song, he was down to a G-string and a couple of bridesmaids were dancing alongside him, running their hands over his body and probing into his underwear. He began fondling them openly as they peeled off his remaining clothes, exposing a stiff erection. The women began screaming as one of the women began to stroke his stiff cock while he began stripping his helpers.

“It’s just starting to get good!” protested Jessie, her eyes on the stiff cock thrusting through the bridesmaid’s fist.

“Come on, leave a mother a few illusions about her daughter!”

“You are such a party-pooper!” said her laughing sister as she stood. Amanda went over and kissed Melly’s cheek, then the two older women snuck out the back.

Jessie had picked up Amanda in her car, so they headed back to her car in the parking lot. By the time they got to Jessie’s car, it was apparent that Jessie was in no condition to drive. Snagging her sister’s keys, Amanda loaded Jessie in the car and went around to drive. She began driving back home when a sudden urge to urinate came over her. “Shit, I should’ve peed while I had the chance,” she groused.

Jessie giggled and said, “Pull over; there’s nobody around.”

“I am not going to pee on the side of the road!” Amanda protested with a laugh.

Suddenly, Jessie sat upright and pointed at a road coming up. “Turn down there! I’m serious, turn there!” Shrugging, Amanda turned down the new road and glanced curiously at her sister. “About another mile ... yeah, turn in here,” ordered Jessie.

Amanda pulled into the parking lot of a modern garden apartment complex. It was late but the side road and parking areas were well lit, and she easily followed her sister’s directions to an apartment building around the back of the complex.

Jessie began fishing through her purse as Amanda stared and protested, then pulled out a large key triumphantly, and crawled out of the car. She staggered towards the building, Amanda following, and used the key to let herself in. She gave a very theatrical “Sshhh!” when Amanda asked what was going on, then explained, “Esteban lives here.”

“Who?”

“Esteban. My boyfriend.”

“And you have a key?”

“Sure, we’ll let ourselves in and you can go pee.” She cracked the door and pulled her sister in behind her.

“And what if he wakes up and shoots us?” whispered Amanda nervously.

Jessie cupped her substantial tits and jiggled them through her T-shirt. “I’ll distract him while you go pee.”

Just then, a light came on down the hallway, and a tall young man dressed in sweatpants and an open bathrobe shambled out of a bedroom. He looked very young and very handsome, with a wiry frame and a hairless chest, and looked like he had just left a woman satisfied in bed and would be able to take on a few more. “Cara mia?” he asked sleepily. “ Quien esta?” He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then looked at his late-night visitors closely. He spoke with a slight lilt of an accent, and said, “Jessie, what in the world are you doing here? Hello, who are you?” he asked Amanda pleasantly.

“I’m Amanda Jellicoe, Jessie’s sister.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.