Christie's Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A pretty southern housewife discovers that she is ultimately submissive, as she falls in the hands of a black pimp, and his sado-masochistic bi-sexual female partner. Her fate is ultimately to be brought into bondage and then true slavery

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

(Gina's Story begins.This takes place before Christie left with Big T to go to Las Vegas)

I reflect on what Gina revealed to me last week while she was doing my pedicure; that she was so impressed with how the whipping stripes looked on my body, and how her Bruce was constantly after her now to be chained like me, and then whipped. She said she was thinking about it, and she was fascinated with the idea, so she thought she would try it. She also said that Big T had arranged for Bruce and she to see one of my demonstration videos, and that Bruce was so unbelievably turned on that he had offered Gina to Big T right then and there, and they had both screwed her all night long. Gina told me that Big T had been so impressed with her that T had promised Bruce that he could whip me, so that Bruce could see what it would be like to whip Gina.

"Gina, you need to think about all this before you get into it," I whispered to her. "Men that are not truly into SM/bondage get tired of it in a hurry, and really don't want to fool around that much with it after a while".

"Well, Bruce sure seems crazy about it now." Gina starts to pout in her cute little-girl way.

"He may be now, but in a couple of months, if you let him, he will be giving you to Big T to come pick you up, for a long weekend with his 'home boys'; and honey-child, believe me, once those boys get hold of you, you will be in for a really long weekend."

"Well, I don't know, that really doesn't seem like such a bad idea", Gina said. "I mean, Bruce just wants to do it the same way every time, with him on top, and my legs in the air; and he only lasts about a minute, and he is done for the night."

"Gina," I say to her, "accept it as fact when I tell you that last weekend I took on 11 different men in one weekend, with as many as 3 at one time screwing me somehow. "I mean, Stump and Johnny taking turns screwing my mouth, while Eddie, who only fucks me in the ass now is filling me up there. "You know, though, the strange thing is that Eddie has opened my asshole so deep and so often, that being screwed in the ass is just as much fun as being screwed in the pussy." "My point is, though, you had better be ready for all that action, because there won't be any slack time; they will be on you all the time."

"Big T really works a woman over, doesn't he", she giggled to me. "I mean, when he put my legs over his arms, and bent me double, he screwed me in places, where Bruce doesn't even know that there are places". At this, she laughed out loud.

She then wanted to know more about the whipping itself, and what I thought why I was being whipped.

"You know, I can't really say", I told her. "I am just always conscious of the pain, and yet the pain is never truly overpowering anymore. "Afterwards, I almost always want to be screwed; it's like the pain is turning me on somehow."

"Do they whip you everyday", Gina wanted to know.

"Well, yes, just about every day now".

"Have you ever asked them not whip you every day", Gina asked.

I thought for a moment. "No, I guess not really". "I asked Momma D several weeks ago, why I was being whipped, even when no one else was there but she and I."

"I want to do it, is the most important reason." T gave me that right, and you don't have any right to say no," she said.

"I didn't say that you couldn't whip me when you want to, I just wanted not to have to endure it every day, maybe."

"Well, you just don't endure it, you have come to depend on it; it's become a constant in your life, that you need in some deep, dark way." "Anyway, once you get to Vegas, or wherever T will send you, you might as well get used to being whipped in some way every day."

"Gina, you know that Momma D told me, 'Men or women will look at you, and when they see your whipping stripes, and when they see your anklet chains, your nipple rings and your pussy ring, your tattoos, and your total bondage chains, they will understand that you are meant to be whipped; and they will almost always use me that way first.'"

"Christie, tell me how Momma D put in the rings in your nipple and your pussy lip?" I begin to tremble inside when I relive that afternoon. By then I had realized that the back room had been completely soundproofed so that no matter how loud I screamed, nothing could be heard even in the next room. Momma D had tied me over the pommel horse covered with white toweling, with hooks on either end, so that the rubber straps through my wrist chains, and my ankle chains could be tightened down. She had let that bitch, Katherine, her little dyke lover, whip me that afternoon, while Momma D played Vivaldi on the CD player. I guess that I had more or less gotten used to Momma D doing it, but K would get carried away, and make me bleed, and I don't care what any of them say, I don't really look good with bloody whelps all over my body. Anyway, afterwards, Momma D had made her little slave girl, Jen, clean up me, and then she told me to lay back down across the pommel horse.

I started to tremble. 'Oh, Momma D, please don't whip me again today. Big T is sending some Japanese men over on Friday, and I will be just too sore and worn out".

"Oh, hush, sweet sugar mouth, Momma D is not going to whip your again. "I'm just going to pierce your nipple and your pussy lip for the rings that you will wear."

"But, when you showed me the rings, and how thick they are, I thought that you were going to use laughing gas or some kind of anesthesia or something," I said, in tears now.

"No, there is no need, and really no time. "As you said, the Japanese men are coming over on Friday night, so you need to be bright and alert" "I'll just spray your skin with a lidocaine solution, and then give you some ibuprufen afterwards, and you'll be alright." "K will just tie you down on your back, tighter than usual so you can't move around and spoil the piercing holes while I'm doing it; and you know, the pain will not be any worse than a hard whipping."

Well, she was wrong or lying. The pain was incredible. I screamed and struggled against my straps and against the rubber gag, while Jen stroked my face. Momma D simply pressured the inner and outer layers of skin together with a clamp and a hard plunger type needle went through the metal guide holes. I know how it looks now because I was there when Momma D did Jen and I helped out. Afterwards Momma D sprayed my nipple and my labia lip with some sort of solution, and then had Jen wipe the blood off. Whatever she had used seemed to numb me somewhat and also seemed to stop the bleeding.

Anyway a week or so later, Momma D took out the plain gold rings, when she knew that the holes had sufficiently healed. She showed me the final gold rings, which incredibly were almost one-half inch in diameter, but they didn't have any fastening hooks that I could see.

"Of course not, silly, they're not supposed to be taken out. "See, one half fits into the other half, like this, and then there is a pressure catch inside. I'll just put some Superglue on the male piece, push them together, and there is really no pain at all."

"But what if I wanted to take them out, how would I do it?"

"To begin with, you had better not do it, or T would have me give you the worst beating of your life." Even if he would agree to let you take them out, they will to be surgically removed." "They have to be thick and strong, to support to weight of the chains that I will string from your nipple ring to your pussy ring, for your full bondage regalia..." When I had finished explaining, Gina asked me to strip down in the privacy of the pedicure room so that she could see the ring through my pussy lip, and through my left nipple and the gold chains from the nipple ring down and through the pussy ring.

"Do you wear the chains all the time"? she wanted to know.

"Most of the time", I admitted, "and of course, the nipple ring and the pussy ring." "Momma D actually fixed them so that they cannot be taken out, like I told you, unless surgically removed."

"Well, does Momma D ever want you to do anything else, maybe for her; I mean, does she ever use you in any way?"

I snorted with suppressed laughter. "Of course she does!" "She is much more into women than she ever was into men and when Katherine is not around, or even when K is there, Momma D will make me go down on them, and lick and suck on either one or both of them; usually after she has whipped me." I mean, she makes me thank her for whipping me; and then I have to lick and suck on their clits until they both cum. They sometimes tie me up on the bench; and sit on my face until I can make them cum.

"Tell me about it; what's it like with women?"

I begin to free associate on what was no so painful memories as Gina rubs up and down my feet. "Well, I'll make you a deal; you agree that you and I will do these things and I'll you about them."

Gina giggles nervously, "Uh, I don't know about that; I've never done that before." "There's always a first time; and if you want me to talk about it; this will have to be your first time."

To my surprise, Gina is blushing a really cute pink. "Oh, I guess, O.K., then; because I really want to hear about all this."

Maybe she really does want to get into all this. I look at her in a new light; maybe like T or Momma D would look at her. Gina is shorter than I am; in that she is only about 5' 3" and but maybe weighs 120 pounds. However, in proportion, her breasts are at least as big as mine; and she has long legs for her height. As I would have expected for her chosen career, both her fingernails and toenails are polished; on this particular day, she has them polished a dark wine red color. She had used her small brush, like she did for me on occasion, to put little accent strips with gold paint across each toenail. Interestingly enough, I had already noticed that she wears an anklet bracelet; which she says she has worn since she was in high school, when she and Bruce first starting dating. I wonder what it would be like to see her on the whipping rack; and watch her twist and turn as she tries to get away from the riding crop slashing against her big beautiful breasts, time and time again. I believe that I would enjoy seeing that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.