Christie's Story - Cover

Christie's Story

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A pretty southern housewife discovers that she is ultimately submissive, as she falls in the hands of a black pimp, and his sado-masochistic bi-sexual female partner. Her fate is ultimately to be brought into bondage and then true slavery

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Barry's Story: I sat on the edge of the bed, and watched them together, their nude bodies contrasting so sharply; his so black, and hers so pale. The T.V. was on, playing some meaningless afternoon soap that no one was watching or listening to. We had our own soap going there in the hotel room, and my video camera is whirring as the vivid pictures are recorded on the tape. Tyrone was kissing Christie, wet, open-mouthed, deep tonguing kisses; his thick lips trying to devour her. He had two fingers deep inside her pussy, stroking up and down with long movements, while she squeezed and rubbed his long, thick dick with dainty fingers.

This was the culmination of all my erotic fantasies about Christie. I remembered how she looked the first time I met her. I work as a teacher at a fashion school, where I first met Tom, Christie's husband. Tom was the school's comptroller, from the C.P.A. firm that did the school's accounting work. Tom had invited several of us out for golf, and then a swim party at his home in Alpharetta. I had just broken up with my latest, and really was not interested in any long term relationships at that time, so I went by myself to the swim party.

Christie was sitting by the edge of the pool when I first walked outside. I was struck dumb for a moment. "Tom, who is that gorgeous looking blonde woman by the pool?" I was trying not to be too obvious.

Tom just grinned that goofy smile of his. "Isn't she gorgeous? "The best part of it is that she's my wife. "I always wonder how I got so lucky."

I didn't want to say it, but I was already wondering the same thing. Tom wandered back inside, and I went over and sat down. "Hi, I'm Barry; one of Tom's clients". "If I had known how 'drop-dead' good looking Tom's wife was, I'd have been here a long time ago." She smiled a somewhat shy, slow smile, that made my libido kick into overdrive. "Hi, I'm Christie."

She was striking, if not stunning, to look at. Christie has long, curly blondish-auburn hair, that she wears full around her face. She is tall (around 5' 8"), with long slender legs. Her skin color is so unusual, its very pale, so much so that her veins show through, like road traceries on a map. I slowly looked her up and down, right down to her toes. I noticed right away that she had a striking bright scarlet colored nail polish on both her fingernails and her toenails.

Christie looked back at me, looking at her; and then slowly, deliberately she licked her lips. I knew right then that I was going to make a play for her; and even more than that, I knew that it was just a matter of time before I was screwing her brains out. We chit-chatted "small talk", about sports (she was a big Falcon's fan). I told her that one of my good buddies was a line backer for the Falcons, which made her want an introduction.

"I'll be glad to introduce you, but it may take a while, unless I can give him a good reason to get together," I told her.

"Well, tell him I'm such a big fan of his that I want to get a very special autograph," she smiled, now not so shy. "Tell him that if he's really good, I'll give him a special 'hello' just from me."

That was all I needed to hear. Sure enough, when I asked her to have lunch with me sometime when she was downtown, she simply asked when. "How about next Tuesday," I replied. "I can't on Tuesday, but I'll be at Plaza Mall on Wednesday morning to shop. "I'll meet you there at the restaurant on the second level at noon", she said.

"It's a date!" "Should I bring my friend, or what?"

"Oh, I don't know, why don't we just make it you and me this first time, to see how everything goes."

Being somewhat pushy, even in my milder moments, I decided to feel her out about just what exactly 'everything' might entail. "You know, I sure do want to have lunch with you, or really have just about anything with you, as far as that goes. "But I would sort of like to plan if we might have a long afternoon or what, so that I can make excuses to be away from my office on 'sales calls', if you know what I mean."

She grinned, this time, a definitely sexy, exciting grin. "I know just exactly what you mean. I won't make you any promises, but if you want to get a room at that hotel across the street, I'll at least let you kiss on my feet. "I can tell by the way that you're checking them out, that you would love to get these pretty polished toes in your mouth." What could I say. Caught in the act, so I just grinned my best 'shy-lil' boy grin. "You've got yourself a deal."

When we met at the restaurant, I was so juiced that the only thing I wanted to eat was her, any way and any part that I could get my mouth on. It was obvious that she felt the same, when she told me she would just meet me in the room, if I would give her the key. Well, sports fans, that first time with her was all that anybody could have asked for. I had brought in bottle of wine, in a cooler, which turned out to be one of the smarter moves that I had made. She & I had a glass, then she had another and then another. With such much fortitude, she started doing a sexy bump & grind strip tease, taking off one piece of clothing after another, until she just had on her bra and panties.

She pointed her bare foot at me. "See anything you want, big boy?"

I noticed her dark red toenail polish. "I see that you've got a new polish color." "I thought you would see that right away; I did that color just for you."

She jumped on the bed, and rolled over on her stomach. "Come rub my back."

"I'll have to take off your bra to do a really good job." I was really getting into the spirit of this.

"Silly boy, that's what I expected," she looked over at shoulder at me, and winked ever so slyly. "Let's hurry, here, I've got a very suspicious mother-in-law who just loves to show up unexpectedly at my house."

I started with my tongue, first on her back, then her neck, and down her ribs, first one side and then the other. Her breathing became louder and more excited. But when I licked around her ankles down to the instep of her feet, she gasped and pulled my body against hers. "Do my feet, do them right, and you will be glad you did," she whispered, as she pulled me around toward her head. "You just don't how much that turns me on."

Well, that turned out to be just about the truest thing she ever said, as I found out that Christie would have a climax just from having her feet and toes licked and sucked.


Now she is here with Tyrone and I, just like I had told her to be. She said that she wanted me to use her like a whore, and to be with her and another man; and now it has all come true. I thought back to how she had looked when I saw her earlier that afternoon, while Big T and I had waited on her in the hotel bar. When she had walked in, there had been a momentary lull in the buzz of conversation of the bar patrons. She had on a short, full skirt, and a peasant blouse, full and open at the throat. I could tell by the unrestrained bounce to her tits that she had no bra on. Her legs were bare with no stockings on, and so her unusual skin coloration stood out. She had on the high-heeled wedge sandals that I had bought her for her 21st birthday, 2 days before. I could see that she had on that dark blackberry colored toenail polish that I liked so much on her; and she was wearing the double-band anklet bracelet that wanted her to wear if she was going to be my sex-slave. I knew then that we would end up in the room; that she would do what I wanted, even demanded of her.

We left the bar and went on up to the room, taking along a bottle of wine that I had already ordered. I knew from our previous times that several glasses of wine would loosen her remaining inhibitions, and allow the "Whore" that I had been cultivating in her to come out in full force. If her husband Tom only knew what he had there at home, playing the good little housewife and mother. But that Tom didn't was O.K., because I owned her now. She was my Whore, not his.

After several drinks, she remarked how warm the room was, and I told her to take off her clothes and get comfortable. Big T and I were instantly gratified when she stood up, and pulled the blouse over her head and off. She stood there, with her big firm tits, with those dark nipples, jutting out. She unbuttoned her skirt waistband, and allowed it to drop to the floor. Again, nothing on underneath. I was struck again with how slender she was, despite having had a child. I was even more sure that she intended to commit her body to me, and my every desire for it.

Big Tyrone and I quickly undressed and joined her on the king sized bed. I pulled her to me, and kissed her softly, lightly, but with mounting desire and strength. I could tell that Big T was caressing her stomach, thighs and buttocks. As I pulled her to me, and she whispered to me, "Did you see that I had on the anklet you had told me to wear?"

"You know that I did," I said. "Do you remember what I told you about wearing it? I didn't want you to wear that double-band one, unless you are going to be my sex-slave. Once you put it on, you must wear it from now on, if you're going to be my Whore."

"I know," she breathed, "and that's what I want. I'll be your sex-slave. I'll do whatever you want; I want to be your Whore."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.