Melanie White Slave - Cover

Melanie White Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Housewife is caught stealing from her restaurant job. Her employer turns her into a black cock submissive slave, and whore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Body Modification  

DAN'S STORY BEGINS.

The following week, after Dan had capitulated to his Meli's request (hell, call it what it was, her demands) that he accede to Allan's instructions for him to have a vasectomy, Karen had called him at work.

"Dan, this is Karen, how are you?" Dan told her that he was fine, and waited to hear what she had to say, knowing that this call could only be about his sterilization procedure and when it was set up. "After Meli told Allan what you had agreed to, he asked me to set it up. Meli said that you could take off from work next Friday, and Monday is a legal holiday, so I've set it up for Friday morning; that way, you'll have 3 full days to recover. Allan and Meli will meet you there."

"I thought Meli and I would go directly from home," Dan started to protest.

"No, Allan needs to meet with the staff early that morning, there is a big project in the works that Allan will need both Meli and I to give our 'special' talents to get it off the ground. "Don't worry, however, I've already talked to the doctor and his staff, and they know exactly what to do; and as I said, Meli and Allan will meet you there before the actual procedure is done. It's set up for you to be there at 8:30 for the preliminary tests and screenings. So, don't be late {you poor sap, I set up the operation just as I was told, they're going to snip you good. By the time Dr. 'Dread' gets through with you, you'll be lucky to be able to get it up, let alone get any woman pregnant.} "You know now that this is what Meli expects of you, as does Allan, so be sure to be there on time, so the procedure can go through on time."

"Yes, Ma'am", Dan said. He had sort of a funny feeling in his mid-section, like sexual arousal, but in a different way. Sort of funny yes, not "ha ha" but strange funny, but being ordered —almost—by Karen to do this thing, to have his ability to father children taken away, yet it somehow turned him on, even as it made him feel like he would be also somehow less than a complete man when it was done.

He had had these feelings from the first time he had met Karen through Meli, she had fascinated him. He knew from Meli, of course, that Karen was black-owned by Allan, and so she fulfilled his fantasy woman ideal; but there was a certain undefinable otherness about her attitude toward him personally. He felt sometimes that she saw through his facade of a dominate male to what he secretly knew was his passive- submissive side.

Dan: First Interlude —

What Meli never knew, nor had he ever told anyone before, was that he had had a close friend in high school, before he and Meli had ever met. Cary Wilson had been a 'jock', the son of one of Brad Keller's best friends years before, and a member of the most desirable clique in school. Dan had a fascination with Cary— he didn't really want to call it a 'crush'—since he had first seen Cary. Although Dan was not naturally an athletic person, he had gone out for track, because he knew that Cary was also a letterman in track, and that gave him a chance to be around Cary naturally.

To his immense surprise, soon after making the track team, Cary had actually noticed him and struck up a casual conversation. That lead to Cary asking Dan to work out and run with him to do their laps together. As time went by, by Dan's junior year, he was part of the 'jock' clique and considered to be a BMOC as Cary's friend. Dan was aware, however, that his feelings about Cary had deepened, so that when he considered them, he realized that in a very real way, his attraction to Cary had become sexual in nature. Dan was not ever going to say or do anything to Cary—who had all the women he seemingly wanted—that would ruin his friendship or his status as a BMOC in Cary's clique.

By this time, however, Cary and Dan had developed their afternoon workouts to several hours of various exercise and work with free weights at Cary's parents home, then afterward to use their private sauna room to relax and sweat out. One day, however, everything about their relationship changed in the most dramatic way.

They were relaxing in the sauna, with Cary sitting on the wooden bench tier above Dan. He removed his towel, and for the first time Dan became aware of just how large Cary's dick was, and that when he turned to talk to Cary, he was within eye level view, and at close range of Cary's dick. Dan was immediately aware of a sexual nervousness and tension, and his excitement manifested itself as his own penis started becoming erect. Cary noticed Dan's cock stirring and so realized immediately that the sight of his hardening cock had stirred tremendous forces in Dan's libido. Like many young men, Cary did not believe that letting another man suck you made you gay, and certainly, one man would know what would please another man in that regard, Without an obvious seeming intent therefore, he motioned to Dan, to come closer, and pushed his cock down toward Dan's face.

Dan realized what Cary intended for him to do and without even thinking more about it, he became almost entranced with Cary's dick, and the thought of pleasing this man like he so obviously wanted. Dan, almost without his conscious volition, bent over and licked the top of Cary's foreskin and then slowly but surely took first the mushroom head, and then the shaft of Cary's penis into his mouth. Practically before Dan knew what was happening he was sucking and licking Cary all over his penis. Dan was surprised, and pleased, to hear Cary moan in obvious excitement and satisfaction, and so he began in earnest to pleasure Cary with his mouth.

Dan worked his mouth, his lips and his tongue just as he would have wanted someone to do with him. Soon, however, Cary reached out to hold Dan's head in his hands, holding Dan's head still and steady, while he started and stoking—fucking himself into and out of Dan's eager mouth, just as Cary might have done with the pussy of his one of his willing cheerleader girlfriends.

Dan continued to oval his lips, and work his tongue, however, around the Cary's penis fucking into his mouth, while at the same time, caressing the plum colored sacs hanging down; until he could feel the tensing of the vein at the base of Cary's cock. Dan realized that this meant that Cary was going to cum in his mouth if he didn't stop, but he still couldn't bring himself to pull away. Finally, Cary pushed himself virtually all the way into the back of Dan's mouth and held Dan's head completely still while, while Dan felt the throbbing along the bottom of Cary's cock and the tightening of his balls as he came into Dan's mouth. Dan was like he was hypnotized, as he continued sucking and stroking long after Cary had filled his mouth and throat with his large load of cum, while Dan swallowed to keep from choking.

From that day until Cary left to go off to college, whenever the two of them were alone, and Cary made it a point for them to be alone at least once a week, Dan's mouth was Cary's to use as he wanted and Dan sucked the cum out of Cary's nuts as much as Cary wanted.


Dan came back from his memories of Cary with a start. He knew down deep inside that he had a submissive streak, and he had the suspicion that Karen Weldon realized that submissiveness was there, even if Meli did not. When Karen spoke to him in just this tone that she was using now, somehow Dan knew he would obey what she was instructing him to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.