Melanie White Slave - Cover

Melanie White Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Housewife is caught stealing from her restaurant job. Her employer turns her into a black cock submissive slave, and whore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Body Modification  

[One week later] Melanie has tried, without much success, to relax as she looks down at what the nurse is doing, First they had given her a shot of diazepam, & then a shot of what she guessed was Novocain or something similar just above her clitoral hood. There was only a slight stinging sensation and the area almost immediately went numb. Nonetheless, Melanie is stunned when she sees the clamp and guide needle going through her clitoral hood. There is not any real pain, just an uncomfortable pressure feeling, as the guide needle goes through and them the larger plunger through the guide hole. "There, the hole is open, and see, you're not in pain at all, are you?" Melanie has to agree with the doctor. "When does the ring go in?" "Oh, right now, we'll just spray a broad spectrum antibiotic around & through the hole again, then, see, we'll just insert the ring just like this", and Melanie watches as the doctor guides the 14k gold plated stainless steel, half inch ring through the hole.

"Now, we'll just affix this ball end on the set screw; see how that goes, with a fixative solution-you'd call it 'glue'-on this end so it can't come off, and there we are... all pierced up." Melanie had to admit that the ring was glaringly apparent between her thighs, especially since Karen had had the spa remove her pubic hair electrostatically, so that she was bald as a baby there now.

Melanie could also see, without even straining hard, the wide gold double-band gold chain around her left ankle. Allan had the jeweler actually spot-weld the gold band, wrapped twice around her ankle, so that she couldn't take it off, and it wouldn't break while she was being active-like getting fucked by 2 men at the same time, she thought, with a tremulous laugh.

Melanie could also see the first ("THE FIRST") tattoo that Allan said he wanted on her, by looking down at her hairless pubic area; very similar to Karen's: "Allan's black cum hole." Allan had already told her that the next one was going on her hip/buttocks area, & would be much larger and readily prominent. The tattoos were much more painful being put on than the piercing, Melanie had to admit, so she hoped that Allan would be satisfied with just the one more; something told her, however, that he wouldn't be satisfied with just one more. Karen had laughed, somewhat enviously, Melanie thought, when Karen told her that Allan with his ownership of Melanie's body was just like a kid with a new toy.

He was obviously going to play with it continuously for a while. Karen had also told her that both she and Melanie were going to have at least one of their nipples pierced, and Karen, at least, would have a tattoo of some kind put around her nipple. Melanie was sure that meant that she would have to have one around her nipple as well. She hoped that Allan wouldn't make her have both nipples pierced, because she had thought that she might want to breast feed her first baby, regardless of whose baby it was; but that was probably not going to happen anytime soon.


For the next two weeks, Allan was very solicitous of Melanie's body and welfare; so much so, in fact, that Melanie found herself, to her great surprise, becoming ever more emotionally attached to him. His obvious concern for her pain after the next two tattoos, the large one on her buttocks (a black stallion unicorn rampant, over a spread out white woman, and the words "Allan's Private Property" around the scene-that one took 4 different sessions over the 2 weeks), and the one on her left breast around her nipple ("Allan's Slut") and his demonstrable tenderness toward her completely took her by surprise and off-guard. While it was unmistakably and abundantly clear that he viewed her as his sex-slave, and her body as his absolute possession, nonetheless, she began to believe that there was something more there in his feelings toward her; something more akin to the tenderness and concern and love that Brad felt for her.

And certainly, Brad had been more than solicitous toward her, petting her with tenderness and caring, tending her pierced labia lip and her ring-pierced left breast nipple; caring for the tattoos to make sure none of them got infected; giving her feet virtually daily rub-downs, which so relaxed her anyway. She was safe and secure in Brad's love. She knew that he loved her unconditionally, especially (she had to smile at this thought) since she was fulfilling his every fantasy for her, even the ones that he admittedly would never have asked her to do.

But as would probably would be true with almost every woman, the fact that Allan had the exclusive and absolute use of her body for his any and every sexual whim and fantasy fulfillment, the fact that he availed himself of her mouth, her pussy and/or her butthole at least once every day, these also worked on her emotions to make her feel more and more as if there was an impassioned commitment there. Certainly there began to be with her feelings toward Allan, and these grew stronger, in some incremental way, every day... she just hoped in her heart that some of these feelings were reciprocated in some way by Allan. So, on that first day that Allan had told her that he loved her as he was cumming down her throat was the single most thrilling event in her life that she could then recall. She knew, however, without any verbal expression, that Allan's 'love' such as it was, was totally contingent upon her absolute obedience to his every wish for her submissiveness to his usage of her body.

Make no mistake, however, she was clear in her mind, as in her heart, that she was first and foremost, Allan's possession; and that specific emotion and sense of ownership was in his mind before all others emotions that he felt toward her. Melanie just hoped, she thought, she wished maybe, that Allan wouldn't want her pregnant anytime soon, or if he did, that her first baby would be by him, not some stranger.

Within a month afterwards, however, Allan and Melanie talked in his office after the first of her bj's for Allan that day. Allan told her first how pleased he was with her progress and her obedience in obtaining his goal of complete ownership of her body. He told her that he intended to have her other nipple pierced, as well as her belly-button, and that he would have anklet chains placed around both ankles that she couldn't take off; that would have to be worn all the time. He told her that he wanted Melanie completely chained, to make it glaringly obvious to whoever saw her that she was 'sex-slave owned'. Melanie had already gotten some idea from Karen that Allan intended to have her pierced again, but she acted surprised... and even pleased. "Allan, you know that when I committed my body, in its entirety to you, I told you that it was yours to do with as you wished, and so I will do whatever you say... if you wanted me pierced again, that is up to you, just tell me when and where. "Whatever you want of me, in any way, that is what you will have from me."

Melanie told Brad about their conversation later, as she filled him in on the day's events. Tonight, she was just masturbating him, as Karen had told her that Allan was suspicious that Melanie was giving Brad a blow-job without his permission. Karen said, "you don't want him to catch you doing that; he will have Mr. Jones beat you bloody, and trust me when I tell you, that man will enjoy that beating more than you would want. "He will put whelps on you that will be a week disappearing, and more."

Melanie had explained to Brad that she hoped he would be satisfied with a hand job, or maybe a foot job, which was something that Allan had just taught her to do, for now, until things settled down at the office, with Allan. As she became more obviously his possession, with the marks of ownership on her body, she believed that she and Brad could slip around, and she could and would give him blow jobs at night, at least when she was in town and at home. What she hadn't told Brad, however, that Allan had already once again raised the stakes in his ownership of her body.

For the past several weeks, Allan had been acting moody and suspicious of her when she went home, and then when she came in the next day, he almost always-even before availing himself of whichever of her body orifices that he would cum in that particular time-question her about what she and Brad had done the night before. He was most insistent that when she had committed her body to him, that she had given up the right-as had Brad for that matter-to satisfy her husband in any way, unless it was with Allan's expressed permission to do so.

Allan was even more insistent that she could not, indeed would not, even dream of allowing Brad to fuck her in any way, and most especially, Brad could not cum inside her at all. "In fact," Allan told her, "you are to start conditioning Brad that he should have himself snipped."

More than anything visible or any tangible sign of just how completely Melanie had submitted her body, and her will, to Allan, was that she didn't even flinch when Allan told her what she had to do. "By 'snipped', do you mean that you want Brad to have a vasectomy?"

"Want, where does 'want' come into this equation? "I'm telling you to get him ready to have it done, some way, some how, you even have my permission to give him a foot job, with those talented toes of yours, or a hand job, or maybe even a blow job, if that's what it takes... I don't care, but somehow you're to convince him that it's the best thing for you, and for our whole relationship here, is if there's just no way he will be able to get you pregnant, once you come off your birth control. "I don't want there to be any slipup here, your body is too valuable to me as my property, as my asset, to take a chance that you'll get high some evening, get maudlin and feel sorry for poor lil' Brad, & let him rummage around in that sweet puss that BELONGS TO ME!" And don't you ever forget it!"

The intensity with which he fixed his stare on her startled Melanie, and somewhat frightened her; and reminded her of what Karen had told her about the first time Allan had turned Karen over to Mr. Jones for a whipping. Allan didn't do it himself, but he had made it clear to Karen, who in turn had made it abundantly clear to Melanie that any infraction of Allan's inflexible rules for his ownership of their bodies would be sufficient for a trip down to South Beach in Mr. Jones' villa, in his private sound-proofed room, and a session under the very painful tutelage of Mr. Jones and his array of whips.

All this was running as background in her mind, when she began to talk to Brad, and to comply with Allan's commands for her relationship with Brad, and with what she knew she somehow would do to convince Brad what he had to do for her.

"Brad, you know that today Allan and I talked for the first time today about me getting pregnant, and I told him that I wanted to, and expected to, have his baby, if that's what he wanted. I am already in any and every meaningful way his property, and he and I both know it, so it's not like I thought I could tell him 'no' anyway. If he wanted me pregnant, all he had to say was 'quit taking the pill', and I would've stopped that same day."

"I guess I thought it would be more important to him for me to be able to whore for him in connection with his business than to get me pregnant right now. But, he just looked at me, and with a sly little smile, said, 'well, guess what, I want to gamble with you now, I've got really special some plans for you, so I want you to quit taking that pill... I mean stop today'."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.