Melanie White Slave - Cover

Melanie White Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Housewife is caught stealing from her restaurant job. Her employer turns her into a black cock submissive slave, and whore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Body Modification  

Melanie Keller's first day at her new work was just so mundane, but hanging over her every second of the ordinary paperwork was the thought of her new employer, Allan Martin, and the events she witnessed in his office. The sight of Linda Carona, Mr. Adams' receptionist, on her knees, in front of Mr. Martin, with that huge black cock, working in and out of Linda's mouth, wet with Linda's saliva, and streaked with Linda's dark red lipstick, was still such a powerful image, that Melanie squirmed in her seat just remembering that scene.

Melanie knew that her erstwhile employer, the politically powerful attorney and real estate developer, Allan Martin, intended to have sex with her, whether she wanted to or not. She also knew that, because she had been caught "with her hand the till"- so to speak, she had no real choice in this matter and yet, despite her misgivings and her resentment at being forced into this situation, she was secretly excited at the prospect. At the same time, though, she was terrified. She believed and intended even that she was a good wife. She had always been a "good" girl. Some of her friends in school had been with a bunch of guys, but for Melanie it had just been Tommy on the night of the prom, and then Brad after they had been dating a while. The fantasy games with Brad had been fun, but they were fun because they were safe. This was real life and it terrified her.

Melanie was startled from her thoughts by the approach of Karen Weldon, who picked up the papers and dropped them into a file folder. Then she stood back and looked Melanie up and down, shaking her head. "Sweetheart, we have a dress code here at the office, and those 'econo-mart' outfits just won't cut it." Karen said. "We have an appointment for you to have your hair and nails done at 3:00. I will take you out to shop for some new things this afternoon before then, but first, you have an appointment with Mr. Martin at 10:00."

If she could just put it off for a day or two, she might be able to find a way out of this mess. But, now she felt like that she was stuck in a vise, and couldn't get out of it. Karen led her to the powder room and instructed her to freshen up. As Melanie looked at herself in the mirror, she took stock of her appearance. The "business" outfit she had picked up at the discount store was ok, but clearly not top quality. Her hair was combed and nice, but she had deliberately kept it simple today. Her make-up was subdued and plain. She had gone out of her way to downplay her natural sexiness.

She bit her lip as she looked at herself. For all of her fear, for all of the anxiety, for all of her wanting to find a way out of this, there was a tingle deep in her belly. That tingle increased as she remembered the feeling of Mr. Martin's big cock bulging against her belly yesterday afternoon when he had pulled her into his arms and kissed her just before Karen had escorted Melanie out of his office. Melanie quickly looked away from the mirror, afraid to face the lust that must be written across her face. She washed up and powdered her nose, then she met Karen in the hall.

Karen led her to Allan's office. As they passed the receptionist's desk Melanie noticed Linda looking at her with a smirk. "Oh, God! They all know. Linda and everyone else knows I am being led in there for this." She blushed and lowered her eyes. Karen opened Allan's door. Melanie looked inside. Allan was not in the office. Karen led Melanie to the couch and told her to sit down. She explained that Allan would be back in just a minute. Then she sat next to Melanie and took her hand.

"Don't worry honey. You'll be just fine. You shouldn't be trembling like that." She reached up and brushed a stray lock off of Susanne's cheek. Then she leaned close to Melanie. "Allan is wonderful. You'll see," she whispered into Susanne's ear. Then she gave Melanie a kiss on the cheek that was somehow just as sexy as it was innocent. Karen left the room and closed the heavy doors behind her, leaving Melanie to wait breathlessly.

After a few minutes a door into the office that she hadn't noticed opened and Allan walked in. He strode purposefully across the office and sat at his desk without acknowledging Susanne's presence. He picked up the phone and had a brief conversation. Melanie sat uncomfortably, waiting, fearing, and also somehow, wanting.

Allan hung up the phone and fixed his attention on Melanie. He was wearing a white silk shirt and a hand painted silk tie. She was sitting there like a doe in the spotlight. Allan Martin felt a stir in his pants. Allan knew this was going to be fun. He walked over to Melanie and stood in front of her.

He reached down and gently tilted Susanne's face up to his. Melanie felt like he could see everything in her mind as they looked at one another. Melanie started to tremble with incipient panic and yes, if the truth be known, desire. She felt her nipples tighten. She was ashamed of her body's reaction, it felt like a betrayal. Allan said, "Now is the time to let go, Melanie. No rules, no taboos, no fears. I won't force you to take the next step. If you want, you can be given filing or receptionist duties until your debt to me is paid off. Either way, nothing will ever be said again about the 'missing' money"

Melanie was completely confused. This is exactly what she thought she wanted. It was what she had been hoping for all day long. Yet, she felt disappointed. The confusion was too much to handle. Her eyes began to tear. Allan saw the tears and knew he had won. Melanie didn't know it yet, but Allan did. "I don't have time for this. I have work to do," he said. "I am going to get a blow job in the next minute. I don't care whether it comes from you or Karen or even Linda. It's your choice. If you aren't going to do it, just pick up the phone and call Linda or Karen in here. Otherwise, you know what to do."

Melanie froze in place for a moment. It was her moment of truth. What was she to do? Trembling, she slowly leaned forward and reached for the phone. She picked up the receiver and spoke to the receptionist, Linda. "Karen Weldon, please," she said. She looked up. Allan was still standing in front of her. As Karen came on the line, Melanie noticed the outline of Allan's cock through his trousers. She saw it give a little jerk. "Hi. Karen. It's me, Melanie. Mr. Martin wants..." She paused looking back at Allan's trousers. "It's ok. Never mind. Mr. Martin needed something, but I think I can take care of it without having to bother you."

"I'm sure you can, honey. Have fun. When you are done, we'll go to lunch and then find you some clothes and shoes," replied Karen. Melanie placed the receiver back in its cradle. Then, slowly, with trembling fingers, she reached up and unfastened the Allan's trousers. She grasped the zipper and lowered it. Blood rushed in her ears. Her vision tunneled to the point that all she could see was her hands and his zipper. Time seemed to stretch out. She felt as if she could have counted the teeth on the zipper as she lowered it.

Finally, with the zipper down, she reached into to his pants. She eased his ebony member out of his briefs and looked at it. It was half hard and felt heavy in her hand. She stroked it gently with her fingertip. Melanie felt a trill of excitement when she saw it lurch at her touch, as it hardened. With one hand gently holding his cock, Melanie fished his dark balls out of his pants. She held them in one hand while she stroked his cock with the other. She was totally mesmerized with the size, color, and texture of Allan's uncut manhood.

Melanie noticed the slickness of pre-cum that had covered the head of Allan's cock. She lowered her head and breathed the musky smell. The smell reminded her of Brad and the many times she had done this just for her husband. Slowly but surely, she took first the tender foreskin of his cock and then the bulbous head, into her already salivating mouth. A wave of guilt coursed through Susanne's body. Tears sprang back to her eyes. How could she be doing this? She had an option. She could be answering phones or filing papers. Instead she was sitting here with this strange man's black dick in her mouth. And just to make it worse, her body was responding to this situation. She felt her nipples tighten, her pussy was flooded. What kind of slut was she?

Melanie continued to work Allan's now hard cock and stroke his balls. She felt the head pushing at the back of her throat on the down stroke. She felt the crown kiss the inside of her lips as she pulled back. She paused there each time and sent her tongue across the head, teasing the pre-cum out with her tongue and stroking the shaft with her hand. Then she would sink back down until her nose was buried against his pubic bone. She continued this until she felt him reach down and hold her head still. She ovaled her lips and Allan started pumping himself into and out, face-fucking her now willing and obedient mouth. Very soon after he started "face-fucking" her, he pushed himself about half-way into her mouth and held her still while she felt the throbbing of the large vein along the bottom of his cock and the tightening of his balls as he shot his load of male essence into her mouth. Melanie was thrilled and excited by the obviously satisfied sounds coming from Mr. Martin. So, she continued sucking and stroking his log-like black rod long after he filled her mouth and throat with his large load of cum.

Finally, Allan pulled himself out of her mouth. Melanie whimpered as he removed himself. Then she realized where she was and what she had just done. Guilt and shame transcended again. What if Brad ever found out. How could she have done that? Melanie trembled at the confusion of guilt and residual sexual excitement. She sat at the edge of the couch with her eyes down. She couldn't look at the man she had just been so intimate with.

Allan looked down at the housewife who had just given him the blowjob to end all blowjobs. This woman was an artist with her mouth. Hell, he would have paid as much for that BJ as he had lost from his restaurant cash register. He still felt weak in the knees. It was as if she had run magi balls under his ass, and them pulled them while he was cumming in her mouth. He zipped and buttoned his trousers and walked out the door to his private rest room without saying a word. When he had composed himself he picked up the phone and instructed Karen on exactly what he wanted for Melanie in the way of clothes, shoes hair, make-up and nail polish.

That night, Melanie waited for Brad to come home. She looked at her manicure and pedicure that Karen had arranged for her that afternoon. Although she would not ordinarily have picked out this color for herself, she admitted to herself that she liked the look of the dark scarlet nail polish color on her nails. She was also confused with the conflicting thoughts running through her mind, guilt at what she had done that morning, but pleasure in how excited Allan had been with her, with how much she liked her new 'glamour' look with make-up and her 'slutty' red painted fingers & toenails, and with a new wardrobe of very sexy clothes hidden in her closet.

Melanie told Brad that the owner of the restaurant development company had invited her to work at his office. She said he noticed her hard work and good attitude and wanted to give her an opportunity to move up. Melanie explained that she had gone to the beauty parlor that afternoon to have her long dark hair trimmed styled so that she would look professional in the office, and while she was there, she had decided also to have her nails done to complete her new professional look.

Brad was happy with Susanne's new job opportunity and with her new hair style, and especially with the nail polish on her finger & toe nails. Karen fairly glowed with her new glamour good looks. After dinner he stood behind Melanie and nibbled on her neck as she washed their dishes. The nibbles soon became gropes and kisses. With the last of the dishes still in the sink, he led Melanie to the bedroom. She scrabbled at his clothes, all but tearing them off of him. Melanie was a woman on fire this evening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.