A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender - Cover

A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chris is a 20 year old college student when he meets Dr. Janet Redmond, a respected eye doctor. Sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Chris arrived at work early Monday morning. He was introduced around, meeting all the doctors and the two assistants then he was put to work. He was a quick learner and found that he liked the job immediately. While he worked for the other doctors as well, he spent most of his time in or around Janet's office. He especially liked that he worked closely with Janet, helping her set up and adjust the equipment for patients and preparing supplies. It wasn't hard work and it paid a lot more than he made at the pizza restaurant.

While Chris loved working around Janet, he had a very difficult time keeping his eyes off of her and he had plenty of pinched fingers from the equipment to prove it. He liked it when she would sit in her chair and slide over to a cabinet to get a file, spreading her legs in the process. Within several weeks, Chris knew every pair of panties Janet owned.

It seemed to be a little unspoken game with them. He knew that she knew he was watching her and it was apparent that she really didn't mind. Often it seemed that she would spread her legs a little more than necessary or bend over in front of him, letting him look down her blouse. Chris left the office many days with a raging hard on, which he promptly took care of when he got home.

Janet was very much aware of Chris's wandering eyes. She knew that she shouldn't tease him but she reasoned that he was going to look anyway and after all it was only harmless fun. She also knew that Chris was fond of her silk panties and her thigh high nylons. She had purposely bought a whole new wardrobe of sexy underwear and took every opportunity to expose it to him. God she almost felt like a sexy teenager again.

On one busy day, Janet had been working so hard that she didn't realize that it was lunchtime.

"Can I interest you in lunch?" Chris asked. Most days they simply ordered sandwiches from the local deli.

"Is it lunch time already?"

"Yea. It's such a beautiful day... do you want to go out and get a hot dog from the vendor across the street and eat it in the park?" Chris asked hopefully.

"That sounds like a great idea. I don't have a patient until 2:15 anyway."

A few minutes later Chris and Janet were sitting under a large oak tree on a hill in the park eating lunch. Chris used his lab coat as a blanket for Janet to sit on. He sat on the grass in his jeans.

"We need to get a blanket so we don't get your jacket dirty," Janet said.

"Actually I have one in the car," Chris said.

"I'll bet you do," Janet smiled.

Chris could smell Janet's perfume as it was carried on the warm breeze. He suddenly blurted "God you smell good," then blushed and said, "Uh... uh I mean that perfume is very nice, what is it?"

"Thank you sweety, it's called Lavender Bliss. It's my favorite," Janet said with a smile. Then she lay back on the coat beneath her, looking up at the crystal blue sky. "What a beautiful day," she said as she watched the soft summer breeze carry large white clouds across the sky.

Chris lay beside her, almost touching, his head on his hand, looking at her and not the sky. He watched her breast rise and fall with her slow breathing. He could see her blouse stretch over her somewhat flattened breasts, the brown of her nipples just visible under the layers of clothes. When he looked up at her face, so close to him, he saw a strange look on her face, a look he took to be submission. Chris moved his head down slowly until his lips touched hers.

Janet knew it was happening but her muscles wouldn't move to stop it. She felt Chris's lips press to hers and a little moan, almost a whine, escaped her lips.

Chris was elated beyond his wildest dreams when Janet didn't push him away. His tongue came out and pressed on Janet's tightly closed lips. Now he was the one to moan when his tongue pried her lips apart and slid into her mouth. Without a thought, Chris's hand slid up under Janet's lab coat and wrapped around her covered breasts. Even through the blouse and bra, he could feel the heat and softness of her breast.

Janet suddenly groaned and pushed Chris forcefully away and set up. She was breathing hard. "We've got to get back, I have patients," Janet mumbled and got up, walking quickly back down the grassy hill.

Chris lay there shocked and ashamed. He couldn't believe he had actually kissed her. He could still taste her in his mouth and feel her soft breast in his hand. Her sweet perfume was all over him.

Janet was all business when they arrived back at the office. She chastised herself for letting her emotions get away from her. Still she could feel the wetness in her panties. She even considered taking them off in the hope that it would somehow relieve the unwanted excitement that was still coursing through her.

At first Chris was happy and proud of what he had done; he had been able to get this beautiful older woman to let him kiss her, not to mention the fact that he had felt her breast. However, as the day wore on, Chris realized that he had made a big mistake. For the first time since he had worked for her, Janet treated him like an employee. She no longer teased him and her demeanor was one of coldness. Chris was kicking himself now for moving too fast and spoiling everything.

The following day at the office was no better. Janet was very abrupt with Chris, only talking business. She kept her legs tightly closed.

Chris didn't know that Janet was blaming herself for what happened, not him. She was feeling tremendous guilt at letting this young boy kiss her and fondle her breast.

Chris was dejected and depressed when he went home that evening. He didn't see how he could continue to work in the office with Dr. Redmond. He had been such an idiot. He decided to resign. Instead of talking to her, he wrote her a letter of resignation and left it under the door that night.

When Janet opened the door to the office the next morning, she stepped on the letter. She picked it up and saw that it was Chris's handwriting. With great apprehension she sat at her desk and opened it, her hands shaking.

"Dear Dr. Redmond,

I hereby tender my resignation, effective immediately. I'm sorry that I'm doing it this way but I have great difficulty explaining myself to you. I want to apologize for what happened the other day. I know that I was way out of line when I kissed you. Even this letter is out of line.

Whenever I'm around you I find that I can't stop watching you and I struggle to control myself. I know that I shouldn't say this but I masturbate almost every night thinking of you. I can still smell your perfume when I get home at night and hear the whisper of your silk stocking as you move.

I must also apologize for taking advantage of you in ways that I am too embarrassed to even mention in this letter. Please forgive me if I have upset you. I sincerely appreciate you letting me work for you the last month, I have learned a great deal. You have been more than kind to me.

I hope that what I have done does not jeopardize my father's business relationship with you.

Sincerely, Chris"

Janet closed the letter and wiped her eyes. Chris had it all wrong she thought. She was the one that needed to apologize to him for leading him on.

Janet waited until she had a break for the day and called Chris's house. His mom answered and said she hadn't seen him, and then she became concerned that he wasn't at work. Obviously he hadn't told her that he had quit. Janet made some excuse, saying she thought he had said he had to run an errand. Then she asked for Chris's cell phone number.

After several tries, Janet finally got through to Chris.

"Chris, this is Janet."

"Uh... hello Dr. Redmond," Chris said, apprehensive that she was going to scold him for the letter.

"Chris, I think we need to talk. Can you meet me at the College Pub on University Way at 5:30?"

"Yea... I guess," Chris said, still apprehensive.

Janet hung up the phone and sat back in her chair. Now what was she going to say to him? She was struggling with her own emotions, so how was she going to handle the emotions of a young boy? She knew that she couldn't get involved with such a young man but she also didn't want to hurt him. Maybe there was a way they could work this out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.