Not Quite Twins - Cover

Not Quite Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Sweet T

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alex and Michelle are hermaphrodite twins who discover the best of both worlds.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Just a quick note from the author: This story also includes characters from the Honey series by Honey Moon, and were used with permission. If you're not familiar with the characters from the Honey universe (i.e. Honey, Melinda, Yuri, Lisa and Patty) you might want to read Honey 1 through 13. Otherwise please enjoy!


Despite the frustration earlier that morning, Alex and Michelle couldn't believe their luck. It started when a freak blackout reset their alarm clock. Instead of waking at the usual five-thirty, Aunt Emily woke to see the little red numbers flashing 12:00, and looked at her watch.

"Girls, wake up! It's seven thirty!" Em shouted to her nieces. "There must have been a power failure last night, hurry up or we'll be late."

"Awwww, fuck," Michelle mumbled, as she and her twin crawled out of bed.

"Nope, I don't think we have the time," Alex said.

"No we don't have the time," Em repeated, coming fully dressed out of the bathroom. "Now hurry up and get dressed."

Reluctantly, the twins crawled out of the double bed and went to use the bathroom. Em applied her makeup, and pulled on her shoes, listening to her nieces giggling as they went through their usual morning habits. When they emerged, refreshed from the bathroom, their arousal was as evident as their swollen erections. Most of the time, the wake-up routine included a quick three-way in bed, but this morning there just wasn't the time.

"We barely have time for breakfast," Emily said in dismay, seeing the disappointment on their faces. Her nieces sat next to her on the bed, still naked, one on either side, and leaned close.

"Awwww," Alex said, pouting. "I don't know if we can manage without... breakfast." She winked, and to emphasize her sister's point, Michelle kissed Em on the neck.

Shivering, Em stood up and looked down sternly at them. "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later tonight. I promise." Then she turned around and bent over, reached up her skirt and pulled her panties down, then theatrically spun them over her head and tossed them into the corner.

"Em!" Michelle said. "Thanks a lot, now that's going to be on our minds all day!"

"Oh, you know you love it!" Em winked, then kissed both of them. "Now get dressed or you'll be late." She started into the kitchen, then turned around. "Besides, I think Shane will be able to help you guys out," she added.

"Um, Em?" Alex asked when they were eating a quick breakfast. "How did you know about Shane?"

"Well," Emily said as slowly as she could, drawing the tension out. "She called here a few weeks ago, when you came home late from shopping, and we just hit it off."

"Em," Michelle asked. "Did you like her?"

"Of course! She's a sweet girl, you should have introduced us before." She smirked, blushing a little bit. "Besides, didn't you know that eating chocolate is good for your heart?" Michelle nearly choked on her cereal. "But at least one of you has some good taste in girlfriends."

Alex blushed. "Um, I think that would be me. First day of school, we met in the cafeteria. And well, you obviously know what I mean..."

"Yes I do," Emily said with a grin. "But I have to get going, so we can fill each other in when I get home tonight. I'm sorry, but it looks like you're stuck taking the bus again." With a regretful "I'm off," Emily hurried out the door.

"Dammit, we don't even have time for a quickie," Michelle said, glancing at her watch. Since she and her twin sister had discovered the many joys that came from being hermaphrodites, almost a year and a half ago, they were used to sex several times a day. Both were unusually grouchy at having to make do without.

"Not only that, I'm still hungry!" Alex added. One bowl of cereal just wasn't enough, their appetites were used to something much more substantial. "Here, why don't you go get out bags and I'll put on some Pop Tarts, and we should be able to make the bus." Michelle and Alex wolfed them down and hurried out the door. Within five minutes, they stood at the proper street corner. Their appetites were more or less satisfied, for the moment, but not so their sexual appetites!

Michelle glanced at her watch yet again. "You know, if we're really quick, we could probably jerk off before the bus gets here," she said.

"Will you quit talking like that?!" Alex snapped. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry. It's just..."

"No, it's okay," Michelle said gently, and kissed her on the cheek. "I know exactly how you feel. I don't know how long I can hold off though. I keep wanting to kiss you, but if I do, I think it'll make me cream in my pants."

"Mike, you're not wearing any pants," Alex said. The observation was so inane that it made them both laugh, but when they calmed down, their arousal had lessened to something more bearable. Less than a minute the bus came around the corner.

"I want the window!" Alex said, and jumped in front of her sister. Not seeing any familiar faces, they found a seat near the back. Another advantage of going to a private school, they had noticed, was that the busses were much cleaner.

The ride passed in silence for a few minutes, but soon they began to wriggle uneasily, and looked at each other in alarm.

"Do you feel it, too?" Michelle whispered.

Alex nodded, gripping the seat, her knuckles white. "I think it's the vibration!" Michelle swallowed. Every few seconds their seat would shiver beneath them, sending tingles through their bodies. They sat frozen, trying to ignore the sensations, but the unpredictability made that impossible. Suddenly Michelle could see her sister's hips moving slowly back and forth. Alex was grinding her pussy against the seat.

"Um, I'm not so sure that's a good idea," she whispered.

"I can't help it," Alex said, her breathing labored. "Why couldn't I let you take the window?"

"I got the same problem over here, believe me," Michelle said, then suddenly the bus stopped. "Oh thank God, quick let's move." She darted into the seat across, with Alex right behind her. The bus started moving again as soon as they sat down.

"Well this is a little better," Alex said. Their new seat didn't seem to vibrate anymore than normal.

"What's a little better... oh hey Alex longtimenosee," a familiar voice said. They both looked to see a beautiful young woman, about their own age, with golden brown hair sitting in the seat they had just left. Next to her, sitting against the window, was a very pretty Japanese girl.

"Oh... hi... " Alex stammered, searching her memory for the girl's name. "Honey!" she said finally. "Um, hi! How are you doing?" She could feel herself blushing. "Um, my sister and I were just sitting there."

"I didn't notice you had a sister," Honey said, and stood up to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Honey Anderson... hey are you guys twins?" she blurted out before Michelle could introduce herself.

"Honey-Chan, don't be so rude," the Japanese girl said reprovingly. "My name is Yuri Mizuno."

"I'm Michelle, and yes, we are twins," Michelle said and shook hands with both of them. "Um, we were just in that seat and it kind of... "

Honey only snickered. "Yes, we know," Yuri said. "We call this the Buzz Bench. Whoever put in the seats didn't bolt this one down properly, so it always vibrates whenever the bus is moving."

"I was so happy to see it was empty," Honey said with glowing eyes. "It's like sitting on a giant dildo!" Then she noticed the complete surprise on the twins' faces, and blushed. "Oh I'm sorry, don't you know what always happens in about... " she glanced out the window. "About two blocks from here?"

They both shook their heads, but by now their curiousity was aroused. "Just wait, and you will see," Yuri promised, starting to wriggle her butt against the seat. Less than a minute later, the bus was filled with a chorus of come-heres, some polite, some sultry and some were downright lewd! Within thirty seconds all of the girls were paired up, seemingly at random, and each pair was kissing and stroking passionately.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.