Not Quite Twins - Cover

Not Quite Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Sweet T

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex and Michelle are hermaphrodite twins who discover the best of both worlds.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Alex and Michelle held each other, crying a little, but they had never felt so complete or happy together. Or so happy to be hermaphrodites.

"I didn't know it could feel that way," Alex said, wiping her eyes.

"That was just our cocks, don't forget!"

Alex blushed. "You mean, we could use our, um, vaginas, too?"

Michelle shrugged. "I don't see why not. Besides, I do feel sort of wet down there."

Alex looked down between her legs. "Yeah, so do I."

"I want to see what's down there," Michelle started to say. Suddenly there was a Thump! from outside. Their Aunt Emily had come home early!

"Oh, shit, Em's home!"

"Shit!" Alex repeated. They dressed quickly, but for some reason couldn't get their socks to match. Finally, giving up, they ran barefoot out their room, plopping down in front of the TV seconds before their aunt entered the house.

"Hi, girls," she said and kissed them hello.

"Hi, Em," they both said. They had several years ago quit calling her 'Auntie Em.'

"Alex, are you all right?" Emily put a hand to niece's forehead. "You look a little flushed. You didn't catch your sister's cold, did you?"

"No, but I did catch some of her sperm, right in my hand!" Alex almost said. "It's just hot, that's all."

"You're right there," Emily went to put away her purse. "That idiot Dave just left one thing out on his computer, so it only took us an hour or so to fix it for him." She came back into the living room. "I'm starved, and I'm too tired to cook. How does hot dogs sound for dinner?"

Alex nearly choked on her cherry Coke. "Um, sure, that sounds fine, Michelle said.

"I'll fix a salad," Alex said, her voice a little strangled as she struggled not to burst out laughing. The girls got up and ran into the kitchen.

That's odd, Emily thought to herself. Her nieces never went barefoot, and she had always assumed it had something to do with their... uniqueness. Emily could never think of it as a condition, much less a deformity. Hermaphrodism was not unheard of, the doctor had once told her that one in every 23,000 births was a hermaphrodite. But the odds against twins being born that way were astronomical!

It didn't matter. They were born that way, and Emily loved her nieces the like her own daughters. With a twinge of sadness, she looked at their mother's photo. Melissa had been eight months pregnant at the time, and as big as a house, but glowing with the knowledge of the two young lives within her. It always brought a tear to her eyes, as Emily thought of Melissa never being able to watch them grow up, or to give them the love and support they needed.

At the dinner table, they chatted lightly, all relieved it was a Friday. Yes, Alex and Michelle had homework for the weekend. Michelle had also fixed some macaroni and cheese, always a longtime favorite of theirs. Emily also noticed the girls seemed hungrier than before, but decided not to ask about it.

As they ate, Michelle and Alex traded secret looks and smiles. Their legs were swinging under the table, and more than once their bare feet brushed touched. Shifting their legs subtly toward each other, they lightly rubbed their feet together, playing footsie while they ate. It took a few minutes, but they even managed to get their toes twined together like miniature fingers, sharing the secret contact of their skin.

The rest of the evening passed slowly. Finally Emily began to doze off around nine. "It must be the heat," she said sleepily, then yawned. "It always makes me feel so tired." She yawned again, then stretched, and left for bed.

"I think we should get to bed, too," Michelle said in a low whisper.

"Yeah," Alex said, looking into her sister's glowing eyes. They brushed their teeth and cleaned up in a hurry, then ran into their room. For a minute they just stood there, not exactly sure where to begin, just looking at each other. Eventually, they started laughing, and it broke the tension. They stepped into each other's arms, kissing lightly.

"I have to confess, I've been hard all night."

"Me too!"

They quickly began to undress each other. "I want you so much right now," Alex said, then gasped as Michelle's breasts came into view. She bent down, cupping them in her hands. Michelle sighed and leaned into her touch. "Your nipples are hard, too!" Michelle gasped as Alex bit down gently on her hard, pulling it into her mouth.

"That feels so good," she whispered, her hands in her sister's hair. Alex moved from one nipple to the other, soon they were glistening with saliva. "Let me do you too!"

She bent down to suck on Alex's nipples. Her breasts were a bit smaller, but felt large enough in her warm hands. Alex sighed as the pink tip of Michelle's tongue circled lightly around her aril, then her knees wobbled as they were suckled. Michelle moved wet, ticklish kisses down her twin's chest and stomach. When her hot tongue reached her navel, Alex couldn't stop herself, she grabbed her sister's head and gently but urgently pushed her down.

Michelle didn't need any more instructing, she undid Alex's baggy jeans and let them fall, and kissed the hard bulge in her panties.

"Michelle," Alex whispered, and pulled her to her feet. Holding her wrists, Alex led her to the bed and pushed her down onto her back. Quickly she pulled her jeans and panties off. Then Alex pulled her own underwear down, and lay down next to her sister.

Propping herself on her elbow, Michelle said, "Close your eyes, I want to try something."

"You already did that this afternoon."

"No, something different, this time." Alex leaned back and closed her eyes. Without another word, Michelle leaned down, and kissed her on the mouth. She held there, not wanting to go too far too fast. Finally, she worked up her courage, and her lips parted, her tongue flicking lightly across Alex's mouth. Alex stiffened in surprise, and for a few terrifying heartbeats, Michelle feared she would be pushed away.

But she wasn't. With a sigh, Alex's mouth opened up, pulling her inside. Gently, they let their tongues explore and move around each other. Their hands began to roam around each other.

After what felt like hours, Michelle reluctantly pulled away. Her twin looked so beautiful, her eyes half-closed and glistening, her cheeks flushed and her lips swollen.

They kissed again, lightly, their lips just brushing lightly while their tongues met. Michelle kissed her nose, then nibbled her ear lobe, sliding down her neck and the hollow of her throat. Fighting the urge to hurry, she kissed and nibbled down her breasts, then down her flat stomach.

"I need you!" Alex gasped as those lisp found the soft, dark nest of pubic hair. Michelle's teasing mouth suddenly swerved around her erection, placing soft little pecks on her testicles, her tongue running up and down the sensitive skin, then she moved even farther down.

Alex cried out as a hot tongue suddenly explored her vagina, sending entirely new waves of pleasure over her. Michelle, please turn around, I want you too!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.