Not Quite Twins - Cover

Not Quite Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Sweet T

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alex and Michelle are hermaphrodite twins who discover the best of both worlds.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Em, I'm home!" Michelle called into the house. Nobody answered her as she dropped her books onto the floor. She went into the kitchen, grabbing a Cherry Coke from the refrigerator, and was about to turn on the TV when she saw the yellow post-it on the screen.

"Michelle and Alex," she read out loud. "Had to run back to the office. Be back around 7. Emily." Mike crumpled up the note, tried a hook-shot, and missed the wastebasket by three feet. "I don't like basketball anyway," she quipped to herself, turned on MTV and plopped onto the couch. It was hot outside, and she had the soda finished in less than a minute.

Mike stood up to toss the can, then quickly ran back into the living room as she heard a familiar song playing. "Cool!" Most of the guys in her school went just wild over Brittney Spears, and Mike had to admit she was very pretty. Besides, "Baby One More Time" was one of her favourite songs. Mike had to admit, too, that she did look pretty sexy in her shrunken-schoolgirl uniform! Em always told her and Lex they were pretty, too, that they had the same dark golden-brown hair and blue eyes of their mother. Soon she was singing along, loudly and a little off-key, but quickly shut her mouth when she heard the door open.

"Hey," her twin sister Alex- Lex and Mike were their own private nicknames for each other- said glumly as she came in. That was all she said, then she shuffled into their room.

"Lex, what's wrong?" Mike asked, but her only answer was the SLAM! of the door, and muffled sobbing a few seconds later. Mike quickly got up, opening the door as quietly as she could. "You OK?"

Lex was sitting on the large double bed they shared, rocking slowly back and forth, crying, holding a large pillow in her lap. Most people tend to hold a pillow to their chest when they cry, but Mike knew why her sister wasn't. Instead of trying to comfort her about it, she just sat beside her, holding and rocking her gently, fighting back her own tears.

Sometimes she almost forgot about being a hermaphrodite.

Alex calmed down after a few minutes, hugging her sister as a silent way of saying thank-you. Nobody in their school knew about their condition. Their mother had died in childbirth fourteen years ago, so only their Aunt Emily and their family doctor knew.

"Did someone... ?" Mike started to ask, but didn't have the courage to ask if someone had discovered their secret.

Alex shook her head, wiping her eyes. "No, just that jerk Kevin in homeroom said there's no such thing as hermaphrodites. That they were just some perverted pics done by Hentai artists."

"What a jerk," Michelle started to say, but then Alex started again.

"Then him and another guy started looking at some Penthouse Magazine when the teacher wasn't looking. Once they shoved it right in my face..." she sobbed again."... and... well... look!" She grabbed the overstuffed pillow from her lap and threw it across the room.

Both the girls had a large collection of baggy jeans they always wore. Alex was wearing a pair right now, but they were still not large enough to hide it.

"It's called an erection," Mike explained. "It happens when the guy gets aroused, and the blood starts filling all the arteries in the..."

I know what an erection is!" Lex snapped. "It's just never happened before, and it's been like that since before lunch! It's starting to hurt!"

Michelle gulped. "Really? That long?" Alex nodded, gulping back another sob. "Y'know, if it's really hurting, you can always try to..."

"That's sick!" Alex snapped. "You mean I should masturbate! Jerk off, spank the monkey? It's bad enough having one, let alone..." and she started crying again. Mike held her again, but this time she was strangely aware of Lex's erection pressing against her thigh.

"It's actually not that bad," Mike said, blushing.

Lex gasped. "You mean you?..." Mike nodded. "When?"

"Last weekend, when I was sick and you and Em went shopping. I was in the tub, and it got all hard, so I tried squeezing it a little. It felt pretty good, so I kept doing it, going faster and faster until I... uh, ejaculated!"

Lex's eyes went wide. Somehow, the idea of masturbating didn't seem quite so bad now. In fact, the image of her pretty twin sister, naked in a tub and stroking her shaft, somehow made her erection feel bigger!

"Well," she said finally, feeling her face warming. "Maybe I should try it out sometime."

"Don't put it off, though! If it's been hard for so long, it might never go away!" They both giggled. In a whisper, Mike added, "If you want, I could... show you how."

"You mean... how you... did it?"

"Yeah."

"How does it feel?"

"It feels really good." That was odd, Mike thought, her hand was on Lex's thigh, but she couldn't remember putting it there.

"Okay." Lex moved to undo her jeans, then paused. "Should we, uh, do it here? Or in the bathroom... ?"

Mike giggled again. "I already did it in the bathroom, I want to try something different this time."

Lex kicked off her shoes and socks, and started to pull her jeans off. "Uh, Mike?" she asked. "Could you, uh..." and she blushed.

"I'm sorry, do you want me not to look?"

"No!" Lex said quickly. "I want you to take your jeans off, too." Lex noticed her hands were trembling. Her mouth felt very dry, too, and her stomach a little queasy, but she liked it!

Mike smiled, kissed her on the cheek. She stood up, turning around, bending down to sneakers. Then her jeans fell, and she pulled her panties down. Lex gasped at the sight of her twin's firm, shapely rear. Mike bent down again to pull her socks off, and Lex's penis seemed to swell again at the sight of her rump, glimpsing her slit beneath her testicles.

Mike turned around, now naked from the waist down. Her erect penis, it seemed, was pointing directly at Alex!

"For a freak, you look pretty sexy," Lex joked, her voice trembling.

Mike felt herself blush. She looked down at herself. Her erection was twitching with every heartbeat, and a drop of clear precum was slowly oozing out. "Yeah," she said finally. "But I want to see you too!"

Lex hesitated, and seemed about to change her mind. Mike jumped back onto the bed, pushing her down gently but firmly. Before Lex could protest, her jeans were unfastened and all but yanked off, and tossed onto the floor! Lex pulled her panties off. Mike gasped. Lex looked so hot, her long legs up in the air, her fully erect penis flat against her flat belly, her flimsy underwear around her ankles.

"Uh... Lex," she said, her own voice starting to waver. "Don't look now, but yours is bigger!"

"Really?" She took a look, glancing back and forth. Mike was right! It was a small difference, but she really was a little bigger! She giggled, then said, "Cool! But, y'know, I think your breasts are a little bigger, too!"

"Really? Let's see!" Mike pulled her T-shirt off over her head, unhooked her brassiere, and was soon standing, now stark naked, in front of her twin! "Lemme see yours!" she said, and began unbuttoning Lex's shirt for her. Her finger were trembling, and she couldn't quite seem to catch her breath! She had never felt this way before, but she liked it!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.