My Adventures with Keiko - Cover

My Adventures with Keiko

Copyright© 2001 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 3: Keiko and I Go Skating

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Keiko and I Go Skating - Keiko, the beautiful Japanese exhibitionist, moves to San Francisco, where I meet her and we have many exciting adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

When I arrived home that afternoon, before I went to Keiko's apartment, I cleaned up the mess we had made the previous night.

The towels we had come on and peed into were still a little damp. I noticed a little odor as soon as I walked in the door. I threw open the windows and balcony door to air the place out, then I grabbed the towels off the sofa and put them in the laundry basket.

Rummaging under the kitchen sink, I found a can of disinfectant and deodorizing spray and gave the sofa a good dousing. Then I directed the spray into the air, fogging every room in the apartment.

Satisfied that I'd done everything I could for the moment I set about getting dressed for our shopping trip. I didn't have a giant erection at the moment so it was relatively easy to put on my skin-tone g-string, covering my penis and balls adequately, except for the little bit of cleavage showing above the top hem of the g-string pouch, not to mention all my pubic hair.

I wanted to give Keiko a good show, so wearing only the g-string I walked to her apartment.

"Wow, you are getting very brave," Keiko exclaimed marveling at my near-nakedness. "Turn around."

I spun around so she could see both sides of me.

"You have a really nice ass," she commented.

"As do you. I really enjoyed watching you run down the hall this morning."

Keiko was still wearing her work clothes, but had begun unbuttoning her blouse as we stood there in her doorway talking.

"Give me a minute while I change," she said. "Come talk to me."

I followed her into the bedroom. Keiko took off all her clothes, underwear included.

"I hate having to wear all this stuff to work, but they really don't like it when I wear something too revealing. I need my job!", Keiko said as she rubbed the bra marks below her breasts and the elastic marks her panties left below her waistline.

She fished another revealing string bikini from a drawer, smaller, if it can be believed, than the one she wore the previous two nights. The top piece had only two small circles of fabric that she positioned right on top of her nipples. An outer ring of aureola showed all the way around. The fabric on the bottom part was so small and thin that it went up the crack of her vagina, almost comepletely disappearing. She might as well not have worn anything. Keiko then put on a beach cover-up that buttoned in the front. Needless to say, she didn't button it at all.

"OK, I think this will do. Now let's go finish dressing you."

We went back to my apartment and Keiko looked through my closet once again, finally picking out one of my Hawaiian shirts. It was oversized and a little longer than a typical front-buttoning shirt, so it hung down enough to just about cover my ass.

"We're ready to go," Keiko announced. "Grab your fanny pack again and we're on our way."

I stuffed my wallet and keys into the fanny pack and we headed out the door to the elevator.

"OK, so tell me where we're going," I said.

"You'll see soon," Keiko said mirthfully.

We were hand in hand as we exited the elevator and walked out to the bus stop. People walking by stared at us as we stood there waiting. After all, Keiko was just about naked under her beach jacket. I wasn't as naked looking as she was, but my g-string was still pretty skimpy.

The bus came and we got on, once again being stared at by the driver and everyone on board.

"Isn't it exciting?", Keiko asked, tightly gripping my hand for emphasis. "Hey, where's my hard-on?", she said, looking at my crotch.

"I guess I'm getting used to this. I haven't had an erection since I got home."

"Am I losing my touch, or is it that you don't love me anymore?"

Keiko was only joking, of course, but it still struck a nerve in me.

"Don't even joke about that, Keiko. I'm madly in love with you. You are the most beautiful, most exciting woman I've ever met. Every part of me belongs to you. I'm yours forever."

Keiko smiled her wonderful smile and put her head on my shoulder, placing both hands on my arm and squeezing.

"You are such a love," she whispered.

We rode in silence, enjoying being with each other, and oblivious to the stares of anyone else.

"Here's our stop," Keiko said, motioning me to get up.

We had arrived at a strip mall, with several large chain stores as well as a lot of much smaller stores.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"It's right around the corner," she said as we got off the bus and started walking into the crowd.

Again, everyone stared at us, apparently disbelieving what little we were wearing, especially Keiko.

"Here we are," Keiko announced.

It was a sporting goods store that specialized in skate- boards, scooters, and in-line skates. We walked into the store and immediately all the clerks stopped what they were doing to gawk at us.

The clerks were all young kids, mostly guys but a few girls, too.

"We need some skates," Keiko said to no one in particular.

They continued to stand there in disbelief, not moving.

"Who can help us?", Keiko asked.

"I can," said one of the guys finally. "What kind were you looking for?"

"Something we can use to skate around the lake," Keiko responded.

"These skates right here are more for competition," the guy said. "But the ones over here," he said walking over to another display, "are more for a casual activity like skating down the sidewalk."

There were several models to choose from and Keiko started picking a couple up to examine them. I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye standing behind me and to one side. It was one of the girls and she was staring at Keiko's almost naked vagina, then at my pouch-covered scrotum. I decided to have a little fun with her.

"While he's helping her, perhaps you could help me find a nice pair of skates."

I took her by surprise, I could tell by the look on her face.

"Uh... OK," she managed to say. "What size shoe do you take.

"Usually about ten and a half. But I want something that's light and has good ankle support."

"Then you probably want something like this," she said picking up one of the display models and handing it to me. The skate was very light and the ankle material felt solid.

"Can I try these on?"

"Sure," she said. "I'll be right back."

"I need some socks, too."

"OK, we have some you can use."

"I mean socks to buy."

"Uh... OK."

The girl disappeared into the back of the store. While she was gone I watched what Keiko was doing. The guy was sneaking views of Keiko's vagina as often as he could and I noticed he had developed a hard-on he was trying without success to hide. I'm sure Keiko had noticed, especially when she looked over at me and winked.

The rest of the clerks were standing by the counter. The guys had a dumb blank stare on their faces as they watched Keiko, but the other girl was looking at me with a smile on her face.

The girl who was waiting on me return with a box and a package of socks.

"These are the kind of socks most people wear with the skates. They're a little thicker than regular socks and have extra material on the ankle and heel to help prevent rubbing and blisters."

I sat down on one of the chairs and started to open the box.

"Here, let me help you put them on," she said, kneeling down in front of me, pulling the box towards her and opening it.

I opened the socks and put on a pair as she took the skates out and laced them up partially, then held one out.

"Here, put your foot in."

I lifted my leg and stuck my toe into the open skate. The girl was looking directly at my crotch. The act of lifting my thigh caused one of my balls to be partially exposed on one side, and as I pushed my foot onto the skate, the amount of cleavage increased at the hem of the pouch.

I could hear the increase in the girl's breathing as she ogled what I was exposing to her. It was a dangerous and exciting feeling to have such a young girl kneeling in front of me so close to my penis, which started to swell a little. I tried not to dwell on the thought too much, lest I get an erection that would be impossible to hide.

The skate fit pretty good as she laced it up, sneaking glimpses at me whenever she could. She prepared the second skate and held it out. Lifting the other leg caused the side of my ball to likewise be exposed. And when I pushed my foot into the skate, the pouch hem slid down a little bit more, helped by my slightly engorged penis. The girl could see the base of my penis clearly and all of my pubic hair. It was such a turn-on, but I fought to keep from becoming fully erect.

When both skates were laced up, I stood up, wobbling a little at first, but then catching my balance. I took a few tentative rolls on the wheels, picking up speed and confidence as I went up and down the aisles.

As I went, the breeze lifted my shirt in the back, giving the clerks a clear view of my g-stringed ass. Keiko had also gotten her skates on and joined me as we sailed around the store, asses fully exposed.

"This is great," Keiko exclaimed. I knew what she meant. It was great for two reasons. One was that it was so much fun to be skating around the store. The second was that it was great to be so naughty to expose ourselves to these young kids.

"We'll take these," Keiko announced as we skated back to our clerks.

I decided to give my girl clerk a final glimpse of me.

"Are the skates OK?", she asked, looking down at my feet, but taking a generous view of my crotch.

I tried to look innocent as I looked down and adjusted my pouch, pulling it out a little to expose about half of my penis and balls, then letting it snap back.

"Yeah, the skates seem to fit good. How does it look to you?"

"It really looks good," the girl said with a smile.

I had my back to everyone but the girl, and I adjusted myself again, this time not only opening the pouch, but pushing my balls up from beneath. My entire penis popped out into full view. The girl gasped. I pretended it was an accident.

"Oops," I muttered, taking my time stuffing myself back in.

I turned around and skated up to the counter to join Keiko. We paid for the skates and left the store, skating out onto the sidewalk.

"Wow," Keiko exclaimed. "That guy couldn't keep his eyes off of me. It was so exciting. Look what happened."

She indicated her vagina with her hand. The little cloth in front was so far up her slit that it could no longer be seen. In addition, vaginal moisture had started forming, shining when the light reflected off it.

"That guy's going to have to masturbate for sure!"

"Maybe he'll screw the girl who was waiting on me. I treated her to an unobstructed view of my penis."

"Really? Tell me what happened."

I told Keiko how I had pretended it was an accident when my penis popped out and how I took my time covering it back up. We both laughed as we skated out into the street and headed for the lake, shirttails flying up as we went.

Lake Merced has a paved walkway all the way around it. At almost every hour of every day, many people can be seen running, biking, or skating the five-mile circumference.

We had been skating for about a mile. People stopped to look at us, but there were a few other people wearing skimpy outfits also skating, not as skimpy as ours, but not wearing beach shirts either.

"Let's show them how it's really done," Keiko said, removing her beach shirt to expose her minimal coverage swimsuit.

Keiko had begun to perspire a little, and her skin shone in the sunlight. At first glance it looked like she wasn't wearing anything, especially her bottoms. Her large outer vaginal lips were touching in the center because the cloth was totally hidden up her slit. Way down at the bottom of her vee, I could see her inner lips beginning to poke out. Everyone was staring at her and she knew it.

"I am almost totally naked," she exclaimed. "You need to take your top off, too."

I took it off as instructed. It felt wonderfully free and exciting to be so exposed as we passed all the other joggers and skaters. Despite my best efforts, the excitement of being so exposed and seeing Keiko's beautiful near naked body was giving me an erection.

The front of my little pouch was beginning to tent as my penis got larger and larger. Finally I couldn't contain it any longer and the head started poking up from beneath the top hem. Keiko had noticed.

"Soon it will be totally exposed for everyone to see," she said excitedly. "Wow, it is really sexy to see it."

As we skated around the lake, my penis finally got to full erection and was sticking out totally. People gawked as we passed them, especially when we rounded a bend in the path and would take them by surprise. The would stop dead in their tracks and stare open-mouthed as we passed them. I could feel their gaze on our asses as they watched us go by.

We were overtaking a group of skaters in front of us, two men and two women. The men were wearing shorts and the women were wearing 2-piece bikinis, the kind that fully cover the ass.

"Beep, beep," we sounded as we approached them.

They turned around to see us coming, mouths dropping when they saw how naked we were.

"Wow," one of the men said. "You guys don't mess around," he said, ogling Keiko's almost complete exposure.

"Oh my god," one of the women said, first seeing Keiko's vagina and then looking at my hardened penis.

We couldn't get around them, so we had to slow down, pulling up right behind them, almost stopping. I surprised myself by not being embarrassed or self conscious. In fact, I was getting more excited by the minute.

"Care to join us?", Keiko asked with a big smile.

No one answered her. We had all come to a complete stop, standing there facing each other.

"We could have a lot of fun skating around the lake together," Keiko continued.

"Sure, I guess so," one of the men said, the others just standing there in seeming disbelief.

"But there's some rules you have to follow," Keiko said in mocking seriousness. We all stood waiting for Keiko to continue.

"You each have to remove one item of clothing if you want to join us."

"I don't know if I can do that," one of the women said.

"I've only got on one item of clothing," one of the men said.

"We'll be safe together," Keiko said. "Here, I'll go first."

Keiko reached behind her and untied the thin strap of her top, then untied the neck strap. What little top she had fell away to reveal those beautiful breasts of hers. Everyone gasped, including me, to see that gorgeous body.

My penis was already sticking out completely, but I bent over and removed my g-string. I was standing there in public totally naked, my penis standing out like a pole.

"OK, now it's your turn," Keiko said expectantly.

To my surprise, one of the women went first. Like Keiko, she untied her straps to release her smallish but still lovely breasts. Her nipples were already hardened.

"Wow," I said. "You look really good."

The woman looked a little embarrassed, and I thought she would put her top back on until the other woman removed her top. Her breasts were not as large as Keiko's, but still were something to behold, and with really large nipples that were beginning to harden with the exposure.

"OK guys," the women said.

The men looked really embarrassed and finally pulled their shorts down. Both of them had also developed pretty big erections. Both of their penises were bigger than mine, with one of them being really huge.

"Oh my god," one of the women said turning to the other woman. "You didn't tell me he was so big!" Her jaw just about dropped to the ground.

"One more thing," Keiko said, untying the sides of her bottoms and letting it drop away from her vagina. The sight of her standing there naked in public was so wonderful, her hairless lips totally exposed. My Keiko was truly the most beautiful woman ever to walk on planet Earth.

Keiko look squarely at both women and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, what the hell," the big-breasted one said. She pushed her bottom down and treated us to a view of one of the hairiest bushes I've ever seen. It had been shaved a little on the top and sides, but was untrimmed in the middle. The muff of hair stuck out at least two inches.

The other woman followed her lead and pushed the bottoms down. Her vagina was almost as bare as Keiko's, except for a small tuft of hair right above the top of her slit. She had really large inner vaginal lips that hung down.

"Now we are ready to skate," Keiko said, pushing off.

To all the people we passed as we skated, we must have looked quite a sight. Six completely naked people on skates, the guys with their erect penises poking out in front of them. We skated around the lake, people coming to a complete stop. Traffic on the street was clearly being challenged by the sight of us. Several drivers came to an abrupt stop to look, almost causing wrecks from being hit from behind. We could hear tires screeching.

The feel of the wind on my body and the dangerous excitement of being totally nude in public had given me a huge erection. My penis was pointing almost straight up, bouncing up and down as I skated.

I watched the display of asses in front of me. The two women who had joined us had really wonderful asses for different reasons. The woman with the big bush had a large cushiony ass that bounced as she went along. I could just imagine what it must be like to enter her from behind, my hands feeling her generous rear as I slid my penis in and out of her huge vagina. She other woman's ass was slender, but with a good shape to the bottom of her ass. As she skated, I could catch glimpses of her large vaginal lips moving side to side. All three women, including Keiko, were secreting moisture. I could see the light reflection on the insides of their thighs.

I'm not a homosexual, but if I was, the two guys would be good choices based on their physical appearances. Both of their asses were athletic looking, muscles rippling as they put one foot in front of the other. They were pretty good skaters, too, every now and then turning around and skating backwards. Their erections were not as pronounced as mine, and they were bouncing up and down as they skated. I noticed Keiko looking at the guys with a bit of admiration, especially the guy with the really huge penis. Not only was it long, but substantially thick, too.

The men and the women were all looking around at us, just as we were at them. Both of the women had noticed my pronounced erection and spent a bit of time turning around to see it. The big bushed women winked at me and pursed her lips in an air kiss. I blew an air kiss back at her. I couldn't help but think of how big and juicy her vagina would be and what it would be like to be inside of her.

Keiko slowed down and let the others pass her. She picked up speed again as I caught up to her.

"That guy's penis is really big! I've never seen anything quite so large, even in those porno movies."

"Yeah, and that woman has the largest, hairiest vagina I've ever seen."

"Are you thinking about having sex with her?"

"Just wondering what it would be like. But don't worry, Keiko. The only woman I want to be inside of is you."

"You are so sweet. I also thought about that guy's penis and what it would feel like. But I think it is too big. I think your size is just right. And your penis is very beautiful to me. I loved touching you last night and making you come. I have never done that with a man before. And I never have come quite so nicely as I did from your tongue and mouth. Can we do it again?"

"Keiko, I'm yours forever. We can do it anytime you want."

She grabbed my arm with both hands and smiled that beautiful beguiling smile at me. Suddenly, Keiko's vision seemed focused on something up ahead.

"Look, there is police car. I don't think they have seen us yet. Quick, let's go behind these trees."

We ducked behind some trees and Keiko started to put on her tiny swimsuit.

"Exposing to people is exciting, but I do no want to go to jail," she said, tying her swimsuit and adjusting the tiny patches of cloth.

I put my g-string on, followed by the beach shirt and buttoned it up. Keiko had also buttoned up her beach shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.