Shock - Cover

Shock

Copyright© 2001 by Stone-D

Chapter 3: External Influences

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: External Influences - A violent accident leaves Daniel in a coma - a coma from which he recovers only to find himself gifted with powers undreamt of, powers that soon put him into a situation he is ill prepared to handle.<br> <i>This is tale that is vastly different from the norm. The codes are an extremely vague indication by design so don't assume anything. Read the content warning to get a better idea.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Caution  

FOR DANIEL, THE next three hours were filled with a plethora of doctors, specialists and general busybodies, all equally astonished and baffled by his transformation from a vegetable to a prime example of a man in full health. Blood samples, pressure cuffs, miscellaneous scanning hardware - all insisted that he shouldn't even be there. Three solid hours of pushing and prodding - without the least bit of lubrication - left Daniel feeling somewhat reamed and slightly suspicious about the professional detachment of some of those around him. Throughout all of this, Daniel saw nothing more of Dr. Farrow - apparently he was feeling unwell and had left some time earlier.

Finally though, Daniel's patience was nearing breaking point. Thankfully, not one of the numerous tests had registered his growing anxiety and the pounding headache he was suffering. He had not anticipated the barrage of mental torment as he was meticulously examined by nearly everyone who wasn't a patient. Daniel simply could not find a way to shut them out - the querrulous voices yammering their dismay even as they voiced their congratulations upon his discharge; the silent commands demanding he confess to orchestrating a crude prank as they nodded to one another eagerly at this development. Contradictory emanations of praise, disbelief and even fear surrounded him as he was propelled from one laboratory to another - each and every one of them focused on Daniel.

One discovery Daniel made should have left him overjoyed. Instead, it compounded the situation and he started to think he was being driven insane on purpose. Daniel had found during one of numerous attempts to ignore the mental clamor that with a little effort he could also 'see' what they saw in their minds - the mass of wildly pulsating energy lines and precise geometric interconnections he could see inside himself was not as strong within others, but the chaotic jumble that found rapidly coalesced into something like a thirties silent movie, becoming clearer as he grew accustomed to it. Thankfully though, this was one aspect he was in full control of. He did not particularly enjoy the images that flashed through some of their minds as he lay face down on a ward bed in his backless hospital shift.

A few minutes shut away in a room whilst they argued amongst themselves was all the peace that he found during those painful hours, even then he could still hear the roaring murmur of their mental bickering beyond the walls.

Daniel's overall disorientation was beginning to wear off now, and his recollections of recent events were starting to impose unwanted feelings in his heart. He was changing; there was no denying that. The rapid and extremely erotic events that immediately followed his awakening would have left Daniel in utter disbelief if he had heard about them from someone else.

But no. Rather than the usual rote hospital routines, he had somehow reorganized his own chaotic biochemistry to a level that had panicked the locals. He had slep... no, he had screwed with a woman he knew not one whit about. My god! Daniel thought. What if it was my lust being projected that made her do... that's tantamount to rape! He shuddered in self revulsion momentarily as a thrill of perverse lust surged through him, then forced his mind past that on to other topics. Mild amusement followed by another wave of dismay washed over him as he recalled the close call with the orderly - what damage had he done to the poor man? Was he still in the john, torturing his guts trying to squeeze out a nonexistant turd?

Fending off various excuses and vaguely worded threats of dire medical repercussions should he leave now, he eventually fought his way clear and successfully discharged himself once his insurance details had been settled by telephone - yet another laborious process, no doubt hampered by local efforts to detain him by the torturer-priests of the great god science.

Finally, Dr. Roberts, one of the more prominent physicians there and the one with the largest concentration of humanity in his soul, intercepted him just as he signed his name for the ninth and last time on the small mountain of paperwork.

"I do appreciate your understanding Mr. Stone, but really you must realize that this just does not happen every day!" <Damn, that sounded trite.> "I sincerely appologize for our behaviour and... err, the little incident with doctor Emal." <Bloody cloth headed wierdo!>

Daniel scowled. He still suffered from the occasional twinge if he tried to walk normally.

"Anyway!" said Dr. Roberts hastily when he saw the look on Daniel's face. "I'm sure you're wanting to head off now. Please go to reception and book an appointment for three days from now, we'll need to do another checkup just in case something crops up."

"Three days? What checkup? I thought you said I was fine?"

"Oh yes! Remarkably fine, I should say. Nonetheless, the possibility exists that you may have some delayed reacti - "

"Hold it, hold it. Whatever. Alright, I'll show - but I don't want a circus waiting for me, just you okay?"

Dr. Roberts' face fell momentarily. "Ah, well I can't - " <Bugger.>

"Thought so." He had picked the crude image from the doctor's mind earlier in his interrogation depicting a large auditorium filled with rapt faces from the perspective of a man standing behind a podium. "Fine. Here's how it goes. I will phone the clinic, tomorrow maybe," Daniel gestured vaguely. "Then I'll set up an appointment on my own terms with yourself. Only you will know about it, so if half the medical profession does show up I know who to blame. That okay with you?" Daniel raised his eyebrows enquiringly.

Dr. Roberts paused, then sighed as resignation swept his features. "Alright, yes that will be fine. Here's my card. Its got my extension number so you can contact me direct." <That way at least I might keep some possible discov... >

"Haven't you got a mobile?" Daniel asked after a quick scan of the business card.

"Oh, no! Certainly not. Can't stand the bloody things." Daniel saw a vivid image in the doctor's mind depicting a nighmarish being, some kind of monstrosity with cracked skin and bat-like wings straight out of ancient greek mythology, descending on him as he ran fruitlessly. Strangely, the creature seemed to be called Denise.

Ah, Daniel thought. Must be his wife.

After Daniel had signed himself out of the clinic, the receptionist handed over a small bundle of four envelopes that had apparently been waiting for the day he woke up. The first was from his friend and the company's lawyer, Samuel Brooks, and was dated roughly two months previously. The second appeared to be from the police and the third was again from Sam, this time a mere two weeks. The last was a plain envelope with his name printed in block capitals on the front, with no label nor return address. Seating himself next to an elderly man reading a newspaper - a visitor most likely - he tore that one open first and read the handwritten note within.

Mr. Stone,

I really don't know what to say, other than I'm sorry about what happened. You saved my life in more ways than one and I am in your debt. The clinic refused to tell me when you woke up, so please contact me whenever you can.

Erin.

Daniel noticed an address at the bottom of the paper, but didn't read it knowing he would probably forget it shortly. So he put the note back in the envelope and opened the first letter from Sam.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.