Shock
Chapter 2: Elementary Physical

Copyright© 2001 by Stone-D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Elementary Physical - A violent accident leaves Daniel in a coma - a coma from which he recovers only to find himself gifted with powers undreamt of, powers that soon put him into a situation he is ill prepared to handle.<br> <i>This is tale that is vastly different from the norm. The codes are an extremely vague indication by design so don't assume anything. Read the content warning to get a better idea.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Caution  

"OH REALLY? THEN what? Ohshutupshutup! Getoffthephone!"

Pain. Darkness. Overpowering stench. His... him? Her? Its? Confusion. Jumbled memories, flashes of anguish, suffering and overpowering horror and fear. Ahhhh, the pain!

"Oh, come on Pat! You don't mean it do you? OhchristPat! Enoughisenough!"

Nerves aglow with fire, yet numb and distant at the same time. Disconcerting images flashing like a kaleidoscope - a woman's face white with shock; a man's mouth stretched open in a scream; a couple of black-clad youths with guns mouthing obscenities.

"Well you've only got yourself to blame. You did go back to him, it was YOU that chased after him. Bloodyhell! WhydotheykeepcomingtoME!?!?"

A bird's eye view of a man flopping and twitching on a wet... that was... him! That was HIMSELF! Sudden pain - a sense of agony tearing through his... Throat? Gut? Groin? No, throat. Sound. A godawful noise like the wailing of a banshee in heat.

"No I think - SHIT! Sorry Pat, gotta go. Patient just woke up! And Christ he's vocal! Shittalkabouttiming!"

A strange pulsing sensation. Familiar, almost welcoming if it weren't for the discomfort. Like liquid fir... like being electrocuted!

"DOCTOR!!! Quickly, he's woken up! Condition A critical, I think he's in shock - he's convulsing! Goddamngoddamngoddamn! Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!"

Now he remembered. The cold fury of the pure, cleansing fire of electricity washing through him, purging his flesh and thrashing his synapses with the cleansing rage of raw power. A baptism of pain; a pogrom through his brain, the cradle of his mind. A righteous charge of oblivion rampaging amongst his neurons.

"NnnnngggGAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" What a strange, disjointed sensation. Sound, hearing... his ears! "HnnnnnneeeeaaaarrrrRRRGGHH!!" Almost as if... odd. Those... sounds seem to coincide with each bout of pain. Some connection? Ears? Throat?

"NURSE! Get the emergency team here STAT! Crapwhatafuckup!"

"Already done, I hit the call button after calling you. ShitohshitIforgot!"

"Grrraaarrgggglll!" Curious indeed. Could it be... Yes, that's me making that noise! And this pulsing and tensing...

"He's bloody drowning in his saliva! Nurse, grab hold of him! Daftbitch! Isawthat! Iwonttakethefallifhecroaks!"

Ahh. Yes, that seems to be it. A minor pulse here... done. Now the spasms... hmmm. Seems to be... yep, done. Woah! It's a riot in here, I'm sure it's not meant to be that way... yah, that's better.

Relief. Bliss. Quietitude and calmness. A glorious peacefulness the likes of which...

Nooo... a bit too much... hah. Done. Simple relaxation.

"Well bugger me blind! Nurse, what did you do? Tell me! Godhelpyouifyoustuckhimwithaneedle!"

"N-nothing! Nothing! He just... stopped! Bloodyhell!"

This feels... odd. No, 'feel' is the wrong word... sense. Not perfect, but it'll do. Oho! I appear to be doing the birdy trick again. Best get back.

"What's his readings? Lyingbitch! Nobodysnapsoutlikethat!"

"Eh? Oh, um... heart rate normal, respitory rate slightly high, but within parameters, blood pressure high but falling fast..."

"Here, let me see that! Youwereyappingonthephoneagain! Werentyou?!"

Hmmm. Pleasant. Feels like coming home. Yes, now it feels right. His... muscles... felt stiff, awkward. Pained and stressed. Surreal. Sending his mind down through his nervous system he could see the minor damage caused by his epileptic fit, nothing time won't heal. He brought his attention back to his brain and cortex, then attempted to shut off the pain and agon... hey hang on. What's going on? What am I... I've never been able to do this before. Sod it. Ahh. Better, pain signals acknowledged and signal stopped. Hey nice! This... nah. Must be dreaming. But...

"I can't believe it. You didn't bang against it or something did you? Gormlessbitch. Iwouldntmindbangingyoumyselfthough."

Better. Pain in my throat's gone! Oh, this is niiice! Now, what are these two yelling about? Oh, me. Hmmmm.

Scan, sift through recent memory. Categorize, eliminate irrelevancies, analyze.

"N-no! No, I didn't, I wasn't anywhere near it until you asked me to look at it! Ohshitplease! Ineedthisjob! Patyoubitch! Ohshit!"

Odd. Curious dual pseudo-conversation going on here. Never mind. Time to test out my throat. "Eaarrrk. Hrrrr. Gark! Sorry. Doctor, it's hrrrk... alright. Wasn't her fault. Shit that feels strange."

Daniel carefully opened his eyes. The glare made him quickly shut them again. Some squints, blinks and a minor adjustment to his eye muscles later he was looking around the room.

The doctor - a short, balding middle aged man with a neatly trimmed beard and gold rimmed spectacles. The nurse - a young, twenty-something brunette with cute, youthful features. Eye color... blue. Yes, blue. Nice. About 5'2" Daniel guessed. They were both staring at him with their mouths gaping wide in astonishment.

In the distance he could hear yelling and the rhythmic squeak of a heavy trolley being rolled down a tiled corridor.

"You can cancel the emergency call, they won't be needed." Oh, this is good! The certainty of it. He could sense every minute detail of his own body and he had no doubt he had control over every aspect of it too. But that can wait till later.

The doctor shook his head as if coming out of a trance. "Please, just lie back and relax. You seem to have had a mild seizure and we need to ensure you have suffered no damage as a result of it. AndifhehasyoullgetitrealgoodElaine. IntheassifIhaditmyway. Please, just l..."

"Not necessary. I'm quite fine, I assur..." But then again, I'm sure this level of control isn't exactly normal. No, best play along for now. "Actually, I do feel a bit dizzy." Daniel lay back down and tried to reorganize his thoughts.

"Now, nurse. Perhaps you can tell me why you weren't on station and monitoring the patient? Ivegotyounowyoucocktease! Waittillpersonnelhearsaboutthisone!"

Now that didn't sound very nice. I've never ever heard such a wierd two-part conv... hey hang on. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"Please, relax. I was talking to the nurse. I said, 'Perhaps you can tell me why you weren't on station and monitoring the patient'. Andshedbetterhaveagoodstory! She was supposed to be keeping her attention on you."

Strange, that wasn't... nah, it couldn't be. But...

Daniel retreated back into his mind, and experimented momentarily. He reached out, focusing on the doctor standing before him and attempted to...

"Well? Nurse? I'm wai... GAH! SHITwhatthehellwasTHAT!?!?" The doctor jerked suddenly, dropping his clipboard to the floor. "Bloody hell, what was that? Felt like... never mind. FeltlikeIdswallowedafuckinbatterythatswhat!" He bent down and picked up his clipboard, his hands shaking slightly.

Ooops. Well, something worked at least! Gleefully, Daniel mentally rubbed his hands together before reaching out again, more carefully this time.

"Are you alright doctor? You look - "

"Never mind that. Tell me what you..."

"Doctor, I said it wasn't her fault. Leave her alone." A push, a tiny tendril of focused energy. [Leave her alone. She did everything right. Go about your work.]

"... what you... errr. What?" The doctor looked momentarily confused, then slightly irritated. "Yes. Well. Uh, well done nurse. Yes, carry on. You handled yourself well there I must say. Please take care of our patient Mr. Stone, I need to be on my rounds. Good day, sir, I'm glad to see you feeling better at last." With a grim smile, he turned and stalked off out of the room and away down the corridor.

It worked! Oh YES, YES! IT BLOODY WORKED! Later. Experiment later.

"Wha... WhatthehellsupwithdocFarrow?" The nurse looked bemused. "Well that isn't like hi... oh, sorry. That startled me for a moment, I thought I was going to lose my job! AndIthoughtIhadtoo! Thanks for backing me up though." She looked embarrassed.

"No problem. Why on earth would you lose your job? It really wasn't your fault was it?"

She blushed. "Well, thanks for saying so but I was on the phone when I should have been working. Godthatwasaclosecall!"

"Aha, but from what I could hear that was Pat's fault wasn't it?"

"Well, ye... YOU HEARD THAT!? Ohmygod, you were awake already then? Ohshit! Pleasedontlethimtellanyone!"

This double conversati... no, face it. You're reading - no, hearing - her mind! Jesus, it's unreal! And it's getting annoying, despite the potential. I have to find some way to block it, I'm having enough difficulty concentrating as it is. Some way to differentiate at least...

"Yeah, I wasn't paying much attention though. You may have noticed."

"Oh I'm so sorry! It's just that Pat always thinks that my time is hers and..."

"No, no. Really, it's okay. You get that alot then?"

"Sorry? Thisisconfusingashell!"

"People telling you their problems. Confessing or whatever."

"Ahhh... n-not really. Well..." <How the hell does he know that?>

Ahhh! That's better. The second voice, what she was apparently thinking, sounded muffled now, distinctly seperate from what she was actually saying. "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. It's just that I had a friend once who had just that problem. Used to drive her nuts."

Her face flushed again and she stiffled a giggle, turning it into a smirk. "Oh, well I suppose. Yeah, I do get that. Nuts?" She laughed. "It drives me up the wall sometimes." <Well this is a novelty. A witty guy! Pretty damned observant too.>

Interesting. "Well, at least you're more cheerful now. You looked like you were due for the firing squad at dawn earlier."

She did giggle now. "God yes! I really thought I was going to be fired!" <Hey, I actually like this guy! He's nice.> "Anyway, how are you feeling Mr. Stone?"

"So-so. Um, I was in a coma wasn't I? How long?"

Her face fell slightly. <Oh, here we go. Sigh.>

That didn't sound good. I really REALLY need to find some way to block out those signals - I've been with two people, so far. I dread to think what outside will be like. "Long time was it? Couple of days?" Daniel hazarded a guess. "Weeks?"

She paused. "Uh. Look, perhaps I should get Doct..." <Oh no, he's not going to take this well.>

"No, I want you to tell me. Please, I'd rather you told me rather than that self-serving prick that was here earlier." He smiled brightly at her.

Another blush. <Best move over to the instruments, that kind of information doesn't generally go down well.> She edged slowly nearer to the display panels, then said, "Ah... alright. Three months."

A surge of panic raced through Daniel's mind. Three months! Three MONTHS!? He fought down his emotions, hoping those damned machines wouldn't register anything beyond a slight flicker. Hopefully she'll think it's simple surprise. Three bloody months!? Well well. Life's a bitch, and th... but he didn't exactly suffer... much. And he did benefit from it. He had benefited a great deal apparently.

"Oh. Right. Three months? Well, I suppose I overslept slightly then, hmmm?" Daniel sighed.

The nurse stopped and looked at him, wariness and doubt plainly visible on her face. "You're taking this awfully well. Are you alright Mr. Stone?" <Poor bastard.>

Daniel forced out a chuckle. "Hell yeah. By the way, just call me Daniel or Dan. Getting called mister sends chills up my spine." He smiled at her. "And while we're on the subject, what's your name? I can't make out your tag from here."

"OH! I'm so sorry. It's so easy to forget. Here," she rushed to his side and offered her hand, which he shook. "My name's Elaine. Elaine Jacobs." <Jeez how dumb am I?>

"Elaine. Pretty name..." He looked at her closely. Now that he was more or less wide awake and in control of his body, he looked at her in greater detail. Average height with wavy dark curls resting against her fresh cheeks. A trim figure in good condition - must work out or do aerobics or something like that. Couldn't see much of her breasts past her nurse's uniform beyond the fact that they were a nice and comfortable handful, but her legs certainly were nothing to complain about - quite visible in her uniform. Damn, three months! Erotic thoughts swept through his mind, wishing this, wishing that. "... for, uh, a pretty lady." He grinned.

She turned bright red. "Oh, um... thank you Mr... ah, Daniel. Dan," she spluttered. <Aie! What the hell? Acting like some dumb teenage cheerleader!> Her hand relaxed slightly in his grip. She seemed to be a classic swooner.

Oh yes. That blush just turned pretty into downright sexy, and as for her in a cheerleader outfit... Three months!! "So... Elaine. Just what exactly are your duties here? Surely it's not just sitting there watching monitors all day long?"

"Oh no!" He let go of her hand and her arm swung lifelessly down to her side. "Well, most of the time yes, but I also have to feed you, change your sheets and... and..." she blushed again, more furiously this time. "... and, err, give you a bath. Once a day." <What the hell's the matter with me!? I've given him nearly a hundred baths already!>

Ahh. This could be fun. Heh, I might as well freshen up before leaving. "Well, I do feel a bit - tacky." Daniel grinned widely at Elaine, embarrassing her even further and causing her to shift her eyes away and down. Her breathing sped up slightly, causing her... chest, to visibly strain against the fabric. Nice handfuls if I'm any judge, he grinned inwardly to himself, somewhat lewdly.

"Um - yes, of course. Mr - ah, Dan. I'll be just a moment." <Oh god what is with me!? Oh shit I'm... I'm bloody WET!! God how embarrassing, I hope he hasn't noticed!>

Like hell I haven't noticed, he smirked. Watching Elaine walk away towards the privacy curtains, he couldn't help but notice the way her legs moved as she sashayed across the tiled floor, clearly outlining her rear - firm, and with an outline that smoothly matched with the rest of her figure. More evidence of a healthy lifestyle.

The erotic imagery became more and more vivid as he watched her from behind, as he recalled past experiences from his university days. The young librarian who had sucked him in the storage closet; the french foreign exchange teaching assistant who he'd screwed on the Vice Principal's desk late one night. And his favourite, the amateur cheerleader he had reamed during a football match at half-time. Her yells and lewd curses of encouragement he could remember clearly to this day.

After closing the privacy curtains, Elaine uncovered a trolley against the far wall on which was laid out a variety of soaps and cleansing ointments and oils. A large basin was prominent on the top surface. This she filled with water - quite hot, judging from the steam - from a nearby faucet. Wheeling the trolley beside his bed, she glanced at him with a look of outright embarrassment which she tried and failed to mask.

She coughed lightly. "Daniel, I'd, ah, like you to take off your gown now please." <Get a hold of yourself, girl!>

"Gown? Oh. Yes, this. Certainly." Flashing a grin at her again, Daniel promptly sat upright on the bed and peeled off the plain backless hospital shift beneath the sheets then laid back down again. "How does this usually work? I mean, I wasn't really able to... ah, appreciate my previous baths."

"Well I have to give you a light massage first. To prevent your muscles from deteriorating you understand." <Shit! What's with the explanation? Why did I say that!?> "That's only for the coma ward though," she blurted out weakly.

"Oh, yes. Of course, what else?" He grinned at her. "Back first right?"

"Um, yes. If you would, please turn over."

Daniel turned over and propped his head on his crossed arms beneath the small pillow. Some seconds later, he felt the sheets being drawn back down to his waist - and stop there. Aha! Looking back behind him, he saw Elaine squirting something from a red plastic bottle into the palm of her hand, then she rubbed her hands together briskly. Body oil presumably.

Elaine noticed him looking at her. "Massage oil, good for the skin." She blushed again, then shook her head slightly as she fought an internal war.

Smiling to himself, Daniel turned his head back down and closed his eyes. Moments later, he felt Elaine's hands running down his spine, squeezing muscles along his back and his shoulders. He did feel quite tense, that felt good.

"Hmmm. That feels nice. You've got strong hands there Elaine."

"Thanks," she said as she kneaded between his shoulder blades. "I do this every day, so I suppose the exercise has done some good. I still tend to get cramped in my shoulders afterwards though, your... ah, muscles are quite hard." <There you go again! What was that about!?>

"That's a good technique you've got there, you're quite skilled. Did you get professional training as a masseuse?"

"What? Oh no!" Elaine blushed with embarrassment and paused. "I just... um, picked it up as I went along. Sort of. Practice." <Oh gawd! Next you'll be stuttering, you simpleton! Damn, I need to change my pa... >

"Could you do my legs now? My back and shoulders feel nice now, thanks."

<Oh shit!> Elaine looked down at the sheets covering Daniel's legs - and backside. <Get a grip! Is this behaviour even remotely professional!?>

"Oh, okay. Sure." Elaine gripped the sheet and pulled it down to the bottom of the bed, averting her eyes from Daniel's firm buttocks. For the past three months she had been bathing this man, and all that time she had thought of him as simply another coma patient - certainly not as a Man. A Man with a nice ass. <Oh dear god!>

Daniel felt her massaging the soles of his feet, moving upwards and teasing his calf muscles, spreading the warmth from her hands and the oil into his skin. "Hmmmm. Wow, that's good." Daniel sighed and relaxed, enjoying the warm buzz as his muscles loosened and lost their tightness. The warm spread up onto his thighs, a light tingling spreading all over his body.

A short pause, a nearly inaudible sigh, then he felt Elaine's fingers kneading his buttocks. Some time later, he felt her pause and hesitate.

"Why'd you stop?"

<Oh damn you Elaine!> "Ah, please could you turn over now?"

"What? Oh, yeah sure." Daniel casually turned over, his body complaining at the interruption to the relaxation. He looked at Elaine - her eyes were focused blankly on his legs, or it could be the bed. "Something wrong?"

She blushed again. "Hmmm? Uh, no. No. Sorry, I was thinking about something." Hesitantly, she started massaging the front of his legs. <Get past this and you'll be home free.>

Five minutes later, she moved away from his thighs - still staring blankly at nothing in particular - and started to work on Daniel's neck muscles, prodding and kneading the flesh around his cheeks and the back of his head.

Daniel closed his eyes again, enjoying the sensations as she progressed down to his shoulders, then as she took each arm individually and rubbed the soreness out of his biceps and dug her fingers between each finger on each hand. His arms were released, then he felt her firm grip on his chest - kneading and squeezing his wasted yet still firm pectoral muscles, running her fingers along his ribs, slowly moving down to his firm stomach then down to his hips. A longer pause this time.

"Wow, that feels good. Don't stop, please."

Hesitantly, he felt her start again, softly but firmly digging her fingers and knuckles about his groin and inner thighs. He felt her fingers entangling in his pubic hairs, occasionally brushing against his penis - each touch accompanied by a short pause.

Opening his eyes, he saw Elaine with a look of concentration as she went about her work - with her eyes tightly clenched shut.

"Elaine." Her eyes flew open, then opened wider as she saw what lay between her hands. Her mouth gaped open and she froze. "Elaine? Am I... uh, embarrassing you?"

She started then shook her head, still gazing with a look of fascination at his pelvis. "Uh, ah... no. NO! Absolutely, no. I've done this, um, plenty of times before." Her fingers started again, but with a feeling of hesitation, a light trembling as her hands shook. <Oh christ oh christ! He's so... so BIG!! Shit!>

Big? Daniel chortled to himself. It's been a long time since anyone said that to me. That train of thought brought another barrage of erotic images to his mind. Another light brush against his penis, and he could feel his blood starting to surge in his nether regions. Hah! Embarrassment? She ain't seen nothing yet!

"I... um." Elaine look on, aghast as she witnessed Daniel's member become turgid, filling with blood and slowly rising erect. <Go on, quick before it's too late! Oh god I forgot the gloves!! Too late, too late!>

Looking at her, Daniel saw a flash of resolution cross her face. Then he felt a mild shock as her hands closed around his shaft and start to rub the oils into the skin there and around his scrotum. Looking down, he saw how one of her hands was rapidly stroking in a clinical fashion up and down on his member, the other vigorously rubbing at his sack. More blood flowed, became a torrent.

<Ohhh jesus look at that! It feels so... silky... > A slight whimper escaped from Elaine's parted lips. She flashed a look at Daniel, hoping he hadn't noticed, and saw him looking back at her. She blushed furiously.

His member was now fully erect, and was straining and jumping against Elaine's palm as she rubbed up and down on it. Moments later, her other hand joined in task, eliciting a grunt out of Daniel that made Elaine visibly jump.

"Wow. That... feels so good, Elaine. Wow." She stopped suddenly, then moved back towards the trolley. "Why'd you stop?"

He looked over as she washed her shaking hands, then she started fiddling with the soaps.

"I've... finished the massage. Time for your wash, Daniel." <And I've got to go through that again! Shit I need to go and change! Shit I need to go for a wank!>

Daniel ran his eyes up and down her figure again, barely suppressing his mirth at that last thought of hers. Her legs were pressed firmly together, as if fearful of letting something go. His cock twitched enthusiastically. My, my! The last time I went to a masseuse it was me that was embarrassed - now it's the other way round!

Shortly, he went through the motions again as she directed him onto his front - slightly uncomfortable for him, a vast sigh of relief from her - and washed down his back with a hand towel soaked in warm, soapy water. Turning over again, she went through the same steps - feet, legs, neck, face, arms, chest... until she again reached that dread zone, making her cringe and unconsciously cross her legs, slowly rubbing her thighs together. His member had gone down, but sprang up again - much quicker this time - as she applied the suds and started to run her fingers up and down his shaft, forcing a small strangled squeak from her.

Daniel stretched out and let a mute whistle escape his teeth. Looking at Elaine, she had a look of concentration with her mouth slightly agape, her eyes fixated on his penis, her breathing rate increasing steadily and forcing her breasts to become clearly defined in her uniform. He could feel his balls tensing; her long and luxurious hand job was getting results, and he could feel his muscles tensing for the imminent release that was months overdue.

Evidently she could feel it too, for she suddenly snapped out her fugue and ceased her rubbing, a look of shock and acute embarrassment flushing her features. <Oh my god, I've gone too far! He's going to cum!>

"Please, don't stop now Elaine." She looked back at Daniel; her eyes were wide open and looking slightly glazed, her legs kept crossing and uncrossing, her knees moving up and down. "Please?"

<He's going to cum! Let him! No, stop! No, let him! No, stop! No... > Slowly, she seemed to reach a decision. "Um, don't tell anyone please?" <Oh god I want to do it! No, I want that... thing IN me, I need it so much! I'm so damned horny... it's ridiculous! SHIT! What am I thinking!?!?>

"Of course not." Daniel smiled up at her, encouraging her to carry on, her secrecy assured. He tried to send out his new senses into the corridor outside - how easy that was! There was no one there. Yes, secrecy assured.

She nodded, then looked back down and wrapped her small hands around his member once again then continued rubbing. This time without the cloth and her hands were wrapped fully around him.

"Sssssssss!" A hiss escaped from Daniel's clenched teeth. "Ohhh, that feel so good Elaine!" He reached up his hand, and started to softly caress her hair. She froze momentarily, then continued her gentle stroking. He twined his fingers in her hair, then moved his hand down to her shoulders, squeezing gently as he moved down her uniformed back. He felt a slight bump where her bra strap was, then continued caressing down to her waistline. He paused, waiting for any reaction. Seeing none, he moved further down. Her body started to shake and tremble as he reached her ass cheeks, where he stayed and started to squeeze and caress the hidden flesh there.

Her motion increased in pace; pulling, pushing, squeezing, relaxing. His glans flared, he felt his balls tighten. "Elaine... uhhhh. I'm... cumming!"

She barely dodged aside in time as a stream of sperm erupted from his penis, landing on the crumpled sheets at the foot of the bed. Spasm after spasm; spurt after spurt. His orgasm swept through him, a thrill unlike any he had known before, the sensations undoubtedly augmented by his new abilities. "Ohhhh god... Ahhhh!" His hips thrust up out of the bed automatically, jerking and twisting with each spasm, his hands gripping her backside and the bedsheet respectively as he thrust into her hands.

Eventually he calmed down, orgasm over. He opened his eyes and looked at Elaine, who was still standing there trembling with his hand on her ass and staring at his spent member.

"Oh my god, what came over me?" she whispered, sounding like a frightened child. Her hand moved up to cover her mouth in shock, then the smell of semen hit her nostrils and her hand came back down again. She looked stunned, her mind a blank.

"Thank you Elaine, thank you. That was great. Elaine?"

She shook herself back into awareness, then looked back at him with shock written all over her face. <Oh my god, what have I done!?> She turn around, then sat - no, collapsed like a rag doll at the side of the bed, shaking her head, her own wetness forgotten in her fear.

"Shhhh. It's alright, thank you. I won't tell anyone. Please. Come, sit here Elaine." She moved over closer to the head of the bed, on automatic as her conscious mind roiled with thoughts he couldn't make out.

When she was much closer, Daniel reached up and gripped her shoulders, then started to massage the tenseness out of her muscles. By christ, she wasn't joking about cramp! Her muscles were taut, her body still trembling.

"Wh... what are you doing!?"

"It's alright. Relax, I'm getting the cramp out of your shoulders. Remember? You told me about them."

"Oh, yes. Thanks, that's... that feels nice." She sighed as the tense feelings in her muscles began to loosen. "Mmmmmm. Thats so nice." She giggled slightly as he moved his hands down to her lower back. "Quit that, I'm ticklish!"

"Oh, sorry!" He grinned. He pulled himself up to a sitting position, then started again on her shoulders. "This is slightly uncomfortable. Here, sit back here a bit." He gripped her about her waist, then pulled her back further onto the bed.

"What... hey!" <My god he's strong! He just lifted me like a rag doll!> She shivered, then relaxed as he started again on her shoulders and neck muscles. <It's alright, he was just getting comfortable. That's all.>

She really is quite beautiful, he thought. Her neck is lovely, her shoulders straight. Maybe I can... hmmm. Well, she did just give me a handjob, you can't get much more intimate than that. Talk about breaking the ice! Can't quite reach though yet... hang on. [Lean back, rest against my chest.]

"Oh wow. It's been so long since someone did that for me." She sighed, then leaned back against him, nestled between his arms.

Oh yes! I can't believe it, I can directly influence another's thoughts! I wonder if... no. He thought sharply. No, that wouldn't be right. Suggestions, hints... yes. Coercion, outright commands... no. Definitely not. At least, not for this purpose anyway. It's more fun like this. That doctor was okay but I won't allow myself to fall into that trap.

Grasping and kneading her arms, he leaned down and softly nuzzled against her neck, lightly brushing his lips against her throat, kissing her shoulders through her uniform.

"Wh-what are you doing?" <What? What's happening!? What's he doing?>

"Shush. Just relax, you're all tensed up."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.