Shock - Cover

Shock

Copyright© 2001 by Stone-D

Intro

Erotica Sex Story: Intro - A violent accident leaves Daniel in a coma - a coma from which he recovers only to find himself gifted with powers undreamt of, powers that soon put him into a situation he is ill prepared to handle.<br> <i>This is tale that is vastly different from the norm. The codes are an extremely vague indication by design so don't assume anything. Read the content warning to get a better idea.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Caution  

Copyright Message

This story was written by Laga Mahesa (aka Stone-D), 2001.

The usual restrictions apply. No content changes allowed, these headers remain intact and attached to this story at all times. Permission to archive ONLINE is granted, providing the site does not make any DIRECT profit from this story (advertising is understood and allowed as long as this is not the only story and I am not the only author on the page) and that this story is not submitted to member-only restrictions.

If, for some strange and inexplicable reason, any publishers - or dare I say producers - are interested, please contact me ASAP.


WARNING

This story is ongoing - in other words, IT IS NOT FINISHED YET. I know that annoys some readers, so at least you have been warned.

Each 'part' will end at a definite scene change, so confusion will be at a minimum. This tactic will hopefully reduce any anguish and gnashing of teeth should I for some reason decide to dump the story altogether.

This is my very first real story, at all, ever. So please bear that in mind when reading it.

Oh, sorry for the huge header. I copied it from some source code I wrote a while ago and couldn't be bothered changing or pruning much.

Now. Enough blithering - on with the story.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.