Home Again, Home Again - Cover

Home Again, Home Again

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

I wrapped my arms round Mum's naked torso and cuddled her to me,

"Of course I'll do as you want. Anything as long as I can keep fucking you, Look how excited I am again just thinking about it." I pulled back a bit to allow Mum to see the erection I was again sporting.

"We haven't time to do anything about that now. We both need showers before your father gets home. Why don't you join me in the shower?"

I picked up my clothes and followed her to the bathroom, throwing my clothes into my room on the way, and climbed into the shower stall with her. There was not a lot of room in there and we were pressed hard up against each other and my hard cock was rubbing against her soft tummy, and her breasts were against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and proceeded to rub myself to a climax, ejaculating my cum up her belly and between her tits. My legs almost gave out as I was coming and I had to cling desperately to her to stop myself slumping down to the shower tray.

When I had recovered my strength I apologised for my thoughtless action and went on to try to bring Mum off with my fingers, eventually dropping to my knees and locking my mouth over her cunt and working on her with my tongue. It was a great feeling engaging in sex play with the hot water cascading over us. Finally Mum orgasmed and we were able to get cleaned up and dry off, both managing to be fully dressed and down stairs when Dad got home.

After dinner some friends came by and picked me up for a night on the town, the result of which was a horrendous hangover next morning. I kept my head down until I heard Dad leave for work and then I sneaked downstairs in my underwear, trying desperately not to make any loud, painful noise, like footsteps. When I entered the kitchen Mum looked up from her paper and asked if I wanted something cooked for breakfast. The thought of it almost made me vomit and she looked quite worried at the vehemence of my negative response.

"All I want is Enos, disprins and coffee and to be left in peace. I'm going back to bed and I'll be lucky to get up today!"

"I suppose that means you don't want me to join you then?" Mum looked extremely surprised when I confirmed my desire to be alone.

"You wont forget that Dad has his boss and his two assistants and their wives coming for a bar-b-que dinner tonight, will you?"

"I think I'll just stay in my room out of the way and grab something to eat if I feel like it. Dad won't mind, will he?" I took my coffee and headed back to bed and was really relieved when I heard Mum's car head off, presumably for a day at the tennis club.

When I awoke late in the afternoon, had dozed fitfully for hours, off and on, I went down and helped Mum get the barby ready and assisted her in preparing salads. After the spuds were peeled and there was nothing else to do I borrowed her car and went down to the local pool for a quick dip, feeling infinitely better afterwards. I stopped off, bought a 6 pack of beer, picked up a couple of burgers for my tea and returned home. I just beat the arrival of Dad and the visitors and retired to the safety of my room. Dad came up and suggested that I might like to go down and meet his guests, but seemed to understand my reluctance and acquiesced to my staying out of sight

I mucked around on my computer and consumed my burgers and put a large dent in the six-pack. The ice-cold beer really tasted great, and despite my morning decision to never drink again, I found that a full dozen would have been a more appropriate purchase. I listened to everyone eating and drinking and soon after their meal I heard Mum come upstairs to the bathroom - she must have decided to leave the downstairs facilities for the guests. By this time I was getting quite nicely, thank you very much, and in my semi-drunken state I decided to pay Mum a visit.

I walked quietly down the hall and walked straight into the bathroom. I had prepared myself to apologise and walk straight back out again if it wasn't Mum, but luckily it was her, sitting on the toilet with her shorts and nickers around her ankles, peeing quite peacefully. She looked up in shock and opened her mouth to scream but quickly shut it when she realised that it was me. I snibbed the lock on the door behind me.

"Hurry up and finish there! I'm as horny as hell and need a quick piece."

"Don't be so stupid! We've got visitors and Dad's home! What do you think you are playing at? Get out and don't let any one catch you leaving." By now the stream of urine had ceased.

I didn't say anything, just moved to her and pulled a wad of paper off the roll and reached down and wiped her dry. I grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet and moved her so her back was against the wall. I crouched at the knees, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and stood up, driving my cock home and lifting her off her feet. I grasped her buttocks to help support her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and we proceeded to fuck, Mum was well lubricated and, once we had started, she entered into our intercourse with enthusiasm. We both soon reached climaxes and I had to clamp my hand over her mouth as she went to cry out in her excitement, getting a painful bite for my thoughtfulness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.