Home Again, Home Again - Cover

Home Again, Home Again

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

I went back to my sunbathing and lay there thinking of a plan to seduce Mum. My feelings for Dad and my conscience were preying on me, giving me a strong guilt feeling, but I was so horny from wanting her that even a threat with a shotgun probably would not have stopped me trying to get in her pants. I ran through all the mother/son incest stories on the net that I could remember but could not come up with an idea that might work. My best approach seemed to be to carry on as I had been, taking every chance to caress and sweet-talk her, in the hope that the pressure might eventually get too much and over-come her natural instinct to say No to me. Not a very cunning plan but it was the best I could come up with. With this thought in mind I dozed off in the sunshine and slept till the evening shadows chilled me and drove me indoors.

Mum was standing at the bench chopping vegetables when I entered the kitchen and I decided to put my plan into immediate action. I had the rolled up foam pad under one arm, and so, when I paused to kiss the back of her neck, I reached down and ran the other hand up her thigh, under her dress, and clasped one cheek of her backside, and squeezed it through her nickers. Mum jumped and tried to escape my grasp but was prevented from getting away by the bench, so she slapped at my hand, forgetting she was holding a peeling knife, and it was only my quick reflexes that saved my getting a nasty wound. She was quite shocked at what she had nearly done and was most apologetic and anxious that I should forgive her action.

"It's OK! It was probably my own fault, it's just that I didn't realise my touch was so repulsive to you now. I'm sorry if I offended you earlier to the extent that you now find my touch so terrible." I didn't really mean any of this bullshit but I figured that my increasing her mixed feelings of guilt and contriteness could only work to my advantage.

Mum dropped the knife and turned and wrapped me in her arms, hugging me tightly and saying,

"Don't be so silly! Of course I don't find you repulsive! Just the opposite, in fact, - I find you too attractive and desirable. I don't feel I can trust myself when you touch me." She looked most distressed as she said this and I could see that my ploy had worked. She gave me a quick kiss and released me, turning back to carry on with the vegetables, and I headed upstairs feeling smug and pleased with myself.

I mucked around on my computer until I heard Dad come home and then headed down to join them for dinner. While I opened a bottle of wine in the kitchen Dad went upstairs and got out of his jacket and tie and when he returned he climbed on a stook on the dinette side of the Island Bench and we all chatted over a glass until the dinner finished cooking, and then I helped Mum dish out while Dad had another wine. We decided to eat at the Island and not bother about setting the main table so Dad stayed where he was with Mum and I sitting opposite him out in the kitchen. It was a cosy way to dine, we finished the rest of the bottle of wine and started in on another, and I was feeling quite mellow and reckless when I placed my hand on Mum's thigh. Dad could not see my action from where he was seated and I knew it would look as if I was just sitting with my hand on my lap. Poor Mum didn't know what to do, she couldn't reach down and push my hand away, or protest verbally, so she merely sat there with her legs clenched together, pretending that nothing untoward was happening. She got a bit flushed and started to burble a little when she was talking to Dad, but I think he put this down to the wine. I had managed to get my hand about half way up her thigh, but could progress no further, when Mum finally finished her food and quickly stood up to clear away the dishes.

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV with Mum sitting on the far side of Dad, keeping clear of me, until it was time for bed.

I lay in bed until Dad left next morning and waited until I heard Mum go to the bathroom for her morning shower. I gave her a couple of minutes and then went down the hall, tapped on the door and walked straight in, saying,

"Sorry Mum! Can't wait! I need to pee right away. Just pretend that I'm not here and go on with what you were doing." I flipped my cock out and proceeded to piss as hard and noisily as I could, watching at her outline through the misted glass door. Mum gave a startled yelp and turned her back to me, but then, for some reason, she turned back and went on with her wash. She seemed to make a great production of washing her pussy very carefully and rubbed at it for an excessive time with her face cloth, I wasn't sure whether it was me winding her up or the other way round. I quickly grew an erection and stood there rubbing it softly waiting for her to exit the shower and make some comment. Finally the water shut off and she stepped out, reaching for a towel. Mum looked at my erection and commented,

"Well, I suppose you're pleased with that but you are wasting your time. I told you yesterday that we weren't going to go any further so you might as well go to your bedroom and play by yourself." She turned away and began to dry herself.

That hadn't turned out quite as I hoped or expected and I left with my tail between my legs. After a sheepish breakfast I retired to my room and switched on my computer, hoping to have received a reply from Mary-Anne, and sure enough, when I had loaded in my user name and password, I found that there was a fair sized file waiting for me. I paused before opening it and decided that I would be better reading it when Mum wasn't around, so I walked down to her room and found her in her undies sitting in front of the mirror doing her hair and makeup.

"What have you got planned for today?"

"I'm going over to the club to apologise for not being able to play tennis today and then I will come back and head into town to do some shopping. Would you come with me and carry the parcels?"

I agreed to this and it was decided that she would pick me up in a couple of hours, and after watching her put on her stockings and dress I returned to my room and opened my email when I heard her leave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.