Home Again, Home Again - Cover

Home Again, Home Again

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Exchange student returns to Mum's welcoming arms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Stretching luxuriously, I was happy to have spent the first night in almost 2 years in my own bed. Lucky enough to have been born to parents who were 'reasonably comfortable' I had just spent 2 years abroad as an exchange student, staying in the home, and attending the school, of the girl who had lived in my room for the 2 years.

While it still looked the same as I left it there were some subtle differences, that I couldn't point a finger at, that showed she had been there. There was a definite female odour remaining and was reminding me of her bedroom. I had never met Mary-Anne but, having seen her picture, heard her family talking about her and checked out her drawers and wardrobe, and their contents thoroughly, I felt I knew her intimately well.

Her underwear had regularly provided stimulation for my masturbating sessions, faint hints of her womanly odour remaining even though it had all been washed. No doubt she had checked out my room as carefully.

Mum and Dad had picked me up from the airport late last evening and I immediately noticed change in Mum. She looked a lot younger, having changed her hairstyle and lost some weight, and seemed a lot more relaxed and self-confident. Having another woman round the house had obviously been good for her, me being their only child. I noticed when they both gave me welcoming hugs that her body felt a lot firmer and fitter, and I found out, when complimenting her on it, that she had taken up tennis, and was playing and exercising regularly. Dad looked even more worn out and I learned, from Mum's concerned comment, that he was working harder than ever and would not, or could not, slow down, and as she said 'it's not as if they needed the income.'

It felt good to be back with them and it felt good to be heading for home, the three of us crammed across the front seat. We talked non-stop for the whole journey and I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate and answer their questions as the feel of Mum's firm thigh pressed against mine was causing a reaction in me that I was ashamed of. My dick was becoming very uncomfortable confined as it was in my pants. I was glad to arrive home, unload my gear, grab a shower and crawl in to bed.

I came back to reality when I heard the faint sound of Mum approaching my room. A favourite trick of hers used to be waking me by tickling and I was fairly sure that she was going to try this again. I decided to give her a surprise of my own and pretended to be asleep as my door slowly opened and she quietly approached my bed. With a sudden laugh she pounced and commenced to tickling me, but I was ready and rolled over quickly and clasped her in my arms and tried to turn her face down saying,

"Think you'd get me, eh? I'm going to paddle your backside to teach you the error of your ways." I laughingly threatened her, and she struggled in my grasp to continue tickling me or get free.

We finished up in an awkward position, Mum was half lying on my chest and I still had her wrapped in my arms trying to get her so that I could hold her down with one hand and give her bum a couple of smacks with the other. Suddenly the top of her robe fell partly open and one breast fell free and hung only a couple of inches from my face. We both froze and I stared at it. It was not huge but appeared to me to be absolutely perfect. I was so close I could see the fine blue veins criss-crossing under her smooth white skin and could make out the little goose bumps in the large dark aureole that surrounded her nipple. I couldn't help myself and raised my head and ran my tongue over her nipple and the fell back, mortified. What had I done? This was my mother and I had just licked her breast. My arms fell away and Mum sat up, fumbling her breast back inside her robe.

"God! I'm sorry about. What must you think of me? Flashing myself at my son."

Mum was flushed, embarrassed at what had happened and looked in need of re-assurance.

"Don't be silly, Mum. It was an accident and anyway, you shouldn't be ashamed to show off anything as lovely as that. Any time you want to flash it I don't mind being the 'Flashee'." I thought a bit of a joke might put her more at ease and it seemed to have worked, she visibly relaxed and looked more comfortable being with me.

"Now whose the silly one? I came up to get you up so a you can have breakfast with your father before he goes to the office." She stood holding the top of her robe closed, seemingly unconcerned that the bottom part separated giving me a glimpse of her inner thigh, well above her knee, and headed out the door.

I went to the bathroom for a pee and a quick shower and eventually made my way into the kitchen and joined them at the table. We chatted for a while I told them of some of my adventures in a new land and finally Dad was forced to leave for work. Even though it was a Saturday he wouldn't be home till early evening and suggested that he take us out for dinner, somewhere. We could take a cab and have a few drinks and enjoy a good night out to welcome me home. It seemed like an excellent plan and Mum said she would make a reservation for about 8.00 o'clock.

After he had left Mum suggested that we could go to her club, spend an hour on the tennis court and then have a swim before lunch. I gathered up my tennis gear and swim togs and put them in a barrel bag and joined Mum in the car. She had dressed in her tennis clothing and the short skirt rode high as she drove and showed me that she had legs to match the breast I had already seen. I must have been staring too hard and my thoughts must have been obvious as she flushed and said,

"You shouldn't be looking at me like that. I am your mother after all. I should have worn slacks."

"Sorry if I was staring, but you have changed a lot since I went away. You look 10 years younger and if you weren't my Mum you'd have something to worry about. You really are beautiful and sexy - I bet Dad's jealous and keeps close watch on you." I was a bit taken aback at my own temerity and worried how she would take it.

"Thank you for those kind words. It's lucky for you that you're my son as well. It's a pity your father didn't spend more time giving me compliments instead of working. Sometimes I think he doesn't care about me at all."

I could see that I'd hit a nerve and decided to drop the subject and anyway we were nearly at the club. We played a couple of sets of tennis and I got my butt kicked. I hadn't played any tennis for a couple of years and Mum certainly had. When we stopped and had a cold drink before our swim she was obvious pleased and excited about having beaten me - her erect nipples showed clearly through he tennis dress top and sports bra. Suddenly I was eager to see her in a swimsuit.

When she joined me at the pool she had on a tight black single piece suit that moulded her body tightly and contrasted with her tanned skin and pale blond hair. I stared at her yet again and once again she blushed,

"I knew when I was putting it on that I shouldn't. Stop staring and remember who I am." She blushed even more and went on, "and you better fix that down there or every one will be staring at you."

It was my turn to blush, staring at the way her breasts and nipples pushed out the top of her suit and the way her pussy was outlined in it's tight fit, had given me an erection and it was obvious in my swim-suit. I sat down on a sun-lounger and fumbled my penis to a more comfortable position, under the cover of my towel on my lap. Figuring that the cold water would calm me down I dove in and waited for Mum to join me. We had fun splashing and hazing each other and then climbed out and claimed two loungers to sun our-selves and dry off. At her request I rubbed some lotion on her back and legs, being careful to take no liberties, and I enjoyed the feel of her silky skin unde my palm and the sight of her buttocks and pussy lips outlined by the black nylon of her suit.

Eventually we dressed and headed home for lunch and then I retired to my room ostensibly for a snooze but with the full intention of masturbating. Mums body fulfilled my fantasy needs for that afternoon and I came into the hand towel long and hard. I came to with Dad knocking on my door to hurry me up to get ready for our evening out and I hurried to the shower to freshen up, and remove any trace of my afternoon's activities. When we set out we made a handsome family picture, Dad in a jacket and tie, me in a sweater and tie and Mum was wearing a strapless number that displayed her shoulders and the upper slope of her breasts off to perfection. The dress only fell to about three inches above her knee and, coupled with her high heeled shoes, showed off the length and shapeliness of her legs. She was carrying a coat and I was pleased that she hadn't put it on and spoiled my view.

The cab dropped us off at a dinner and dance restaurant that had great food and music and was well patronised. We had a fine meal and drank a couple of bottles of wine and then decided to stay on for a while and do some dancing and have a few more drinks. We moved from the dining area and found a table near the dance floor. Mum and I continued with the wine and Dad switched to Jack Daniels, he was getting a bit drunk having consumed the major portion of the wine at dinner, and he finally seemed to be relaxing. I hadn't realised the stress that he must work under until I saw him forget about his job for the first time.

Dad had a couple of dances with Mum, returning to the table for a couple of drinks between them, and, when he was having difficulty keeping steady on the dance floor, he suggested that I take over. Mum ignored my half-arsed protests and pulled me onto the floor and putting one hand on my shoulder and grasping my hand in her other one led me round in time to the music. It was getting late and the lights had been dimmed right down and when we were on the opposite side of the floor from Dad she released my hand and put both her arms around my neck pulling my body close to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.