New Girl in Town - Cover

New Girl in Town

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jessica's new in town and she comes where Tom works looking for some information. The young couple hit it off right away and Jessica invites him to her home to do some work together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

It had been six months since Tom and Jessica had last seen each other and since the last time they'd had sex together. Tom had thought he'd never see her again; she'd moved away and taken a job in another country but then one morning he heard a voice from behind his back and he turned around to find the hottest sexiest woman he'd ever known standing there waiting to say "hello" and to let him know she was "back in town". Tom felt his cock instantly harden and start rising sharply in his pants. Jessica was wearing a sexy long skirt and a top that did nothing at all to disguise her sexy full DD-cup breasts. He'd never quite seen her dressed so hotly in public, and he loved what a hot young woman he saw standing there in front of him. Most people might not find a long skirt on a woman sexy, but there was something so very subtle about Jessica's sexuality that a long skirt just drove Tom crazy imagining the sexy legs and ass hidden underneath. It was easy to forget how sexy and beautiful and young Jessica was when she was gone for months at a time but seeing her again quickly reminded me how hot and sensual she was.

Tom quickly remembered back the first time he'd met Jessica and what a sexy impression she'd made on him. That had quickly led to them getting together and Tom had been the man fortunate enough to have the pleasuring of taking Jessica' virginity. She'd allowed him to seduce her and she'd fucked him hotly in response to his sexual and physical seduction and attentions to her. They'd gone on to enjoy fucking together several more times and then a new job had taken Jessica out of the area for a period of several months. He'd had an email from her that she's was returning to the area for the summer but that morning as he stood there, just seeing Jessica again took his breath and caused other involuntary but obvious reactions as well.

Tom quickly caught up with what had been going on in Jessica's life and they ended up by making arrangements for a date that night. Tom told Jessica he'd come to her place and pick her up around 6:00 P.M. After Jessica left, Tom could think of little else that day except for the history he and Jessica shared together. He could hardly wait to re-open the book on their experiences together and write some new chapters.

Tom picked Jessica up at her house that night and they first went to a nice restaurant for dinner. Tom just wanted to enjoy being with Jessica and looking at her while they ate before they went to the motel room he'd rented for their evening time together. He almost felt guilty that he didn't take Jessica there first but he really had more that he was interested in about Jessica that just a sexy babe to fuck with. He enjoyed being around her, talking with her and listening to her voice and her laughter as they would make each other laugh at their jokes and funny comments.

Tom noticed how nice Jessica's large D-cup breasts looked in the top she was wearing. Her breasts were some of the most rounded he believed he ever seen on any woman, and the best part was that he also knew what they looked like naked and available to his touch and kiss. Tom and Jessica had been intimate lovers more than once, but he still didn't want to blatantly gawk at the awesome tits sitting there high on her chest. But, he couldn't keep himself from allowing his eyes to lock on her chest and just stay there except for occasional glances up at her pretty face. Yes, her breasts were something to behold and he couldn't wait to see them again in all their naked beauty.

The couple enjoyed their meal and when they'd finished a large piece of cheesecake together, Tom paid their bill and then escorted Jessica out to his car. He'd first planned to take her back to his place, but he wanted to treat Jessica extra special since it was the first time he'd been with her since she'd returned home. He drove instead to a very swanky nearby hotel where he'd booked a suite on the top floor and had ordered fruit, other snacks and a large bottle of chilled champagne for the two of them to enjoy.

When the door closed behind them as they entered their room for the weekend, Tom ensured the door was shut and he locked the latch to make sure no one could enter and disturb their intimate times together. Tom wanted to enjoy Jessica like he'd never done before. Jessica was as horny as Tom was. She walked into his arms, letting him pull her close against his body, her sexy full breasts immediately pressed tightly against Tom's chest and he reached down, grasping Jessica's nice asscheeks through her skirt and pulling her groin close against his. He had a huge hardon and he wanted to ensure that Jessica knew how turned on he was already. Tom couldn't believe how much he'd missed Jessica and she seemed equally happy to se him again too. He'd been so lonely without her and so fucking horny that he'd almost forgotten how sexy she was and what a hot sexy body she had. Tom pulled Jessica close to him and his left hand stole up to her chest between them and his hand closed over the large orb of her full breast underneath the material of her top. Tom wasn't sure what age Jessica had begun to develop breasts but he knew that now in her mid-20s, she had one awesome rack of tits. They were so hot and so large that the blood rushed from his head to his cock as he grew a huge hardon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.