New Girl in Town - Cover

New Girl in Town

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 2: Exploring New Territory II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Exploring New Territory II - Jessica's new in town and she comes where Tom works looking for some information. The young couple hit it off right away and Jessica invites him to her home to do some work together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jessica's hands came down on the top of his head, and she pressed firmly against him, thrusting her groin up into his licking, kissing mouth as her hands firmly encouraged him to do whatever he wanted with her pussy. Tom wanted to caress and play with Jessica's tits and hair and all of her body but for the moment he could only concentrate on her cunt. He licked and sucked her clit and her pussy until he could feel her wetness increasing and her hips were bucking her ass up off the couch to meet his face. Suddenly Tom heard Jessica moaning and he knew he'd achieved his goal - he was about to bring Jessica to a strong lusty orgasm. He continued licking and then probing his finger in and out of Jessica's tight pussy until he heard her moaning "yeesssssss, yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, mmmmmmmmmm" until he heard her sighs and moans begin to taper off and he knew that she'd moved through her climax and was ready - more than ready - for Tom to make his next move with her.

As Tom heard Jessica moaning and writhing underneath the sucking and probing of his tongue and fingers in her pussy, he felt his cock growing into a huge very urgently horny erection. He knew that the next thing he must do would be to move up over Jessica's naked body and slide his engorged hard cock into her pussy and give her every last inch of his hard thick cock. Tom quickly got out of his pants, shirt and underwear, allowing Jessica to see his hard cock jutting up from his groin at about a 45 degree angle. He could see in her eyes both lust and slightly veiled concern at the length and girth of his cock but she didn't make any effort to stop him from moving further with her. When he was completely naked, Tom moved gradually up over Jessica's prone body and began kissing his way from her pussy up above her belly button and lower stomach to the sexy full mounds of her awesome full breasts lying there nakedly exposed on her chest. Tom kissed and sucked firmly on the nipples of both breasts as she reached between he and Jessica, slipping his fingers down between her legs again and diddling her wet pussy with his fingers as he continued to bring Jessica into a fiery hot state of sexual arousal.

Tom had no intentions of asking Jessica if she wanted to fuck or anything else. He intended to slip his cock inside her as soon as possible and fuck her as hotly as he was able to. His cock banged against Jessica's naked pussy and when his lips touched hers in a hot lusty kiss, he took his hand from her wet horny cunt to his cock and began to rub the head of his dick up and down on the slit of Jessica's engorged pussy lips. Tom firmly and insistently kissed Jessica's sweet hungry lips and he found that she was throwing herself into their intimate sexual experience as much as he was.

Tom leveraged himself up slightly above Jessica, firmly aiming his cock into the mouth of her pussy and then he wedged the head in her cunt lips, allowing it to begin spreading her pussy as he allowed his body to fall downward and begin entering her pussy.

"Oooooooooooooo, Tom, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Jessica moaned as she felt the blunt full head of his hard cock beginning to enter her body. "Ohhhhhhhhh, be gentle, Tom, please don't hurt me," Jessica begged as she tried to spread her legs and allow Tom as much room to enter her pussy as possible.

"Yeah, Jessica, you're so fucking wet and hot, lady," Tom said as he felt his cockhead disappear in her cunt and he allowed his cock to slide further inside her. Then, Tom felt strong resistance to his cock going any further and it suddenly dawned on him that he was on the verge of fucking a bona fide virgin. "Jessica, you've never been fucked before, have you?" Tom couldn't help ask as he realized that he was going to be the very first man to stick his hard horny cock into Jessica's hot tight cunt.

"No, I've never made love with anyone before, Tom, but I am soooo ready for you to be the first. Please don't hurt me any more than you have to," Jessica begged as she reached up to Tom's naked ass, wrapping her hands around him and actually pulling his cock deeper inside her virginal pussy. "Ohhhhh, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Tom," Jessica hotly begged as she realized that her days as a virgin had come to a sudden and very erotic end. As Tom's cock broke through her hymen, Jessica felt a sharp pain that continued to hurt some as his cock began to penetrate further inside her cunt with the removal of any further resistance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.