My Husband Turned Me Into a Black Cock Slut

by Toesman

Copyright© 2001 by Toesman

Erotica Sex Story: A missionary's daughter and newly wed-wife is turned into a black cock slut by her husband, so that she is black bred by her black master owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   .

My name is Laura and I live in a suburb of Los Angeles. My husband, Jimmy, is a police officer there for about 2 years now. When I was newly married I was 24 and my husband was 26. All his life Jimmy wanted to be a police officer. Our marriage was only 6 months along when Jimmy got accepted to the force. I was so happy for him. We were so much in love it was silly. My parents were missionaries and I grew up overseas. I loved where I grew up, but I really missed the states and was happy to come back here for college. I have medium length blond hair and small A-cup breasts, but despite that fact, I never lacked for male attention in college. But I can't say I was very sexually active until my marriage.

When Jimmy had been on the force for a few months I noticed he was acting funny for a while, and I finally asked him what the problem was in bed one night. He told me he was experiencing some hazing problems at work. I asked him what kind of hazing but he refused to go into it, saying he would handle it. He didn't though because a week later he was really mad and slamming doors and stuff like that. I told him he had to tell me what the problem was or get out of the house for a while as he was scaring me. He told me that there was a tradition that the new cops had to go through to be accepted. If they didn't they weren't going anywhere in the department. That the promotions wouldn't be coming along that normally would. I asked him what kind of tradition he was talking about. He finally got a beer and sat down and told me that there was a poker party the new guys were expected to throw for some of the older members of the force.

I said that there wasn't anything wrong with that, why would he be so upset? He told me that the wives or girlfriends of the new cops were expected to "entertain" the other cops at the party by dancing around naked and being alone with each of them for 10 minutes or by dancing on the table at the last hand and stripping and then having an hour alone with the winner of the last hand. I understood why he was so upset now... We hadn't been married a year yet and this was pretty wild. It wasn't what I expected a police force should be doing in their off-time. I mean I was raised by missionaries for God's sake. This was way beyond anything I had ever thought about in my wildest fantasies.

Jimmy was pretty quiet. I told him maybe he could look for a job in another city nearby, but he told me that he would have to log some time at our city first and hope for a good recommendation from someone in the force. Then he asked me if I thought I could just do it once and it not affect our marriage? I was flabbergasted! How could he say that? Could he really mean that he would want me to act like a slut and be alone with a guy or guys and do whatever?????

We went to bed pretty silent. As we lay there in the darkness I though about sacrifice and how it would just be once for my husband and it would help him in his job and I could just forget about it after that. I reached over and touched his cock. I rubbed it a little, feeling it get hard in my hand. I whispered that I would do it for him if he wanted me too. He was instantly rock hard and climbed on me. He stopped only to put a condom on before he slid his cock in my pussy. He fucked me hard for about ten minutes, then exploded in me. I took the condom off his cock and kissed it and licked the rest of the come off it. I told him I would do it, but he couldn't hold it against me, and I would act like I liked it for his sake, but I didn't really want another man besides him. He thanked me and thanked me more than once, and said he would find out more details and get a date set up. I had told my husband that I wasn't going to like it, but in truth the more I thought about it, the more excited I got. I had never done anything so...wicked...before. I knew that whoever won the last hand would want to, would expect to have sex with me, so I thought it might be fun to get it out of my system as I had never really had much experience before.

My husband had more details when he got home the next night. The party was to be set for a Saturday night in two weeks. I was to wear a "revealing outfit" but it was to be my choice on whether I had to entertain each man alone for ten minutes or would be with the winner of the last hand. I asked my husband what would happen if he won the last hand, and he told me that I wouldn't have to do anything but dance a song on the table and drop my panties on the table before the last hand.

I was getting pretty worked up before the big day, and fortunately had just finished my period 2-3 days before the party so that my pad wouldn't show. I decided to just do the last hand thing and not have to show all the men my body or be with all of them, even if it was just for ten minutes. I asked my husband how many men might be coming and he told me that there were 5 other men besides him.

My husband always likes for me to always wear nail polish anyway, so I decided to re-do my nail polish. I picked out a bright scarlet color that he had bought me, but that I had never put on before, just for him; and I painted my finger nails, and my toenails as well with that 'slutty' colored polish. I was astonished by how that color changed the appearance of both my hands and my feet and toes, and how the sight of that polish on me was already affecting my attitude about this night. By now, I was actually starting to look forward to the evening at which I would be main entertainment. I picked out a black miniskirt and a low cut blouse. I didn't wear a bra as my breasts are very small anyway. I found a pair of medium heel opened toed slide-type sandals that my husband had bought me, so that my red-painted toenails, as well as my fingernails, would show prominently.

Anyway, I had the house nice and clean when all men showed up, I was introduced to them and they were all OLD MEN! The youngest was at least 45 years old, and the oldest was probably in his 50's! I felt a lot of revulsion at the thought of having to sleep with a man who was as old as my father. But the biggest surprise was that the last guy to show up was Black! I could only hope I didn't have to go into my bedroom with him... I was starting to root for my husband to win that last hand, instead of someone else.

The men smoked cigars and drank whisky and beer until about midnight when the Black man, Lt. Lawrence Jackson announced it was time for the last hand. I had been fetching beers and refilling drinks and emptying ashtrays all night and was about ready for bed when he said this. I was instantly awake, I guess I had put it out of my mind a little as the evening had dragged on. I was escorted to the table where Lt. Jackson made a little speech, congratulating my husband on joining the force and getting involved with it in such a big way, which caused a little outburst of laughter. He then turned to me and asked if I was aware of what went on before the last hand.

I nodded, and he asked me to say for all of the guys what that was. I told him that I was supposed to dance on the table for a song, then pull my panties down and leave them on the table, and the winner of the last hand would get an hour alone with me. He smiled, so I kicked off my sandals, and he helped me up on the table. I danced to a song someone had put on the stereo, then pulled my panties off quickly and stepped out of them leaving them on the table. My husband helped me down and I stood off to the side, bare-assed, waiting for the outcome.

Lt. Jackson had the deal and the men all got their cards. It was just 5 cards and the highest hand won, nothing fancy. All the cards were dealt face up and my husband got two kings and I was feeling a lot better when Lt. Jackson got his second ace. My heart fell and he ended up with two aces and two deuces. Two pair. My husband didn't want to look at me as he started to pick up the cards. Lt. Jackson stood up and said he would see everyone at work later, and took me by the arm and led me to our bedroom, where he locked the door behind us.

He asked me if I had ever been with a black man before and I told him I had not. I asked him how old he was and he told me 46. My God, he was two years older than my dad. He told me to take my clothes off and get on the bed and he would be out of the bathroom in a minute. I did as I was told, and laid on the bed under the covers with the lights out. He came out of the bathroom and turned the lights back on, and pulled the covers completely off the bed, telling me I wouldn't be needing anything on me besides him.

His dick was already mostly erect, and it was HUGE! I had never seen anything like it before. It wasn't completely hard but was already as thick as my wrist. I must have looked scared as he laughed and told me that it would fit inside me just fine before he was done, and I would be begging for more. He got next to me and told me to suck him hard. I told him I really didn't like to do that and he laughed again and said I had a lot to learn. That the deal was, I was his for one hour to do ANYTHING he wanted with, and I needed to get used to that real quick since I was wasting HIS time. Well, I had agreed to this party outcome and I couldn't let my husband down, so I supposed that I should live up to the deal, and agree to do what Lt. Jackson wanted of me.

But, I told him I really didn't know how, and he just got right up over me and told me to open my mouth, and oval my lips. When I did that, he just stuck it in my mouth. It was so big only the head would fit in. He told me to lick on it and suck it so I did, working on as much as his dick as I could get into my mouth. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and soon I could get more & more of him into my mouth. I continued to work my lips, tongue and mouth, until it was completely hard. He pulled it out of my mouth and got between my legs. I felt him put it right at my slit and gently start to work it in. He already had the head and several inches of that huge black dick into my puss when I realized that he had no protection on. I told him there were condoms in the drawer and again he just laughed, saying that he didn't use them.

I started to clinch up saying I wasn't on the pill, and he said that he would pull out if he wanted to. I told him my husband always wore one and he had never even been inside me before without one. He said there's a first time for everything and then thrust his dick deeper inside me, working it back and forth, in and out, going deeper into my body each time. I wasn't as scared since my period was just over and I wasn't at a bad time, but I felt sad my husband wasn't going to be the first man to ride me bareback (as they call it), and then actually come inside me. It was uncomfortable and even painful at first, but I soon got used to it. He started to thrust into me slowly at first, like he was getting me used to his size, but he started picking up the pace, and soon he was pumping me pretty hard and faster.

He was really riding me hard and then he had his hands under my ass, pulling my now wide open slit up into his thrusts. I swear that I could feel the head of his big black dick knocking up against the entrance of my cervix. All of a sudden, then I started to come with a man inside me for the first time and it was explosive! I just had to get as much of him inside me as I could, as I hunched up against his cock and as I quivered and shook from the hardest orgasm I had ever had. I laid back after a moment just spent and with him still on top of me buried to the hilt. I can't describe how it felt other than to say, I could have laid there forever, I felt so good and full, and satisfied.

After a while he started to pump me again, and by now, it didn't hurt at all, instead it just felt better and better. Faster and faster he rode me, with his black cock bottoming out in me with each thrust, until I could feel myself coming again. I was only barely aware that I screaming "fuck me fuck me" and "...faster, faster"... as my husband was to point out to me later. By then, I was so into what he was doing to my body that I pulled my legs up and back to give Lawrence as much access to my pussy as he could want. I could see my feet up in the air, the light reflecting off my slutty red toenail polish, as my feet jerked back and forth in rhythm to his black cock plunging in and out, down and into my now wide open slit. Unbelievably, I could feel another climax starting to come over me. When I exploded the third time, he emptied his balls into my womb. I could feel it when he came in me. It was a natural feeling and I came again at the thought of this man emptying his essence inside me. I remember screaming "yes... yes... yes" over and over very loud.

I was out of gas at this point. He pulled it out of me with a plop. and laid down next to me. He asked me how I liked it. I told him it was great. He asked if it was better than being with my husband. I lied and told him it was just different. But it was better...in every way. He was bigger and harder and longer and thicker and just had more stamina. I had never come vaginally with my husband before, but here I had just had three or more climaxes with a complete stranger, with no real foreplay on his part at all!

Lt. Jackson mentioned that the hour was almost up and he was ready to go. I got up and found a pair of panties and put my dress and blouse back on. and went back out to the den with him. My husband was sitting there with all the other men! They hadn't left but stayed and listened to me yelling and screaming from the bedroom. I was so embarrassed! Lt. Jackson took me in his arms and french-kissed me and told the other guys that I was a real "wildcat" in bed, and that he was looking forward to the next poker game.

Then he told me that since it was getting late, I should give the boys a show. I said what kind of a show, and he told me to take my clothes off and dance a round a little. I started to protest and he said his hour wasn't QUITE up anyway. I looked at my husband who was looking a little peaked and he just shrugged. The music was put back on and I started to dance around the room. I took my top off and was bare chested, then took my skirt off and was just in my panties. Lt. Jackson told me to go ahead and take my panties off. I did as I was told and slid them off. I could feel the stickiness of his cum starting to drip out of me a little, but I continued to dance for the officers.

Lt. Jackson told me to get closer to each guy and let each of them see up close what he was missing. I did that and some of the guys pulled me down on their laps and started to kiss me and French me. I was getting very turned on again and didn't try to put a stop to it. My husband wasn't complaining or trying to stop it either. I noticed that some of the men had pulled their pants down and were stroking their cocks. The next guy I danced over to pulled me down on his lap and his cock just slide right into my already loose and slippery pussy. He pumped about ten times and shot his load in me.

I looked at my husband who had gotten up and gone in the kitchen and was looking out through the window into the den at me. The next man sat me on his lap and entered me the same way. He pumped a few times and also shot his load into my sopping pussy. The next guy laid me down, and got on me. He pulled my legs up and back, and slide his dick up into my sloppy pussy. He pumped in and out about 5-6 times. I thought he was going to cum in my pussy too, but then he pulled out and slid the head of it up to my little rosebud, and shoving hard, pushed it right in my ass. He pumped my back hole for about two minutes, then exploded into my ass. Another first my husband didn't get to do... The last guy wanted me to blow him. I sucked his cock for about five minutes until he started cumming in my mouth. Before he was finished, he pulled out and shot a wad all over my face and then wiped his cock off on my hair.

I laid down on the floor, feeling come dripping out of all of my body holes as the guys all packed up and left, telling me they would see me next time. They all shook hands with my husband on the way out, welcoming him into the "club". After he locked the door and turned the music off, he sat down on the floor beside me. I was covered with come & felt totally nasty and filthy. He told me he loved me and told me thanks for getting him in the "club". I asked him what the stuff was about a "next time" and he said that they did it about twice a year, but that sometimes if they really liked a girl they did it more often. I asked him if he thought they really liked me. He told me that once I started yelling from the bedroom, they all decided to stick around and see what happened, so he thought that yes, they did like me... a lot...

I asked him if he was disgusted with me for being a slut. He told me it was the hottest thing he had ever seen, and that, if anything, he loved me more than before. I told him then that Lt. Jackson and the other guys fucked me without condoms, and that they had cum in me. I told him it was a safe time for me, but I was sorry he wasn't the first to cum in me without a condom on. He said that it was ok and I shouldn't let it bother me, that it didn't bother him, but he was really horny right now and could I see fit to let him put it in me too?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.