I, Vampire
Prologue

Copyright© 2001 by Arogue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - In the late seventeeth century, a young man is saved from the bite of a deadly snake by the "kiss" of a woman. From this he becomes a vampire, and the woman's lover. Together they rule a small island off the coast of what is now Florida.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Vampires   Violence  

My story is a simple one, but it covers many years - for I am not like mortal men. I have lived and survived countless lifetimes over the centuries, and I have been present when events of great import in mortal history have taken place. But always in the shadows, hidden from the unquestioning fear and hatred of mortals.

I have known the hatred of the Church and the love of women - both mortal and immortal. I will never know the wonder of children, for I can produce no offspring - not in the normal fashion.

My tale is one of tragedy and triumph - glorious victory and humiliating defeat - hatred and love - courage and fear. It is the story of a lifetime - my lifetime, a very long and unusual lifetime.

I, like the rest of my kind, am a warrior, a predator. We are kin to the panther, the wolf and the eagle. My prey is mortal mankind - I must have blood to survive. While any blood will nourish me, but only on human blood will my kind thrive.

My name is of little importance, except perhaps to me, for I have been known by countless names, in countless lands down through the centuries. For this tale, I shall call myself Thomas.

I am a creature famed in myth and legend - written about in books - played upon t he stage and screen. I have been depicted in many aspects, from the hideous to the comely. I have been given many names - Nosuratu - undead - night walker - blood sucker.

Vampire.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.