Marline Becomes A Slut - Cover

Marline Becomes A Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marline is the wife of a minister; she gets kidnapped, then blackmailed, and hooked on a sex drug. She fucks anyone, anything at anyplace she can. Toys, men, boys, and dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I sat there. I could not believe my eyes. I was stark raving mad. I was doing things that I despised.

Here this woman was starting to fuck my asshole with a fake cock and I loved it. I was moaning with pleasure. The more she shoved in me the more active I became. I was soon bouncing up and down on Chuck's monster cock and Joy was sawing away at my ass with her rubber cock.

She said, "Just wait Mrs. Johnson. Wait until you get a mans cock in there while you are hard at work fucking one in your pussy at the same time."

I watched and cried out in pleasure, "OH FUCK! OH JESUS IT FEELS GOOD! IT FEELS SO GOOD! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Joy went on, "Picture this Mrs. Johnson: one guy laying down so you can suck him, one man on his back and you are fucking him for your dear life and another is fucking this lovely asshole of yours."

I cried out over and over "FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

I heard Chuck say he was close and Joy said, "Remember Chuck, any word but the one we told you about. Give it to her baby. Load her up."

Chuck grabbed my hips to hold me and his legs went stiff. It was very apparent that he was climaxing and shooting his nectar deep inside of me. He stopped but I didn't. I kept moving until his limp cock fell out then I quickly turned around and started to suck him. I wanted his wet gooey cock in my mouth and I wanted to get him hard again. I watched as I worked his limp cock and cleaned it. Joy never took the cock out of me; she just kept fucking me.

I could not take any more of this. I got off the bed and went to the nightstand. I saw the other two cocks along with the tube of K-Y. I went back to the front of the bed. I hated myself for what I was about to do. My mind was screaming at me to stop, to fight this sick filthy urge. It was not a long fight. I am just like a thirsty dying person -- needing water. I could not help myself. God forgive me, I had to do it.

I put the KY on the cock and placed the base of it on the floor squatting over it. I brought the tip to my asshole. I then took the other cock and placed the tip of it against my hole. I did not want both cocks in me at the same time -- my very being had to have them inside. I just knew I would go crazy if I did not use them both to fuck myself while I watched myself on TV doing the most disgusting, filthy things.

I never took my eyes off the TV as I slowly slid down onto both of them. Oh, the feeling I received as I felt those two cock stretching me as I slid down on them! I started rubbing my clit and watched as I heard Joy say to Chuck as he left, "She is ready for two guys now. Tell Steve to send in two or three men. This bitch can't get enough. Tell them to hurry." She then said to me, "Oh baby, you are going to love this. I'm going to have you filled in all three holes and if you are real good, I'll let you cum."

The door opened and in walked 4 men. Joy said, "Ok boys, come get your bitch in heat, I want one of you on your back and you better be ready for the ride of your life. This cunt is going to ride you like a fucking bull. One of you get over here and let her see your cock. She loves to suck a cock, don't you bitch?"

I looked up and said, "Yes. Oh yes. I want a cock to suck."

Joy then said to the boys, "By the way boys, after you fuck her in her cunt and you cum, let her lick and suck you clean. Hey, put those away. No rubbers. She is clean and she wants your sperm inside her."

I heard that and it brought me back to reality. Rubbers. Condoms. No condoms. My God! I could catch a sexual disease! I knew I could not get pregnant but what about herpes, HIV, Gonorrhea and all those other things? How many men fucked me? How many men did I suck off? Are they trying to kill me?

Despite this going through my mind, I kept rubbing my clit and slowly bouncing up and down on the two rubber cocks. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I was crying because I could not stop myself. I could never make love with my husband again. I could spread whatever I had to him. He and I would be ruined. How would the church react knowing that their minister and his wife caught VD or HIV? They would know I was a sick, perverted, woman.

I was crying as I watched the four men walk to the bed where I was on my hands and knees being fucked in my ass by Joy and her huge dildo.

One man lay down on his back and his cock was already hard. I moved to it fast, straddled him and slid down slowly onto his groin. Joy never stopped fucking me. Another guy came around and got on the bed moving up to my mouth. I saw the cock half hard and went after it, sucking it lovingly, gulping it down. I watched as another guy moved up behind me, working his legs in around the man under me. I watch as Joy pulled out the fake cock from my ass and the man spit on his cock. He moved in close and I watched his cock disappear into me. I watched as I was fucking all three cocks at the same time. The men were all holding on, trying to make sure they did not come out of me.

I was wild. They hardly moved at all. I was fucking them. I don't mean I was rocking slowly up and down; I was like a sex starved lunatic. It was all they could do to keep their cocks inside of me as I fucked them. They were holding on for dear life. I worked their cocks so hard! I sit here amazed that I did not break one of them off inside me. I was working them hard and fast.

Joy said, "Remember boys, say anything you want, do anything you want but no one is to say the word Steve told you not to say. She is a freebee. If you say the word, it costs you $300.00. Now fuck that bitch good. Make her squeal like the pig she is."

They were all moaning and mumbling. It was hard to make out what the men were saying over my lustful, craziness. I was so loud. I was yelling at them to fuck me harder. I kept telling them how great they felt in me, that I had never felt any cocks as big as them. I was talking so filthy. I kept using the "fuck" word and I was just plain crazy with lust and my sick cravings. I watched as I tried and tried to work myself to a climax.

The men were lost in my efforts. The guy fucking my ass was the first to cum. He finally pulled out and the fourth guy moved right into his place. I looked at the way I was moving and I could not believe my energy.

The guy with his cock buried deep in my throat and mouth was the next to cum and then just as the guy under me started, the guy in my ass came.

My mouth was free now and I let out a scream as I shoved hard back against both cocks pulsing inside of me. I watched as one man would walk away from the bed and another was let in the door to replace him. Joy would go in and out of the room, giving directions to the men.

My legs were killing me as I was kneeling there watching the TV and slowly moving up and down on those two lovely rubber cocks fucking me as they where held in place by the floor. I finely just sat on them both and I felt them go deep inside me filling me. I sat there and watched as man after man took turns in my ass, in my mouth and in my cunt.

I have no way of knowing how much time passed but every now and then Joy would let them say the word "now" and I would shake and shudder with a climax of my own as they fucked me. What really amazed me was, every time Joy would say it on the TV, I would have a mind blowing climax sitting there rubbing my clit, stuffed by both of my rubber cocks.

Finally after what seemed like hours, Steve came back and told me to rest. He and Joy had me lay face down on the bed and told me to sleep.

Steve said, "Marline my sweet cunt, lay there like this, and sleep. I know you want more cock and I'll let the guys come in and fuck you while you are asleep. You need the rest."

He and Joy positioned my legs sort of cocked and open. Somehow the camera got a close up of my asshole and cunt. My asshole was wide open and sperm was oozing out of it. My cunt also had sperm oozing out of it.

As they finished, the last thing Steve said was, "Now get some sleep bitch and don't worry about who is fucking you, just sleep."

My eyes closed and they walked out. I waited and watched a long while before anything happened. Then the door opened and a black guy walked in. He took off his pants and got on the bed. He moved up behind me and slid his cock in me. I could not tell which hole he was in, but I knew he was in one of them.

I watched in fascination as I lay there moaning and sleeping at the same time. At least I think I was sleeping. I did not fuck back. I was like an open sperm bank or sperm dump being filled with sperm. He came, pulled out and left. After a few minute another man came in. He was white and he did the same thing.

By now I had climaxed so many times watching this stuff on the TV I was getting tired and I felt worn out. I leaned back against the bed and just stared at the TV. The phone rang and it startled me. I stood up and when I did both rubber cocks slid out of me and laid on the floor. I answered the phone and this time it was Steve. He said, "Are you tired again Mrs. Cunt? Is your pussy tired Bitch?"

He said that and I felt a new surge of desire for sex -- I mean cock.

He then said, "I have another tape I want you to see but first you should take another little nap. When we finish the next tape, I have some boys that can't wait to fuck you again. Now, just lie down and relax. You are going to need your strength in a few hours. You better pick those two cocks up first and clean them off. Too bad they slipped out. However it sure made a good shot for the camera."

My mind screamed, "No! Oh God, no! Oh fuck no! Oh God, they are recording me! They are watching me and recording me!"

I looked around and could not see any cameras. I remembered all the different shots from above, from the sides, from the floor.

I guess they saw me looking all around because Steve said, "You didn't think we were finished making movies of you now, did you Mrs. Johnson? You can't see the cameras but they see you. Look up at the smoke alarm; see the red dot? That's one. Now look over to the two sprinkler heads; now over to the lamp on the nightstand; now the one over on the table. Look at the clock on top of the TV; the picture above the headboard; over at the vase on the floor near the wall; now the one next to the chair; now the mirror above the TV and the mirror on the bathroom wall. The bathroom also has 8 cameras in it. So as you can see, we are keeping a safe eye on you. So to speak."

Again tears rolled down my cheeks.

Steve said, "Now, now Marline, don't cry. You will be all finished here in about 6-7 more hours and you will never have to see this place again. Well at least in real life that is. Hopefully, you will never see it at all anywhere. Don't worry Mrs. Johnson your secret is safe with us. Us and the 183 men that you have fucked so far in the last two days."

I heard him laughing as I hung up and fell onto the bed crying.

I found myself dreaming. I was dreaming of men, of women. I was dreaming of fucking strange men in strange places. I was dreaming of women -- my husband's secretary and women in the choir -- my secretary. I started dreaming of watching a dog fucking one woman then coming over to me and fucking me. I remember all that went on in the dreams, not once did I climax. I know I wanted to but I could not reach that desired goal. I heard the phone ring and it pulled me out of my dreaming and I woke up.

Phil was on the phone. He said, "Ok bitch enough sleep. Get your ass over and watch what else you did. This is from last night. You better get your KY and cocks ready. You're going to really get worked up with this one."

I remembered the cameras and said to myself, "No matter what, no matter how turned on I got, I would not touch myself again. I will not do anything more for these sick assholes to film me."

I moved to the end of the bed and the TV came on. I was kneeling over the coffee table. I had a guys cock in my mouth and man after man took turns fucking my asshole. The reason I knew it was my asshole was because I was fucking my cunt with my big black rubber cock. It was clear as anything. On top of that, all the men were telling each other how sloppy my asshole was from their cum.

I saw a new woman walk in the door and she walked over to us and said to the men, "Boys remember to tell our cock hungry bitch how much you like her red hair. Remember boys, compliments go a long way with this cunt and by the way boys, she gets turned on when you tell her what she really is. She loves it when you talk dirty to her."

All of a sudden one after another, man after man, they all said to me, "You have lovely red hair bitch, or you have a lovely red hairy cunt" over and over, again and again. It was like electricity being jolted through me, over and over again.

I felt my body and mind respond to those men talking on the TV to me. I sat there and my cunt felt like it was on fire in seconds. I started to almost drool over those cocks fucking me on TV.

I did not want to touch myself. I did not want to do anything but get out of here and leave. Why couldn't these people just leave me alone? I wouldn't tell on them.

I heard the men saying over and over, "Lovely red hair," again and again.

My cunt ached. My clit felt swollen. I even felt my asshole clinching wanting to feel a cock in it. My mouth was dry and I wanted s cock.

I grabbed the big black cock and the tube of KY. I placed the opening of the tube into my hole and emptied the slime into myself. I got on the bed so I could watch the men fucking me and I went to work. I lay on my tummy and worked the cock in and out my cunt. I looked down long enough to find the other rubber cock and I grabbed it. I went back to watching myself on TV and without looking and with only one try I had the second cock going into my asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.