Poolhall Gangbang

by Mistress Caylon

Copyright© 2001 by Mistress Caylon

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and bride bicker over their wedding night activities, and end up having the evening planned for them...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

"There is no way you're going in there dressed like that!" I proclaimed, drinking in the sight of my new wife, all 5'3, 110 pounds of her. Her body was curved beautifully - sometimes I still couldn't believe I'd ended up with her. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a nice set of measurements topped it off: 38,27,37. She was dressed in some very sexy cut-off shorts that deliciously hugged the line of her shapely ass, wonderfully set off her legs, and framed her virgin cunt with red embroidered butterflies on each thigh. As I looked her over again, taking in the subtle way the white halter top showed off her tanned breasts, I again thought to myself how truely lucky I am. A virgin and a knockout at 23 wanted me... and here we were, the first day of our honeymoon, standing outside what looked like the sleaziest bar in Las Vegas. But with three shots, she was already rocked, and she wanted to drink. I don't think it occured to her how luscious she looked.

"I'm 23 years old, Ethan, I'll do as I like!" she stated. That was my Amber. Turning on one heel, she spun around and those gorgeous hips swayed towards the door. Of course, I followed, both because I didn't want to lose sight of that ass, and because I had to protect her. And I needed a fuck, but that's beside the point. Sighing as I followed her, I wished we'd just gone back to the hotel and fucked. All day she told me "Tonight..." Well, the sun was down, damnit. Damnit.

Pool was the weapon of choice... I'd dropped too many I-wanna-piece-of-ass hints I think, and prolonging the wait was her way of getting back at me for annoying her. I think she was 90% teasing, but sex -was- a big thing for her -- we'd been together, sex-less, for 2 years. And tonight was the night. I was half hard just thinking about it.

I decided to just let her have her fun, so I sat at the bar and watched a little TV. I knew she could hold her own on the pool table, and for a virgin she sure can flirt, so I just ignored her most of the time. But 2 hours and 6 beers later, I started hearing loud slapping sounds and laughing from theo ther room so I got off my stool and wandered over. There was my Amber, bent over a pool table, with a well-built, tall, leather-clad, biker-looking man spanking her lovely, upturned ass. She was laughing that ass off as he did this, as were the rest of the guy's buddies, and Amber made a sharp "Oohh!" sound as the mad made one slap into a deep squeeze. To my shock, she shimmied her hips and backed up, like she was begging for it... this is when I started walking over. I couldn't blink before he hit her again, slapping his huge palm down on the curve of her ass.

"Excuse me," I heard myself say, tapping the Stranger on the shoulder. "She's my wife."

"Yeah," the guy replied, apparently unimpressed. "Mind if I...?" Trailing off into a chuckle, he smacked my wife's ass again and took a swig of his beer. So did she. She turned around then, halfway, leaving her butt in position for the Stranger who resumed spanking it.

"Honey, this feels really good...!" she whispered to me, between flinches. Now I was getting mad. I tried going for Stranger's hand before he could touch my wife again, but two from behind me instantly had me in a hold, blade at my throat. My wife went on, hissing lightly at a particularly hard slap, "I think they want to fuck me..."

"Damn straight, sweetie!" one of the men yelled from across the room, locking the only visible door there. Stranger was going to try and be diplomatic now.

"Come on man, how 'bout 20 bucks for a shot at your old lady?" he drawled, sounding half-drunk, before lewdly running his fingers along her crack. His other hand fished a 20 out of his pocket and he offered it to me, chuckling a bit and gesturing for the other two to let me go. Disgusted, I shrugged them off and tried going for Amber instead.

"Come on," I said to her, taking her arm. She didn't resist, but we didn't get far.

"You can go, man," the Stranger said, appearing as the leader of this little group. "But yer bitch stays here." Knives were still drawn and flashing and one was in Stranger's hand now, halting my wife in shock. The reality of this started to sink in -- they were going to rape her. I looked to her, and she looked a little scared, but she didn't vocally resist so within moments, that knife was cutting her blouse off. Two men pulled me off to one side and two more dragged a mattress into the center of the floor... from the look of it, this wasn't an uncommon thing. Crushing her tiny lips in a kiss, Stranger grabbed her ass with both hands, shoving his tongue down her throat as her blouse fell away. Oh god... such beautiful breasts... pert little nipples, just like I knew they would be. And now they were pressed against another man's chest. He pulled away from her then, smiling with a definate gloat, looking over her like a trophy.

"You look like you need a good dicking, baby!" he roared haughtily, rubbing the bulge that was now visible in his jeans.

"N-no..." she started, "I-I've never..." Uh oh.

"Never?!" Stranger demanded in disbelief, looking from one of us to the other. Amber shook her head mutely. "Pencil dick can't even score on his wife?!" He laughed. "Well don't worry, we'll break her in good!" We? I looked around. Laughing and drinking, all around the room men were starting to take their clothes off or get comfortable in chairs, cock in hand.

Stranger grabbed Amber's nipples and twisted, hard enough to make her yelp softly, and the noise drew nothing but more jeers and more horny yelling. It was getting to be clear that they would have their way, despite how I struggled, so I eventually stopped. They put me into a chair and tied me down, moving me closer at Stranger's beckon.

"Let the little prick watch," he chuckled, taking another swig of his beer. The others present seemed to think this a good idea... humiliation. So there I sat, helpless, watching my virgin wife be layed out on her back and stripped down. Stranger was working on her shorts, taking his sweet time to savor the curves of her hips and waist, inching the zipper down achingly slowly. With a nasty, perverted smile on his face, he asked her, "You -ever- had a cock in you, baby?"

"No," was the barely-heared, whispered reply.

"Mmmmmm..." Stranger murmured, sounding pleased, as he pulled her shorts free of her body. She lay there nearly naked, hands groping everywhere, with Stranger between her legs. "We got us a cherry tonight!" he proclaimed, hooking his thumbs around the edges of her panties and then they too were tossed, along with the rest of her clothes, into my lap. Even from there I could smell her pussy...

"Pretty," Stranger was saying, running a finger along her pouting cunt lips. She shivered in response, squirming a little as if trying to get away, but two pairs of hands held her securely in place and Stranger continued the examination of his prize. He was right - she had a very pretty pussy. She'd shaved most of it, leaving the delicately pink labia exposed and glistening, topped with a few lovely blonde curls. He was starting to open her and stretch his body out... it looked like he intented to be the first to ever eat her pussy, as well as the first to fuck it. And he did. Nuzzling his nose in between her silky lips, he started licking softly at her clit, making her jump sharply every time he hit it dead on. His eyes were on me, piercing me with the knowledge that he would taste every crevice and sample every pleasure of her, taking every virginity he could find. He writhed his tongue all around her, working it against her openning and then inside... She felt her first penetration. Stranger's tongue. Without hesitation, he shoved his tongue as far into her as he could, making these appriciative little moaning sounds.

"Tastes so good... all wet and hot..." he mumbled, hooking his arms around her body to help hold her. He must've devoured her forever, or at least it seemed that way to me, watching this huge man help himself to my wife's untouched body... watching her writhe and twitch... But eventually he came up for air and when he did, I saw his face almost covered in her shiny pussy juices. She'd gotten off on it. On being violated. He was licking his lips.

"C'mere baby," he was saying as he got to his knees. She obeyed, watching his every movement. He unzipped himself and took out a very thick, very long-looking penish, with a pair of balls that looked like they belonged on the pool table instead of between his legs. Balls that were going to pump his cum into her. A lot of cum, by the looks of them. "I want your first cock to be mine, baby... right down your throat." With a sigh of defeat, I watched his hands snake through her hair and pull her close, positioning her head just where he wanted her... my beautiful wife. Stranger looked up at me then, just as her ruby lips made contact to the head of his dick, and my eyes were torn between his eyes and her mouth. Her luscious, soft, warm mouth... the mouth I'd dreamt of, wanted so long... that mouth was making him slowly smile in satisfaction, making his eyes roll into the back of his head and shut, making his hips rock back and forth... There was my blonde, gorgeous, innocent wife on her knees, giving some strange man her first blow job. The crown of his penis kept slipping out between her lips, but the strokes here growing longer, more lustful, more lewd. He was holding her in place and fucking her mouth, using my naked wife for his pleasure. For her part, she offered no resistance, other than perhaps the hand at the base of his cock. He seemed intent on going deeper too, as his hips were slamming into her hand rather violently on rather short order. Eventually, he got tired of waiting and reached down to tear her hand away from his prick. Two of the other men took her arms at that point, when she started to struggle, and she was held firmly on her knees, submissive before him. He lunged into her, grabbing ahold of the back of her head and just fucking her hole for all it was worth. She was crying now, and obviously in pain, but savage strokes drove that huge penis farther and deeper into her until she was forced to accept the rape of her throat and take him all the way in. Stranger was moaning now, gloating drunkenly in his pleasure.

"Ohhh yeah..." he was saying. Out-in. Out-in. Out-in. "Your bitch has some hot mouth... mmmmm..." He kept looking right at me, too. It was my property he was screwing, as he saw it. And for whatever reason, he wanted to humiliate us both. "Aaah... aah! I'm gonna cum...!" he cried, almost desperate-sounding, tightening his hold into fistfuls of her silky hair. "I'm gonna..." butr he didn't get it out until: "Ohhhhhh god!" Oh god. I saw his balls twitch; no, more like leap. Jump. Like they were both trying to climb into her mouth... he was cumming inside her. Another man was having an orgasm with me sitting there watching. It seemed like it wouldn't end... he tensed up, his balls started to twitch, his body arched and his head threw back... I knew he was filling my wife's mouth with his sperm. Shooting his hot, thick cum all over the back of her throat. He held her still, too. He made her swallow it. She couldn't get up until she'd given him "two good swallows"... it took her 4. Her belly must've been full of his jizz. But for some reason, he didn't pull out like I expected him to. I was waiting for a glimpse of my wife's mouth, now violated, without a cock in it. But it didn't come. Stranger had other plans. And he wasn't going soft.

"I'm not through with you yet, baby," he was telling her, relinquishing his hold on her hair as her head started to bob back and forth on his cock. He was moaning again, and she was actually starting to nibble and lick at the shaft of her own volition. "Suck on it, my pretty little slut," he ordered with a laugh. One of his buddies landed a sharp smack on her ass, a gesture which was greeted with more laughter, and Amber noisily complied. Soft moans and little mewling sounds were all I could hear from her, as she'd not been permitted to stop yet, but the guys were nothing but talk. The one that smacked her talked the most.

"Mmmm, what've we here," he said, running his hand over the crack of her ass. He and Stranger shared a look I didn't understand, as it was overshadowed by their own looks of enjoyment as they pleasured themselves with my wife. "Nice, sweet, wet pussy," he went on, sliding his fingers up under her. She was smacked again though, and by this time her ass was cherry red. "Loosen those thighs, bitch," was the command, and Amber spread her knees open compliantly. The hand crept up her leg, searching out her pussy folds, and the man went straight for her clit. "She's got a big clit," he was saying. He had a red hat. Red Hat went on, "I think the virgin puss needs a little fucking."

I sat there and watched as he spread open her silky labia with two of his fingers, grabbing her clit at the same time and gently masturbating it for her. She gasped around the cock in her mouth and Stranger looked up just in time to see his buddy's prick aimed at my wife's cunt.

"Oh no ya don't," Stranger growled, finally pulling his penis out of Amber's mouth. "I paid for her cherry, I'm gonna take it," he said, leaving my wife coughing roughly as he pushed Red Hat back from her upturned hindquarters. For the briefest of moments, she was unused, no cocks inside her... but the moment wasn't to last -- a blonde man with a green shirt presented his uncircumcised organ to my wife's lips, lewdly rubbing the foreskin against her mouth. She didn't appear to like it but he didn't appear to care, he simply thrust himself into her and got in a few good humps before Stranger commanded, "Turn over on your back, bitch. I wanna see your face when I rip open your cunt." Laughing, he fisted his thick length while he waited for her to comply; she held perfectly still until Green Shirt pulled himself out of her mouth. A slap of her ass was her punishment for taking too long and she hurriedly turned over in response, her luscious body moving with a few shakes as she fearfully eyed Stranger's cock. he made a gesture with one hand, as if to indicate that the horny men should back off a moment, and his free hand took ahold of one of her ankles. Their eyes locked as he spread her legs and knelt between them, wrapping his fingers around his dick and pointing it at her open, vunerable pussy.

"You ready honey?" he jeered, nudging his cockhead against her openning. This was it. Another man was going to fuck my wife. His penis was on her vagina, rubbing up and down, spreading her open. That beautiful little hole looked impossibly small next to the width of his big dick - I got to see the contrast sharply when he started to rub her clit with his penis. Somehow I couldn't look away... this seemed too dirty, too graphic to miss watching. He wasn't simply going to drive himself in her and get off -- no, this was art. "I should make you -give- me your cherry, baby," Stranger was saying then as he ran himself up and down the lips of her gorgeous labia. All Amber replied with was a moan that sounded like pleasure, and Stranger laughed, lunging suddenly forward and ramming himself into her pubic bone with a rough jerk. He was missing the hole, seemingly on purpose, and I could tell it was hurting her. Her moans turned into shrieks and her face contorted; she even tried to get away at this point, but the hand on her ankle was enough to keep her on her back, which meant that all her squirming just gave him a new place to try and force his way into when he came at her again. I found myself actually wishing he would put it in her, just so it wouldn't hurt her anymore, but then I remembered her virginity. It would hurt her anyway. Again and again he poked her, using his cock like a weapon on my wife's beautiful, unfucked cunt. At one point he spanked her clit a few times with his prick... she seemed to like that. But it was quickly followed by another careless jab, and I could see Stranger was getting tired of this game. He wanted pussy, it was evident on his face. That want, however, was not enough to stop him from taking full advantage of the situation.

"Untie him," he suddenly commanded, gesturing towards me. "But hang onto him... bring 'im over 'ere." In short order, the man was obeyed, and I was brought to my knees before the man who was holding my wife postrate and spread open to his prick. For a moment, he simply looked at me, grinning wickedly as he rocked back and forth, stabbing at my wife a few times. "Put me in," he said then, much to my humiliation. He was going to orchastrate the gang rape of my wife, and he wanted me to help him take the innocent slit I'd been promised for two years...?? I started to shake my head, but before I could speak, he did. "Put my cock in your wife's virgin twat so I can --fuck-- her, or we'll cut off your balls, stick them in her mouth, and then fuck her anyway." Like any man, I cowered at the thought of castration, yet I warred with myself about it, under the scrutiny of the slowly masturbating Stranger. His grip on Amber's ankle hadn't faded, and he held her subdued with a few strokes of her clit by his cock. He looked at me expectantly then, glancing down at the nearly joined genitals as if I too should look. Against my will, I did. "See," he murmured, moving his penis so I could view her labia as his free hand spread it open. One finger trailed her pussy openning, then darted the glistening juices up under my nose, smearing it on my upper lip so I could smell her sex. "She wants it... so put me in." A laugh broke his voice, then he added, "Don't worry, I'll break her open all by myself." Defeated and scarlet cheeked by his vivid and unashamed description, I sighed and started to resign myself, looking up at him uncertainly. He merely nodded to his dick, bobbing precariously close to her precious womanhood, and waited. Numbly, I reached out a hand, but Stranger grabbed it before I could get close. "Only touch me," he warned. "That pussy is mine." His lip almost curled when he grinned, then, a perverted sort of amused sexual excitement. The veins on his dick stood out, pulsing with his need, and it throbbed against my hand when I finally brought myself to touch it. The skin felt soft, but the thing was heavy... and thick. And very hard.

Even though I couldn't reach Amber, I devoured her with my eyes... the way her labia curved and opened, the deep red of her arousal, the way her body glistened with every subtle writhe. As my fingers slowly curled around the penis that was about to rape my wife, though she did appear to want it however uncertainly so, I was stricken by how large it was in comparison to the hole in Amber's cunt. It was a beautiful cunt, perfect... with a tiny, inviting hole. I knew that this thing would hurt her, but I guided him toward her waiting pussy with a slight intake of breath, something inside me anticipating this moment. I found myself almost grateful to be included this much in taking her priceless, guarded virginity. I barely had time to ponder how twisted that all was when I realized it was starting to happen. His cockhead had made contact with her vagina and he was starting to enter her. He was pushing his way in, humping through my hand and using one of his own to spread her open further. When I saw this, I also saw that the thickest part of the crown hadn't even popped in yet. She was already past moaning and on to near screaming, and all the bucking back and forth had only lodged the top part of him in her.

"C'mon, open up that tight cunt for me, baby," Stranger drawled, staring into Amber's eyes and doubling the force of his grinding thrusts. I saw the head slowly start to make it's way in her, amid the sharpest pain-pleasure cries I'd ever heard... then, suddenly, he gave her one hard push and the ridge disappeared behind the taunt ring of muscles at her openning. From her, I heard a shriek of a gasp, but from him I heard the deepest of relived, pleasured sighs. "Ahhhhh... that's better..." I watched as he started to hump her, delving himself in and out of her repeatedly, and each time the rown fucked past the entrance at her hole, she jumped or whimpered softly. When I looked back up at Amber's face, I saw Stranger brushing some hair back from it gently... what I didn't realize at the time was that he was gathering it all in a huge fist... and he was growling at her. "I got a lot more of this dick for ya, baby... your little pussy's gonna take it all..." And with this, he lunged at her again, burying perhaps another inch inside of her. She now looked impaled on his cock, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Her cunt looked beautiful though... with her legs all spread open and a thick penis splaying her genitals, splitting her exceptional, tight pussy... It was actually starting to move in and out now too, all the way to the very tip on the outstroke and then just those two inches taken on the way back in. Her pouting cunt lips clung sexily to his cock whenever he pulled out and then disappeared when he would slide in... I also noticed that he was pushing a little deeper within her every time he came forward... This was it. My wife was getting her first fuck by the bare penis of a man whose name we don't even know. I wondered how long it would take him to get to her virginity, though technically she had a cock in her, so I wasn't sure if she could even be called a virgin anymore. That is, until Stranger started moaning.

"Ooohhhhh... there it is... ooohhh yeah baby, I feel that cherry... uhhhuhhh..." He bit his lower lip for a moment, holding in a groan and a shiver of pleasure. Leaving his cock deep in her, he started rocking his hips back and forth, then slowly side to side, almost in a circle. Like he was spreading her open. "Mmmmm... you want me to take your virginity, baby...?" he asked her softly, but the only answer she could or would give was a moan, so he went on. "Yeah, I know you want it, ya little slut." With this, he lifted one of her legs to position her foot over his shoulder -- it was then that I realized my hand was still on his cock. I'd probably been providing him pleasure while he violated my bride. Horrified, I jerked away, only to hear him laugh, "Thanks buddy, I'm gonna need the rest in a minute." I blushed to the roots of my hair, I'm sure... both because I was humiliated and because I was turned on. Still laughing, Stranger grapped hold of Amber's hips and grinned down at her, murmuring, "You want yer cherry popped, huh baby...? You want me to make you my slut...?" Amber moaned again, writhing. Whether she was trying to get away or fuck him, I couldn't tell. "Yeeahhh..." he groaned, rolling his eyes shut. "Oooohhhh... I'm gonna put my cock in you all the way... make you a slut, a virgin whore with a cock in her pussy... yer gonna take it up the cunt like you took it down your throat..." So saying, he tightened his hold on her supple hips and dove into her, spearing her on his cock until he sank all the way in, balls-deep. Amber screamed, her back arched and her head threw back, and from the bottom of her openning I saw a little red trickle of her virgin blood. It covered his prick, as I saw when he pulled out to start humping, and on the next instroke he nestled his balls against her... smearing the blood all over his nuts too. One of his hands reached down then, to the mated genitals, and he gathered a little fluid on his fingers to taste... right before adding it to the drying bit of cum that he'd put under my nose earlier. Stranger had claimed her virginity, and now he was fucking her into the mattress, pistoning that big penis in and out of her in long strokes, probably to make her feel every inch. There were at least 8 or 9. He was much bigger than me, but that didn't bother me until Amber started moaning like she was enjoying her rape. He was using her for his pleasure, shoving himself into her vagina mercilessly, whether she wanted it or not... and all I could think was to hope that I pleased her as much when she finally did let me bed her. It seemed like an eternity this lasted, the rythmic screwing from him, the sharp moaning from her, and the nasty squishing sounds from her pussy as it was violated. All the while, he kept staring into her eyes, and she just stared right back as if to ask for more... Finally, it was almost over.

"Uhhh... uhhh... ooohhh I'm gonna cum!" he screamed, his ass cheeks clenching tight every time he thrust into Amber. "I'm gonna pump my load up yer slutty virgin twat...!" he growled at her. "Yeah... ahhh... aoaaahh...! Oh yes! I'm gonna cum up your wife's pussyyyy!!" And with one final slam of his hips, he arched his back and pushed himself as deep in her as he could, his twitching nuts resting against her beautiful asshole as they shot his sperm into her vagina. He started laughing almost immediately, a relieved and triumphant sounding laugn, and after a moment he started to pull out of her. He slid out of Amber slowly, looking up at me like he were daring me to look at his cock. I did of course, only to see the crown plop out and a river of cum start pouring out behind it. Still chuckling, he got up and left Amber writhing sexily on the bed. Her hands roamed down her cum-filled belly to her pussy, exploring the slimy, well-fucked feel of it.

"Because we're so generous," Stranger was saying as I was hauled to my feet, "we're going to let you share the rest of this experience with your pretty new bride." Almost as if they knew what to do by these words, the other men picked me up and dropped me on the mattress next to Amber. It was all a confusion of hands and limbs then, as the men picked her up by ankles and wrists and as they did this, two others spread and tied down my hands. Amber was placed on top of me, on her back, and our legs were yanked open by our ankles as if to drive home their intentions... Red Hat was the first to kneel in front of Amber, spreading her thighs even farther apart, and he wasted no time in cramming his dick up inside of her in one big thrust. I could feel his knees right next to my ass, and when he started humping, his balls hung low enough to brush against my dick on each push.

"Ooohhh yeah baby..." he moaned at her, "yer even good as sloppy seconds..." A nasty laugh escaped him and his bucking rythym sped up, probably as a combination of his fucking and then seeing Green Hat back for another shot at her mouth. Sloppy seconds. I couldn't believe this was happening. When a soft, sweaty set of balls slapped my cheek, I believed it, and doubly so when I looked up to see that uncircumcised prick bury itself in Amber's mouth only inches away from my face. The worst though was that Greenie was very hot from watching Stranger take his turn on my wife and it only took him a few good strokes before he started shouting about cumming; he left himself in her for a squirt, so she got a mouthful, then pulled out and jacked off 4 or 5 huge ropes of jizz all over our faces... he got me, too. To her credit, Amber seemed grossed out by this, but that only served as fodder for her torture. As soon as Green-shirt-uncut-prick-bastard got out of the way, two more cocks moved in on her, pointed directly at her face. They belonged to a couple of flannel-wearing rednecks that were so drunk they were trying to swig their beers and jerk off at the same time. One of them managed to take his hand off his dick long enough to slap her soundly a few times with an order to "Suck it". No sooner had she closed those luscious lips around his cock than his buddy realized what was going on -- of course, he had to have a piece of the action too, and so it went back and forth for a good 15 minutes, with Amber's beautiful pussy fucked while her violated mouth was fought over. She'd start nibbling and sucking on one, he'd moan and close his eyes, and then she'd either be knocked free by the thrusting in her cunt or the other flannel-wearer would jerk her back towards him by her hair. And speaking of her cunt, it was getting quite a beating from this Red Hat person. He was absolutely jackhammering her, slamming his pelvis against hers every time he bottomed out... it didn't take long for him to get close to climax.

"God..." he started moaning, "that hot pussy's gonna make me cum..." He almost whined the last word. "Squeeze it, bitch, squee..." She must've, then, because he went "aaaaAAhhh!!" and jerked convulsively. With his nuts on my dick, it was easy to feel that he was cumming inside her, dumping the second load of the night into Amber's womb. Of course this set off the other two now -- one started letting go in her hair, making it all matted and nasty, and the other one busted his nut in her mouth. He held her still while he emptied his balls, this sick little smile on his face, and when he was done he ordered Amber to kiss me and "Share my shit," he said.

"Do it," I heard Stranger yell, "or I'll make you eat it from her crack too." Ugh. I had no choice... but at least I got to kiss my wife. She was tired already, I could tell, and I just tried to block out the sticky, salty globs of cum and enjoy her lips, but it lasted all of 10 seconds before we were interrupted. By a penis, of all things, trying to push it's way into our mouths as we kissed. I was grateful for the break at this point, but not when I heard him say, "I want him to suck it too."

This was greeted by mixed reactions in the crowd, but Stranger seemed to like it -- he convinced the rest that his pony-tail-wearing buddy was humiliating me farther, and not just being a fag. I, however, had little time to notice, as a rather large and hard, musky-scented cock now wrested on my tongue. Reluctantly, I closed my lips around it, feeling it fill my mouth as a twisted knot filled my stomach...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.