Taken By Mistake - Cover

Taken By Mistake

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Housewife is mistaken for her next-door neighbor, abducted, and sexually used far beyond anything that she ever knew or thought possible. Once she discovered this sexual pleasure she could not believe herself and the things she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I stumbled with this question, but I had to ask. "Did you, I mean ah, did you record when Curtis arrived?" Sally said "Are you asking us if we saw Brut and you on the floor in the den, or the part where he licked you in the yard and you fell back?" I put my hands over my face and I started to cry. Sally put her arm around my shoulder and said "Oh don't cry Linda, you are forgetting we trained Brut, you are not the first to have Brut. As a matter of fact, you are the only woman on our block that has not had him." I looked at her then at Peter and said "You mean everyone, Mary, Lisa, Sue, June, Kelly, Ann all of them? Sally said yes, with you old Brut has had all of us girls here in the neighborhood, Mary and you where the last."

I sat there in shock, I should have expected this, after all I had known about the hidden cameras and I found all of them (or so I thought). I should have known that they where recording their house. If only I could have gotten into this room I sat there thinking, I would have known and erased their tapes. I looked at them both wondering what to say, if I should beg them to not tell anyone else. I sat there not knowing what to do next, what to say. Sally broke the silence and said "Oh Linda, come on, don't look so fucking scared, you know what kind of people we are now, You know all there is to know about everyone here. You watched Mary and Peg; you got so fucking turned on you laid there fucking yourself watching me get Gang-Banged, along with Mary and Jean. From what we where told, you took on my kidnappers and calmed them all down fucking them and draining them as well as loving yourself doing it. I know you have to be mad at Phil, I can't blame you. I can only say with all the screwing you have been doing, you have more than paid him back. When is he getting back dear?" I looked at her and said, "I think he is going to be back in a couple more days, he picked up another load." Peter spoke up and said "another load my ass, I would bet fifty bucks he is shacked up with a gal for a few days since he knew we where going to be out of town. That boy has got to fuck two to three times a day. Since you where such a cold fish, well that is, he thought you hated sex I mean. Oh hell, Linda you have to admit you only tolerated sex with him right?"

I now had tears in my eyes; my husband was out fucking another woman, when I was starving for sexual love, starving for his touch. Peter then said "Oh honey, don't worry, when he gets back, he will see just how much you love cock, and I am sure his poor dick will be wore out between you and Sally. Look, you go home, take a nice long bath, change into a nice dress, fix your self up and come back here at 8:00 tonight. We are going to have a few friends over and we are having a welcome home party. We both want you to be here, and plan to spend the night. From what I have seen, you are really going to love our parties. Oh yes one more thing, we are not going to use these tapes against you in any way. We will keep them for our pleasure and you will never have to worry about them falling into the wrong hands. You are not being forced to return over here ever again. If you want to never speak to us again we will be disappointed, but not upset about it. We only want to be your friend that is all." I looked at him and said "What about that drug, are you still going to try and use it on me, to stimulate me?" Sally said "Honey, I will never ever try to get you to drink it, there is no need from what I have seen. You are a very sexy little woman right now, If you did get any of that stuff, your body could not handle the sexual lust in you" Peter laughed and said "that's for sure, trust me dear you don't need anything to stimulate your desires."

Sally looked at me and said to Peter, "Linda is a very normal, very hot, house wife that her husband just did not know how to wake up her sexual needs and desires. Now all she is doing is making up for all those years of neglect. She is just making up for lost time. Isn't that right dear?" I looked at them both and said "I guess so, maybe your right, maybe that is what is going on, I'm making up for all those lost years." Peter laughed and said "My ass, you found that you love cock, and you love being fucked. You love to climax and you can't get enough, now admit it Linda." Sally said "That is quite enough Peter, Linda is our friend and we will treat her as such." Peter said "I know that honey, I am talking as her friend, I am happy for her and I want to help her in every way I can." Sally then said "Oh yea, sure you want to help her, You want to help her unto her back to shove that cock of yours in her admit it Peter." Peter responded "Are you nuts, of course I want to fuck her, I want to eat her, and fuck her just as bad as you do, but that is all up to her."

I sat there, listening and taking everything in. I could not help but start getting turned on. I could feel myself thinking about Peter and Sally eating me, licking me, and fucking me. I pictured sucking Peter's cock, and licking Sally's pussy her slit and clit. I said, "Well if I am going to get back here by 8, I better get going to get ready." I got up and Sally walked with me to the rear door. As I started to leave she said "Linda, tonight some time could you tell me how it was when they kidnapped you mistaking you for me?" I looked at her and said, "Well, maybe tonight or tomorrow, it was an ordeal I will never forget." Sally laughed and said, "I bet, now go get ready, I am going to eat you tonight and I am sure you will love every minute of it."

I walked back to my house with my head spinning. I had so much going on in my brain. The way Peter and Sally talked, their house, the cameras, Brut fucking me. They saw it all; they had it all on tape. They told me they would not blackmail me, yet I felt I had to do anything they wanted just to make sure they would not show anyone else all the nasty things I did this last three days in their house. I got out of my cloths, took another shower, and picked out a very lovely long sleeve ankle length full dress. It went from my ankles up to my white choke collar. The dress was a light blue and I chose not to wear any slip under it as well as nothing else. I worked on my hair until about 10 minutes before 8 then I went back over to Peter and Sally's. As I walked up to their rear door, I could hear the music and I could tell the place was full of the neighbor hood. Sally met me outside the door and we hugged. She asked me "Well Linda, are you ready for one full night of wild fun dear?'

I know that could be taken two ways and with my heart beating so fast I thought it would burst I said, "I sure am." Sally said "That's my girl, now come with me, I have something I know you are just going to love, here put this on." She handed me a blindfold and I asked, "What is this for?" Sally answered, "It is going to make your night a night to remember for the rest of your life. Please trust me, I would never hurt you." I said, "Ok, I'm game." With her help we put it on and she took me inside I could hear several things at once, I heard the music, I heard talking and I heard the TV. I knew what ever it was on the TV was sex; it had to be one of Peter and Sally's sex tapes. I felt hands on me as I walked past talking people, I was stopped and I was kissed three times, twice by men and one time by a woman. From all the turns and walking I knew Sally was taking me to the playroom. We stopped and I felt another person there with us. I was being kissed and some one was working my nipples while another rubbed my groin area all through my dress. It wasn't long before I felt my dress being taken off, and I had three mouths kissing my body as well as fingers working my clit and nipples. I felt my arms being lifted up and before I knew it, I was fastened with some wrist restraints. When the ropes where tightened so I was forced to stand there with my arms up over my head, spread apart. I then felt things being put around my ankles. Right then my mind was going nuts, I was building up to a wonderful climax because of the two people working my clit and nipples, being naked, tied up, and made to be spread eagle like this. This was all exciting, and as turned on as I was, God forgive me, I loved it.

I heard a woman's voice; I could not put a face with it at first, she said, "God, is she ever wet, she loves this don't you Linda?" I could hardly breathe because of the pleasure and excitement. I some how managed to say "Yes." I felt fingers probing my asshole and my pussy at the same time and the fingers never stopped working my clit and nipples. I realized that there where more than just two people working my body to a sexual frenzy. It had to be four or five people kissing, fingering and probing my body. I felt a warm breath at my right ear and a very hot voice it was Sally, she said, "Welcome to our world Linda. Any time you want us to stop, and you want to go home you only have to say these seven little words "I hate cock and I hate pussy." Say those words and Peter will cut you down, you will be taken to the rear door and you can go home. You will never be welcomed back here ever again. If you do not say those words, you are going to experience some of the most wonderful pleasures a girl can feel. You are going to be fucked, probed, kissed and loved till you are lost in total lustful bliss.

I heard those words and I felt the fingers, fingers working my nipples, working my clit working my hole and working into my asshole. Fingers touching and giving me pleasure. The feeling is beyond description, I cannot explain to you how my body tingled and the pleasure I received. My head spun I could feel lips kissing taking over from the fingers. I wanted to see who it was or who they where that was working my body so wonderful. I just stood there shaking at the touch and moaning with pleasure I was not climaxing... yet, but was in high sexual, blissful state. Since I could not see, I was picturing in my mind the hands and the lips. No one was saying a thing, I was beginning to think by the way I was being touched and kissed that there had to be at least two or three women working on my body.

I felt the lips gently working and tugging on both nipples, being done I swear with love and affection. It was hard to hear any other moans or sounds with the TV and the sounds of pleasure coming from it. I started to concentrate on the fingers, they where small, gentle, maybe there where 4 women working me maybe 6. I found myself unable to concentrate any longer; the pleasure was taking over in my body. I felt this wonderful slow mind blowing climax start to build. I could not control my body it started to shake and shudder it was so wonderful I started to scream as I felt my climax start to peak. I was close, so close as I started over the top I heard a voice "Stop, she's going to climax" everything stopped, no kissing, no fingers, no hands. I was shaking and fighting the ropes to get free to bring myself to a climax.

I started to beg the minute the hands and mouths retreated. "Oh for God sake, please, please let me come, Oh no don't stop, for Christ sake, touch me. I have to come, I got to come, Oh come back, please come back" I heard a woman's voice say "she sure is a hot little bitch, I bet she will give up real soon." I heard her and begged "Oh Please, please I need it I need it bad." I felt my body start to loose the bliss that had built up so strong. "Oh no, please, hurry, hurry I'm loosing it, for God sake I beg you please let me climax." It was to no avail I lost it and just as I did they where back, all the hands, all the fingers, the mouths. Going to work to torture my body to another peak. In my mind I was begging them not to stop. I started to loose it again and just as I was going to climax they did it again. "Oh Jesus, I'll do anything you want, anything, just let me come, Oh God, please let me come."

Sally said, "you should not say things like that unless you mean them Linda, do you mean them sweat heart?" I stood there moaning; trying to catch my breath I said, "Oh anything, please let me come, oh shit just once please." I felt a rubber thing against my lips and another woman said "Lick it Linda, suck this like you would a man's cock getting ready to fuck you" I opened my mouth and went to work. I felt two hands working me two bottom holes. Who ever had control of the rubber dick pulled it out and moved it down to my pussy. I felt it start to work in and I wanted to hump it faster than they where moving it in me. I felt another one at my lips, and the woman this time said, "get it good and wet Linda baby, this one is going into your asshole" I was lost in lust, I was working the cock in me as much as they would let me. I moved my mouth to grab the cock and I worked it getting it wet pretending it was Peter's cock. The rubber dick was pulled from my mouth and I felt it being placed against my asshole. With my grinding on the cock in my cunt, I would shove back against the one trying to get into my rear. They where teasing me again. Letting me enjoy my pleasure only to a point.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.