Taken By Mistake - Cover

Taken By Mistake

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Housewife is mistaken for her next-door neighbor, abducted, and sexually used far beyond anything that she ever knew or thought possible. Once she discovered this sexual pleasure she could not believe herself and the things she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Again Sally stumbled as she talked "Yea, I guess your right, I'll see you tomorrow night. Good bye." And she hung up. I hung up the phone and smiled at myself. Poor Sally I had her so fucking confused one minute I am threatening to kill her and the other minute I am talking double talk about Brut. All of this had turned my thinking around again and I was stimulated. I stimulated myself by the daydreaming and then the touching myself as I played with Sally's brain. I also remembered that I did forget to feed Brut. I got out of the tub, slipped on my short terry towel swim top that goes over my swimsuit to cover myself and went out the back next door. Being naked under my top was a turn on, and I knew that I better not allow Brut too get close to me, or he would start his licking and I knew where that would lead too.

I went inside, took the pot roast and let Brut eat it out of the pot. I went back inside and tried to figure out what I was going to do next. I sat down asking myself if I wanted to really watch anymore video tapes of Sally and others, I realized that I was tired of looking at the tapes, so I decided to be a snoop around some more to see what I could find. I wanted to see if I could find any of those pictures that I saw them taking. I started looking in the den and when I opened the second cabinet door I found a picture album. It was full, opening it I saw picture after picture of some of the most sickening nasty dirty pictures I have ever seen in my life. Yet I found myself looking at every picture as if it was the last thing on earth that I would ever see in my life. Taking in every inch of it and in each picture I was picturing me doing what I was looking at. I saw Sally on her hands and knees being screwed from behind while she was sucking another man hard cock. I saw pictures of other women being screwed by Peter, by Brut, By Billy, Curtis, Phil, John, girls getting fucked by man after man. I saw woman after woman doing all kinds of things. Some to each other, some to them selves, I saw pictures of a dark room with Sally chained to a wall, and pictures of other woman chained up being used as sex tools. I saw men chained up also. I saw men being sucked and fucked in their ass holes at the same time, some times by woman, other times by the other men. I saw all kinds of nasty things that the woman used for pleasure. I saw picture of a guy screwing other guy in his ass while Sally was on her back laid under the one sucking his dick as he ate her pussy while he got screwed. In fact I saw quite a few pictures of that kind of thing. The only thing was, their face's, I could not see all the faces because the cameraperson would show the action and not the faces. So I had no idea who some of the people where.

I decided to put the pictures back and walk around the house. I went into their bedroom and saw another door next to the bathroom. Opening it I saw the sex room that was in the pictures. I looked up and counted 8 different cameras only these where not hidden. Now I knew how I was able to see so much when the two women came in here. My heart was beating like crazy, my mouth was dry, and I could smell the stale sex smell it was the room in the pictures. I went inside and found the short table Sally used so Brut could fuck her, I found the table with all the different rubber cocks. I found this one thing that looked like a saddle sitting down about knee level and it had two short yet fat leather dildo sticking up from it. The front dildo had a part built up that I am sure would touch a clitoris when the woman sat flush on the saddle. It did not take genius to understand what this was for. A girl could sit in the saddle and have both holes plugged as she screamed to a climax. I had seen Mary, and Beth sitting in the saddle sucking different men's dicks in the pictures, I could not see the dicks because they where sitting on them. In fact I recalled a few pictures where two different men where sitting in the saddle, they must have been sitting forward. I looked down and saw a switch it had "fast" "med." "Slow" I wondered if it had anything to do with the saddle. I put it on slow and the whole thing started to vibrate; my body almost swooned wanting to try this out. I wanted to look some more to see what else I could find. I looked everywhere I found another door but it was locked.

I knew what I wanted; I walked over to the saddle, stepped over it and squatted down onto it. The two rubber dicks where a perfect match for a woman, one touched my vagina and the other my rectum at the same time. I realized that even as turned on as I was, my rectum was dry. I got back up, went over to the dildo table and grabbed one of the four tubes of KY. I went back, and put the KY jelly all over the rear thing, and again stepped over the saddle. I lowered myself down until I felt the ends right at both holes. I wanted to try the vibrator part so I turned it on in the slow position. Oh fuck, talk about a feeling, I just squatted there resting both of my openings on the ends, I felt wonderful. I very slowly lowered myself down. My legs could hardly move with out pure pleasure rushing to my brain. It took a minute or two to finely be sitting down on the saddle it self. When I did I found that I was right. The thing at the base of the front dildo rested right against my clit. I reached down and grabbed the horn of the saddle with both hands; I started to rock on those things. I wished I had a cock to suck like I had seen in those pictures. I realized that I had all kinds of cocks to suck, I got up leaving the thing vibrating, and quickly grabbed a nice size rubber cock. I went back and lowered myself back down on my saddle.

I turned the thing up to med. And started to suck the rubber cock. I was just like those girls; I was sucking Curtis, Peter, and all the men including my Phil. I felt myself going over the edge and I reached down and turned it on fast. I experienced a climax that was never going to stop. It went on and on. I was rocking back and fourth, up and down. I was screaming with the cock in my mouth. I was pure crazy with lust and pleasure. I have no idea how long it was that I climaxed. I know that I felt as if I would never be able to climax again in my life. I turned off the thing, and managed to stand up. I looked down and I had made a mess. I guess my climax was so strong that my bowels let loose, and it did not look pretty. I was glad this room was next to the bathroom, so I cleaned it all up. I cleaned myself and I was thankful that my short terry top did not get dirty, but then it barely covered my groin anyway. I had my breath back and figured that I better get the pot from Brut and go home and get some sleep, I knew I had a big day tomorrow.

I went out side and over to Brut. I squatted down to pick up the pot and Brut came over to me to give me a thank you kiss. He licked my face and I roughed his coat. I told him what a good dog he was and how I wished he belonged to me. He moved fast and before I could even think he brought down his face to my open crotch and started in on my pussy. It startled me as well as caught me off guard. I fell back and that only offered him my crotch open wider for his licking. I don't have to tell you that this was nothing I wanted to stop. I guess I wanted to do it, or I would have just walked over grabbed the pot then left. I didn't I quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen what had happen. I didn't see a soul and backed away from Brut. I was glad I had put his chain on, it allowed me room to get away. I got up went over to his neck unhooked his chain and told him we need to go inside.

He knew what he was going to get, and I was hot as hell to get it. I just made it inside sliding door into the room. I was crazy with lust for him, I took maybe 4 or 5 steps then just knelt down on the carpet. I said "Ok big boy, lick mommy, lick me Brut" he went right for it. I had my butt in the air legs open and my arms and face on the carpet. He Licked and licked and licked. Inside my cunt, inside my ass, I was lost to his tong. I felt him stop and mount me, I felt his cock start in my asshole, I said. "No baby, wrong hole, here the other one" I reached back and felt this slick wet cock, I pulled it down to my pussy. I felt him humping trying to get it in and once I had the tip in my hole I let go. He hammered into me fast and hard; I was lost again to this sick pleasure. Brut came right away this time. I loved it, every inch of it. I had climaxed but he just came way to fast this time. He pulled back and off, I just stayed there, and I reached back to rub my clit as I savored the flavor of his massive cock that just left me.

I heard a "Clap" "Clap" "Clap" I turned to see Curtis standing in the open sliding door. He said "My oh my Linda, what a show" I panicked, I screamed "OH NO, OH JESUS NO" I sprung up and ran, I ran to the bedroom, to the bathroom and into the sex room. I was not thinking. I was embarrassed. I had been caught fucking a dog and caught by one of my neighbors. Curtis was right behind me. I started to cry I squatted down in the corner put my face in my hands and cried. Curtis walked up to me and in a soothing voice said "Linda, I promise I will never tell a soul. No one will ever know from me of what I saw. I would never hurt you like that, now stop crying, and stand up." I took my hands down and looked up at him. He had his hand out and I reached for it. I stood in front of him and said, "You won't tell anyone, not Sally, Or Peter or Phil? I asked Curtis took my face in his big hand and said. "My dear what happen here tonight is between Brut, you and I. you may not realize this but I loved watching you almost as much as you liked Brut fucking you." I heard him say that and hung my head. Then he said, "I have a problem though. You see you climaxed and I didn't I still need to cum, tell you what, why don't you sit down and I want you to watch me. That way we both have a secrete to keep." I looked at him and I saw that his dick was hard and sticking out from his zipper. His cock was jet black and thick and long. It hung like a huge piece of meat.

I could not take my eyes off of him and he brought his hand down to stroke his dick. He said "here, come over here, I want to show you the hot seat, you can sit down and relax as you watch me. Come here." He took my arm and walked me over to the saddle. He said Now Linda, step over the saddle, sit down and watch. This will be good for both of us." I heard him I was staring at his hand stroking his black meat. I moved with him and I did what he told me to with out any hesitation. I felt the ends touch my holes again and I just pushed down. I do not know if it surprised him, or not. I did not feel anything. It did not hurt, and it did not feel good. I felt it filling both holes as I sat down. I watched as Curtis kept stroking his big black cock. He said "Watch me Linda, watch this cock of mine, see wow fat it is. See the head Linda see how big it is" I heard myself answering him I said "yes" I said it softly Curtis said "I'm going to turn on a switch, you will like the feeling you will have".

I watched as he reached down and turned on the switch, I watched as he turned it on slow. I felt it in an instant. I closed my eyes but my head back and moaned. Curtis said "don't close your eyes honey, open them and look at my cock." I opened them and he had moved right up to my face his cock was inches from my eyes. He was stroking it real slow and he said, "Do you want to feel what this big fat cock feels like in your hand Linda?" I did not answer him I watched his hand and moaned as my bottom was receiving wonderful pleasure that I loved so much. He then said, "Reach out Linda, reach out and touch it baby." I moaned and looked at his cock, I watched as I brought up my hand and touched it.

As I touched it Curtis moved even closer. I reached and wrapped my fingers right near his fingers stroking. Curtis was breathing very heavy and soft he said "Yes, that's it baby, stroke that black cock, that's it. Nice and slow, oh yea, nice, real nice." I watched as he pulled his hand back and I kept stroking it, it felt heavy, it felt big, at least twice as thick as Phil's cock. And a good 3-4 inches longer. I felt Curtis move closer to me, and his cock was right up to my mouth. I stroked and leaned forward. I opened my mouth and pulled the head of his cock into my mouth. I could hear him "Oh yes Linda, yes baby, oh you know what to do, suck it good. Lick me baby, you know what you want, reach down now and turn the love seat to fast" I did not let go of the magnificent cock in my hand and mouth. I reached down and felt around for the switch. I found it and turned it all the way up to fast. It was exactly what I needed. I started to climax; I rocked in the saddle and felt both dicks vibrating inside of my ass and cunt. I worked at getting as much as I could of his cock into my mouth. I was jacking him off as fast as I could. I could hear Curtis moaning. I reached up with the other hand and using both hands I worked his cock for dear life I wanted his sperm in my mouth; I had to have his sperm. He held onto my head and started to fuck my hands and mouth.

Right when I though he was going to come he pulled back out of my mouth. I said "Oh please, please cum, I want you, come in me." I tried to pull him back to me I was begging. "Oh please, baby, oh Curtis please, I need it, put it back, I want you to come in my mouth, please Curtis, please." I was bouncing and grinding myself against the saddle I was climaxing as I was begging, I wanted more. Curtis said "I'll let you suck me off if you'll beg me to fuck you, do you want my big fat black cock in you Linda, do you need this cock of mine in you honey?" I looked at his cock and said "Jesus yes, Oh fuck yes, I want you to fuck me, I need you to fuck me. I want you're cum." He moved back to me and I went to work to get him to come in my mouth. I was crazy with lust I could not wait for him to explode in my mouth. I heard him say, "here it comes bitch, suck it all down. Suck it cunt, take it all." I have no idea what happen the way he talked, the things he said where so bad and degrading but it added a feeling of nastiest filthiest, and the more bad things he called me, it made my excitement seem to go wild. I wanted to be called all those filthy nasty names; I knew I was all of these things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.