Blackmailed Into Perversion - Cover

Blackmailed Into Perversion

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

I looked at Bill and asked "You had sex with a man?" Bill could not look at me, he said "She told me she would show you the video of us at the business party. I mean you were working and she and Jane had me in the Den you know, having sex with them. She has this thing of making gay movies and I did things that I hated and would never ever do. I was afraid that if you found out you would divorce me and I could not stand the thought of loosing you."

I said "honey I am so sorry, this never would have had happen if I would have told you the first day when he tricked me into signing that false confession. Then he used that to force me into all that sex perversion. If I would have just told you, they would not have caught you up in all of this. Are you mad at me? Do you hate me? Do you want to leave me or do you want me to leave?"

Bill looked at me with his eyes all glassy from tears welling up. He said "Oh no, never, it's not your fault, it's that Bastard Ballard's, that Son-Of-A-Bitch is going to fucking pay, I don't know how, but we will make them both pay."

I wrapped my arms around him and held him as he held me. I held him thinking about what he told me, he had sex with another man, I never saw two men and I the thought of Bill doing it with one well, sort of turned me on. We kissed and after separated I said, lets get dressed and go have a wonderful dinner and drinks, we have so much to talk about."

In the bedroom, I asked Bill how he would like me to dress, I told him, I could dress in a nice gown, or dress as a real slut, it was his choice. He said "honey, I just want to be with you, dress how you want to dress, I know I will love it either way."

Bill choose Stewart Andersons, we had a closed off booth and it allowed us the privacy to talk and work all this problem of ours out. I ended up telling my husband everything; I took him from day one right up to this last weekend in San Francisco. We finished dinner And we on our third glass of wine. Bill told me his weekend but did not go into as much detail as I did. Oh he started, but I asked him to wait until tonight when we got home. He told me that he was so turned from listening to me that we had to get home.

In the car I had all kinds of questions going through my mind, I mean here I just told Bill everything, and he was not mad, he was not upset. In fact just the opposite, he was turned on, and wanted sex. I kept trying to picture the things he did with other men, I mean I just could not get it out of my mind. I pictured him sucking another man, and the thought of that made me stir, I pictured him fucking am man in his ass, and that made me stir. I pictured him on his knees being fucked as I have been so many times and wondering if he got the same kind of pleasure that I always got. I told him I had some videotapes of the things I did and I wondered how I could get my hands on the videotapes that Betty made of him.

When we walked in Bill said "I need another drink, how about you?" I told him I had enough for the evening and we had to figure out what we were going to do. We sat in the living room, I opened my legs, and with my very short skirt I gave him a perfect view of my very wet pussy. He sat across from me and said "You seemed to have picked up a lovely bad habit, do you sit like that at work when your not fucking someone?" I said "Oh it is very seldom I get to sit around, but when I do, yes, I show my self, at first I hated it, but now, I get a kick out of it, I mean, look at you, I can see your dick is already hard with just you looking at me." He replied "Oh no, you have had me so hard all night telling me all the things you have been doing, hell I'm jealous of those guys, shit I have never been in a gang-bang, I ah, I mean I have never." I cut him off and asked "Did Betty have you gang-banged Bill?"

I looked in his eyes as he just shook his head yes. I asked, "did it hurt, did they hurt you? How many men? Are you alright now?" I could not tell if he was going to cry, or what, his eyes looked funny and he did not say anything, I just leaned back and waited. I saw that he was not going to say anything so I said "Look Bill, I don't know if you are alright or not, I am a little turned on by all this and if you are not comfortable in telling me, I understand. I watched him as I dropped my hand between my legs and began to touch myself facing him.

Bill finely spoke and said "I am so sorry, I don't know what happened, I mean I am not a queer, I'm not a gay boy. Before this last weekend I never even looked at another man in my life, let alone have sex with one." I said "Honey I know that, and before all this, I never slept with another woman, I did, and I loved it, I look forward to the next time I am with one. I am not queer, or a Lesbian, I just love sex, you know that."

Bill said "yes, I do, but it is different with a man, I mean I liked it I liked it way too much. Untill tonight I was almost wondering if I had turned or something, but tonight with you, I mean I know that I still like women, and I still want sex with you. However, I can't see how you would want to have sex with me. The things I did, the things they did to me, I just feel so bad because of all that."

I said "honey I am really getting turned on hearing you talk like that, now tell me did you like sucking another man off?" He said "yes, yes I did, I didn't want to do it, but when he put that cock in my mouth, something happened, I don't know what, I loved it." I said "tell me about the gang-bang Billy, tell me all about it while I sit here and get off, tell me how many men were there, how many men fucked you in your asshole baby, tell me." Bill said " well is started with just betty's butler, then while I was sucking him, Jane came over and walked in with two other men. I was naked on my knees in front of John (the butler) and one of the other men got behind me and began fingering my ass, he played with my dick as he kept fingering my ass. Before to long John came in my mouth and Betty kept yelling that I better not let any of it come out of my mouth. She wanted me to swallow it like you do me. I did and when John moved away the other man was naked and he moved in and replaced him. Betty told us to lay down and sixty-nine each other.

The guy kept working his fingers into me and the guy I was sucking laid down, and I got on top of him. The man behind me pulled out his fingers and moved in behind me. I felt him slide his cock in me and I came so hard in the guys mouth I think I lost all sense of reality."

I was listening to every word hanging on every syllable as he spoke. I asked "What time was it that you went over to the Ballard's house?" Bill said "She called me at work and told me to be at her house at 5:30 sharp. She gave me a drink, and told me to watch the Giant TV in the Den. She showed me the tape of the party; you know the one of them and me. She told me if I didn't do as she said that she would make sure that you got to see it. She told me that she wanted to watch me suck off her butler and that is how it all started."

I then said "when did the gang-bang start? Bill said "well, I guess it was then, I mean the guy fucking me was driving me crazy and when he pulled out Betty was whispering in my ear talking to me, telling me how much it turned her on to watch men have sex. She wanted me to tell her how it made me feel to be fucked like that and to suck a cock. She was getting into my head, and some where in all that, she had her butler fuck me then Jane got into it talking to me and having me talk to her, I mean them, they had me asking the men to fuck me over and over. We would stop for a while eat some food she had ready and I kept looking around and the den was full of men. I don't know where they came from, or even when. After I ate some food, Betty had me begin to suck them all off one by one.

Some place in all that Betty and Jane disappeared and it was just the men. The Butler was giving all the orders; he had us all moved into a huge bedroom. I had sex with all the men there. I fell asleep and when I woke up, we started in again. We did that all weekend until about Noon.

Around 1:30 we decided to make a call to the FBI and ask them for some advice on who to contact. I told Bill that the Mayor was involved and maybe the police so I did not think it was a good idea to contact the DA's office here in Riverside so maybe they could help us. The biggest hurdle for both of us to get over was admitting that we were so stupid to get into this situation, once we both felt it better to get out from under the Ballard's control the better. No amount of money was going to break up our marriage, and that is just what they both were trying to do.

I made the call and spoke with an Agent on duty, I bared my soul, and he felt that the United States Attorney was the best person to call; he said this was close to White Slavery but since I had been paid money he wasn't sure.

I had to wait until Monday morning to call the US Attorney, and that was not easy, I was busy all morning one man after another, Ballard was in a sexy mood wanting me to do different things. Service sent up customer after customer for me to calm down. It was almost 2:30 before I could take any kind of a break and I had to lie to Ballard to get out of the office just to make the call. I drove home and called the US Attorney.

We spoke a good hour and I agreed that Bill and I would drive to his office tonight to meet him and his people. I went back to work and could not wait to get out from under this. My biggest problem was in my eyes, was just how much I now loved the sex with all these men, that wasn't the problem, my problem was I could not say no if I wanted to, and then add to that Ballard's demands of me to do this and do that. I now know that I had a problem it was my addiction to sex, there was no doubt in my mind that in a very short time I had become addicted. I also realized that if I did not make some sort of plans for the future, I was going to be in a very bad situation when the Authorities shut down Ballard and his friends.

Nothing happened for a few days then a new sales man was hired and as part of his initial interview he had to speak to Ballard. While they were in his office for a long time, Ballard called me in and introduced me to him. His name was James Asher; I sat there as Ballard told Asher that I was his sales Bonus when he sold a car over the minimum gross. He told him I was the company "sex toy" and there was nothing that I would not do to make him happy. Ballard asked him if he would like to "take Pam for a ride?" I did not know at the time what was going on; because this was the first time anyone was a new hire since I had become Ballard's assistant. I just stood there and smiled.

I looked at Asher's hand and I saw a ring, I looked at his eyes and they did not have that sparkle of lust like most of the men have when they look at me. He stuck out his hand and said to Ballard, "would it be a problem to take a rain check, I need to grab something to eat right now, maybe later or would you mind if I took Pam to lunch, I think something in the car would be hot." Ballard smiled and asked "Are you caught up on your appointments dear?" I smiled and said "Oh yes, I just finished my 11 o'clock so I am good for another 40 minutes. Ballard said to Asher "Yea, go ahead and take Pam to lunch, I think you will like the way she sucks dick, Pam here is one hot cunt, but you need to get her back by 12:30 at the latest."

They shook hands and I walked out with Asher. I started to grab my purse when he said "you won't need that." I smiled and kept walking with him. Once in his car he said "Look Pam, I am FBI I am undercover and I cannot have sex with you, so you have to work with me on this, your case is good but we need to get as much evidence as possible before we shut this place down."

I asked "what about Bill, what is going on to help him?" James said "Well, the DA feels that we can shut everything down from here tying everything together here and at his house once we have enough for warrants. In the mean time we have to act as if nothing has changed for you and your husband. He still needs to go along with Mrs. Ballard and of course you need to keep doing the same things you are doing."

I agreed and he bought me lunch, we made it back before Noon, so I just went right back to work, screwing the men one after another until quitting time. I could not wait to get home and tell Bill what happened today. When we laid in bed that night, I told him of what I did all day from the moment I arrived at work until I got home. All the time I kept holding his hard cock gently stroking him keeping him interested. When I finished he told me that Mrs. Ballard called him at work today and set up a thing for him tomorrow afternoon at her place, that he was suppose to go home sick then go to her house.

He said that and I felt excited, all of a sudden I had this picture in my mind of my husband sucking one man's cock while another man fucked him in his asshole. Thinking of that sent a chill running thru me followed with excitement. It hit me hard right then that now I knew why he liked watching two women so much in the porn tapes we watch and how excited he got when I told him about Jane and the men in the break room. I asked him "what would you think about inviting one of the men back here tomorrow night, maybe we could have some fun together."

Now I have been with two men many times lately, however they were always after me, I wanted to watch first hand and be part of something real kinky with Bill. He said "I'll see if one of them will come over, but do you think that is really wise, I mean to have them know where we live?"

I said "What difference does that make? At least if we have to keep doing this for awhile until the FBI get everything together we might as well have some fun." Bill agreed and after a lot of kissing we both fell asleep. When I woke, Bill was gone and he left me a note it said "I love you honey, you are the best part of me, I live for you and can't wait to be with you tonight." I clutched it to my chest and sighed.

On the way to work I decided to cancel my afternoon appointments and take off to a fictitious doctor's appointment. I wanted to drop by the Ballard's house and try and watch what was going on there. Maybe if I was real lucky I could find that room of his again and get hold of some evidence for James and the US Attorney.

After I gave Mr. Ballard his morning blowjob and he fucked me in my ass, I told him "I have a doctor appointment today at 1, so I'll be taking the afternoon off." I sort of expected him to object or ask me to cancel it but all he said was. "Make sure you inform the different departments so they can all reschedule for tomorrow. He then said "I need you to plan on being at the house tomorrow night around 8, we are going to film you and Duke for a few hours. If you want you can bring your Billy Boy with you, Betty will keep him entertained while we are busy in the bathhouse. We have another order for 30,000 more tapes of you two. They sold out of what they had in just two hours, I am told you are the hottest thing since ice cream, you are going to be fucking rich in a few months at this rate."

He was smiling from ear to ear, after all he had just been thoroughly sucked, he got off by fucking me in my ass and he was making money off of all of this, why shouldn't the Son-of-a-bitch smile? I said as I walked out to my desk "great, we'll be there."

Part of me felt excited that so many people liked watching me have sex, and to top that off, sex with a dog. I thought that I should feel shame, or even sick, but what really surprised me was when ever I thought about Duke and myself that first time, It had an effect on me. I mean it really excited me thinking of having him inside of me hammering away taking me places no man ever had or could.

I had the "get ready man" sitting at my desk waiting for me. He said his name was Julius, I had screwed him before, but today I found out his name. He had been in the break room many times with the other men having their fun with me. I had him sit there while I called the new, used Service and Lease dept telling them to send the men they planned tomorrow instead of today, that I would be gone this afternoon. Everyone took it in stride.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.